1998 Pt. 05

Story Info
How things are going to be.
1.9k words
4.28
2.7k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to think of a way to avoid shaking. I was cold. Naked and curled forward with my head to the ground and my ass in the air. The cold currents that flowed through Mistress Domino's apartment brought goose pimples to my legs and arms. I thought about drinking her pee. How she gave it to me without hesitation or warning and didn't speak of it afterward. Was this what I would be drinking while here. I had drank a Mistress's pee only once before and it was while we were out to dinner. She had returned from the restroom with a very warm pint.

I felt her return before hearing it. She had to see that I was shaking, but she probably thought it was nerves.

New ownership is a highly charged and emotional time for everyone involved. As Mistress Domino raised my head by taking two sharp talons to my nostrils and lifted my head up until I could look into her eyes. My breaths were deep, silent breaths. I really needed to remember that I'd done all this before. That I had been able to earn service to some pretty impressive Domme's within the community and they grew to appreciate, dare I say love me, until they couldn't. This new Domme seemed to have a bigger picture perspective and seemed to be sure that I was a good fit. She was intimidating and she was beautiful, which perhaps made me more nervous than anything else. Her thick white thighs were tight to the hem of her black skirt. Her legs were straight and tight, her shoes gone. The silver polish on her toes were a close match to the rug.

"Pay attention to me".

I had been looking up at her, but she watched my eyes as they darted about. I locked on to her eyes.

"It's not an easy path to get here, samantha." She smiled a quick obligatory smile and then reverted to a more instructive tone.

"I'm sure you know many men wanted to be where you are right now. Lots of applications came in and I was interested in many, very talented, young men. It was not easy to come down to one, but I want a slave in my life again. I learned a lot from my last slave and believe me I'm going to be smart going into this ownership and the leash is going to be mighty tight. I have an instinct about these things. You said a few things or wrote to me about a few things that mean a great deal to me and how I want things structured. This is about me. You will work hard to make me very happy and in return, I will see that your needs are met".

I must have looked like I was going to say something because she put her long, very sharp finger to my lips to keep me quiet.

"We're going to get to know each other a lot more today. I'm going to learn about your body and I'm going to be asking you even more questions about your personal life. We're going to look at your past experiences and if I'm right, which I usually am, then you're going to need to unlearn what you know. No bullshit from you, samantha.

No telling me what I want to hear and if you hesitate, you better have a good reason why.

I almost asked, "Hesitate about what?", but didn't.

You gave me the names of your close friends. I want to talk about them and how they're going to feel about your change of lifestyle. If they're that important in your life then they're going to come to see your place in my life. They'll see that you're happy and if you think there's anyone you can't speak to about us, then save some time and let them know you're moving on.

She took up her glass and had another drink. I thought she might give me another drink as well, but she didn't even look at the other glass. Her pee had probably cooled by now.

"You're a good girl for arriving with all my instructions. I put everything back in your purse with your clothes in that basket. I put the money from the passport, back in your wallet. We're not going out to dinner tonight. I asked you to bring money for dinner because I wanted to see how much you'd think to bring. You didn't disappoint me. Good start."

And then there was...the touch. I saw her slowly reach out to my face. I know that I flinched and she liked that. Those red-tipped blades softly landed on the side of my face. The tips danced lightly... and drifted to a bit of hair tucked around the back of my ear. Her nail then pressed down a bit more. It no longer danced, but scraped back up over the ear and then to my neck. There was just enough pressure to ensure that an angry red scratch would remain.

She then put her fingers to my lips and delicately opened my mouth as wide as it could go.

"Leave it open, but I want you to be looking at me lovingly and I want you to really sell it".

I opened my mouth as if it held a ball. I tried to take the surprise out of my eyes and softened my features as best I could. I stared at her very ample chest in that crips white dress blouse. My drool was coming too quick and dripping onto that carpet.

I thought once again about throwing this carpet away after today.

"I'm sending you home with a school notebook. In the front you will find about five blank calendars. We will fill in your schedule for the next week and a half. As this is our first official week, we're going to be a bit flexible at the start. Nod if you understand."

I nodded and continued with the puppy eyes and open mouth. She went on.

"Accountability is something I feel very strongly about. You know this. We talked about this. Didn't you say that the one thing that you feel you always lacked was real discipline and control? Well, I'm sorry to say you wishes have come true and you may find it's not the porn movie you were hoping for."

I nodded again. The invisible ball was hurting my jaw. When my mouth began to

slowly close, she tapped a talon on my bottom teeth. I opened wider.

"I remember thinking to myself, this little darling is preaching to the choir. I just don't know that many slaves can truly cut it. They think only of themselves and the minute you start really putting some structure into a slave's life, they start to reconsider their commitment." This was a sore spot for her. I'd heard this already; but she has real anger toward the time she's wasted on men who promised her devotion but ran for the hills when she assigned them a bedtime.

"I love that you work in an office," she said. "That helps with accountability." I want to know where you are and what you're doing? Is that too much to ask? How much time does it take to let me know? Are you where you shouldn't or doing something you can't tell me? I want to take care of you and how can I take care of you when I don't know where you are? You can close your mouth now.

I closed my mouth and almost wiped my face. Instead I stayed still. She could see that the look in my eyes said thank you. I waited for her to address a bit of drool that was on my chest but she continued to look deeply into my eyes.

She then got up and went to a closet near the front door. I shouldn't have turned my head to watch, but I did. The box was up high and since she was no longer in heels, she stretched to reach something from the top shelf. It was a big wooden box that had some thick rope handles. I faced forward and she returned to her seat. For a brief moment her thighs parted and I saw her pussy framed in dark black curls. It was for an instant...to brief to have been intentional. Dear God, if this didn't get my dick back, then nothing would.

I saw that the box was storing some large bottle or bottles of a Mezcal tequila, but when she opened the case it was actually filled with tawses, canes, a mini flogger and three sets alligator-style nipple clamps. Everything was laid out in front of me. The chains jangled with my slightest moves, as I repositioned my heels against my ass cheeks, trying to get comfortable. My cock had started to come back by the time she secured a pair of alligator clips to my nipples. A small fishing weight was then added to the connected chain. She got up again and went to basket with my clothes and dug around. She returned to her spot with my lipstick in hand. I could see that her nail color was darker. She pursed her own thickly coated lips and leaned forward, applying a fresh coat to my wet lips. "Go like this," she puckered..."Now smack", which I did.

She then proceeded to color my enraged nipples with my lipstick..each dab sending an ache through my core. She sat back, admired her ability to stay within the lines and then closed up my lipstick and set it aside. "You're going to need more colors. Someone your age should be more playful."

At this she sat back for the first time and her legs parted. This was intentional. The skirt's slit fell to the side and I now saw between my Mistress's legs. This look, this kind of intimate look at her body was a sign that I was hers and this was no longer an audition. Would I be allowed to please her with my mouth? Was that really going to happen? Not in my wildest dreams and certainly not with any of my previous Dommes had the sexual stuff come into play until some significant time. One Domme never let me touch her, though she had me be quite sexual with others. This was different.

She just lay back and watched me. She saw how seeing her like this sent shockwaves through my system. She seemed amused, though absolutely still. She watched as she took her right hand and brought it down between her legs. She traced the nail through the tangle of hair and down to the glistening pink lips that seemed to pucker at her touch.

"Did you clean yourself like I told you to?"

I looked back up at her eyes, and told her yes, I had used two Fleet enemas that morning. Before I was to get dressed, she wanted me to be sure I was clean.

"Do you know what I mean by clean?"

"Yes, maam," I said. "I used both enemas before I left for the train."

"Good. I have another in my bathroom by the side of the tub. I want you to go in there and use it. I want you nice and clean for today."

She took her hand from her pussy and then wiped her musky scent beneath my nose.

"Go."

(More to follow).