1966 Race Driver's Romance

Info
A race driver falls for a Japanese go-go dancer. [F4M]
255 words
3.8
2.4k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1966. Harlan, an American race car driver from New Orleans, Louisiana, is visiting Tokyo, Japan, after having made it to the Le Mans race in France. He is 26 years old and longs to have a wife. While settling into his hotel, a strange man appears at his door and suggests that he could offer him the pleasure of a female prostitute in his room. However, she can only stay one hour. Harlan accepts. The young woman that arrives later is Sakura, 18 and lovely. She is a go-go dancer at a nightclub. She enjoys American culture. She wishes to one day go to America. Harlan is charmed by her innocence and goodness. The hour of their time together starts and she begins by giving him oral sex. Afterward, Harlan gives her oral sex. Then they fuck in the missionary position. After they finish having sex, the pimp returns and Harlan asks him if he could pay not for the hour but pay to bring her with him back to the United States. The pimp accepts. Harlan offers to send him a check. Sakura is happy that she is finally going to go to the US. Harlan tells her that they may face some challenges and dislike from small minded Americans in the 1960's who would not approve of their marriage. But he tells her he loves her and will take care of her. Sakura says she loves him too. They prepare for their trip to America and their new life together.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Saif_and_SoundSaif_and_Sound3 months ago

Amazing talent like this makes me feel self conscious about my own work. The Voice 10/10. The Acting 10/10. The Narrative 10/10. WOW, just WOW 👏 👏 👏

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Go speed racer ! LOL This was a cute story I like that you make it erotic sexy with your moans and cums but also romantic little stories keep it up, sexy princess to fuck!

Share this

Similar Stories

A Good Morning Blowjob It's the morning, and I decide to wake you up orally.in Audio
Road Head From Your Lil Sis' BFF Your sister's bff deepthroats your cock while you drive.in Audio
We Love To Take Care of You, Daddy A binaural blowjob with me both whispering and licking Daddy.in Audio
One Prompt, Two O's What's a little fantasy without a cheeky request at the end? [F4M]in Audio
Quiet Dorm Room Blowjob Your girlfriend goes down on you for the first time. (ASMR)in Audio
More Stories