All Comments on '1963'

by cerection

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cool

cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
1975

That was the year I first ejaculated... and I thought I had reached the top of Everest. I truly enjoyed your story as it reflects my own. I could make love every day and still would masturbate. It's self pleasure because you love yourself! Your piece was well written too. Keep jerking off mate!

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 15 years ago
well done...

Nice story, friend. For me it was 1974...I'd been humping to "dry" orgasms since I was 8 or 9, but when I first ejaculated, what a trip. ...To be honest, it scared the hell out of me, this being before the age of real porn.

I broke my friend, John, into jerking off with a Penthouse magazine...the first lesbian spread I'd ever seen...his cock in my hand, both of us nude in his bedroom,and loved when he started gushing.

Penthouse Letters were the best for me too, I first read them when I was 21 or so, and it blew my mind...I'd never heard of guys watching their wives or girlfriends getting fucked by other men and liking it. My hands would shake when I bought a new copy and I would have the best most explosive orgasms.

Thanks for writing.

Bob

tturtle50tturtle50almost 15 years ago
For Me also 60's first time..

I heard about cumming, did not know what the heck.. but tried and nothing... Listen to more.. Raised poor BUT had SEARS catalog... So I tried again... and damn the mess I made.. Scared to death but excited as hell.. A new Toy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
2006

I'm younger, 18, but 2006 when I was 14 and a half was my first one. Looking at porn on the computer when i was home alone, when I started masturbating. It was quite a shock, but it felt better than anything. Great story.

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsabout 10 years ago
Thank You

Your recollections stirred memories of many magical moments from my past. Thank you.

NudenativeNudenativeabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

- Thank you for sharing your first experience with self pleasure! I was a really late bloomer, and admittedly, an absent minded with naivete in how to jack off. I was a dense and clue less fifteen year old teenager growing up on a very conservative New Mexico reservation, but I was always curious on what my school mates always talked about "jacking off" and who did what? I even heard that from a hardcore Chola who had a crush on me in trying to arouse me in class. It finally happened toward the end of my freshman year of highschool, and it had to take a reckoning and mental image of the stolen porn my brothers and friends use to watch, and to copy the guys at the end of every scene where they stroke themselves until this thick, white liquid erupted out.... ha! I have been steadily masturbating since the spring of 1991! I will post a story soon about my first time also and thanks for the inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Women love to masturbate too. I remember being about 5 when I discovered my clitoris at the top of my tight slit. I would put my finger on it and rub it giving me the most wonderful feeling. I used to 'play' a lot when I was in bed and discovered that I had a hole where I could put my finger in. My granny used to shout at me for touching my ' tuppence' as she called it and said it was naughty. When I was about 10 the hairs started to sprout and I told a boy who I played with at school. He told me that he had started to grow hair 'down there' too and that his willy got hard and would stick up. One day when we were playing in the park we went somewhere discreet and showed each other our privates. His willy was like a soft little worm but right before my eyes it got bigger and stood upright. I touched him to feel how hard he was and all this goo came out of the end. Fascinated I pulled my pants down and let him touch my slit. He said it was really wet and he pushed his finger into my hole. By 13 I was sporting a full bush, big fleshy labia and a huge clitty. My friend rubbed his willy on my hairy slit and came all over my bush. Luckily I didn't get pregnant but at 59 I still love sex and masturbate at least once day.

illjaycockilljaycockover 5 years ago
I get it

I liked the story because it happened the same way for me, a friend started me on masturbating with him looking at Playboy and reading stories and also porn books We would read them together and get a hard on till we felt we had to unzip our pants and let our sperm fly, we even tried sometimes to see how many spurts we could shoot and sometimes shoot for distance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Jerk

I discovered masturbation at age 5 or 6, when I'd wake up every morning with a super hard erection. I would rapidly roll my hard penis back & forth between my hands, and discovered that the faster I did this, the more aroused I'd get, then would reach a climax and experience a dry ejaculation that felt so good! My older sis and I shared a room, so she caught me one morning and asked me what I was doing and why. I told her that was the only way I knew how to relieve my erection, and that it felt so good. She confessed that she would finger herself for relief too, but would make fun of my erections because she knew how embarrassed I was at my stiff upright penis tenting my pajamas. She had a fascinating for my penis and would watch in amazement at how far my piss could arc when I took my first morning pee with my hard-on still pulsing full force! We enjoyed our secret show & tell through our pubescent ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like Reliving My Life

This story is the same story I would have told. There were so many similarities that it was uncanny. I am in my 70's, masturbate at every opportunity and will never, ever forget my first orgasm. I thought I was broken, that I had hurt myself. The reality is that the experience opened a whole new world up for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story . sounds a lot like me

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

This sounds totally believable as I had similar adventures back in the day, too.

I was able to 'dry' cum 4 years before I was able to shoot. It got messy then but sure didn't stop me from wanking either WITH friends or solo.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

I could 'dry' cum at about 8 & actually showed friends how to jerk & stroke themselves, & sometimes did it for them 'til I turned 11 & started getting messy which got to be a nuisance although the feeling was just too good to ever stop.

In my 70's now & still bring myself off from time to time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous