1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 32

Story Info
Separate sex with mum and sister can't be a secret forever.
9.7k words
4.49
7.6k
13
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After mum's bombshell question as I left for school, my day was one dogged with tiredness and stress. The previous night's incestuous sexfest and consequent lack of sleep, had left me exhausted. In addition, mum's parting comment about my sister's panties on my bedroom floor, had left me feeling anxious.

One the one hand, I had confidence in Caroline's quick and convincing explanation as to why she was in my bed. On the other hand, whilst mum could not have seen that she was naked in my bed, the presence of her dirty panties on my bedroom floor was more of a worry. And whilst Caz had left my room wearing her negligee, picking up her panties on the way out, I still didn't know how their presence could be explained.

My mind was racing in every direction, mostly relating to lascivious

incest sex and the hedonism it was delivering. In the previous 24 hours, I'd discovered my mother had had another past lover; I'd put on a no holds barred sex show with my mother for the benefit of my voyeuristic sister; I'd had sex with my own sister and, my she and I had been caught in bed together by our mother!

Caz was already home by the time I arrived and, much to my relief, mum was far too preoccupied with dad's imminent homecoming to mention the panty question again. She was preparing dinner and talking with Caz while she did so. I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and asked what time dad was due home. She said he'd be a couple of hours, giving all of us time to shower and change.

As I headed for the shower, mum shouted after me, "Mikey, don't forget to put your dirty things in the linen basket before you get in the shower, I don't want to find them in the bathroom."

I knew exactly what she meant by her shouted instruction and collected a pair of mum's dirty panties from the linen basket, on the way. Under them were the panties my sister had left on my floor that morning. In for a penny, in for a pound I thought, and took them as well.

Locking the door behind me and undressing, I pulled mum's soiled white garment over my head, positioning the gusset over my nose and mouth. It felt slightly damp and I imagined mum had had her usual lunchtime telephone sex session with her lover whilst wearing them, leaving them on top of the basket for me to enjoy.

Inhaling the aroma of mum's glorious vagina and running my tongue over the wet patch, I took my rigid shaft in hand. It didn't take long to cum as my mind immersed itself in the thought of my mother cumming to the tone of her lover's voice over the phone.

My mind was awash with the thought of sex, of fucking my mother, fucking my sister, my mother's infidelity and, the sex she'd be having with dad later that night. My spunk splashed against the wall of the shower as I delighted in the thoughts of the incest sex I had recently experienced.

After showering and, still as horny as hell, I picked up my sister's soiled panties and inhaled their aroma as I headed for my room to dry and change for dinner. The gusset was dry but smelled strongly of stale urine, a little surprising as she had them pulled aside and only dribbled a little onto my face.

As I dried myself, my sister came in and sat on my bed. Lifting my towel, she remarked, "I bet you played with that in the shower, did you take a pair of mum's knickers to help you?"

"What makes you think that?" I quipped.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Mikey. Knowing what I know, I could read her like a book......her open invitation for you to take a pair from the dirty linen......filthy bitch," she remarked back.

I smiled at her and continued drying myself.

Caz looked more serious now, asking, "anyway, talking of dirty panties, has mum said anything to you about mine being on your floor this morning?"

I thought about mum's comment from earlier and how it had stressed me during the day, my respite being her dirty panties to wank to in the shower, answering, "she commented as I left this morning but I didn't answer, I was hoping she'd ask you and you'd give her a better answer than me?"

"She did ask me but you're avoiding my question, did you take her panties to the shower?" Caz hissed.

Calling her bluff, I replied, "Yes I did, and a pair of yours too......the ones you left on my floor......they smell of pee but I don't know why."

"That was my smokescreen, Mikey," she giggled. "I took them to the bathroom this morning and pissed in them......

......when mum asked why they were on your floor, I told her I'd wet myself at the nightmare and I didn't want to wear them like that......

......I said it didn't matter as I had my negligee on anyway, she couldn't see that I wasn't wearing that either......it had fallen behind your chair."

"And did she believe you?" I asked, concerned at the level of deceit.

"Yes, of course she did, she even said how thoughtful I was not to have made your bed smell of pee."

Relieved at her explanation, I breathed a sigh of relief and carried on drying.

"God almighty, Mikey, look at your cock......it's making me horny, give it......"

My sister's words were interrupted by mum calling up the stairs, "I need you two down here in fifteen minutes please."

"Ok, mum, will do," we shouted back in unison.

"Give it what, what were your going to say, Caz," I asked urgently.

"Give it a rub, Mikey, make it hard and slip it round the side of my panties......I'm so fucking horny......

......I've cum twice in the school toilets thinking about what we did last night.....I need a naughty fuck, Mikey......

......let's have a pre-dinner incest quickie!" she answered, hitching up her school skirt and pulling aside her regulation black knickers to reveal the contrasting pinkness of her wet slit.

With mum busy downstairs and her deadline looming, I wasted no time in taking up my sister's offer. Checking the door was locked, I dropped my towel and walked across to my chair.

Caz was sat down with her skirt pulled up around her waist, knees raised and her fingers holding her panties free of her nubile vagina.

"Smell my pussy, Mikey, smell my unwashed piss flaps......taste your sister's sweaty cunt," she urged, seductively.

Dropping to my knees, I buried my face in her pubis and inhaled deeply. Her vagina smelled better than ever, far better than when it had been freshly washed on the other occasions.

Greedily, my tongue got to work on Caz's clitty, making her squirm into the cushion.

"God, this is so naughty, Mikey, sooooo immoral and so against the law......but I need it, I need my brother's immoral love......I need my cunt eaten by his incestuous tongue," Caz cooed.

My sister was becoming more and more aroused the more I licked her, "fuck me, Mikey, push your hard penis into me, fuck my tight hole, do it fast and hard......make it red raw......fuck me, fuck me, Mikey."

Reluctantly, I pulled my face from Caroline's pussy; the smell and taste of her womanhood after a day confined to regulation cotton knickers was intoxicating and I'd have happily feasted on it all night. Time, though, was not on our side and, like her, I too needed to fuck.

Planting my lips on hers and taking my erection in hand, I guided my penis into Caz's wet and willing love hole, gently easing it all the way up towards her cervix. Momentarily, she winced as my throbbing cock forced open the walls of her womb to start a rapid-fire fornication session.

As I entered her, Caz buried her tongue in my mouth, simultaneously unbuttoning her regulation school shirt and pulling her bra over the top of her tits. Unsurprisingly, her nipples were rock hard and she mashed them with both hands as our bodies gyrated together in the act of copulation.

"Oh, Mikey, Mikey, oh, Mikey, this is good, this is soooo nice......fornicate with your sister......Mikey, fornicate with me, tell me you're doing it, tell me, Mikey," Caroline gasped as I ploughed her furrow with increasing vigour.

"We're fornicating, Caz, we're fornicating bareback," I gasped back, fighting breathlessness as all by efforts were directed towards fucking my sister as hard as I could. The friction of my sister's panty elastic was making my cock sore, a sensation I enjoyed as the slight acidity of her cervical mucus made it sting with pleasure.

Continuing to pump inside her, Caz resumed her dirty talk, much to my delight, "mum and dad will be doing this later, they'll be fucking on their bed, the bed you fucked her on....and Alan.....I want to watch them, Mikey, watch them with you.....I want us to masturbate together watching them."

With every thrust, we gasped together in the ecstasy of the moment, fucking hard, fucking without protection, fucking like our lives depended on it.

My sap was rising fast and I wasn't going to stop it, this was a quickie fuck and I was at the point of release, "Oooh, Caz, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in you," I whispered.

"Do it, Mikey, cum in me, in my naughty pussy.... I need your seed, creampie me, fill me up, do it."

Her invitation was the last straw and my balls erupted, sending jets of sperm into my sister's vaginal cavity.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahhh," I exuded as my cum squirted hard and fast inside her.

The feeling was intense, one I didn't want to end as I pumped it in and out 'til I could pump no longer. But as I felt my cock starting to soften, I quickly pulled it out and returned my face to Caz's pussy, stemming the flow of our love cocktail as it exited her vulva.

"Clean me up, Mikey......make me cum.....I'm almost there, finish me, make me cum," she begged in a hushed tone.

I was drinking our juices as fast as I could, savouring the taste of our incestuous love at the same time as vigorously tonguing her clitty. I pushed a finger up her hole and vigorously fucked her with it as I licked the engorged bud poking from under its hood.

Caroline said nothing, just whimpered as she held my head tight against her cunt, only allowing enough space for my finger to work its magic. It wasn't long before I felt her body tremble as her orgasm arrived, little shockwaves causing a sharp intake of breath as it delivered her pleasure.

"No more, Mikey, no more, it's too sensitive," she whined as her climax subsided. "Kiss me, let me taste my juicy cunt on you."

Having kept our juices in my mouth, I happily kissed her, passing our love liquid from my mouth to hers and feeling her swallow it with gusto.

The eroticism of the moment was shattered, once again, by mum's shrill tone from downstairs, "Caz, Mikey, where are you, you've got one minute to get down here!?"

There was no time for post coital eroticism. I sprang to my feet and pulled on my clothes while my sister pulled her panties back across her crotch and headed off to her room to change.

Kissing me briefly as she left the room, with a wink and in a mischievous tone she said, "and I'm not washing my fanny, I want to feel my brother's seed dribbling into my panties during dinner."

A minute later than required, I appeared downstairs with Caz a couple of minutes behind me.

"Everything ok, mum?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes, all is under control, dad will be here shortly," she answered with a smile and a wink, briefly pulling up her dress to flash her stockings, suspender belt and black lacy panties at me, before Caz arrived.

"Christ, mum, isn't dad the lucky one tonight!" I whispered, rhetorically, more than a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"Nothing to be envious of, sweetheart. You've spent more time inside me over the last few weeks than your father has in years, I think it's his turn tonight," she whispered back, finishing just as Caroline entered the room.

A couple of minutes of small talk and we heard the sound of dad's taxi arriving on the drive.

We all welcomed dad home, sharing a family meal without belying the debauchery that had gone on under his roof while he'd been away. Without saying anything, it was obvious to me that he wanted nothing more than to take mum to bed.

After another glass of wine and some more after dinner chatter, mum announced that her and dad were turning in for the night, leaving Caz and I to clear away the dinner dishes.

We were quick to finish the chore and although I'd previously shown no interest in watching my parents fucking, Caz was keen to catch a glimpse. Encouraging me to do likewise, we tiptoed up the stairs, my sister leading the way. First changing into a short nightie, Caz joined me on the landing.

Mum and dad's bedroom door was closed and we could see light from under it. Disappointingly, there was no noise coming from behind it and Caz wondered whether we'd missed the main event. As she pressed her eye to the keyhole, she encouraged me to join her, motioning excitedly with her hand.

Relinquishing the keyhole for me, I pressed my eye to it. What a delightful sight greeted me. Dad was laid on his back and mum was straddling him in a full blow 69. The distant view was of mum's head bobbing up and down on his cock, but it was the closer view that interested me.

Delightfully framed by her stockings and suspender belt but free of her panties, my own mother's naked cunt was being eaten by her husband. Not just eaten but being feasted upon as she was driving her pelvis towards his oral ministrations with gusto.

Whilst both participants appeared to be suppressing the sound of their enjoyment, the movement spoke for itself. Listening hard, I could detect my mother's whimpering pleasure as she wriggled her private parts onto my father's willing tongue.

A pang of jealousy swept over me as I watched my incestuous lover being enjoyed, being pleasured and giving pleasure. As his tongue worked its obvious magic, his fingers explored every millimetre of her naked bottom cheeks, tantalising the tight brown hole of her anus. I knew this would be exciting her more than words could say and the sight was making me harder than I'd thought possible.

As I watched the unfolding scene, I felt my sister's hand go down my shorts and onto my cock, by now rock hard from the voyeurism. "I want to suck this," she whispered seductively.

Wishing that she would, my jealous haze of voyeuristic pleasure was abruptly curtailed by Caz jostling my face from the keyhole and replacing it with hers. As she crouched on her haunches to enjoy the proceedings, I manoeuvred myself under her so as to put my face right under her panty clad vagina.

She squatted down onto my nose and mouth, wriggling her dirty panties against me. Her panties smelled of sex, our sex, and I delighted in running my tongue over them.

It wasn't long before the view and my actions had got the better of my naughty sister. She reached a hand down and pulled aside her panties. "Smell it properly, Mikey......it's dirty.....smell it.....taste my dirty pussy," she whispered.

I made a B line for her sex bud and was quickly chewing on it, causing Caz to squirm while she whispered a running commentary of mum and dad's sexploits.

"She's cumming Mikey, mum's cumming......dad's bringing her off," she whispered, struggling to contain her excitement. "Oh no, oh Mikey, I'm going to cum too......stop Mikey, stop or I'll cum, stop!"

I wasn't going to stop, my sister had her pussy in my face, the unwashed pussy I'd cum in earlier and there was no way I was going to leave the job half finished.

Pulling down on her thighs to keep her in position, I felt her orgasm pulse silently through her. I could tell she wanted to cry out her pleasure but was forcing herself to suppress it.

It was now my turn at the keyhole and Caz made me straddle her while I watched. She had pulled my shorts down and brought her mouth to my cock, "watch them fuck while I bring you off, Mikey," she whispered teasingly. "Let's see how well you keep it quiet."

I wasn't sure whether dad had cum in her mouth but if he had, he was certainly hard again. Mum was riding him like a stallion and he was quietly grunting with pleasure as her vagina enveloped his cock. They said nothing but the look on mum's face made her enjoyment obvious.

I watched intently as mum leaned back to allow dad's thumb to rub her clitty. I was actually enjoying the sight more than I imagined, made even better by my sister sucking my cock. Unsurprisingly, I was unable to pace myself and shortly, I delivered my load into my sister's mouth. I too had managed to stay silent, albeit with some difficulty.

Moving over to let Caz back to the keyhole, I watched as she swallowed the last of my juice, licking her lips as she took up her position.

I couldn't help but kneel behind her, pushing my hand into the back of her panties and teasing her sphincter as she watched mum and dad cum together.

With the show over and despite us both wanting to fuck, we agreed it was too risky after the previous night's close call. Instead, she took off her panties, stuffed them into my hand and kissed me goodnight.

Needless to say, as soon as I was in my own room I brought the soiled garment to my mouth and wanked to climax while tasting my sister's cunt.

Wednesday came around and with no need to get up early, I listened for Caz leave for school before venturing downstairs. I hadn't told her of my plans but I think she knew mum and I would take the opportunity for sex if it arose.

Unbeknown to me, mum had already made plans for a lunchtime tryst with another man. It had been a few weeks since she'd enjoyed another man's penis, her only loving being the illicit lunchtime telephone sex with Alan.

That morning, after dad had left for work and Caroline for school, mum seemed more fired up than ever. Regardless of the conversation topic, she kept bringing it back to sex and telling me how horny she was, obviously in anticipation of taking another cock that lunchtime.

She told me she was having lunch with a friend but would make sure she'd be back before Caroline returned from school as she would have a 'naughty present' for me.

Unsurprisingly, I couldn't concentrate on anything but sex that morning. Mum had prepared herself for the lunch event. She looked a million dollars dressed in killer seamed stockings and a very smart knee length dress. Kissing me before swinging her legs into the car, I caught a brief glimpse of her black underwear as she winked and whispered, "be good, baby boy. No playing while mummy's away".

Lunchtime seemed to last an eternity as I lay on my bed imagining what 'present' my mother would be bringing to me.

Just before three o'clock, I heard the sound of mum's car on the drive. I sprung to my feet and headed downstairs, meeting her in the hallway. She looked even better than she did before going out, hair and makeup all perfect and a figure hugging dress to die for. All set off by 5 inch heels, completing one of the sexist looks I'd ever seen.

We immediately embraced and, kissing me deeply, she encouraged me to tease her through her clothes. I willingly did, making her gasp as my fingers traced the hidden lines of her underwear.

As we shared a vigorous kiss, I followed the line of mum's Brazilian cut panties as they slipped between the cheeks of her arse. Teasing with a gentle caress, I felt her push her crotch against my now hard cock.

The feel of her pussy, separated by just two garments, was tantalising and I pulled back to allow my fingers to explore beneath the dress. Mum stopped me before I could reach much further, "Oh darling, Mikey darling, mummy's so horny but we need privacy for your present......take me to your bed and enjoy me there."

By now it was gone three o'clock and I knew Caz wouldn't be home until half past four and dad about seven. Allowing for cleanup time, I was confident I had an hour to spend loving my hornier than ever mother.

Grabbing mum's hand, I led her upstairs to my bedroom, instinctively closing the door behind us.

Immediately resuming the passion of our kiss, our lips clamped together, our tongues danced the tango and our hands sought each other's bodies. I gripped my mother's buttocks as we shared the intensity of the moment, she caressing my back and pulling me in close.