1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, there was plenty more to come but I'd save it for another day, after all we had plenty of time.

The more I told her of what I'd seen and heard, the more she rubbed herself through her bikini bottoms. Her arousal was made obvious by the wet patch which had appeared on the material.

I couldn't help but remark, "I'm loving the way your bunny is leaking its excitement into your bikini bottoms mum."

"God almighty, baby boy, what are you doing to mummy, I'm so excited that I could break the rules of this game by putting my cunt in your face." She gasped.

Bringing her back to reality, I said, "Me too mum but carry on the game, it's so seductive."

"I'm desperate for you to sniff my piss flaps baby," she replied rubbing herself ever more vigorously.

"Pull your winky out baby, I want to watch you playing with it while you continue to talk me through my adulterous indiscretions," mum gasped.

I was delighted with her request and pulled out my cock, rubbing its hard shaft slowly to avoid peaking too early. I wanked myself for her viewing pleasure as she did the same through her bikini.

I was looking at her tits and ogling her solid cherry red nipples as I wanked, this was certainly an erotic game.

"Do you like mummy's titties, baby?" she asked expectantly.

"I love them mum, your nipples are amazing. There's so much more naughtiness I want to experience with them," I replied without taking my eyes from their beauty.

"Save it for later baby, we have plenty of time," mum replied, blowing me a kiss.

I was nearing the end of the story but had kept back a bit of her colourful language and the bit where Alan had fingered her arsehole while they fucked.

As I started telling the part about her wanting to be fertilised by his sperm, she silently changed the rules of the game dispensing with her bikini bottoms rather than pulling them aside.

She pushed her knees together, straightened her legs and pushed them up in the air. Her pouting mound was facing me and her wet slit was closed to hide the goodies inside. She groaned as she rubbed a finger along its length before opening it to reveal her sex hole in all its glory.

It was so dilated I could actually see inside her vaginal cavity. I felt more like a gynaecologist than an incestuous lover.

"Was this where he put his winky, baby?" Mum panted, breathlessly. "Did you see his anchor enter mummy's body here?"

"Where mummy? Point to the hole you mean," I teased.

"Here, baby, here," she snapped back, pushing a finger into her entrance.

Mum's talk was hotting up, "Wank yourself harder while I show you baby, show mummy how hard your winky was while you watched my lover screwing me."

I didn't need any encouragement as she used her other hand to point into the darkened cave of love.

"That's the place mummy, that's where he put his anchor, was that what you wanted?" I asked, rubbing my solid shaft.

By now her fingers were on her clitoris as she groaned her answer, "Yes baby, mummy wanted her married cunt filled with an adulater's winky.

Oh baby are you close, are you close darling?"

Sensing her orgasm was close, I rubbed myself harder, feeling my sap rising as I answered, "Open your legs mum, let me see you cum as I shoot my cum over them."

As I finished speaking, mum squealed out loud, "Ahhh baby, mummy's cumming darling, mummy's cumming. Come and shoot your naughty juice over mummy's bosoms baby."

With a second to spare I got onto my knees and as her body shook, I squirted my seed over her titties. As it dribbled down over her nipples she lifted each breast in turn to lick my cum from her orbs.

"Oh my god baby, this sex is so hedonistic. I'm in another world with what we're doing together," mum said once she'd got her breath back.

"I love our incest, take mummy to bed for a siesta baby, I need to feel you loving me all over, inside and out," she panted exhaustedly.

The incestuous sex I was enjoying with my mother was, as she said, hedonistic. I'd virtually got a permanent hard on and I needed to keep cumming in, on and with her. Our talent for cumming together was a masterpiece of timing. Her invitation to bed was music to my ears, I wasn't tired but was more than happy to love her all over while she rested.

I kissed mum firmly on the lips and said, "Come on you sexy adulteress, let's go to bed together."

She took my hand as she stood up and held it tightly as we went upstairs to her marital bed chamber despite it only being eleven thirty.

We lay on the bed together and after kissing me, mum closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. As she lay there naked, I admired how beautiful she looked. Her mature body looked exquisite and I felt very lucky to be enjoying it in the was I was.

My cock stiffened as I looked at her soft nipples, the same ones as I'd suckled milk from as a baby; her tummy, the same one as I'd grown in after dad had impregnated her; her vagina, the same one as dad had pushed his penis into to make me and the same one from which I'd been born.

Mum's slit looked so innocent and chaste as she slept, belying the wanton pleasuredome that lay beyond the pink skin of her labia. The excitement of the sex we'd had over the previous 12 hours had been monumentally exciting but I also felt the need to try lovemaking in an erotic and sensual way, as two normal lovers would rather than a mother and son. I thought about it as I lay there and hatched a plan.

To be continued......