1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 31

Story Info
Mother and son voyeurism does the sibling trick.
4.9k words
4.42
8.4k
9

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 31

My bedroom door opened and there stood my mother, naked as the day she was born! Her nudity was nothing new - she had always paraded around the house and garden with no clothes on but tonight felt different, albeit my feelings were likely influenced by our earlier sex session.

Standing beside Caroline and, fortunately, unable to see my rapidly hidden cock, she asked, "what are you two doing up at this ungodly hour? You both have school tomorrow. What's so urgent to talk about and who's been deprived of what?" she asked.

I breathed a sigh of relief that mum had misheard Caroline's words - 'deprived' was much easier to explain than 'depraved'.

Caroline answered the question by saying she couldn't settle and was feeling deprived of sleep.

Mum told us to go back to bed, kissed us both and returned to her own bedroom.

The sight of her all too familiar naked body and the way her nipples brushed over my chest as she kissed me goodnight, were the stuff of complete arousal. My cock had reacted accordingly and, sensing this to be the case, Caroline pushed the door shut and pulled back my bed covers.

"Bloody hell, Mikey, you filthy pervert. You've got a hard on ogling your own naked mother......

your own flesh and blood......

the woman who carried you for nine months......

the woman who gave birth to you......

the woman whose womb you are only supposed to come out of, not go back into!" She spouted in one continuously whispered diatribe.

Taken aback by my sister's apparent disgust, I could only reply, "well there's the kettle calling the pot black if ever I heard it"!

With a stern look on her face, Caroline replied, "and she stinks of sex too! She stinks of her own son's spunk. She smells like a whore. Mikey"!

Still perplexed, I inquired, "Caz, for Christ's sake, what's the problem? You wanted me to have sex with mum tonight, you wanted to taste her on me".

"And I do, Mikey, believe me I do," she snapped.

"So, what's the problem, what's changed Caz"?

"Nothing's changed, I want to get into your bed and make love, but I need to talk through what's on my mind first."

"Well, why don't you do so then?", I replied encouragingly.

"With mum awake, I'm scared of being caught......I'm desperate and I'm frustrated, Mikey."

With that, I crept down the corridor to mum's room. Her door was ajar and through the darkness I could hear her breathing note, she was definitely asleep.

Returning to my own room and, to where Caz was now perched on my rocking chair, I shut the door and sat against the bedhead.

I looked at Caz through the dim atmosphere of my nightlight and was first to speak.

"So, Caz. Why the disparaging speech just now, what was that all about?"

Pausing for a moment, she hitched up her nightie, pulled her panties aside and said, "This, Mikey......this is what it was all about"!

Whilst I gazed longingly at her pouting gash, I still couldn't understand how it could have led to her outburst.

"What has your fanny got to do with your harsh outburst?" I asked.

"I'm at fucking boiling point with jealousy, Mikey......Can't you see how swollen my fanny is? I've rubbed it raw wanking myself while I watched you and mum fornicating."

In a defensive but conciliatory whisper, I tried to calm the situation, "It's what you wanted to see though Caz, you asked me to go to mum's room for sex......and I went out of my way to make sure you got a good view of it too......

......Why have you gone cold on what happened?"

"Cold......fucking cold!? Mikey, I've not gone cold......I'm burning hot and horny, but I'm dazed by what I witnessed."

Changing tack, a little, I asked, "did you cum watching us fornicating then?"

"Of course I came, who wouldn't watching all that going on....... I came more times than I can remember."

"Are you all sexed out then?" I asked, wondering if she'd lost her spark after multiple orgasms.

Caz could only give a frustrated sigh as she thought about her answer, "No Mikey, I'm not all 'sexed out' as you put it.........

I'm dazed by it all......I'm horny as hell......

I've already had a quickie with my brother.......

and I've just discovered my mother is a filthy slut who loves taking cock from her own son......

How the fuck do you expect me to feel?"

"Well Caz, when you put it that way, it's quite a bit to take on board," I said, trying to sound more empathetic than I was. "Would you rather sleep on it then?"

"No, I fucking wouldn't, Mikey," she snapped back through gritted teeth. "It just feels like a moral maze......part of me thinks it's all so disgusting, it's sordid, it's so wrong.......

.... but a bigger part of me can't stop......can't stop craving my brother's cock....... can't stop craving the voyeuristic delight I've just witnessed......

......my own mother's dilated vulva being offered to her son......that same son ejaculating his seed inside her....... just as he'd done with his sister earlier.........

.........it's all so wrong Mikey......it's all so very wrong."

And with that, Caz moved across to my bed and knelt on the floor in front of me. Reaching out, she took my semi erect penis in her hand and held it tightly as it reached yet another full erection.

"I want to taste mum's pussy on your cock, Mikey....... I want to know what a dirty mature woman's cunt smells and tastes like....... what it tastes like on her own son's fuck stick," she purred, rubbing her nose along my rigid length.

Although mum's pussy juices had been combined with my own sperm and the mixture had now dried on my shaft, Caroline was delighting in its sweet smell of sex.

"Oooh, this is sooo erotic....and sooo immoral......I'm smelling my own mother's hairy cunt on my brother's cock......how depraved is that, Mikey?" Caroline whispered rhetorically.

I was loving the feel of my sister's hot breath against my cock, as she exhaled as deeply as she inhaled.

"So what, Caz....so what if it is depraved...... just keep doing what you're doing," I answered in an equally rhetorical tone.

Her seductive sniffing of my cock lasted a few minutes before her tongue joined the party. Gently using the tip of her tongue, she teased the top of my glans, licking the dribble of pre-cum leaking from its eye.

I groaned as the feel of my sister's ministrations delivered a most delightful sensation .... I wanted more of her......I needed more of her and, .........I was going to have more of her!

Grabbing her arms, I pulled her onto me, deftly creating a perfect 69 position with her over me.

Caz didn't say a word but was certainly a willing participant, reaching behind to pull up her negligee as her mouth was reunited with my cock once again.

I wanted to eat her pussy but the prospect of teasing her to the edge of Nirvana was more tempting. With her legs straddling me and her panty clad mound inches from my face, I got to work on the tease fest.

Her panties looked like a taste extravaganza on their own; a wet line had formed along the line of her pink slit as it leaked her sex mucus against the flimsy material. Bringing my nose to it, I inhaled the aroma of a woman's sexual expectation - her natural lubrication ready to facilitate the act of copulation as the natural forerunner to procreation.

Breaking away from my cock for a moment, Caz gasped, "God almighty. Mikey, I wish mum would come in and catch us now......I want to tell her what a slut she is......make her jealous that I'm tasting her on you."

I couldn't imagine the potential maelstrom if mum caught Caz and I at that moment. My penis in her mouth and my face against her wet panty clad vagina. It was too much to contemplate!

I was quick to change the subject, "taste mum's period on me, Caz......taste her pee on my shaft....... taste our fornication on it......taste it you slut."

Her response was immediate, "more, Mikey, more......talk while I suck......talk more."

With her mouth enveloping my shaft, I continued the verbal indulgence, "I fucked mum bareback, Caz......that meaty length in your mouth has rubbed the walls of her womb tonight......I coated them in sperm......taste us on it......clean our incest from my member."

Between her deepthroat lunges, Caz was taking no prisoners, "tell me you fornicated with mum, Mikey, tell me you did it."

Bringing one hand behind her and holding out the index finger, she continued, "sniff my finger, Mikey, smell where it's been....... I've had it up my arsehole watching yours going into mum's."

Craning my neck towards her finger, I sniffed the outstretched digit and savoured the smell of where it had been. I wanted the real thing though and quickly returned my face to Caroline's arse, still panty clad, but perfectly accessible.

I didn't need to help myself; Caz extended her reach and pulled her panties aside exposing both her arse and cunt holes for my delectation.

Making a B line for her tightly closed sphincter, my tongue sought out the puckered skin around the forbidden hole. She winced momentarily as they came into contact, her mouth gripping my cock as she reacted to the sensation.

With gusto, I teased my tongue over the darkened skin surrounding my sister's anus before bringing a finger to it and gently teasing it open.

"Ahh, Mikey, finger my arsehole......finger it like you did to mum......wiggle it inside......be as rude as you want," she whispered before returning her mouth to my cock.

As I obeyed her instructions to the letter, Caz rocked her bottom back and forth so as to be anally fingered fucked. As she did so, my tongue found the end of her vaginal slot and eagerly feasted upon the dribbling mucus dribbling out of it.

My sister immediately went into the dirty diatribe she loved so much, "lick my hole, suck it dry, you dirty bastard....... you did it to your own mother....... now do it to me.......do it while I taste our mother's dirty cunt on my pervert brother's sex prong."

With every tongue stroke brushing her clitoris, my sister let out a muffled squeal as I feasted on her wanton vagina, simultaneously finger fucking her anus. This felt like sex heaven as she rocked her bottom against me, anxious to maximise contact between my face and her genitalia while she fellated me.

For a few more minutes, we lost ourselves in the ecstasy of our oral engagement. When Caz eventually spoke again, I was relieved as I could feel myself working up to cum and, this was something I wanted to do inside her.

"Sorry, Mikey, I'm going to cum if we don't slow down......I want to cum with you stuffed up my pussy."

Climbing off me and pulling her negligee over her head, Caz turned around and kissed me. She looked fantastic dressed only in her panties, a garment soaked in the excitement exuding from her sex.

Quietly, she climbed astride me and rubbed her wet panties up and down my cock. Her pert breasts rode up and down on her chest, the erect nipples screaming out to be sucked. "Let's fornicate, Mikey......let's have proper sibling incest sex......let's fuck together brother," she whispered seductively.

Leaning forward to tease my face with her pointed teats, I felt her hand reach down and pull her panties aside. Resuming her rubbing motion, I could feel the wetness of her slit against my still hard penis. After a few rubs, Caz jerked herself over my chest, pulled her panties aside, parted her labia and held her pussy in front of my face.

Whilst I was surprised at her sudden movement, the sight of her dilated fuck hole was a delight, made more so as she whispered,

"Look at my fanny, Mikey......look inside my gaping hole......look at my piss hole and stare into the dark wet tunnel......look into it you naughty boy......look at my cervix."

As I stared at the delights of my sister's vagina, offered up on a plate, her words were paused by a small gasp as her urethra let out a small dribble of piss. "Taste it, Mikey......taste my piss on my piss flaps......taste mine like you tasted mum's......drink me Mikey."

Pulling on her hips, I brought her cunt to my face. Continuing to hold her hole open, I licked the urine dribble from her pink flesh, savouring its sharp and slightly salty taste.

"Drink my pee, Mikey......enjoy me......tongue me......use my cunt, I need to be disgusting with you," she gasped, almost uncontrollably.

I could have cum there and then listening to her salacious talk. I pulled my face away and looked in awe at her beautiful nubile vagina and couldn't help but ask, "how many cocks have been in that hole, Caz? tell me you naughty girl."

Pondering for a second, she whispered back, "not enough, Mikey, not nearly enough......and not all the ones I need either!"

Reaching down, she pushed a finger into her vaginal abyss, groaning as she did so. "I want some special big cocks in here, I want them deep......I want them unsheathed......Oh my god, brother, I need to fornicate......to cum while I'm being poked to kingdom cum....... Oh Mikey, this is soooo naughty, soooo dirty, soooo nice."

My cock was harder than ever as I listened, "what special cocks, whose cocks......tell me whose cock you want in here?" I asked as I brought my own finger alongside hers, stretching her sex tube as we finger fucked in unison.

"That's my secret, Mikey......one of them is yours though......let's fuck now......let's fornicate, Mikey," Caz gasped, moving off my finger and sliding back down my chest.

Reaching my cock and still with her panties pulled aside, she jerked her pelvis, expertly aligning my glans with her forbidden opening and that was it, her own brother's penis was inside her.

Despite the lateness of the hour, my sister's movements were vigorous as she rode me like a racehorse, bringing her clitty into contact with my pubic bone as she ground against me on the downward stroke.

"Ahhhh, Mikey, this is good......this is soooo good....... why the hell did I resist your cock for so long.........we should have been doing this for ever.......my body needs brotherly love," she whimpered.

I too was well and truly worked up as I thrust my pelvis off the bed, trying to reach her cervix as I pounded my meat as deep as it would go. I was alternating my hands between her hips and her nipples, causing them to harden like bullets as she delighted in the stimulation.

"I love fucking with my panties on, Mikey, it makes me feel like a dirty bitch......having an urgent fuck with a stranger," she groaned, "I want the material to rub you raw, to graze your shaft 'til it stings with my juice in it."

"Like mother, like daughter," I laughed, "mum loves fucking with her knickers on too......I love it......I love everything about her knickers."

Then out of the blue, Caz confessed, "and I want her other lover's cock too......I want to take Alan to bed for sex......I want him to cum in me and you to clean me afterwards."

"Oh my god Caz, what a fantastic fantasy," I whispered expressing my amazement at how this talk was getting better by the minute, "would you want mum to know about it."

"Fuck me harder while I tell you, Mikey, don't get distracted. Fornicate with me," she whispered.

I continued to thrust in and out of her cunt while she gasped with every stroke, unable to speak.

"Fuck me from behind, Mikey....do me doggy......I want to do it the way I saw you and mum doing......fuck me deep......fuck me," she demanded, climbing off my cock and kneeling on the bed at right angles to me.

Like a rat up a drainpipe, I was off the bed and standing behind her with my cock pointing at her bottom. As I went in for the penetration, Caz whipped off her panties and backed towards me. "Rub me first," she asked, "tease me a bit."

Looking down at both her tightly closed sphincter and her gaping vagina below, I was spoilt for choice. Although we'd not discussed anal sex, the temptation was overwhelming, and I knew how much Caz liked me to finger and lick her arsehole.

Gathering some of the sex juice, dribbling from her labia, onto my glans, I gently eased it to her rectal entrance. Nudging the throbbing head of my member against her hole and pulling her hips back towards me, I attempted to enter her anus. As her sphincter refused to yield to my manhood, Caroline gasped for me to stop, "no Mikey, you're too big to go in there.... please don't......I want to, but I hurts.......save it for another time.......do my pussy instead."

Much as I wanted to persevere with sibling anal sex, I respected my sister's wishes and without further hesitation, began rubbing my erection up and down her sticky love petals, pausing at her clitty with each stroke.

"Oooh Mikey, this is sooo exciting......it's sooo good....... pinch my nipples......pretend you're milking me like you do with mum....... God, brother, I wish I were pregnant and could feed you real milk."

Reaching forwards, I slid my penis inside Caz's willing vagina as my hands went to her nipples. Squeezing them hard as if milking her, she whimpered, "pretend you've fertilised me, Mikey......you've made your own sister pregnant and she's issuing milk when you squeeze her nipples......imagine it while you drive your cock back into my incest hole......imagine it Mikey."

Caz's talk reminded me of my mother's when lust took over her words and, I loved it. "You imagine it too, Caz......you imagine I'm fucking my pregnant sister and she's going to breast feed me afterwards......imagine it too," I encouraged.

"Oh, fuck me, Mikey......fornicate with your incestuous sister like there's no tomorrow......like your life depends on it, you bad brother," she hissed, "I've seen how you have sex with mum, and I want the same......no, I want more......I need it......I need you to stuff me senseless."

Whilst Caz's demands were as exciting as ever, I was beginning to flag and feared I wouldn't be able to maintain the pace or, worse still, would be unable to give her the seed she craved.

Luck, however, was on my side and after a few minutes more of vigorous copulation, Caz pulled away from my cock, stood and and beckoned me onto the bed. "I need to make love with you, Mikey," she whispered softly, "I need to see your eyes when we're loving each other."

Relieved at her change in approach, I obliged by laying on the bed. My cock was, surprisingly, still rock hard and pointing proudly towards the ceiling.

Caroline bent down to kiss me and, momentarily I caught a glimpse of her pink vaginal folds in the wardrobe mirror. What a delightful sight, I thought, as I felt the real thing rub over the head of my penis.

My sister was astride me, naked as the day she was born, her nubile breasts poking forward, topped with cherry red teats aching to be suckled. For the second time that evening, the wetness of her vagina tantalised my penis, rubbing along it for a minute or so before enveloping it in the warmth of her procreation tube. The tube my sister had resisted me entering for so long, the tube she now welcomed me into.

Despite the vigour of our fucking just a few minutes before, Caz's cunt felt tight around my shaft, the soft walls of her love tunnel gripping it as she rose and fell, impaling herself deeply and whimpering in pleasure. This was my favourite way to fuck, and I was going to enjoy every second of it.

As Caz rode me, it felt different to earlier, gentler, more tender, more loving. I liked it as much as I liked dirty, rampant sex but after so many hours of exertion this is what we both needed.

I brought my hands to her breasts, lovingly fondling them and making her purr like a cat as our tenderness intensified. Looking at each other's eyes, I noticed a look of contentment replacing the wanton look of earlier.

Putting her hands onto my shoulders and pausing our coupling, Caz whispered softy, "Mikey, I have a confession to make".

Feeling intrigued, I asked, "what confession, Caz......what have you got to confess......is it birth control?"

12