1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And eat it I did. Gently easing her panties down and off one ankle, I pulled them back up her right leg and left them over her thigh. I wanted the best of both worlds - to smell her wet gusset as well as the fleshy folds of her wanton vagina.

Instinctively, mum eased her legs apart and gyrated her pelvis towards me, invitingly.

"Smell it baby, smell my unwashed fanny," mum whispered as she pulled my head tight against her. This was the best so far, mum had really gone to town coating her cunt in urine and it smelled divine.

As my tongue reached the pink delight of her incest hole, mum wriggled backwards, pulling me up onto the bed and encouraging me to lay on my back.

"Oh god, Mikey......your mother is insatiable tonight.....do rude things with me.....invade my private parts.....eat me 'til your full, baby."

I'd got into the perfect position on the bed and with my mother straddling my face with her bottom, I knew my sister would have the perfect view of her arsehole with me laid below it tonguing for all I was worth.

Let the pleasure begin, I thought and, as mum's tongue teased around the throbbing purple head of my penis, mine got to work on her vagina.

She gasped a sigh of relief as I made contact with the pink flesh she longed to have stimulated. The whole of her nether region bore an aroma of sexual anticipation; from the smell of urine on her pubis and outer labia, to the smell of cervical mucus inside her sex tube, it was the best form of intoxication I could imagine.

Of course, mum's vagina was nothing new to me and I knew exactly what to do, what my mother liked in the world of cunnilingus.

As my tongue traced her vaginal slot, I brought a finger to her sphincter and rubbed it around the puckered hole, tightly sealed against invasion.

Mum jerked backwards, a sign of encouragement to explore further. Pulling my finger away, momentarily, I moistened it with saliva and returned it to her arse hole. This time I was able to slide the lubricated digit into her.

Pausing from her own oral ministrations, she quietly but forcefully, uttered her instruction, "mummy's missed that, baby boy......finger fuck my anus, darling.....take me to heaven with your tongue and your fingers, baby."

Loving the encouragement, I pushed my index finger into my mother's rectum, simulating the act of anal intercourse while I lapped at her vagina with my enthusiastic tongue. She wriggled wildly as I pleasured both holes, tickling her clitoris too, as my oral probe worked along the length of her mummy slit.

It was as much as I could do not to cum as mum sucked on my cock with her usual gusto. This was an act she greatly enjoyed giving, as did I receiving. My attempts to hold back on my climax were failing though and I could feel myself passing the point of no return. After a number of ejaculations that evening, the last being inside my sister's womb, I wondered whether I would have anything left in the tank.

I was now in rhythm and finger fucking mum's arsehole with some vigour. In turn, she pushed her bottom further toward me, encouraging as deep a penetration as possible.

In a muffled tone, spoken around the outside of my penis, came the obscene instructions I so loved to hear, "faster, baby, harder baby......finger fuck mummy's arsehole......stretch my sphincter.....do it, baby."

As I complied, her bottom gyrated with ever more vigour, "suck on my gash, Mikey......feast on my magic button......I want to cum, I need to cum, darling......your incestuous mother needs to cum."

We kept going like this for a few minutes more, loving the talk, loving the action, loving the sensation so special between a mother and son.

Feeling the familiar tremble from mum's body as my tongue worked its magic, I knew her climax would be close. Moving my attention solely to her clitty, the icing on the cake was on its way.

Mum's muscles tightened and her mouth gripped my cock harder than ever as her pleasure arrived in an almighty gasp. I could tell she was struggling to keep quiet and, it was as much as she could do to muffle her usual shriek as her orgasm took hold.

Releasing my cock from her mouth in order to breathe, mum gasped and shuddered almost uncontrollably as I pulled on her hips to keep her cunt in my face. I was relieved at the respite; much as I wanted to cum in her mouth, I was more eager to cum in her fuck hole. I knew my sperm reserves must surely be a spent force and I wanted to squirt whatever I had left inside the place in which I'd been conceived.

Releasing my grip on her hips, mum climbed off my face and turned around to face me. The full-frontal view of her pendulous breasts, nipples still swollen, had me as eager as ever to penetrate the forbidden fruit.

Reaching to her thigh, she pulled her panties across her cunt, coating them in the wetness of her recent climax, before taking them off and pushing them into my mouth.

"Taste me while we fornicate, baby boy......mummy wants to make babies with you," mum whispered lovingly.

With my cock proudly poking skyward, mum put a knee either side of my legs and spread her labia wide, pushing open her sex hole in the process.

Smiling down at me, she purred, "This is where mummy wants you, darling. Your penis in this naughty hole......where you're not allowed to put it.....where it's illegal.....where it's immoral.....where it's irresistible, baby."

I was in taboo heaven listening to her dirty talk and, as she lowered her vaginal pocket over my glans, I gasped at the pleasure it gave me. The pleasure of my own mother's cunt enveloping the full length of my erect penis as it sank to the hilt.

I pushed up to meet her downward thrust and we were soon in the usual fuck rhythm we'd come to enjoy. I reached up and squeezed her nipples as she rode me like a bucking bronco.

"Squeeze them, Mikey.... imagine I'm lactating.....imagine my teats issuing milk to you.....I'm going to breast feed you when I'm pregnant, Mikey......let's make babies, darling."

Despite my knowing it to be a fantasy, I was happy to indulge mum's pleasure. The thought of milking her tits was a real turn on for me too and made me extra hard as I let my imagination go wild.

I briefly turned my thoughts to my sister and what she would be making of the incest sex she was witnessing first hand. I hoped she was fingering herself to orgasm on the other side of the door as I made her own fantasy come true.

"Oh baby, oh baby boy, oh my god this is sooo good......I love to fuck you without protection......I love to know your seed is going to impregnate me.....you're going to fertilise my eggs and make a baby with me," mum continued to purr, as we fucked.

"I can't wait to milk you, mum......to breast feed on your milk.....and to fuck you while I do it.....God almighty, mum, this is so exciting," I purred back at her as the speed of our coupling increased.

By this time, it was well past midnight and we were still going strong. I was trying to suppress my climax as this was a fuck I didn't want to end. I was thrusting hard into mum's hole and she was loving it, meeting me perfectly with every stroke.

"Will you fuck me doggy, baby," she asked after a few more minutes in the saddle. "I want to feel like a dirty whore fucking while she's on."

Getting up, I stood beside the bed and gently manhandled mum into a position bent over the bed. Once again, I thought carefully about Caroline's viewpoint and this was perfect. She would see a sideways view of my penis slamming in and out of mum's hole, her tits swinging beneath as we fornicated.

As I positioned myself behind her bare arse, I paused to let my sister have a profile view of my erect member before the sight was lost inside our mother's gaping pussy.

Then, with a lunge forward, I was inside her again. Thrusting slowly to start, mum uttered a muffled 'uuuh' sound each time my cock sunk to the hilt and my balls slapped against her arse.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me," .....she whispered forcefully, "fuck my open hole......fuck my menstruating vagina......fill me with your seed, baby......breed with your mother."

I was now in rhythm and loving the tightness of mum's sex sleeve. I loved the carefree abandon she exhibited when sex was what she needed most.

"Oh Mikey," she continued, "I wish I was ovulating tonight......I wish I could feel you planting your seed......feeling your sperm splashing over my eggs......fertilising them, baby."

Indulging mum's fantasy talk as I pistoned in and out of her, I encouraged more, "I want to fuck you at all times mum, not just when you're fertile.....being inside your menstruating vagina is just as erotic."

"My god, Mikey, you're just such a naughty boy......mummy never fucks on her period and now her own son is doing it," she murmured incredulously, "Let me taste my period on your winky, baby.....come and fuck my mouth."

Pulling my engorged penis from her vagina and delighting at the view of her still dilated hole as I did so, she was quick to wrap her lips around it, sucking with all the usual vigour I'd come to enjoy.

Again, I thought of my sister's vantage point, and surreptitiously wriggled around so as to give her a full view.

My sap was quickly rising as mum sucked her period tainted sex juice from my shaft, groaning as quietly as possible while she did so.

As he tickled my balls, I knew it wouldn't be long 'til I climaxed and I made no secret of it. Mum was vigorously rubbing her clitty and she sucked me, obviously anxious that we orgasmed together.

"Mum, I'm going to cum," I groaned, a little too loudly.

"Me too baby, me too......cum with me son.....let's cum together.....squirt my tonsils with your love seed, baby boy.....let me taste you".

And with that, I felt my balls erupt and a surprising torrent of sperm quirt into mum's mouth. Simultaneously, mum let go and gasped loudly as her fingers brought her to the edge, paused and tipped her over it.

In an orgasmic crescendo of muffled pleasure, we climaxed together......mother and son collapsing in a taboo embrace on my parents marital bed, in what I hoped was the full view of my sister.

As our breathlessness subsided, mum was first to speak, "Oh my god, Mikey, oh my god! That was the most erotic sex, so many taboos, so wrong, but so very addictive......I love you so much baby boy."

"And I love you too, mum. And I couldn't care less about taboos and what's right and wrong, I love sex with you and don't ever want it to stop", I replied lovingly.

Looking me in the eye, mum whispered, "and I only hope your sister didn't hear our fornication!"

Trying to sound candid, I reassured her, "I'm sure she didn't mum, she was probably exhausted from her telephone sex."

Mum laughed and took hold of my flaccid penis, murmuring, "And we know all about that don't we baby?"

As I was reminded of the start of our affair, preceded by my voyeuristic enjoyment of mum's own telephone sex, I felt my penis stir in her hand.

"Ooh, what's going on here then?", mum whispered into my ear, nuzzling my neck and squeezing my hardening cock. "What are you thinking about to bring this lovely member back to life?

Nuzzling her neck and whispering into her ear, I replied, "telephone sex, mum.... I'm thinking about your telephone sex with your lover.....watching you pleasuring yourself while he did the same over the phone."

"Think about it, Mikey. Think about watching me......make your cock hard while you think about us."

Despite the late hour and all the sexual exhaustion that day, it wasn't long before I was fully erect in mum's hand; groaning with pleasure as she wanked me gently.

"Fuck me baby, just once more darling......tip whatever see you have left into me......deep inside me," mum whispered as she turned over to lay on her back. "Fuck me missionary, darling......hard and fast.....just once more baby."

As usual, I needed no second invitation and, with mum's openly inviting labia being held open by her eager fingers, I brought my throbbing glans to her sex hole. Smacking it against her clitoris, she gasped and thrusted her pelvis upwards to take me inside.

This was going to be a quickie fuck and as I thrust forward to meet her, she let out a noisy "ughhhh......fuck me like he does, baby boy......stuff me like he does.....make me cum like he does.....make a mess inside me."

With my ever quickening pace, mum wrapped her legs around my back to pull me deeper, "Bang it against my cervix, Mikey......go deep.....deeper than you've been before, baby.....as deep as Alan goes when we fornicate."

Mum's talk was no longer whispered and it seemed she'd forgotten my sister was in the house. "Not so loud, mum," I implored, "Caz is here."

Secretly, I hoped Caz was still watching me plough our mother.

Her reply was dismissive, "never mind, baby......mummy needs to cum and mummy needs her son to cum too. Fuck me faster, fuck me like we're about to be caught."

With each pump of my cock, knowing how I loved humiliation sex, mum teased with her words, "Oh Mikey, I sooo wish you had a bigger penis.....one as big as Alan's......you now, the one you've seen entering me unprotected.....the thick one that stretches my womb.....the one that makes me cum before filling it with sperm."

I was loving mum's talk and encouraged her into territory, as yet uncharted but which I was anxious to explore, "what about Ron, mummy......was his the biggest you've had?"

"Oh no, Mikey, I'll cum if I talk about it," mum hissed, "save it for another day!"

The thought of her cumming to the memory of another man's big cock was too tempting and I wasn't going to take no for an answer, "Cum mummy, cum, imagine you're fornicating with Ron now......pretend my dick is his and it's his long fat penis that's destroying your wet cunt."

"Mike, no, no more, I can't control it baby, my mind is in overdrive......fuck me darling boy......keep plugging my menstruating vagina."

My teasing was relentless as I fucked her like my life depended on it, "Who's inside you Cathy......whose unsheathed cock is in you.....tell me whose husband is in your bed?"

"My son's in my bed......my son's inside me," she continued to hiss under her breath.

Desperate to hear mum say what I wanted to hear, I slowed my rhythm to prompt a reaction.

"Keep going baby......faster, don't stop....harder and faster, baby," she squealed.

"Tell me mum, whose husband's inside you?" I barked back, "Who are you cheating with......who's cheating with you.....tell me mum?"

"Oh my god.... it's Lynn's husband baby.....it's Ron inside me," she submitted. "His penis is hurting me but I'm loving it......fuck with me Ron, fuck me with your beautiful penis.......it's splitting open my wet cunt......I love it Ron, I love it."

At last, I thought, at last mum was spilling the beans on the mystery of Ron.

My opportunity for further teasing had elapsed, my seed was rising and mum was doing all the talking on her way to an almighty climax.

"Fuck me Ron, fuck me......cheat on Lynn, Ron......she's got someone else's penis inside her now. Screw me Ron......fuck me senseless......shoot your load in another man's wife.......in my married cunt......go deep Ron......fill my married cunt hole with your meat......with your sperm, Ron."

Mum was lost in lust as her diatribe of filthy talk flowed like water, her pelvis bucked and writhed beneath me and her tits gyrated uncontrollably as each thrust moved her towards to bed head.

I alternated between deep kissing her mouth and biting her nipples while we copulated. The sounds of her pleasure were a delight to hear as I relentlessly thrust myself into her private parts.

She continued as her orgasm built, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Ron......I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum......another woman's husband is making me cum.......I'm cumming Ron,......ahhhhh, ahhhh, I'm.......ahhhh......cumming."

Her legs were still around my back, gripping powerfully and keeping me deep inside her as she shuddered to a climax.

I couldn't hold on any longer and as her pelvic floor tightened around my glans in an oh so familiar way, I let go inside her.

"I'm cumming too Cathy," I gasped in a less dramatic way than mum had, "I'm cumming in your married cunt."

Mum was unable to reply, her own orgasm had been powerful and all-consuming. Having released her legs from my back, she lay on the bed panting as I withdrew my softening penis from her spunk soaked sex orifice.

Wondering whether she still had another cum left, I brought my face to her still dilated hole and tonged the stream of juice running from it. A heady cocktail of menstrual tainted cervical mucus and recent ejaculate, I drank it down with gusto before bringing my tongue to her engorged clitoris.

Expressing approval by pulling my head into her, mum confessed, "Christ almighty, Mikey, that had to have been the best sex of my life......certainly the most powerful orgasm mummy can remember, baby."

Reaching upwards while I licked mum's love bud, she purred as I squeezed on her nipples, "mummy's still horny baby boy, I don't think I can take you inside me again.... my bunny's a little sore......please lick it.....make me cum again."

I was relieved that she didn't want to fuck again, my cock was sore too and I doubted it would get hard or issue sperm anymore that night.

I contentedly licked mum's wanton cunt, thinking about what my sister had seen and heard and wondering whether Ron had tasted her sex before sliding his enormous manhood into it.

My cock was still flaccid - a spent force - as I tongued mum to a less dramatic but equally enjoyable last orgasm before we ended the session by mutual agreement.

Leaving mum naked and satiated on her marital bed, the bed she'd have sex on with dad the following evening, I replaced my shorts and kissed her goodnight.

Silently closing her bedroom door behind me, I noticed Caroline was nowhere to be seen. There was no sound as I walked past her closed bedroom door and I wondered whether she'd actually seen anything.

Entering my own room and climbing into bed, I thought about the day. The build up with my sister, the teasing, the early interlude with mum, the premature ejaculation inside my sister and, the epic sex I'd just enjoyed with mum. As I mused over how the Ron situation had come to be and, the obvious enthusiasm mum had for it, I felt my cock grow hard.

Taking it in hand for a final wank, I tugged on my foreskin as thoughts of the most depraved, taboo acts of incest consumed my every thought.

As I performed my self-inflicted sex act, my door opened without warning. Standing in the dimness of my nightlight stood my sister. Dressed in a clingy silk negligee, hanging from her pert nipples and, with the outline of her panties visible, she smiled and walked towards me.

Before I could ask if she'd seen anything of my mother/son sexploits, Caroline spoke first, "just in case you're wondering, Mikey, I saw and heard it all. You are the most amoral pervert brother I could never have imagined. You and mum are fucking depraved!"

Pausing to consider how she felt about what she'd witnessed, my thoughts were interrupted.

To be continued.

12