1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 09-11

Story Info
From fantasy to reality as our incest is consummated.
8.3k words
4.71
29.9k
40

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9

Back in my room, I lay on the bed and despite my confused state of mind, my cock was still as hard as iron as I rubbed it to climax. As my sperm jetted into my hand I wished it wasn't being wasted on a tissue. My sexy mother, who I'd just satiated, was only a few yards away down the landing and yet we were in separate beds.

Why had we not fucked, I mused? Surely it would have been a natural conclusion to our wanton intimacy. Perhaps she was experiencing a moral dilemma in which heavy petting was acceptable but consummating our incest was a step too far.

As I lay awake with my mind in overdrive, I thought I heard my mum calling me. I knew she was tired and would be asleep so I dismissed it as my mind playing tricks.

A minute or so later, I heard mum coming down the landing and into my room. In the dim light from the landing, I could see that she was naked apart from a small pair of panties.

She came up to my bed and held out her hand. Before I could say anything she said, "I owe you an apology, darling. Come with me baby boy, come and sleep in mummy's bed."

"I'm naked mum, should I put something on?" I asked sheepishly.

"No darling, Mummy would prefer you to come to bed naked." With that I pulled back the covers and took mum's outstretched hand in mine.

Holding hands, we walked down the landing to mum's room and I stared longingly at her wiggling arse partially hidden by her pink panties.

As we reached the door, she pulled it closed to block our way. "I thought we were going to bed," I asked curiously.

Mum looked at me seductively and whispered, "All in good time baby, wait here a moment."

She opened the door and went inside, leaving me naked on the landing. Through the door, mum said, "Cast your mind back to the last time you saw me wearing these panties and coming through a door, remember?"

"How could I forget," I replied with a wry smile, my excitement building by the second.

Still speaking through the door, I heard mum say, "Good, when you next see me, do exactly what you'd like to have done on that morning."

Although it can only have been a few minutes since I'd cum, my cock was already stiffening at the prospect of mum's sexy game.

A few seconds later, the door opened and mum emerged holding a wash bag just as she had done on that morning.

As she closed the door behind her, I stood there in awe, lustily looking her up and down. I then put my hands either side of the door, penning her in, tonight she would be mine.

I brought my head alongside hers, put a hand on one of her breasts, pinched her nipple and whispered in her ear, "Mummy, you're almost naked. You shouldn't be wandering around like that in someone else's house."

"You're the only one who can see darling, and you've seen mummy undressed before", she sheepishly relied.

"What were you doing in Alan's room then, did you sleep in there last night?" I pressed.

"No darling, mummy just went to tell Alan it's time to get up," she lied in a seductive tone.

"But that's naughty mummy, you've got bare bosoms, did he see them?" I asked as I brought her nipple to my lips, sucking on it as it grew in my mouth.

"No darling, mummy's bosoms are private. I put my bag in front of them," she replied unconvincingly.

Her nipples were rock hard and she was obviously loving the attention of my mouth on them. I needed to take things further while mum was aroused.

"Oh darling, you're my son, you shouldn't be sucking your mother's bosoms at your age," she gasped.

"They smell of saliva, mum." I replied accusingly, "It's as if someone else has been sucking your bosoms."

"Oh baby, this is so inappropriate. Don't stop though, mummy loves it."

Sensing her urgency, I pushed my hand down the front of her panties, rubbing my fingers over her soaking wet slit. Her panties were wet too.

"You're panties are very wet mummy, why's that? I questioned. "How did they get so wet mummy?

"You shouldn't do that baby, mummy's not clean," she gasped, again unconvincingly.

"Why not mummy, is there something you're not telling me?" I whispered back as I drove two fingers into her sex hole making her squeal.

I asked again, are you sure Alan didn't see your bosoms, mummy?"

Barely able to get her words out, mum admitted, "Yes he did darling, mummy didn't want you to know but you've forced it out of me."

Did he touch them mummy did he suck them, like I did when I milked them as a baby?" I continued.

"Yes he did baby, mummy's been very naughty. He sucked on both of them, they swelled up like they're doing now and made mummy feel very sexy."

I was loving the spontaneity of our talk and its apparent no holds barred nature.

I continued, "That's very naughty mummy, just as well you had these panties on though."

My mother was quivering with excitement at my risqué chatter.

"This is so exciting mummy, I want to say naughtier things but not sure if I should," I teased.

"Say whatever you like baby, the naughtier the better, mummy's so turned on by this," she quickly replied.

That was my cue to ask, "Did you sleep in his room then mummy?"

Squirming against my fingers in her vagina, mum was now in such a state of arousal, she'd say anything. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

"Did you sleep in his bed mummy?"

"Yes I did darling, I slept in his bed with him," she confessed.

"Did you keep your panties on all night mummy?" I asked, rubbing my rampant cock at the prospect of her illicit lovemaking with them pulled aside.

"Yes baby, I kept my panties on all night. My bunny's my private place."

Mum was squirming more and more as I continued my questioning, "Did he touch your bunny through your panties mummy, did you touch his winky?"

Mum was losing control, revelling in the moment and gasping her replies, "I saw his winky, baby. It was big and hard, I needed to keep my panties on."

"Did he try to take your panties off, mummy? I think he did mummy, I think he fucked you in his marital bed," I persisted.

Mum protested, unconvincingly, "No baby, mummy's not like that. I kept my panties on all night."

My arousal had reached levels I never thought possible. The thought that I had seen her emerging from another man's bedroom, dressed in the panties she'd been fucking in, was beyond exciting. In my mind I felt myself plunging new depths of immorality, what I really wanted to do was taste her lover's spunk as it oozed from my mother's cunt. In a way, I was being cuckolded and I loved every minute of it.

My questioning was relentless and mum was loving it. I massaged her clitoris while asking, "Did you make love together without taking your panties off, mummy. Did you slip them aside and welcome his big hard winky inside your vagina?"

Mum's reply was sheepish and inviting at the same time, "I can't say baby. Why don't you investigate, imagine we're back on his landing and I've just come out of his room," she gasped, pushing me down towards her crotch.

I pushed my face against her panties, eagerly inhaling the aroma of her sex. Mum was groaning pleasurably, thrusting her crotch forward as I traced the wet line her of her slit through the material.

"Smell me baby, smell my dirty knickers, smell mummy's naughtiness."

As she writhed against me she pulled her panties aside, pushing the gusset against my nose and panting wantonly, "Oh baby, mummy's got a confession to make."

"What's that mummy, tell me. Tell me while a sniff your panties mummy." I commanded almost incoherently, my speech being obscured by the material of her panties against my face.

"Alan's been down there baby boy, can you smell him on me? Imagine you can smell him on me baby, tell me you can smell his big winky has been close to your mother's bunny. He's made my knickers dirty, baby."

I was loving the fantasy, I wanted to tease her, I wanted to take her to the edge of pleasure again and again.

I stood up and kissed her neck, whispering in her ear, "I can smell Alan's sperm on your knickers mum, I can smell his bodily fluids mixed with yours. I know he's been inside you, I know he's fucked your hole without protection."

Mum was shaking with excitement as our lips met and her tongue sought out mine.

My fingers pinched her nipples and, breaking away from the kiss, I confidently inquired, "Do you like me doing this mummy?"

Again, she was only able to gasp a reply, "Oh god yes, I love it baby, it's unbelievably arousing and I'm more turned on than ever."

With that, I slid my hand down the front of her panties as, simultaneously, she parted her legs. Again, my eager fingers found her hole in no time, the back of my hand could feel her wet panties as my fingers entered her sticky honey pot.

She ground her pelvis onto my fingers as I explored further and deeper. "Did he do this to you too mummy?" came my next question.

"Yes, he did baby, it's the best feeling to have a man's hand in my panties exploring my private places. Imagine I'm full of his sperm like I was on that morning. Taste it baby, taste my lover's cum in me."

Without a hint of inhibition, in my excitement I almost shouted, "Did Alan cum in you then, mummy. Did he take your knickers off and fuck you mummy"?

Mum shouted back with wanton lust in her voice, "No baby, he didn't........he slid my knickers aside and fucked me in the missionary position. It was wonderful to feel him inside me and he came like a steam train."

My approval was instant, "Wow mum, I love to think of sex being so urgent that you just pulled your panties aside and fucked like rabbits, it's so exciting."

My own arousal was gripping me as I dropped to my knees and slowly rolled her panties down to her ankles, motioning for her to step out of them. As she did so I picked them up and held them to my nose, inhaling her fabulous vaginal aroma.

With her glistening slit just inches from my face, I asked, "Did he do this to you mummy?"

As my tongue found her vulva she whispered, "Yes darling, he licked me senseless, he made me cum with his tongue."

With that reply, I wanted to hear her talk dirtier so I asked, "What did he lick mummy, tell me what he licked?"

"He licked your mother's bunny, darling. He pulled my panties aside and he tasted what he shouldn't have tasted and mummy loved it."

Being more persistent, I asked again, "Where did he lick you mummy, show me?"

Mum put her fingers to her labia, parted the wet, fleshy folds, opened her fuck hole and said, "Here baby, he licked me in here."

"Is that the hole I came out of mummy?" I persisted.

"Oh yes, baby boy, it is mummy's vagina. You came out of there and I'm desperate to have you back inside it."

This was what I wanted to hear and my cue to follow suit. I buried my tongue in her slit, parting the petals and making a B line for her sex hole. She squirmed and pulled my head into her vagina, gyrating her clitoris over my tongue.

I lapped vigorously making her gasp with pleasure with each stroke of my tongue.

"Ooh, tongue fuck mummy's married bunny, baby boy. Do what Alan did darling," she cried.

I was in ecstasy, mum's pussy tasted better than I could have imagined and I drank down her nectar as fast as it dribbled from her hole.

She squealed while my hands were all over her bottom and, as I traced her crack with one hand, I parted her cheeks with the other. She pulled away from the door to allow me better access and, with her sphincter exposed, I licked my finger and teased it over her opening.

"Did he touch you here?" I asked, probing her arsehole.

"Oh yes baby." mum admitted. "Wiggle your finger inside like he did."

I didn't need asking twice and gently eased my finger into her arsehole. Mum flinched as it went into her and as I wiggled it inside whilst she ground her clitoris onto my tongue and I felt her starting to shake.

My tongue was in overdrive and she cried out, "Oh oh oh baby boy, ahhh, your naughty mummy's cumming again, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming."

A series of loud groans and squeals followed as her climax did its best to deliver another powerful orgasm.

I released my finger and mum collapsed to her knees, spluttering, "My god darling, that was better than the last one, now I'm going to show you something I did to him."

She picked up her panties and stood up, offering me her hand. I followed her through the door and she motioned for me to lay on the bed.

As I lay down with my cock sticking into the air, mum pressed her panties to my face and placed my hand on them.

I inhaled deeply as she teasingly instructed, "Lay back, lick my panties and relax baby. Imagine my panties soaked in Alan's sperm, he fucked me while I was wearing them baby."

As she finished speaking, my cock slipped between her lips. Gently, she licked the pre-cum from my glans before enveloping the head in her mouth. The feel of her warm mouth on my penis was exquisite.

She sucked me sensually while her hand massaged my balls.

I was in incest heaven, tasting my mother's wet panties while she sucked my cock.

I was loving the experience by knew I couldn't hold on much longer, the sensation I was feeling was overwhelming and as I felt the sap rising, my body stiffened and I squirted my load into her mouth.

"Perfect," she said, swallowing down my seed, "Just how I like it. Your winky is truly beautiful darling."

Having recovered from my climax, mum joined me on the bed. We cuddled as before but this time she was more engaging. She kissed me passionately and our tongues engaged just as I'd wanted.

Our mouths parted briefly and mum spoke first, "That naughty sex was mind blowing but now I want to have your naked body next to me and feel you making love to me. I want you inside me darling, all night long."

We continued kissing and as our hands caressed eachother, I felt my cock stiffening again. Mum took it in her hand, massaging the head as she told me how turned on she felt, "Oh baby, mummy's feeling so naughty tonight, she's very excited and she needs to open her legs and have her bunny poked by this lovely thing."

"Why are you so turned on tonight, mum," I asked as my cock reached full erection in her hand?

She delighted in her reply, whispering into my ear, "Because my own son has witnessed and enjoyed his filthy mother revelling in adulterous sex, it's indescribably exciting knowing that you're so turned on by it too."

I shared her enthusiasm, "I love it that you find it so exciting, I do too. I love the way you encourage me to tell you what I know and imagine smelling your lover on you," I replied.

"Finger my bunny baby, tease me, take me to the edge darling boy," she whispered back to me.

As I lay in my mum and dad's bed, the thought of consummating our incestuous relationship filled me with joy. I'd seen first-hand how much she enjoyed sex, the die was cast and I was now a part of her enjoyment.

My cock was solid again, my fingers were pleasuring mum's vagina and the intimacy of our kissing was making us both more and more aroused. As our limbs intertwined on the bed I could feel the wetness of her vaginal mucus on my hand.

Mum was groaning in the ecstasy of the moment, momentarily losing control and shouting out, "I need to fuck, baby, I need to be fucked, I need you inside me, I'm going to explode if I don't feel you winky stretch my hole."

She planted her mouth back on mine as she rose to her knees to sit astride me.

Her beautiful breasts hung over me as she tickled the head of my cock with the sticky wet lips of her vagina. As she teased back and forth coating my glans in her cervical mucus, I brought my head up to kiss her swinging breasts.

"Suck my nipples darling, it drives me wild," she said approvingly.

Her cherry red nipples were hard and welcoming as I sucked each in turn.

"What hole do you want stretched, mum?" I asked.

"This one baby, the one you were made in, the one you came into the world through, mummy's private pleasuredome."

And then, without warning, I felt the wetness of her love tunnel swallowing my cock. Mum drove down on it until she could take no more.

"Oooh, oooh baby, that feels fabulous darling, I'm so glad it fits so nicely. Fuck me with it baby, fuck your mummy," she begged.

I pushed upwards against her pubic bone and she squealed, "Oh my god that's wonderful, let's fuck eachother baby, drive your winky up me and let me sink down onto it."

I said nothing but did as I was told. We worked into a rhythm of mutual pleasure. Mum was groaning with each upward thrust I made.

"God almighty darling, I'm so glad we've made this connection. You've turned your adulterous mother into a wanton whore," she boasted. "My married cunt hole is full of my incestuous son's penis and there's nothing more I want to be doing. Let's fuck baby boy."

As I pounded ever deeper, a worrying thought came across my mind, "Are you on the pill mum?" I asked.

"No baby but don't worry, it's a safe time," she gasped, reassuringly. "Don't worry about anything but fucking me."

My worries soon faded as I continued thrusting into her womb, revelling in her groans of pleasure as my glans rubbed against the walls of her vagina. I knew that I was close to cumming and wanted mum to share the moment.

I adjusted my position so I could still suckle mum's nipples while fucking her hard and deep. As I looked over her shoulder, I could see her cunt hole riding up and down in the mirror and her arsehole looked delectable. I reached behind her with my wet finger and slid it inside her arse.

"Ahhh, baby, that's the icing on the cake," she cooed as our rhythm increased. "You'll make me cum if you keep doing what you're doing."

A few seconds more of hard pumping and mum was approaching her climax. I felt my seed rising and as my cock jerked in anticipation, she shrieked loudly as an orgasm consumed her very being.

"Mummy's cumming darling. Oooh baby, mummy's cumming with her own flesh and blood rammed up inside her. Aaah, baby, I'm cumming, cum with me baby."

As before, her body shook wildly, this time triggering my own ejaculation.

"Oh mum, here it comes, I'm going to cum in you mum, take my seed, feel it mummy," I cried out as I pumped hard in the full throes of passion.

"Cum in me baby boy, splash my insides with your delicious sperm darling, it's just what mummy needs," she shrieked back at me.

I gasped one last time before shooting my spunk inside her. I'd cum in my own mother for the first time and I felt like the cat who'd got the cream.

As mum's orgasm subsided, she collapsed on top of me in the orgasmic afterglow. She lifted herself off my softening cock and laid with her head on my chest, purring her satisfaction loudly. I could feel my cum dribbling from her and running against my leg, it felt good, a nice reminder of how it had got inside her.

We lay in silence for a few minutes, getting our breath back. Mum was first to speak, "That was the most wonderful love making I've ever experienced, darling," she whispered in my ear. "A truly wonderful sensation no matter how wrong it was, it's our little secret."

I whispered my agreement as I caressed mum's back and brought my face to hers for a deep and sensual kiss.

It was now three o'clock in the morning and with three orgasms each, we needed sleep -- together, naked in my parents' marital bed.

Mum excused herself to pee and as I watched her sit down and reach for the tissue, I shouted across, "No mum, no need to wipe your bunny, leave it natural."

"You are getting naughtier and naughtier baby," she shouted back, discarding the unused tissue in the bin.

I had every intention of feasting on my mother's cum soaked, piss tainted, cunt but that was going to have to wait. I had a wake up treat in mind.

Mum came back to bed, pulled the covers over and switched out the light. As she snuggled into me we shared a long lingering kiss before saying we loved eachother falling asleep, completely satiated.