1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled briefly, "no, you silly bugger......It's more profound. I love you Mikey, but not just as a sibling twin......as a woman loves a man".

"What makes you say that then?" I replied, trying to sound understanding but not confused.

"I love you like a brother and, all that goes with the empathy of being a twin......But I love you like a lover too, like I'd love a boyfriend," she said sheepishly.

I gave a reassuring reply, saying, "And I love you in those ways too, Caz. We're more than just brother and sister, we are lovers......but we have to be secret lovers, ok".

"Ok, that's fine but are you going to continue your affair with mum?" she asked, again in a sheepish tone.

"Why do you ask?" I ventured. "Does it bother you that we sleep together, and we fuck?"

'It's not the fucking that bothers me......that excites me more than anything...... it's the thought of you making love that makes me jealous......the thought of saying you love each other......like lovers do......like we do Mikey, like we do".

I was a little stuck for words but didn't want to give up what I'd got. "I don't want to stop with mum, it's the way incest is, Caz. Would you want me to?" I asked.

"No, Mikey, of course not......I just want to be able to watch or be involved," she giggled, resuming her forward thrusts onto my cock.

"And I'd love you to be involved, you naughty girl......I'd love a foursome with mum and Alan......a sex frenzy, an all-night swapping free for all," I whispered back excitedly.

"Oh wow, what an amazingly sexy thought, I can feel your cock twitching inside me as you talk......you're such a naughty boy!" she giggled.

Obviously more aroused, Caroline leant forward and teased my face with her hardened nipples. I brought my hands to her hips and rocked her back and forth on my prong as she purred with satisfaction. Although tempted to tell her about my threesome with mum and Alan, I kept quiet, preferring to save it for another day.

Her cunt felt tight, hot and wet as she rode me and I wished the moment could last forever but, after a few minutes, Caz slowed down the pace, whispering into my ear, "finish me off missionary and kiss me sensually 'til we cum."

And with that, she climbed off me and laid on her back, naked and with legs akimbo. Her slit looked red and overworked as she pulled open her labia to invite me in. "Here, Mikey, here's my special love hole......take it......love it......it's all yours."

I didn't need a second invitation and was soon pointing the pulsating purple head of my manhood towards my sister's vagina. After a couple of gentle slaps against her clitty, I gently eased the shaft into her welcoming vulva.

Despite fucking for the last couple of hours, Caz still gasped as her vagina stretched to accommodate my girth.

As I gently eased it all the way in, our mouths met in a sensual kiss, tongues seeking out each other and lips sealing together. I worked into a passionate rhythm and Caz brought her legs behind my back, her heels pressing onto my spine, maximising the depth of penetration.

In a momentary break from the passion of our kissing, Caz whispered, "Oh my god, Mikey, I sooo love what you do to me......I love our lovemaking and I love my brother being inside me......fornicating together......I wish you could breed me, I sooo wish we could".

"I love you baby sister and, I'd love to breed you too......I need your milk," I replied clamping my mouth over her nipple.

"Suckle on me, bite on it, drink my milk, Mikey," Caz encouraged as I divided my efforts between fucking and suckling. She was by now writhing under me, gasping out her pleasure at the thought of being bred.

Sensing her orgasm was imminent, made obvious by the tightening of her pelvic floor, I altered my angle so as to stab my penis to the right and then to the left. This is something I did with mum and Caz seemed to enjoy it just as much.

"Oh, my fucking god," she exclaimed in more than a whisper, "ohhhh, this is going to be a big one, Mikey......ahhh, keep going, keep poking me......ahhh, deep, deep, deep into my womb......breed me Mikey, breed me brother".

It was as much as she could do to silence her squeals as her orgasm hit. Her vagina was gripping my penis as she climaxed hard, tipping me over the edge in an involuntary jerking sensation as my seed spilled into my sister's womb.

"I'm cumming......you're making me cum......oh, oh, oh, you're bringing me off......oh my god, Mikey.......oh my god......I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ohhhh Mikey......ohhhh.......cum with me.......I love you so much......cum together".

It seemed an eternity until Caz's breathing note calmed, and her body stopped pulsating, eventually releasing the grip her womb had on my cock. Reluctantly, I broke away from suckling on her nipple, leaving the rock-hard teat facing upwards in the hope that I could drink from it.

Exhausted by our finale, I pulled backwards to let my softening penis slip from my sister's vagina. After so much spilled seed over the past twelve hours, I was a spent force. Only a dribble followed me out as Caz sat up but quickly collapsed, face down, onto my bed. I laid down too, turning onto my side and pulling her over to face me. We embraced and she brought her face to mine, kissing me softly on the lips and whispering, "hold me Mikey, I love you so much, I want you so much......I need to be in your arms for a few minutes."

Despite the depravity of our incestuous coupling, somehow, it didn't feel wrong to be holding my sister's naked body close to me. The feel of her pert breasts against my chest, our genitals pressed together, the feel of our lips tenderly engaging, the gentle touch of our hands caressing one another's erogenous zones, it all felt so normal.

"And I love you too, Caz," I whispered, bringing my mouth back to hers in a loving kiss.

I don't know how quickly we fall asleep, still pressed tightly together, but I must have woken sometime during the few hours left of the night. Without realising, I must have pulled my covers over our naked bodies and drifted back to sleep without a thought to send Caroline back to her own room.

And sleep we did, until 7.30am when mum came into my room to wake me for school! "Morning Mikey, have you overslept, and have you seen Ca......?" she asked, stopping in mid-sentence. "What the hell are you doing......Caroline, why are you in Mikey's bed?"

Mum looked incredulous and although she couldn't see we were naked, I knew my sister's negligee and panties had been discarded somewhere. Surely, mum would spot them?

I had no quick answer but, fortunately, Caz did and jumped straight in, "oh nothing mum, I had a horrible nightmare in the early hours and didn't want to wake you," she blurted out, most convincingly. "I was too traumatised to stay on my own, so I woke Mikey, and he said I could sleep in his bed," adding flippantly, "just as long as I didn't snore."

Mum laughed and turned to leave, saying, "OK darling, glad you're ok. Now both of you get ready, you know dad's back tonight, and I need to get moving."

We both showered, separately of course, and got ourselves ready for school. Caz was first to leave, kissing us both goodbye as I finished my breakfast.

When she was gone, mum winked at me and came over to kiss me on the lips, "I had such a sexy time last night baby boy, you absolutely exhausted me though......I slept like a log," she remarked proudly, "and such a lovely feeling to wake with my panties full of my son's lovely seed."

"It was a bit special, mum......I just wish we could do it again and again, every night," I replied, "but I guess dad will be doing it to you tonight?"

"Yes, I hope he will darling......don't forget he is my husband and I still enjoy making love with him......you've had more than your fair share of me recently!", she snapped in a matter-of-fact tone. "And you'll have more of the same when the opportunity arises!"

"I know mum, I'm just a bit jealous, that's all," I replied, getting up to leave for school.

Mum saw me off at the door, kissing me deeply and playfully squeezing my penis as she hugged me goodbye.

I opened the door and told mum I loved her. "I love you too Mikey, "she replied, pausing before continuing, "Oh and by the way, what were Caroline's dirty knickers doing on your floor when I came into wake you this morning?"

To be continued...

12