1998 Pt. 06

Story Info
Going too far?
1.7k words
4.29
3.2k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used the enema and then showered as quickly as I could, while being sure to wash myself well with her big bar of Irish Spring. I used one of the four washcloths and folded it and put it in the corner so she'd know it was the one I used. There was some expensive looking conditioners on a wire convenience rack set next to the tub.

There was rust on the bottom, but it was like the rest of the bathroom. Organized. I looked in the medicine chest and didn't find anything interesting. No medicine with her name on the label. No ointments for something I'd want to know about. I needed to close the cabinet and turned the sink tap on to full to mask what was still a loud "click" when it closed. If she was listening by the door; she heard it.

Her deodorant was on the counter and tempting. I held it to my nose, not knowing what I was expecting to smell beyond the perfumey roll on scent. A few very long dark hairs were in the sink.

I toweled off quickly and slicked my hair back without the benefit of a reflection in foggy mirrors. Naked and unsure, I opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hallway. She was waiting for me in her bedroom. That wood box set flat on a low dark wooden dresser that ran the length of the room at the foot of the bed. The bed was huge and it seemed so high off the ground. How does she get up there? There was barely any room to make your way around the bed. It filled the room leaving about two feet space on all three sides.

It was on the sliding closet doors on the right side of the room that Mistress Domino had these floor to ceiling mirrors. Whoever laid in her bed was reflected in full, from the side.

"Get dressed", she said. I then noticed the outfit draped over the pillows. It was a bra and panty set in a candy orange color. She had my sizes, but this wasn't a training bra. It was padded with an underwire that gave my chest the illusion of cleavage. She had me stand in front of the mirrors and compliment her on her choice in underthings.

"Get up on the bed for me, chicken."

Chicken?

"Lay on your back and put your arms out like so..."

I did and heard the snapping of cuffs on my wrist. The right side and then she made her way around to the left. It was clear with only a slight tug that her headboard was not going to ever move. Then it was each ankle, locking my legs open to the edges of the enormous bed. My cock was swollen and struggling to get attention. I tried to lay still, but my Mistress began slowly stroking the inside of my thighs and very sore nipples. My hips moved upward hopelessly.

"Do I need to gag you,?"

I nodded no.

She went to the closet and slid one of the large mirror doors to the side. She leaned over and seemed to be looking for something. I couldn't see and the cuffs made a racket against her headboard when I struggled to watch. She got up, slid the closet door back and put a pair of her used panties in my mouth. It's not a big kink for me, but she could have gone with clean ones so this was a choice she made. I made a mental note and began breathing through my nose.

An introduction to nearly every toy she kept in her wood tequila box commenced and a few stingy and mean things she kept in those sliding drawers built into the base of the bed. That's why it was up so high. That's why it seemed so big. It was one of those monsters from Ikea. I knew I'd seen this bed before.

I watched Mistress Domino as best I could, as she made her way around the bed, caressing and torturing in even measure. She used these small, tight office clips on my cock and balls. The panties had been moved to the side to give her access and her smile could not have been wider. The pain changed from searing pain to unbearable to warm buzzy, to numb, then warm again. Some came off, but only for a moment as she found a new spot. She was methodical and she seemed to be enjoying the colors of my skin as they changed to her various touches and tortures. A pair of chopsticks emerged. She put my nipples between the two sticks, binding them with small rubber bands on each end. My bra pushed out of the way, but still very present. I blinked a few times to see if perhaps one of my contact lenses had slipped. The room seemed to be brighter. Gone was the cool dark room with heavy drapes and bedcovers. It was all so gradual, but the lights over the bed seemed to be more precise and directed down onto the center of the bed. So targeted was this light that the narrow space around me became a much more opaque shadow. The mirror was now a big glowing presentation of a wide eyed man in bra and panties, withering helplessly in pain. I could not look away.

Mistress Domino then took two relatively flat medical pillows and started to slide them under my hips. With my feet spread as far as the bed would allow, my hips were up and vulnerable. My feet might as well have been in stirrups. My wrists were checked. I don't think it was to see if I was okay, so much as to ensure that I wasn't slipping out of my situation.

"I will be sending you home with some lube. I like this brand. It's used for medical purposes, but as much as I'm going to be working your asshole, you're going to want something that's safe and easy to buy. She held it up for me to see. We have a favorite lube.

"We're going to start small, samantha."

She had begun to slather the vasaline-like goo onto a fleshy, veiny latex cock with a baseball bat-style handle at the end, setting it down on a towel that she laid on the bedcovers between my legs. It was ready to go.

"I do love that you shave, she said". Her hands returned to my calves and they moved up until she couldn't reach higher than my thighs by leaning forward from the foot of the bed. She had to come to the far side. She looked into the mirror and found my eyes. She then looked back at her own reflection.

She's fucking beautiful and she knows it. She's staring now. She's now leaning forward and takes away all the clips. The pain has me breathing heavily through my nose because of the panties. She looked down at me and then took them from my mouth and through them out of the room into the hall. I moved my mouth to get my jaws back.

She lightly massaged feeling back into my cock and balls. She made a soft murmuring sound and as she boosted herself up onto the monster bed, her blouse was unbuttoned and I saw the constellation of freckles that she said she had above her breasts. Seeing this display of cleavage and the delicate soothing strokes of her hand put me into a state of rapture. I wanted to speak, but couldn't. My legs were bent, but stretched taught in their bindings. The same with my arms. I'm not a muscley, guy but my body was was tight as a crossbow. I was straining not to be free but for true release.

Her touches were fucking electricity to me. I was close. My cum had to be dripping from tip of my cock. I moved my hips in unison with her stroke...and then she stopped. I kept pumping the air, but to no avail. She was gone into the shadows.

She was at the closet again. Perhaps more of her dirty panties were coming. I heard the mirror door moved all the way to the side this time. I tried to see what she was doing but the pillows beneath my hips and the cuffs at the headboard made it hard to lift my head and see. The bright light coming off the mirror made it hard to see.

And then I saw her move something to a cabinet inside the closet. The sliding mirror door was rolled to the side.

It was one of those fancy camcorder setups. This was the new tech for home movie making. I'd seen them before. They had them at Radio Shack for a lot of money. A camera on a tripod was now trained down from it's hidden perch onto me. She had a lot of other stuff on the cabinet, but I didn't know what they did. Camera stuff.

My cock withered and hid.

"I don't know about this," I said calmy, with a measured voice, so not to make Mistress Domino think I was angry. "We had talked about safe words but I don't know that we have one."

In answer she returned to the closet and disappeared from sight. Up she popped and she made her way around from the far side. The mirror was no longer there and so she smiled for the camera. Her hands went to her chest and she slowly worked each pearl colored buttons free. She removed her blouse and tossed it out into the hallway. Her breasts were very large as were her upper arms and belly. The heavy duty bra was off white and more plain than expected. She leaned forward so I could feel her breasts press into the side of my body as she put her lips to mine. I tried to kiss her but she pulled back with a 'tsk,tsk'. I opened my mouth like a bird. She circled my lips with the tip of her tongue. Then let a bit of thick spittle drip downward into my waiting mouth. She looked up to smile at the camera and then put another pair of panties into my mouth.

"Keep it there and shut the fuck up."

(More to follow)