1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 30

Story Info
Finally cracking the sibling nut.
6.8k words
4.49
9.7k
11

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Section 30

As I sat in front of my sister, stroking my rock-hard erection while she taunted me with the sight of her own masturbation, my mind was in overdrive. I was desperate to push my turgid member inside her, as desperate as I'd been to push it inside my mother. Surely, if I could do it with her, then I could do the same with my sister, I thought? It was time for a new tack.

"I think mum has had illicit sex with another man apart from Alan", I whispered.

"Fuck, Mikey, really? Are you sure, how do you know?

Is it you Mikey?, have you fucked mum......god, Mikey.....I so wish it was you" she gasped excitedly.

In my haste to enhance my sister's arousal, my reply was immediate but careless.

"No Caz, this was before then......someone called Ron......possibly dad's friend at work?"

"What!? What the fuck Mikey? What the fuck do you mean, "before then" ....... before when......before what?!

Tell me Mikey, has your penis been inside mum, tell me the truth?"

As Caz spoke, she plunged two fingers inside her pussy hole, pumping them vigorously.

Gathering my thoughts, I paused as I composed a reply. Before I could answer though, Caz continued.

"I knew you'd fucked her, Mikey, I just knew it," she squealed in delight.

"I didn't say that Caz. You're just assuming," I whispered harshly in a veiled denial.

The pace of my sister's finger fucking got more furious, as the conversation intensified.

"You didn't need to; I just knew you had".

"And if I had, how would you feel?" I asked inquisitively.

"Like I'd been missing out......I'd be jealous as hell, Mikey......I am jealous as hell."

"Jealous of what, Caz?" I probed further.

"Christ Mikey, listen to yourself, look at the situation you've created......you've just admitted to having sex with your own mother......you know it's my ultimate fantasy......and you're asking why I'm jealous!"

"Ok Caz, I get that you're aroused.... I get that it's your fantasy but how you can be jealous when you don't want me to fuck you anyway?"

"I'm fantasy jealous, Mikey. Just like I'm fantasising when I say I know you've slept with mum......I love to think you have but I know you haven't......

.......Tell me how much you want to take things further than just wanking while you sniff her panties."

Looking at the expression on my sister's face and the way her fingers were stimulating her vagina, I thought she'd cum if I said anymore. I was desperate to fuck her but, to take her past the point of no return with my confession, I had to get her to believe me.

"Slow down your fingering, Caz. I don't want you to cum until we've talked this through," I commanded.

"Ok Mikey but what's to talk about?, just indulge my fantasy and make me cum with your story".

"My story isn't fantasy though, Caz......my story is fact.....the fact that I've been sleeping in mum's bed and we've been making love for weeks now," I replied in a more serious tone.

"Sorry Mikey, I know mum is an adulterous whore but I can't imagine she'd go so far as incest sex," came Caroline's dismissive retort.

"Well she did....and she does, I made her cum in here while you were on the phone earlier on"!

To prolong her pleasure, Caroline had moved her fingers from her vagina to her nipples, softly tweaking the erect teats in a seductive way. She kept her legs open with her labia parted, giving me a perfect view of the route to her cervix. Oh, how I longed to plunge my erection into that hole and to coat her uterus in my seed.

"Prove it then, Mikey," tell me something you would only know about mum by having sex," she demanded.

"Like what?" I hissed back.

"Like her caesarean scar, she showed it to my last year......describe it to me......in detail, Mikey, in detail. Draw it on me with your finger".

This was music to my ears and, as luck would have it, the scar was something I knew intimately. It was one of mum's most erogenous zones and she loved it being tongue teased. It had been cut a little too high at the time and the surgeon had added a vertical incision at both ends to create a flap of skin. This could be my trump card, I thought.

Moving closer to Caroline, I used my index finger to trace a line and shape on her mound, the same as mum's scar.

"This is it, this is mum's scar......she loves it being teased," I said, confidently.

My sister looked aghast, "Fucking hell, Mikey. How do you know that?......

......when she showed it to me, all her pink bits were on show......you can't see the scar without her fanny being in full view"!

"Well, there's your proof, Caz......now do you believe me?.......do you believe I've been intimate with mum?" I asked, feeling like the cat that had got the cream.

"Yes, yes, I can't see how you'd know about her Caesarean scar unless you'd been close up and personal with her fanny......but how did that happen Mikey"?

My revelation seemed to have shocked Caroline but appeared not to have diminished her arousal. She continued to squeeze her nipples with one hand, while the other returned between her legs.

She purred with pleasure as I regaled her with the story of how our first night of seduction turned into a love making frenzy over the following few days.

While I stroked my cock, Caroline encouraged me to reveal the most salacious details of my incestuous fornication with our mother. She was on the verge of climax as I described tasting her unwashed vagina after she'd pissed.

"Oh god Mikey, oh god......for god's sake Mikey.....I'm going to cum......tell me how her piss flaps tasted and cum with me.....let's cum together......cum over my tits Mikey, do it.....spunk onto your sister's nipples, Mikey," she gasped as her finger fury increased in pace.

I answered her question as I wanked myself harder, "mum's piss flaps were a delight, Caz. She was very aroused as I tasted her stale urine.... mixed with my spunk from a few hours earlier.....the spunk I'd squirted into her unprotected cunt the evening before.....the seed that I'd splashed all over her cervix as we consummated our incest with unbridled fornication".

As my sister panted towards orgasm, I too could feel my sap rising.

"Oh, Mikey, Mikey, what are we doing? I love the thought of incestuous fornication......I needed adulterous fornication last week....and I did it, now I need incestuous fornication, Mikey".

Seconds away from losing my load and sensing I'd finally cracked the nut, I turned my torso towards Caroline and pushed my throbbing gland towards her dilated vulva.

Moving her hand out from between her legs, she whispered seductively, "do it Mikey, fornicate with your sister......break the law with me".

With my cock in my hand, feeling like it would explode any second, I eased the head against her glistening labia. Looking down, Caz's excitement was boiling over, her slit was running in sex juice as my penis entered her for the first time.

I didn't need to push any further, Caz grabbed my hips and pulled herself toward me, allowing my member to take up the resistance in her tight fuck tube.

As my length disappeared, Caroline tried to suppress her joy, gasping, "ahhh, ahhh, Mikey......fuck me......fuck me.....fuck me......fuck my sex......fuck my cunt like you fuck mum's.....stuff my incest hole, call me mum while we fornicate, ooooh, Mikey, ooooh".

Try as I might, I couldn't suppress my impending climax any longer. I was loving my sister's dirty talk and how she wanted to be called mum. But I'd only managed five or six strokes before gasping out loud as my sperm rose past the point of no return.

"Oh fuck, mum......I can't hold my load......I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside you mum".

"Do it, Mikey, flood my womb, love me with your seed....... oh Mikey, I love this, I need it, Mikey....breed me......ahhhh, I think I'm cumming with you, ooh, aah, keep pumping.....I'm cumming, Mikey".

Caroline's pelvic floor went into spasm as my balls erupted, her muscles gripped my glans like a vice as my seed flooded her womb.

Simultaneously, her gasping stopped as she held her breath to enhance her orgasm. I continued to poke inside her for as long as my cock could do so.

Whilst I was disappointed to have cum so quickly, a feeling of euphoria spread over me as the last drop of sperm slid into my sister's vagina.

Caroline was reduced to a whimper as her orgasm subsided. She sighed deeply as I pulled my spent member from the depths of her womanhood, expecting a stream of sperm to follow it.

Instead though, she covered her hole with her hand to keep my seed inside, and whispered, "clean me up Mikey......suck your love out of my incestuous cunt and kiss it into my mouth....do it you naughty boy".

What an invitation, I thought. Like mother, like daughter, I thought as my cheeks slid along her thighs.

Obligingly, she moved her hand as my mouth approached and quickly enveloped her vaginal opening.

I probed the still dilated hole with my tongue as my own sperm dribbled onto it, an infusion of both our juices.

Gathering as much liquid as I could, I reluctantly broke away and brought my mouth to hers. Her lips opened and I tongue fed our juices onto hers.

We kissed passionately, Caroline bringing her tits as close to me as she could, crushing her nipples against me and rocking from side to side to stimulate them.

Caroline was the first to break away from the kiss, having swallowed the product of my oral clean up. Bringing her mouth to my ear, she whispered, "will you sneak into mum's bed tonight and have sex with her, Mikey"?

"Are you asking whether I'm intending to or whether I'll do it for you?" I replied curiously.

"Do it for me, I want to spy on you," came her insistent reply.

"Now that I've had a taster of incest sex, and I've orgasmed to the fornication of my own brother, I want more, Mikey......I want to see you make mum cum......and then I want you in my bed so I can taste her sex on your penis, pleeeease Mikey," she pleaded.

"Is she out of the bath yet?" I inquired, hoping she wasn't as I didn't want her to have walked past my room to the sound of Caroline and I fucking.

"Not sure, I'll go and check".

Caroline put her clothes back on and headed for the bathroom while I waited by the door. I could faintly hear them talking from the bathroom, my relief was palpable.

After a few minutes she returned, saying mum was just getting out of the bath and would be heading for bed in a few minutes.

We rapidly hatched a plan and Caroline headed back to her own room, closing the door behind her. We would leave things for half an hour before I went to mum's room.

I listened for mum heading down the corridor before slipping into the bathroom to pee and wash the smell of my sister from my cock.

I headed back to my room and watched from the door, until all the lights were out before starting a 30-minute countdown.

With the half hour elapsed, I tiptoed down the corridor and gingerly opened mum's bedroom door. I hoped she would be asleep and my movement, triggering the dim skirting lights leading the way to her shower room, wouldn't wake her.

"Are you awake, mum?" I whispered, looking at her through the dim light.

She didn't answer and as I got closer her breathing had a note of sleep about it. Quietly, I closed the door.

Gently, I lifted the duvet and crept into bed beside my satin negligee clad mother.

She didn't stir as I eased the duvet away and gently caressed her back with my fingertips.

Working down mum's back, my fingers arrived at the base of her negligee, just under the cheeks of her panty clad arse. Gently lifting the satin garment, my fingers were soon tracing the crack while my lips plyed her shoulders and neck with seductive kisses.

I could hear mum's breathing note change as she unconsciously reacted to the pleasure I was delivering.

Her legs instinctively parted as my fingers worked down the crack of her bottom, making her gasp as they traced the position of her sphincter and then down to her vagina, pushing the satin material against the skin of her sacred place.

As my fingers slid beneath the satin to find her womanhood, she awoke and whispered to me, "what are you doing, we can't do this......you know your sister's here?"

"I know she is, mum. But she's fast asleep and I need to love you before dad gets home and it's off the menu for a while," I whispered back.

"Oh Mikey, this is so naughty of you. I so want you to love me tonight but I've still got my period and, anyway, we can't while Caroline's here......can we?"

I could tell mum wanted to make love but was looking for me to reassure her it could be done without my sister's knowledge.

"It'll be fine, mum......Caz is asleep and we'll just have to be quiet," I whispered reassuringly. "And I don't care about your period, I want to enjoy you regardless".

By this time, I had a finger inside mum's love hole, savouring her wetness despite sharing the space with her tampon, listening to her near silent gasps as she succumbed to my touch.

"Oh baby, I want to see you while we love each other......turn on the en-suite light," mum asked. This was music to my ears as it would provide sufficient, albeit dim, light for my sister to view the proceedings through the keyhole.

I did as she asked and returning to the bed, my cock was already erect and I removed my boxers to reveal it to mum, bringing it to her face as I stood alongside.

Despite her reticence, mum didn't need much encouragement and taking my erection in her hand, she whispered, "ok baby boy, you win......you know I can't resist your adorable penis and I'd love you to love me with it but we can't make any noise, nothing at all, agreed"?

"Ok mum," I agreed, pushing my cock closer and watching her lips envelop it.

"Ooh, baby boy, your penis tastes of soap......have you been naughty with it?" Mum teased.

"Nothing naughty mum, just wanted to get it dirty with you," I teased back, glad that she hadn't picked up an aroma of my sibling fornication.

While my mother sucked my member, I pulled back her duvet, feasting my eyes on her beautiful body clad in the short black satin negligee.

Pulling up the negligee over her waist, she pulled her panties aside as if to tease me. I was delighted to see she'd not shaved her vagina, the white string of her tampon emerging from her pubis. Period or no period, I needed to feast on her pubis but not only for our mutual satisfaction, for my sister's voyeuristic pleasure too.

Hoping that Caroline was by now in position at the keyhole, I encouraged mum into the 69 position.

Laying on the bed facing the door, I positioned myself for mum to straddle my face in full view of the keyhole.

She pulled off her negligee and I marvelled at her near naked body as she moved to kiss me. Her beautiful full breasts swung over me, her erect nipples tantalising me as they met my skin. Our arms entwined, our lips met, and our tongues danced together.

I hoped my sister had a grandstand seat at the keyhole and could only imagine her hand in her panties, fingering her recently fucked pussy, as she watched.

"Oh baby, mummy needs this darling......mummy needs her son's loving tonight......mummy needs her son's seed," she gasped almost imperceptibly.

"I need mummy's loving too, your son needs his mummy's milk......your son needs to be in his mummy's womb," I gasped back, hoping it would be loud enough for Caroline to hear.

With that, mum swung her tits up to my face and squeezed her engorged teats against my lips, in turn.

"Suck them baby boy......milk me......feed on mummy's udders Mikey," she whispered expectantly.

Opening my lips to receive the hard, darkened skin of my mother's nipples, I sucked greedily wishing they would issue milk but accepting this as fantasy for both of us.

Mum continued to pump her orbs as I sucked relentlessly, in a way I'd done many times over the previous few weeks and knew to be a formula for successful turn on.

"Suck harder, baby......bite them, milk my bosoms dry darling, bite them hard," mum encouraged in a still hushed tone. She had quickly forgotten her worries about my sister's presence and was letting her excitement go.

Changing positions to straddle me and, keeping her breasts in my mouth, I felt her satin panties rub against my erection.

"Oh god, Mikey......I love the way you make me feel in bed.....I love what you do to me......you're making me so wet baby.....

......my panties are soaked......feel my juicy panties on your penis, baby boy.....feel my mucus coating your glans. Does it make you feel naughty?" She inquired under a heavy breathing note.

"God almighty mum, of course it does......I need to tease you.....I need to taste you.....I need to take you to our incestuous pleasuredome," I answered with an equally heavy breathing tone.

Releasing her nipple from my mouth, mum turned around and pushed her bottom against my face. I knew that this would be in full view of the keyhole and perfectly in my sister's line of vision.

Reaching behind her, mum pulled her satin panties aside, revealing the glorious sight of her pink vulva, trimmed around her slit but with a full pubic bush above. I was back in vaginal heaven as I held open her arse cheeks to dilate her sex hole, the glorious pink tunnel glistening with sex lubricant.

Simultaneously, mum's mouth eagerly approached my erect cock but, before she filled her mouth, some verbal teasing was due.

"Why have you pulled your panties aside, mum?" I teased.

"You know why, baby.....and you know what you need to do," she giggled.

"Tell me mum, tell me why."

"Stop talking and taste me," mum barked in a riskily loud whisper, not caring about her period and how she might taste.

I continued my teasing, "taste what, what do you want me to taste, mummy?"

"Taste mummy's vagina, darling......lick it.....taste it.....pleasure your mother's forbidden fruit!"

Sensing mum's sexual frustration building, I asked, "Which part of your vagina, which bit should I lick?"

"Oh Mikey, don't tease......you know what mummy needs.... just do it for her, please darling, please," she pleaded.

"What mum, tell me what.... I don't want to get it wrong," I implored.

"You know just what to do. Now eat my taboo cunt, Mikey......drink the sex juice from my piss flaps.....tongue fuck me, son."

"Oh how I wish your flaps were really pissy, mum......I'd love to taste your dirty cunt," I replied, hopefully.

"Ooh, you naughty boy......mummy loves her pervert son to dirty talk as much as he loves her dirty fanny."

Keen to indulge us both, mum sprang to her feet, grabbed my hand and led me to the shower room. Squatting on the toilet seat, she pulled her panties down and gestured me to kneel in front of her. I delighted at the sight of mum tugging at her tampon string and letting it fall into the bowl, then pulling open her labia, giving me a perfect view of the tiny urethra discharging a stream of golden liquid into the abyss below.

"Watch it baby, watch my liquid waste......watch it make my fanny smell of pee....mummy's dirty fanny.....mummy's dirty cunt hole."

As I watched, mum's fingers deftly pushed her labia closed, momentarily preventing the flow of urine to escape and coating her pussy in the process. This was going to be a serious taste sensation, I thought. Then, releasing the torrent, she rubbed it into her hairy mound, matting the pubis in the most tantalising of ways.

When she'd finished pissing, mum stood up and pushed her pubis into my face, "clean me baby......clean my hairy cunt.....devour my pissy piss flaps."

I didn't need to be asked twice but I had my sister still in mind and didn't want her to miss this.

Leading mum back to the bedroom, her panties still around her knees, I gestured for her to sit on the edge of the bed while I knelt on the floor in front. This was the perfect vantage point for my sister to watch me eat our mother's pissy cunt.

12