1960s Pt. 02

Story Info
A young lad gains a little more experience.
2.1k words
4.66
22.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read part 1, this will not make nearly as much sense as it should. If you have, then here is a short reminder of the story so far.

To continue.....

You may recall that Jenna and I had taken a small boat to a nearby island for a picnic. Jenna is older than I, and much more worldly wise, because I had been closeted in a boys boarding school. Jenna was the first person from 'planet girl' I had really ever got to know.

Somehow we had wound up sunbathing naked, face down of course, when Jenna trapped me into exposing myself while she did the same. By the time I was face down on the towel again I had seen my first real pair of tits, my first glimpse of female pubic hair and the whole experience had been too much for my teenage brain. I had ejaculated into my towel, with some considerable force, and was now lying on my flaccid cock in a damp patch of semen.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

"Yea fine," I lied.

"You just look worried all of a sudden."

"No I'm fine, honestly."

"I suppose we ought to be getting back." And she wriggled into her bikini bottoms, fastened her top behind her back, stood up, picked up her towel and flicked me on the bum with it.

"Ouch!"

"Come on then, get Harry tucked away, and let's go."

I managed to get decent somehow, without exposing my obvious problem, and we puttered back towards home in our tiny craft.

"That was a great afternoon." She said," I really enjoyed it, and it was such fun to see your face when I suggested skinny dipping!"

"Yes, well I'm glad you weren't serious."

"Are you really?" She said with that cheeky smile that showed off her dimples. "I bet you'd really enjoy it if you tried it. I do it all the time at home, it's such a delicious feeling. Just like the nude sunbathing but ten times better."

"Maybe next time." I said with more confidence than I felt.

"Ha ha!" Was all she said as we pulled in to the slipway where the boat was kept.

We tidied up, turned the little boat upside down against the hedge to keep the rain out, and put the tiny outboard motor in the boat house. As we said our goodbyes she leaned forwards and gave me a peck on the cheek. I think I even blushed.

"I really did enjoy it," were her parting words.

The summer seemed to be racing by with lots of glorious days just messing about in boats, shooting at tin cans in the sea, and occasionally visiting Jess' house, to swim in their pool which, mercifully, was a lot warmer than the lough.

On one such occasion we were the only two there, as her family had gone out for the day. It was one of those beautiful days that only seem to happen when you are young. The sun blazed through the heavens and the sheltered area round the pool was baking.

We occasionally jumped in the pool to cool off before returning to our sun loungers to work on our tans where Jess usually undid her top when lying on her stomach.

"There is a fridge full of cokes in the pool house if you fancy one?" She suggested. I knew where it was, so I got up and wandered over, opened the door, and made my way to the giant American style fridge. I picked up two cokes, poured them into plastic pool glasses, before making my way back to the loungers.

Jenna was naked!

She was face down admittedly, tanning her back, but stark naked, just like she had been on our picnic trip.

"I figured you wouldn't mind as it's nothing you haven't seen before, and a bum's just a bum," she said with her mischievous smile and turned towards me to take the offered coke. As she did so, one pert breast, complete with little pink button nipple, escaped from its hiding place.

"Ooops!" She said, tucking the offending mammary back under her. "You didn't see that did you." It was more of a statement than a question.

I knew better than to lie to the ever confident Jess, so I admitted that I had, which was quite obvious anyway from the rapid expansion taking place in my speedos, rendering me incapable of further speech.

"Never mind it was only my breast."

Only! Only a breast! There was no only abut it. I had fantasised about Jess' breasts ever since our picnic. The image was to last a long while and, to hide the obvious swelling, I threw myself face down onto the sun lounger. It didn't take much to provoke an erection back then.

"Get some sun on that bum. Take your trunks off!"

"I'm OK thanks."

"Prude. Too prude to be nude! You should let Harry out for some fresh air occasionally!" And burst out laughing.

I, of course, was now shamed into it and, very carefully, slid my trunks off. I cannot deny that it was a delicious feeling being naked outdoors again, the only problem being my erection.

"Too hot for me! Swim time," said the voice to my left. "And what's more, I'm not putting that lot on again just to get it wet." She rolled so that she was facing away from me, stood up, and I watched that glorious rear view of the naked female form make its way to the water. I even got a flash of that mysterious place between her legs as she dove into the pool.

Surfacing at the far end she called.

"You just have to try this.

"It's the most invigorating experience ever!

"If you're cowardy custard, I'll turn my back while you dive in.

"There's nothing to see once you're in anyway. The water is too rough.

"Come on in then Mr prude in the nude!"

"Turn around then," said my voice before I had time to stop it, as I rose to the bait of her dare. She turned and within seconds I, complete with fully erect Harry, were in the air, mid dive.

I surfaced somewhat closer to her than I meant to, as my intention had been to stay at the other end, but I wasn't thinking straight. Hardly surprising seeing as it was only my second encounter with a naked woman and my first ever skinny dip. I hadn't even considered how we were going to get out.

"Race you!"

We raced. She won. Why? Maybe she was a better swimmer. Maybe the view up her thighs as she stroked out in front was irresistible. Maybe both! Either way we got to the shallow end out of breath and stood up in the waist deep water.

"Ooops," she said lowering her pert little breasts back into the water. "Forgot!"

I'm not certain that she did and I certainly didn't, nor will I ever! Both beautifully formed breasts, displayed themselves to me, with their little pink nipples sticking out proudly due to the refreshingly cool water. I knew if I even touched my cock it would be game over.

It is hard, from this perspective, to remember the eroticism of such seemingly simple things. Going braless happened only in the south of France, going topless, only in St Tropez. This was the start of the 60s, no porn, no internet, just Harrison Marks and imagination.

Jenna tried her best to diffuse the situation by pretending not to notice and set off up the steps. I watched her bare back reemerge slowly from the water as she grasped the handles. I couldn't take my eyes off the two deliciously firm orbs of her buttocks as she climbed the steps. That vision will stay with me for ever. She reached the top step, stepped onto the tiles, looked over her shoulder, with her hands on her hips, as she stood their dripping.

"Come on then!"

"I think I'll stay in for a while."

"Don't be daft! Your teeth are chattering already. Come on. Don't be such a prude!"

"I can't. Jenna, you're my friend, you're a wonderful girl, but you're naked and I'm naked and nature has taken over."

"You're not going to ravish me, are you?"

"Of course not."

"Well that's a relief." There was a hint of un-conveyed meaning in the way she said it. "I'll not look while you get to your towel."

She turned her back and I scrambled out, dashed for my towel and tried, in vain, to conceal Harry's obvious state of excitement. Meanwhile Jenna had managed to cover up with a towel as well.

We decided that that was enough for one day and headed for the pool house and our clothes, swathed, modestly for the first time that afternoon, in large towels. As the door to the pool house closed behind me, Jenna turned and said.

"If you're not going to ravish me, at least you might kiss me."

I couldn't believe it. Not because I didn't want to, but because I thought that any such move might ruin, what was for me, a nearly perfect relationship. I'd just been skinny dipping, for the first time and with a beautiful, confident and very sexy girl. My dreams had just become reality and my cock was still in awe.

I moved in towards her and gave a, probably very amateur, attempt at a snog. She responded by opening her mouth, so I followed suit. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth, so I followed again. The snog got more and more passionate as it got more and more competent. Our hands started to explore each other as her towel fell away.

I felt one hand make its way down past my belly, as my towel also fell to the floor. I was in no doubt as to where it was going. For my part, I let my hand slide off her shoulder onto the front of her chest and from there down onto her breast. My other hand slid down the back of her petite frame and onto one of the delicious twin orbs of her toned buttocks.

I've got one hand on my first ever female breast, the other on a naked buttock. The stimulation in my brain is going overboard. The kiss continued as her hand made its way inexorably southwards. Eventually it will reach my cock. Oh my god, the sensations, the anticipation and, then sadly, the disappointment.

This was all too much for a first encounter. All those tales of young lads bonking for hours on their first shag are simply lies. She had only barely touched my cock when the inevitable happened. I ejaculated. I ejaculated in some style, but I still ejaculated and Harry started to soften.

While trying to make some excuse for my rapid response, her hand grasped my wrist and lead it down between us, over the soft outward curve of her belly, towards the little forest of hair between her legs.

"Rub me gently." She broke from the kiss for just long enough to say and then our mouths joined again.

My hand glided over her pubes and a finger slipped into the slick moistness of her excitement. I don't know what I expected, but nothing so delightfully slippery and exciting.

"Slowly and softly." Said the voice in my ear as she broke from the kiss again. I followed her lead and did as I was told. I sensed her excitement growing by the change in her breathing. Then I felt her nails dig into my shoulders as she breathed.

"Even slower.

"Even gentler.

"Yes.

"Just like that."

Followed by a sigh and slight buckling of the knees.

Seconds later a female voice shouted, "Hello in there."

"Oh shit. Shit. Shit. It's Paula. She often pops round for a swim on hot days. Quick."

We scrambled into our clothes as quickly as possible, the mood having been completely destroyed by our imminent discovery. As soon as we could we made our way outside, somewhat sheepishly.

To my horror the discarded swim suits had been neatly folded and placed on a sun-lounger. Paula pointed at them accusingly!

"Jenna, these were completely dry! Your hair is wet! You don't have to be Einstein to work out what's been going on. You just be bloody careful if you're going to play with big girls toys. I'm not ready to be aunty Paula yet." She turned and marched off.

As always, all comments and observations are greatly appreciated.