1997 - A Long Time Ago Pt. 02: Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhaustion was soon shrouding me in a comforting blanket of bliss as I kept my hands loosely on her head, stroking her hair with fingers I was barely able to move. I didn't want her to remove her mouth from around my cock; the warmth and the wetness around my shaft was too euphoric as my mind stayed in a slightly dizzying fog pure rapture. She kept sucking my penis, drawing out every remaining drop of semen as her lips encircled the corona of my glans and the tip of her tongue flicked at the urinary meatus. Her hand was clenched around the lower half of my manhood, stroking and clamping around the base.

When she finally removed her mouth, her hand continued to wank the full length of my cock in an easy rhythm, gliding over the shaft which was lubricated with saliva and cum. She rested the side of her face against my thigh as she stroked my penis, breathing her warm breath against my groin. "You are such a beautiful man, Hjjer," I heard her whisper through the lifting fog in my mind. "I really do love you, my baby. Strong, sensitive, handsome, gentle lover, and a body I could spend forever with. Hjjer? Hjjer?"

The sounds were getting clearer and I mumbled something that was barely audible even to me. I ran my fingers through her hair but was too worn out and weary to do so with much attention. I sensed, more than felt, Anita begin to move; she extracted herself from between my legs and shifted to my side - between my body and the wall. She slithered up the bed and rested her head on my shoulder, her face against my neck, and her fingers played delicately over the hair on my chest. She kissed me gently on the neck, nuzzling in the crook under my jawline.

We lay naked, uncovered, her breasts pressing against my ribcage as I began to doze into a dreamless somnambulant state. I heard Anita's soft breath as the gentle cadence of her bosom pressed against my side, lulling me to sleep.

When I awoke, maybe after half an hour or so, I felt the reassuring protection of a light blanket draped over me but also the emptiness on the side where Anita had been. I opened my eyes and saw her walk out of the bathroom wearing her jeans and the t-shirt that I had spilled some wine on. She walked up to the bed with a beautiful smile on her face, bent down and kissed me on the lips, lingering for a while. As she straightened up again, she asked "Did you have a nice snooze?"

I smiled back and reached for her hand as she stood by the side of the bed. Holding it in my palm, I just looked quizzically into her eyes, knowing in my heart that she was about to leave. "Why don't you stay for a while longer?" I asked.

"Do you know what time it is? It's almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I told my Mom I'd be back for lunch!"

I didn't know what to say, especially since I was sure that she would leave anyway. "So I'll see you tomorrow, then?"

She was combing out the knots in her hair with her fingers when she replied "You obviously didn't see the notice board on Friday. The Institute's closed tomorrow because of a general strike in Bombay. The busses won't be running and it's likely that many of the trains will be cancelled. We're also expecting some processions and marches in various parts of the city."

I recalled that there had been a number of agitations in Bombay over many years regarding the textile mills in the city. I had been told of a union leader and politician by the name of Datta Samant who had been assassinated earlier in the year. "You're right, I didn't read the notice. So can you come over tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Unfortunately, no," she responded. "My Mum, my aunt and I are driving out to a place called Lonavala early tomorrow morning, about an hour and a half away. We'll be back late evening. So I'll see you on Tuesday, sweetheart." She bent down again and kissed me softly before walking out of the room. "Love you, my baby. See you!" And then she was gone.

I got out of bed as soon as Anita left, had a cold shower and got dressed. I felt completely rejuvenated and famished so I went out and had something to eat at a small Indian restaurant around the corner. The bright sunshine of the afternoon was soon getting overcast and I saw heavy clouds approaching from the West. On my way back to the apartment, I stopped at a liquor store and bought another bottle of dark Old Monk rum, thinking of my maid, Meena.

This had been such a rollicking weekend so far and I was feeling very elated and happy; I was going to love being in Bombay for my three month exchange programme. Almost exactly like the previous evening, the clouds broke just as I got back to my "penthouse suite," and the skies opened up with a classic monsoon deluge. I wondered if this would dampen the spirits of all those union members that were going on strike the next day.

*******