1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to continue teasing but the thought of her lover's cock being so much bigger than mine was beyond enjoyable, causing my sap to rise uncontrollably. "Oh mum, oh mum, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming in your anus with my small cock......ahh, ahh, I'm cumming."

"Cum baby, cum in mummy's bottom, give me what I need......fuck my arsehole with your little cock," came mum's encouragement.

My sperm shot into her rectum at a storm force rate.

"Ahhh, ahhh, Mikey, I can feel your seed baby......it's warm.....it feels so good inside me.....you feel so good inside me, darling boy," mum sighed as my ejaculate poured into her.

I continued to pump out the last drop before reluctantly pulling my penis from its tight sleeve.

"Bring it here baby, untie me and let me taste it, come and fuck my mouth."

Without hesitation, I withdrew my surprisingly still turgid member from her sphincter, allowing it to close tightly, trapping my goo inside.

Undoing the straps, I watched her turn onto her side and then her back, tits still poking skywards over the half cups of her bra. Mum's mouth was open and wanton in anticipation of my penis, coated with the juice of her lover as well as mine.

"Straddle me baby, lick me while I suck you, baby," she squealed in delight.

Ignoring the request, I got onto my knees and sidled up the bed, bringing my sticky glans to her mouth. She opened her mouth, licking her lips greedily to accept it. Instead, though, I just brushed the tip lightly over them before pulling it from reach.

"Mikey baby, this is too much, I need you in my mouth while I cum on your tongue......please baby......please do it for mummy," she whimpered. "Eat my pissy cunt, my dirty cunt......eat it you wicked boy."

Still ignoring mum's pleas, I cock slapped her lips a couple of times before bringing my now hardening penis to her vagina. Her clitty was just where I'd left it, peeping out from its hood. I slapped it gently with my cock, making mum squirm and gasp.

"No, Mikey, no! No more teasing, Mikey......I need to cum......sixty nine me baby....... please do it darling.......lets taste each other......let's cum in each other's mouths."

I was loving mum's desperation and after quickly rubbing my cock against her clit and up and down her gaping slit, I brought my face to it. She lifted her pelvis as far as she was able, in an attempt to push her sex to my mouth, "Lick it baby, for God's sake satiate me.... bring me off you wicked boy......stop tormenting."

"You smell of sex, mum. Your vagina smells of penetrative sex," I exclaimed playfully, pushing a finger into her pussy hole. "What's been in here today, what have you had in this hole mummy?"

"Cock baby, a big cock, a big, long fat cock," she shouted back. "Bigger than yours, bigger than dad's, bigger than Alan's......so big it touched my cervix......too big to go all the way in."

Her mention of Alan's cock had confirmed my thoughts but not the identity of this mystery lover.

"Did you love it, did you love being fucked by him......what positions did you do it in?"

Mum had relaxed her demands, becoming more and more aroused by my questions and revelling in answering them.

"Yes, baby, yes I did. His penis is magnificent and the way he fucks is glorious......I wish you could fuck like him," she delighted in response. "Tease my opening with your cock, coat it in his sperm while I tell you how good he is."

Giving her clit a little suck which made her squeal, I brought my glans to her open sex hole, still wet with her own juices and the sperm of her lover.

Pushing it in just far enough to coat the purple skin was enough to initiate an outburst of lust, "fuck it baby, fuck your mother's dirty cunt......fuck me hard......stick your unsheathed prick up me......fuck me like there's no tomorrow, Mikey......

......tell me what you think of my behaviour......punish me baby, punish your wicked mother."

After listening to mum's wanton demands, I knew I'd cum much too early if I did as I was asked. Instead, I pushed my cock all the way in, gave two full strokes and then withdrew it.

Mum protested momentarily as I brought my erect penis to her mouth, "lick it mummy, lick your son's penis......taste your lover's sperm on it.....suck me off."

My penis was immediately enveloped by her eager mouth, her tongue tracing the top of my peeled back foreskin, delighting every nerve in my manhood.

"Suck it, you dirty bitch, feast on your lover's cum......taste his seed on my prick......think about how bad you've been mummy......

....... how bad it was to drop your knickers for another man's cock......

....... how slutty it was to have him shoot his raw spunk into your womb," I chanted, without a care for how insulting it sounded.

Mum was loving it though, greedily increasing the pace of her oral ministrations. I too was loving it and by now, happy to accede to her earlier demand for a sixty nine.

Shifting positions without taking my cock from her mouth, I moved to straddle her, pushing my face against the smooth skin of her bald vagina. Globules of sex mucus were bubbling along the pink labia and I wasted no time in drinking down all I could get.

Up to then my experience of pussy taste had been limited to my mother and two girls my own age. Without a doubt, at that point and ever since, my mother's mature vagina was/is by far the best I've ever tasted. And this day was no exception. The smell of her urine, the smell of sex, were enough but to taste it as well, her own sex nectar mixed with her lover's sperm and seasoned with piss, were manna from heaven.

With all the enthusiasm of a starving man, I feasted on my mother's cunt. Her labia parted with ease as my tongue buried itself in the depth of her love slit. Mum sucked harder on my prong as I probed her inner sanctum, enthusiastically bucking her hips to force it into my face.

Whist I had previously tasted my mother's lover's cum on her vagina, this time was different, more illicit, dirtier and I couldn't get enough of it. As my tongue went to work, I imagined the glorious hole in front of me being stretched by her lover's penis as it forced its way into her womb. My mind was in overdrive with the scene unfolding.

In tandem with my oral ministrations, mum was teasing her tongue around my glans, licking along the frenulum upto the opening oozing pre-cum into her mouth. It was her turn to tease now, and it felt magnificent.

"Mummy's loving this cock, baby......so young, so hard and......so delicious......it tastes of my insides......and my lover's juice, mmmmmm," she cooed erotically as she lavished her oral attention on my member. "Cum for mummy, baby boy......squirt your love into mummy's mouth."

Mum's words were surely going to bring me off sooner rather than later, that moment coming sooner than expected as she continued to push me to the edge.

"Oooh, darling, you lick my pussy so nicely......the warmth of your tongue on my slit, on my clitty, in my hole is a dream," she continued. "I've already cum having it licked baby......while he pinched my nipples......while he finger fucked me, baby......cum for mummy while you imagine it.........I'm pinching my nipples while I do."

Those words were the final straw as I felt my cock start to spasm involuntarily. With just one gasp, I was cumming uncontrollably. Mum caught the lot in her mouth and I could hear her gulp as it trickled down her throat, her own son's sperm being savoured.

Nice as the feeling was, I left my cock to her lavish attention and continued my quest between her legs, relentlessly working my tongue up and down her slot but carefully avoiding her sex bud.

As my cock softened, she released it from her mouth but continued licking all around my glans while leaving capacity to speak.

"God, I love the taste of your milk, Mikey......my son's spawn......your seed......your sperm......your baby making juice," she purred, spurring me on to further pleasure. "I'm going to cum with your love in my mouth......

...... while I work my nipples imagining it's you.....

......you milking your pregnant mother.....the mother who bore you.....the mother who wants to carry your baby, Mikey."

Whatever it was that had prompted this outpouring of excitement, I didn't know. All I do know is that it was making her vagina dribble nectar incessantly and it was taking me to new heights of hedonism.

"Own it baby boy, mummy loves you so much......mummy's so in love with you darling," she cried out. "Turn over, Mikey, let me tie you up and tell you my deepest thoughts."

Sliding out from under me, I rolled over on the bed, submitting to my mother's demand. She pushed my willing limbs into a familiar star shape and tethered all four, leaving me at the mercy of her will.

Still dressed only in the half cup bra, suspender belt and piss soaked stockings, she leapt up and walked to the door, "back in a second baby.....don't go away."

In a few seconds she was back, the bra had been replaced with one of my sister's white school regulation types, two cup sizes too small. And she had donned a pair of Caroline's matching regulation cotton knickers.

I watched as she closed the door and came up onto my bed, straddling my torso but above my penis.

"Mummy feels like a naughty schoolgirl, Mikey," she murmured. "Mummy's vagina is completely hairless, like a schoolgirl's."

Pulling her knickers up until the gusset was enveloped in her vulva, she continued. "Imagine it baby, imagine my vagina is a schoolgirl's......imagine my tits are a schoolgirl's......all aching for the touch of a naughty boy's exploring fingers......Imagine it, Mikey.....make yourself hard again while you imagine it."

What a heavenly thought, mum's vagina had certainly taken on a nubile look now that it was shaved so close and so completely.

"Did your lunchtime lover imagine you as a school girl, mum?" I asked, hoping for a negative answer.

"No baby, it's all yours......all for you darling."

This was payback for the earlier tease fest I'd meted out for my mother and I was powerless to do anything. Rocking off my torso, she brought her panties to my tethered hands.

"Rub your finger up the slot in my knickers, you wicked boy," she barked in an authoritative tone. "Push the material in further."

Her wish was my command and she gasped as I manoeuvred my index finger and pushed the cotton gusset in as far as I could. The material was immediately wet as it opened her vulva and entered the glorious sex cave beyond.

Leaning forward to kiss me, she kept her cunt firmly in position, enabling me to push my finger higher along the slot in her panties, to reach the magic button.

We kissed passionately, tongues dancing together and with her gasping as my finger pleasured her schoolgirl cunt, through her knickers.

"Pull your bra up," I commanded, desperate to lavish attention on mum's tits, the cotton garment was struggling to keep in place.

Not wishing to indulge me immediately, she rubbed the flimsy cotton over my face, pressing the fullness of her beautiful breasts onto me.

I could feel my cock as hard as iron with the excitement of indulging my mother's schoolgirl fantasy, fingering her hairless cunt through her knickers and willing her to bare her tits for me.

"Let me suck them, mum......please let me suck your tits," I implored, biting them between words.

Dutifully, she pulled the bra over the top of her tits, the cherry red nipples already engorged into teats ready to be milked. "Suck them then baby, suck my schoolgirl tits......suck my adolescent tits, Mikey......do it hard."

Although my movement was limited by the tethers, mum was making the most of my desire, alternating her nipples for me to feast upon, and feast on them I did. Her own excitement was palpable, her love of having her nipples sucked hard was obvious by the obvious increase in heart rate.

As she delighted me with her continual diatribe of sex talk, her hand reached behind and yanked the cotton knickers out of her labia, leaving it exposed to my finger. Grabbing at my hand, she pushed my finger back against her cunt. "Finger it baby, finger it like it's the first time it's been touched......defile my schoolgirl fanny, just like you're a naughty schoolboy," she squealed in delight.

I got to work on her cunt without hesitation, revelling in the slurping sound my fingers made as they slipped in and out of her wet fuck hole, the whimpering sounds she made as I came into contact with her clitoris, the groans she exuded as she vigorously drove her sex organ onto my hand.

Releasing her nipples from my mouth, mum brought her mouth to mine and we kissed again, deeply, lovingly and with schoolgirl/schoolboy passion.

"My god Mikey, I love what you do to me......not even the big penis I had for lunch comes close to the excitement I get from our lovemaking," mum whispered. "Let's fornicate, baby......mummy want's her son's meat inside her......I want to watch us doing it."

Having released me from the tethers, mum removed her knickers and bra, turning around so as to face the door, alongside which was a full length mirror. "I want to see the reflection of your beautiful penis sliding in and out of my bald schoolgirl sex hole, baby......I need to watch our incestuous love making, Mikey," she exclaimed.

She was wet, I was rock hard and we were both desperate to fuck.

Turning her back to me, I watched her bottom descend towards my erect shaft and pulled her cheeks apart for a better view of her vulva as she impaled herself on it.

"Ohhh, baby boy, every time we fuck it feels like the first time......it's a wonderful feeling to have my son's unsheathed member entering my womb again and again.......the best taboo is this taboo, baby boy.......and you have the best penis, the absolute best mummy has had inside her."

Looking around mum's back, I too could see our full frontal reflection in the mirror, I was loving seeing my mother's breasts rising and falling with every stroke. The sight of my cock disappearing inside her vagina, her labia gripping it, was better than ever, her juicy pink vulva stretched over the flesh of my member, coating it in her sex mucus. This was the first time I'd seen a reflection of her completely shaved cunt being fucked by me and the sight made me harder than ever.

Mum too was enjoying the same view, remarking salaciously, "Just look at that beautiful penis, baby, just look at it sliding inside my private place, mummy's wicked cunt, mummy's baby making hole......ahhhh, Mikey, I'm in sex heaven with you stuffing me full of your naughty meat."

"And I love fucking you too, mummy," I replied lovingly. "There's nowhere my penis would rather be."

My fingers were all over mum's tits as she bounced up and down on my prong. Kneading the rolling flesh, pinching her nipples, teasing her aureola, she was loving it all.

"Pinch them harder, baby......imagine you're milking me......do it while we fornicate," she squealed, "It's just so naughty......I need you, Mikey......I need our sex, baby......mummy needs to be slutty with her boy....... mummy needs to be pregnant so her son can suckle her milk."

We were both gasping with the pleasure of our sex, oblivious to the outside world when, without warning, the door burst open and there stood my sister.

To be continued...