1974: A Summer of Incestuous Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" She asked.

Another stumper I couldn't answer, besides the obvious moral issue which she obviously wasn't concerned with. What reason do you give to a woman who's sucking your cock why she should stop, regardless of blood relation? "It's wrong, Julie. We can't keep doing this," I repeated, not really answering the question.

"Why not?" She repeated.

"Because it's wrong." I repeated.

"Do you feel that it's wrong?" She asked, her hand continuing to stroke my cock.

"That's not the point, it's illegal and it's wrong," I pointed out, knowing she was very good at seeing through me.

"If it's so wrong, why does it feel so good? And why do I feel like I'm loving the people I care for most?" She asked.

"I don't know," I answered, even though her sincerity and logic were hard to argue. She loved me and wanted me to be happy and thus was giving herself to me mind, body and soul. It was flattering, heartwarming and yet still morally wrong.

"It's just that I love you and Billy with all my heart and you're the most important people in my life. Why can't you tell me why pleasuring you and making you feel good is wrong? I love sex, Daddy. I love everything about it. I love making guys feel good and love them making me feel good even more. Most of all, I love you so much and want to make you feel good more than anything. That makes sense to me," she continued, before adding, "Especially since you don't have Mommy anymore to do that for you."

Hearing her refer to Helen only confused me more. What would Helen think of all this? Would she approve? I didn't think so, yet I didn't think any of this would happen. I pointed out, trying to use logic over feeling, "Julie, listen to me. Incest is both morally wrong and illegal whether you're of legal age or not. Can't you understand that?"

"Daddy, what I understand is the genie is out of the bottle and we can't put it back inside. Can you forget how your cock feels when I suck it? Can you look at me and not remember that? Can you honestly tell me you didn't like it? The facial expressions you gave me tell me you did," she continued, again pointing out facts I couldn't deny. When I didn't respond, she asked frustrated, "Well?"

I sat there staring at the ceiling. I couldn't answer her. I had no answers. She was right, and worse, she knew it.

"I don't have the answer, Julie. Maybe you're right. But that doesn't mean we can continue this. It has to stop and stop for good," I repeated, knowing that as her father I had to resist such temptations. In many ways she was Eve and I Adam...although in theory I had already taken a pretty big bite out of the apple, and was seriously tempted to eat it to the core.

She sat up, ran her fingers through her hair and started walking to the door, only in a flimsy nightie that didn't really hide her tits, and said, "Fine, if you think you can be that way. But remember, I'm willing and able. I'll take care of you if you'll let me, and I'm going to continue to tempt you, but you can choose to stop me if you wish, although I know you want me Daddy, just like I want you."

Her words filled me with lust, yet I ignored my raging hard-on and said, "It's for the best, sweetheart."

She shrugged, "I think you're being foolish but you do as you wish. Remember that old Bogart movie we watched last month?"

"Yes," I nodded, my all-time favourite movie.

Looking as seductive and sexy as ever, she sultry said, replicating Lauren Bacall in 'To Have and Have Not', "If you decide you want me, just whistle. You do know how to whistle, don't you, Daddy?"

She gave me a saucy wink, spun around and left. There I sat in my bed feeling like a rotten parent, a lousy friend, a jerk, an asshole and horny as hell. She had me by the balls and she knew it. It was a side of my daughter I didn't know existed, but should have suspected. She was a headstrong child that grew up to be a headstrong teenager and now I had an even more headstrong woman in my house determined to have her way and the men of the house were helpless to resist her beauty.

My cock dying for release had me questioning my moral high ground. Should I just say "fuck it" and shove my dick in her mouth like she wanted? What the hell do I care about the morality of it all? It's not like everyone was going to look at me funny in church...the one I never attended. I loved Julie and Julie loves me. My sole argument would be that she wasn't mature enough to make that kind of decision, but that just got blown out the window. Who was taken advantage of whom? I can pretend I'm resisting her offer but she knows that's all it is...a pretense. Shit....

Nita called me at work to say she'd found our watches on her patio table and offered to bring them to the club after work where we usually met for drinks. I agreed, still not sure how I was going to deal with her incest situation (although having committed incest myself I really couldn't question her as much...not to mention all day at work I couldn't get the image of my cock in Julie's mouth out of my head). I arrived a few minutes late and she was already at a table by the bar. "Hi. Sorry I'm late," I greeted.

"Hi. I just got here myself. I ordered for you if that's ok. How was your day?" She asked, oblivious to the knowledge I now had of her incestuous relationship with her brother.

"Good. Sorry about leaving our watches on the table. I was hoping you'd find them," I replied, still unsure if I was going to bring up what Julie and I had seen last night.

"I saw them when we were cleaning up outside, so I brought them inside so they didn't stay out overnight in the dampness," she said.

"Did Mark get away early this morning?" I asked, somehow, thinking saying Mark would have her freely reveal she fucked him last night. Part of me was jealous of Mark, although we were not officially dating, I considered her my unofficial girlfriend and had hoped to have sex with her soon.

"Oh yes. He woke me at six to say he was leaving. He was already dressed and had packed his car. I offered to make him some breakfast but he said he needed to get going, he wanted to be home by ten. Did you realize you both left your watches when you got home?" She asked, which seemed like the perfect segue to tell her the truth.

"Actually, Nita, we noticed before we got home," I admitted. After a pause, I continued, "I have something to tell you, we actually turned around and went back."

Nita went pale and you could hear her sucking in a deep breath as her mind raced through what likely happened. She didn't say a word.

"The house was dark when we drove up and I didn't want to wake anyone if you were already in bed, so we walked around the side to the back," I continued.

Her head dropped and she stared at her hands on the table. The silence was deafening. Then she whispered, almost inaudibly, "I was eighteen."

"What? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," I said.

"I said I was eighteen. Ohh God, why did you have to find out? I was trying to have an honest real relationship with you. A new start," she said, clearly mortified and upset.

"It's okay," I began, but she continued talking.

"That was so careless of me, and outside no less. I'm so very sorry, really I am. Was Julie with you, too?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Oh my God. I'll never be able to face that child again. I'm so ashamed," she continued, as she downed her drink.

"Trust me, Julie was not mortified by what she saw," I said with a slight smile recalling last night's conversation, trying to comfort her.

"Really?" She asked, surprised.

"She thought it was hot," I continued.

"And you?" She asked, looking desperately for a hint I wasn't disgusted by her.

"I had mixed feelings," I admitted. "Shock at first, then jealousy as I was wishing I was the one on the bottom and undeniably it got me excited."

"You don't find it morally wrong?" She asked.

"I did at first and am still not completely sure what I think," I said, which was true, "but Julie pointed out that incest is much more common than I would believe."

"I don't know about that," she shrugged, "but Mark and I started long ago, when I was just a few months younger than Julie."

"Tell me the story," I requested, curious as hell as I tried to justify my own act of incest.

"God, last week you learned I was a swinger and now this, you must think I'm a deviant slut," she said.

"I think you're beautiful," I answered, which was true. "Growingly complex, but beautiful."

She blushed, "That's the first time you have given me such a compliment."

"The first of many," I smiled, as the waitress arrived and we ordered more drinks. "So tell me the story."

"I had just turned 18 and was at a party at the lake. Some of the kids' older brothers had gotten some booze and beer and a bunch of us were drinking. I had a beer or two then someone gave me a drink of punch. It was good, but I didn't know it was laced with vodka. I got pretty tipsy. Then we all went skinny dipping. I was getting more and more unsteady on my feet and went to lie down on my blanket. I think I went to sleep or passed out, whatever, but I woke up to this guy on top of me. He had some sun tan oil

and shoved his finger in my pussy. I tried to roll away and get up and he pushed my face down on the blanket. Next thing I knew he shoved his dick in me from behind and was fucking me. It lasted all of maybe 10 seconds and he came on my back, laughed, got up and walked off. I just lay there crying, my pussy hurt and the blanket had blood on it," she said.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "no one deserves that."

"I know," she sighed. "Anyway, a girlfriend saw me and offered to drive me home. I ran in my house and straight up to my room. Mark was the only one home and he saw me come in and was knocking on my door wanting to know what was wrong. I kept telling him to go away but he wouldn't leave. He finally said he'd break the door in so I opened it. I fell into his arms crying. At first I didn't want him to know what had happened but he wouldn't stop asking or leave. I finally told him. He was furious and kept asking who it was. I wouldn't tell him and never have because I was afraid he'd hurt him or worse and end up in jail.

Mark held me close and just let me cry it out. He was so kind, so loving and so protective of me. Then I looked up at him and he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said he'd always protected me and never let anything bad happen to me and now he had let me down. He said he had failed me. Bill, that was breaking my heart. We just lay there holding each other. My dad was a bad drunk and could be abusive to me and my mom, but Mark was too big and he stayed away from Mark. Mark protected me and Mom. A year before, my father was driving drunk and drove into a bridge abutment the year before and was killed. Mark was all we had left," she continued, sharing more with me in this story than in the past six month combined.

"I'm sorry," I repeated, her past explaining a lot of her present aloofness and maybe her excessive drinking.

"I told him how much I loved him and always would. That he was my protector. And then I told him something I never thought I could. That I had always fantasized that I would lose my virginity to him because I never loved any man like I loved him. I kissed his forehead and his cheek. Then it seemed our lips were touching. Before long we were both undressed. I begged him, Bill. I asked him to make the afternoon go away. To be my first, to make love to me. Make me forget what happened and just remember him. He kissed me deeply and I almost cried with joy when I felt him enter me. It was like he was pushing my rapist out and replacing him with his own body. I felt some sort of redemption or rebirth, if you will. Does any of this make any sense, Bill?" She asked, after explaining how her sexual relationship with her brother began.

"Nita, considering what's gone on in the last twenty-four hours, it makes as much sense as anything," I said.

"I don't understand," she said confused.

"I know. There's too much to tell right now. I need to get dinner for the kids. Let's plan on Saturday, my house, okay?" I suggested, "We have a lot to talk about."

"Okay, so you're not angry with me?" She asked nervously.

"No, not angry. But how long has this continued with you and Mark?" I asked, trying to get a complete picture.

"We were sexually active for the next year until Mark went to Florida State. I dated this guy my senior year and after six months we were having sex. Mark met Lydia his first year at FSU and they got married right after graduation. Then I met and married Paul. We hadn't been together sexually since. So, before yesterday, it had been 18 years."

"Wow! So it was a sort of reunion thing?" I joked.

"I don't know what it was, Bill," she answered. "But with the divorce and you never making a move, well, I wasn't feeling overly attractive and I wanted to feel loved again."

I joked, "So I pushed you to incest."

"Smart ass," she said, slapping me. "I had had a few more drinks. Next thing I knew he dared me to skinny dip and we were naked in the pool. A few kisses were all it took and we were all over each other. But I guess you saw that, huh?"

"Yeah...we saw. It was pretty hot," I admitted again.

"Oh yes, it was. Bill, it could be that way with us. That is, if that was what you want," she flirted.

"I would never say no, that's for sure," I responded, visualizing her riding me.

"But you've never made a move or even asked or hinted," she pointed out.

"I know. I've been trying to take a little time after Helen's death. I'm lonely, but I didn't want the kids to feel that her loss wasn't important or that I just wanted to hop in the sack with someone new," I explained.

"We could have been discreet at my house," she pointed out.

"I know. I just didn't want to start something and then have to hide it," I said, although the truth was I wasn't sure I was ready to move on.

"You're a complicated guy, Bill, but I'll stick with you for now and try to figure you out." And with a big smile and quick kiss she was clicking across the marble floor of the club, those beautiful hips popping from side to side like a sports car suspension. Life was definitely getting more complicated by the day but it also held promise of some serious fun in the immediate future. I was on the verge of surrendering my life to the women closest to me and seeing what would happen next.

Chapter 3: Eavesdropping

A couple days later, Julie relatively behaving with Billy home, although her attire was much more revealing, I came home early from work, and was walking towards my bedroom when I heard my kids talking in Billy's room.

"Stop it. Okay, so I'm horny. What's new? I get horny every day and I bet you do, too," Billy said.

"I do, but not every day, well not as much as you, but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. It's about Dad and Nita," Julie said, I was instantly became curious what she was going to say.

"What about them? They're not breaking up are they?" Billy asked.

"No, although I'm not sure they are actually dating officially, but I just want to fill you in on some recent goings on since you've been off with friends and sleepovers," Julie said.

I listened as Julie recounted the events at Nita's house and our return to get our watches, my cock undeniably hard as I replayed the events in my head. I should have stopped her story, worried she may reveal our little encounter, yet I just listened.

"Holy Shit! I'll bet that was one really hot sight," Billy said, clearly turned on himself.

"Oh yeah, it was. They were fucking their brains out. Both of them are really hot looking and I was instantly wet from seeing them," Julie said, excited herself.

"Damn, wish I'd been there. Nita has a smoking body anyway. I'd love to see her tits and ass," Billy said, talking about my kind-of girlfriend.

"She looks damn fine, no doubt about that. Do you think she looks better than me?" Julie asked, suddenly sounding insecure. I peeked into the room, the door slightly ajar, to see Julie making a pouty look and squeezing her voluptuous tits together.

Billy's eyed were big as she continued, "You think my tits look as good as Nita's?"

"You've got great tits, sis. I didn't say hers were better, just hot," Billy replied, staring at her tits through her t-shirt.

"Okay, I'll accept that, but now you're all hard. What are you going to do about that?" Julie asked, playfully.

"Why don't you help me out?" Billy suggested.

"I can do that. And I have something to tell you while I do it, but you have to promise me something," Julie said.

"What?" He asked.

"I want you to do something new for me first, I want you to lick my pussy," Julie answered.

"I'll try. I've never done it. I might not do it right. Can't I just finger you?" Billy asked, not wanting to disappoint.

"You need to learn. I'll tell you what feels good and what doesn't," Julie replied.

"Okay," he nodded.

"Get those shorts off before you punch a hole in them and lay down on the bed," Julie ordered, clearly the one usually in charge.

Julie got naked too and crawled onto the bed with Billy.

I noticed his cock was almost a replica of mine, about 8 inches long and with good girth.

Julie began by just stroking his cock, like she had mine. Billy let out a soft groan. After a couple of minutes of just giving him a hand job, she said, "Billy, I'm going to swing my legs over you and put my pussy in your face."

My mouth dropped as I watched my two children in a sixty-nine. Again, a good parent would have stopped them right then and there, but I had already proved I wasn't a morally upright parent when I let Julie give me a hand job and then a brief blow job.

Julie, taking control like she usually did, ordered, "I want you to just use the tip of your tongue right now, just move it up and down my slit."

"Okay, how is that?" Billy asked, a moment later.

"Ohhh, yesssss, very good. Keep doing that. And lick all the way to the front, where my clit is, not just the back," she instructed.

"Am I doing good?" Billy asked.

"Oh yeah, it feels great. Do I taste good? Do you like it?" Julie asked, her breathing increasing.

"Oh yeah, I love it. I love the taste of your pussy. Not like anything else in the world, is it?" Billy answered, clearly immersed in the pussy pleasing he was doing.

"Nope, sort of like cum. It has a taste all its own. And I bet every pussy tastes a little different. I know different guys' cum tastes different," Julie observed, which made me wonder how many different guys my beautiful daughter had tasted.

"Do you like the taste of my cum?" Billy asked.

"I do...I like it very much," Julie admitted, "it has an addictive taste."

"Good, cause it won't be much longer," he warned.

"Don't you come before me," Julie threatened, taking her mouth off his cock.

"Can you come soon?" a very horny Billy asked.

"I can if you do something for me," Julie said.

"Anything," he replied.

"Can you lick my ass too?" Julie asked.

"Really? You mean your butt hole?" Billy asked, as surprised as I was.

"Will you?" She asked, clearly wanting him to.

"I guess. Does that feel real good too?" Billy asked tentatively.

"God yes," she replied, as Billy's tongue began licking her ass.

After a minute, she ordered, her breathing increasing, "Rub my butt hole with your thumb and suck on my clit... see if you can suck and tongue it at the same time."

I couldn't get a completely clear view of what Billy was doing, but it seemed to work as Julie deep throated his cock and bobbed like a hungry slut.

A few minutes later, Julie stopped sucking, and moaned loudly, "Ohhhh Goddd, now, Billy. Shove your thumb in my ass while you suck my clit!"