1st, 2nd, 3rd, Don't Say a Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t say anything as she ran her hands up beneath my grey-T and across the bare skin over my ribs. She slid her hands up my back as we made out, slid them all the way up to my shoulder blades.

I gently pried her off me and looked her in the eye. She really was pretty, but I didn’t want to take advantage of her. I wasn’t that kind of guy.

“Let’s just stop for a moment,” I said. “I don’t know anything about you. My aunt has always told me ‘It’s not important what you are. The only thing that’s important is what you do’. I don’t want to take advantage of you. I don’t know your name...I don’t even know how old you are.”

She frowned a little bit and then held up both hands with all ten fingers out, closed her hands, held them up again, and then held up her right index finger.

“You’re twenty-one?” I asked in surprise. “You’re a year older than me, then.”

She nodded at me and smiled. It was raining outside, and there was thunder going off in the distance, but this time it didn’t spook her. I don’t know if she could really hear it or not, but I suspected that she could hear the really loud ones. I think she was just choosing to ignore them.

She took my hands into hers, closed her eyes, sucked in her breath, and then released it. She opened her eyes and slid my right hand down her white dress as she pulled up on the hem of her dress. I didn’t say anything as she slid my hand down inside of her white panties, and my fingers ran across the soft curls of her pubic hair until they touched the wet parts between her lower lips.

Girls’ parts are weird, but I’m familiar with them in the basic sense. Touching them now caused me to feel that rush of blood down below, and I felt myself getting hard. I didn’t want to, but it looked like my body wasn’t giving me a choice in the matter. I didn’t know who this girl was, but it appeared that she had some experience in this, so I let out a short breath and just went with it. I think I went with it because I didn’t think there was any way I was going to deter her, and she seemed like she cared about other people to the point that she had cried over a stranger. None of the girls I’d been with before were like that. Not a one of them. Of course, I didn’t exactly hang out with the nicest crowd.

She moved her hips in a sensual motion as she guided my hand in soft circles over her equally soft clit. I felt it under my fingertips, that soft, fleshy little button, and by the way she closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and sucked in her breath, I knew she was feeling it too.

“I guess we’re doing this then,” I breathed out.

It looked like the decision had been made for me.

She guided my hand as I got hard in my jeans. I wasn’t going to take my cock out or anything, though. I didn’t know exactly what she wanted, so I decided to let her lead.

Her breathing quickened as we did this for about five minutes. She moved her hips back and forth after that, squirming as if she were sitting on a live power line, and she bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. She moved her hand from mine as she rested both hands on the floor, so I just kept doing what she had been doing without stopping. She squirmed this way for about a minute or so, and then she straightened out her legs, her white sneakers shaking as she opened her eyes and stared right at me. Her mouth dropped wide, she made a kind of quiet ‘nnnguuuunngg’ sound, and then she slumped backwards to rest her head against the wall, her chest moving up and down in heavy breaths.

I took my hand out of her panties and rested it on the floor, though it was sticky and wet from her own juices. She pushed off the wall behind me and kissed me on the lips, then she pried open my mouth with hers, and we were making out again.

She reached down and unzipped my pants, reached into my red briefs and pulled out my hard cock. I had a six-inch dick when hard, circumcised, nothing special, but she didn’t care. She stroked me up and down as we kissed like this, stroked me up and down until some precum came out and made her fingers wet. She reached up with her right hand and plunged her fingers into her mouth, savored that taste, and then went back to stroking me.

It was an experience. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I really liked this girl, and that was in spite of the fact that she was doing this to me. It made me want to learn sign language just so I could talk to her in a normal way.

She stopped kissing me, reached down, and undid my belt. She pulled off my shoes and socks next, pulled down my jeans, and I didn’t stop her. I was too far into it to put up any kind of a resistance. She undressed my lower half and then shimmied out of her panties, pulling them over her shoes and socks. She rolled up my jeans and underwear along with her panties and placed them on the floor like a pillow, then she gently urged me backwards to rest my head on that makeshift pillow. She was on top of me after that, and I was glad for it by that point. I wanted it now.

She slid onto me, her hole opening up for my stiff cock, and she was soaking wet, coating me with that thick white cream. I looked up into her face, but her eyes were closed as her mouth opened in a silent gasp. She ran her hands up underneath my shirt and leaned down to kiss me. We resumed our make out session as she raised her bare bottom up and down, her wet pussy stroking my cock, and it felt so good that I thought I was going to pass out. She switched to rubbing herself on me, then went back to going up and down, up and down, and she switched like this at regular intervals. Yeah, I’m pretty sure she was experienced at this, at least as experienced at it as I was.

I ran my own hands along the back of her white print dress, and I felt like I was in love at that moment. I really wanted to do this with this girl, this deaf girl whose name I didn’t even know. I wanted her, and she clearly wanted me, so we just did it. It was that simple.

She moved her bottom up and down faster and faster like this as we continued to kiss. She sucked on my tongue and pulled it partially out of my mouth, and that hurt, but I didn’t protest. She stopped kissing me, looked up, and closed her eyes, her own mouth open again. She pumped harder and faster as I gripped her bare waist from underneath her dress, and I felt my balls tighten as she rubbed hard on me, felt that pressure building up in my lower belly at the same time as my balls were pulling in.

“Oh...Oh fuck...” I moaned, but then I stopped myself from swearing again. “Oh...that feels so good...”

She squeezed her brown eyes tightly shut as she grit her teeth. She pumped hard and fast onto me, our bare parts slapping together in a sound that she probably couldn’t hear at all. Her eyes opened wide as her mouth dropped all the way open, her sneakers slipping slightly on the white tiles beneath us as her feet moved back and forth, and then I felt her pussy squeeze my cock over and over again. I cried out as I came inside her, my semen shooting up into her as her pussy squeezed me. It was a strange thing this, but I didn’t care at that moment. I was just happy that I’d made her happy, and that was good enough for me.

She collapsed on top of me, and we just held each other like that for a few minutes. It was still raining outside, and I could still smell that rain, so I knew she could smell it, too.

She kissed me once on the lips and then got up off me, our cum running down the inside of her right leg as she did. She walked toward the door and then turned once to look at me as I stood up and picked up our bundle of clothes from the floor. I pulled out her white panties and held them up for her to come and get.

“You forgot these,” I said.

She gave me a wide grin, turned, lifted up her dress, and showed me her bare ass. I can still remember that flawless, heart-shaped ass as if it were burned into my mind, her skin smooth and without a mark to show. She leaned over a little and spread her butt cheeks, and I could see the back end of her hairy pussy, that pussy covered in the soft brown curls of her pubes, her hole a little open with some white cum smoothed over it. I could even see her big reddish-pink butthole. She spread herself wide so that I could see everything clearly, reached in and spread her hairy pussy lips so that I could see into her open wet hole.

She rubbed herself with her right hand fast and hard, rubbed her whole pussy for a second. She stood up straight after that, patted her bare right butt cheek with her right hand, dropped her dress, swiveled on her sneakers, and pointed at me with both index fingers, her thumbs up like her hands were pistols, pulling those thumbs down as if she were shooting from her index fingers. She pretended to holster her hands, placed her hands on her hips, and then leaned to her own right. She gave me the most devilish smirk and then spun away, her back to me, something cocky that one of my own friends might have done.

I was blown away by that. I’d thought I had her figured, but I guess I was wrong.

She left after that, turning left out the door and walking down the hall while I struggled to put my jeans and underwear back on. I shook my head while doing this, because I wanted to see her again. She was not the innocent little flower I’d first believed her to be, and a lot of that misconception was my fault. It was her Sunday dress and her crying over a stranger and the fact that she was deaf that made me first think she was defenseless, but now I knew better. She was a horny little devil, and I liked that. When I saw her again, I was going to be the one to initiate things. I normally wasn’t like that, the aggressor, but I knew better now.

I wandered around looking for useful shit on the second floor after that. Most everyone else was on the third floor, because it was raining pretty hard outside, so people were afraid of the waters reaching higher, but...if it could reach the second floor? That was more like Noah’s Ark kind of shit. I wasn’t worried about that at all.

I grabbed a bite to eat later in the day, around one, but that was only two small packages of peanut butter crackers and one bottle of water. Not much, but it did the job. I’d found a pack of old cigarettes and a disposable lighter hidden on top of a bookshelf in the little library this place had, and I didn’t really smoke, but I figured now was as good a time as any. That’s why I went back to the original sun balcony outside that kids’ classroom.

I was out there, and it had stopped raining, but the sun wasn’t out. Even so, I knew the sun wouldn’t go down until well into eight o’clock, and then we’d have to use lanterns to see on account of there being no electricity. I had used the men’s restroom to piss, but...if any of us had to go number two, we had to go down the stairs to the first floor and squat over the water down there. None of the toilets could flush.

I lit up a cigarette and took in a few puffs for good measure before that mysterious deaf girl came out onto the balcony. My breathing sped up as she walked out there, because she’d gotten to me, gotten to my heart, and that’s pretty difficult to do with me. Nevertheless, I kept my cool and smoked my cig. I didn’t want to look desperate...It’s a guy thing.

I turned and gave her a once over. She was still as pretty as I remembered her, but she had changed dresses. She had on the same white print dress, but this one looked a little cleaner, and it had irises on it instead of roses. I nodded my head to her and she nodded back, and then she walked over and gingerly took my cigarette from me. She brought it up to her pouty lips, inhaled, and then blew it out in a small cloud of white smoke. She handed it back to me, and I took my turn. We did this until the cigarette burned out completely, and then I flicked the butt over the side without a second thought.

I still had her panties in my left jeans pocket, rolled up in a little white ball of cloth. When she had walked away that first time, I’d held them up to my face and taken a deep smell of them, breathing in everything that was her. It was a rich and tangy scent, something I’ll never forget. Even so, I looked her over and nodded one more time.

“That was pretty clever what you did back there,” I said confidently.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me and leaned her head to the right as if she didn’t understand.

“I didn’t want to do anything because I thought I’d be taking advantage of you,” I continued. “I made the mistake of thinking you were innocent because you were...Doesn’t matter...Turns out you were taking advantage of me. You really had me fooled. You acted all weepy on purpose to get in my pants, didn’t you? I haven’t had sex in a while, though, so I can at least thank you for that. It felt really good with you on top of me like that. It looked like you had a good orgasm, too.”

I pulled out her white panties from my jeans pocket and unwadded them in front of her.

“You left these on purpose, didn’t you?” I asked. “I guess you wanted me to have them, then.”

Her brown eyes went wide as her eyebrows raised, and then those brown eyes flitted from side to side as if she were thinking about something at lightspeed. I didn’t know what I’d said to freak her out, but she didn’t shy away or anything. No, she just looked at me in that surprised way and froze, unmoving.

I wadded her panties back up and put them back into my jeans, stuffed them in quickly so that I could capitalize on her momentary surprise. I took that opportunity of surprise to step forward and hold her bare arms as I leaned in to kiss her, and I could taste smoke as we open mouthed that way. I think I startled her, because she shook a little as I did, but then she kissed me back after a moment. She moved her hands down around my waist to grab my ass and give it a squeeze. This caused my cock to start getting hard, so I moved my hands down her sides and gave her big heart-shaped butt a squeeze too.

We were kissing like mad after that, backing up through the sun door and into the classroom. There wasn’t a lot of light in there, but that didn’t matter to me. I took off my grey shirt this time and showed off my wiry chest, and she pulled her dress up and over herself to show me all of her body. She had small breasts with small reddish-pink nipples in the centers of them, but she had on a new pair of panties, grey ones this time.

I bent her over and took her left nipple into my mouth, sucked on it hard as I reached down into her panties and plunged my fingers into her wet hole. She was already wet, but I was already hard, so we were equally turned on at this point.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy as I stepped back, sat down on the classroom floor, and took off my boots and socks. I was so horny and ready to fuck at that point that it felt like my dick was going to punch through my red briefs. I tore off my jeans and underwear as she shimmied out of her grey panties, and then we were kissing and holding each other, both of us fully nude, right at the back wall of this abandoned kids’ classroom. It was fucking surreal.

I sild my hard dick into her as we were still standing and holding each other, and then we made out like that for a couple of minutes while I was still inside her.

I pulled out of her, and her mouth dropped open as I did, but she never made a sound. I stopped and rolled up my clothes and her panties into a pillow, but I left her dress on the desk where she’d tossed it. I didn’t want such a pretty white dress to get dirty.

This time I wrapped my right arm around her narrow waist and bent her backwards, urging her to lay down, and she did, resting her head on my clothes. I got on top of her as I slid into her, wrapping my legs around hers, locking them in at the same time. Then we fucked, fucked hard as I kissed her in a fury of passion as she kissed me back in just as much heat.

It felt so good that I didn’t even think to check and see if anyone was on the second floor. Anyone could have walked down that hall and seen us, but we were lucky, and no one ever came by.

I moved my butt back and forth as I fucked her, stroking her clit on my pubic bone as I did. It felt even better this second time around, and I think she enjoyed it even more this time around, too. She squeezed my bare ass hard as she came, her pussy squeezing my cock as her brown eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open, a look almost identical to what she looked like the first time she came on my cock. That turned me on to see such insane surprise on her pretty face, and I came inside her. I gave out a long “Ahhhnnnnnnngg!” sound as I did, my whole body shaking, because that one felt really good and strong. It was even better than the first time.

I laid on top of her for a bit, both of us fully nude, both of us sweating from that short-lived but vigorous late-day exercise. I laid there while still inside her, but then I pulled out of her this time and stood up. Our cum trickled out of her open hole onto the white tiles beneath us, and I just stared at it, stared at her fucked pussy hole and her narrow clitoris underneath her narrow triangular hood. Girls’ parts have always looked weird to me, but I found myself committing her parts to memory so that I’d never forget what I’d partaken in. I wanted to love her, all of her, so I memorized her parts as if they were a verse out of the bible.

She pushed up off the floor with her hands and then stood, fully nude, our cum running down her left thigh. She slipped her dress over her own nudity while I struggled to put my clothes back on.

“Wait...” I told her, but she walked toward the door just like she had the last time.

She turned, looked at me, and gave me yet another wide grin. I only had on my red briefs when I pulled her white panties out of my jeans pocket, my jeans in my hands, and I held up her pair of grey panties, too, wadded both pairs together so that she could see them.

“You forgot your...” I started to say.

She planted her right sneaker on one of the chairs so that her legs were spread, pulled up her dress, and then gave her narrow clitoris a fast and hard stroke while looking me dead in the eyes. It was almost like she was playing a guitar for me, like she was rocking out on stage, but using her clit as the strings. She plunged her right index finger into her own wet hole after that, swirled it around in there, and pulled out her wet finger, a glob of white cum on her fingertip. She brought that finger to her lips, sucked on it briefly, and then pointed it at me like a pistol, just like she had the first time around. She made a shooting motion, brought her finger to her lips, and then blew on it as if she were blowing off the smoke. Then she dropped her dress, turned, and backwards waved at me as she left the classroom, the back of her right hand turned toward me, her profile turning left as she did.

“Damn...” I said unhappily.

This girl was like the girl of my dreams. She was sweet and sour at the same time, like some kind of chewy candy rolled up by a god and made into a person. I wanted her like I’d never wanted anyone before.

I took in a deep breath of her grey panties and shook my head. There was still that rich and tangy scent of her pussy and ass in it, and oh I wanted more of that. I couldn’t wait for more of that. I pinched the sides of both panties into lines and then tied them together in a double fisherman’s knot, something I’d learned back when I was a Junior Marlin, an organization like the Boy Scouts but for sailors.

I didn’t have much to do after that. I kind of wandered around for a little bit, but then I returned to the classroom every once in a while to catch another smoke. I wanted to go jerk off in the men’s restroom while smelling this deaf girl’s panties, but I didn’t. No, I was saving all of my semen for her. I figured she’d come by again, hoping really hard that she would anyway, and I was right.