1st, 2nd, 3rd, Don't Say a Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after five when she came by. The sun didn’t go down until around eight or so, so there was still plenty of light out, or there would have been had the sky not been so cloudy. I was out on the balcony just finishing a smoke when she came around and walked up to the railing next to me.

I turned and gave her a quick study. This time she was dressed in the same type of white dress, only this one had yellow daisies on it. She looked over at me and nodded down at my pack of cigs, but I was more interested in why she kept changing clothes. I guess she didn’t want the smell of sex on her in case her parents were here.

I didn’t even bother to say anything this time as I opened up the pack and handed her a cig. They were half gone, but I didn’t care. This girl was the love of my life as far as I was concerned. We both stood there on the sun balcony and smoked, but I didn’t say anything until after we were done. I turned my attention to her after we both flicked our cigarette butts off the balcony, but she returned a look of only mild interest, which was kind of heartbreaking for me. It got to me a little, so I decided to call her out on it.

“I think I’m falling in love with you, you know,” I said flatly and with no dissemination.

She leaned her head back as her brown eyes went wide, and she placed her hands on her chest right above her small breasts as if to say ‘me?’.

“Yeah, you,” I said firmly. “I normally don’t say that to anyone, but...we’ve had sex twice now, and I can’t imagine having sex with anyone else...I just can’t...I don’t care if you’re deaf. As soon as we’re rescued...as soon as things get back to normal...I’m learning sign language. I’m learning it, because I want to be with you.”

This girl’s brown eyes were so wide that it was kind of funny. I think my little confession really stunned her, because she looked down and then rolled her eyes all the way around in a circle to look down again as if she had just had some kind of mental short out.

I pulled her panties out of my pocket and held them up for her to view. She looked upon them, and her eyes got even bigger, wider, goggling out like she was seeing something so unbelievable that it didn’t make sense.

“You gave me these, but...” I said slowly, “I tied them in a knot so I could keep them safe. You can have them back if you want...”

She adamantly shook her head no. She swallowed hard for a moment, her eyes flitting from side to side as she weighed something in her mind, thought about something that I could only imagine was really important. She looked me up and down from my boots to the top of my hair, and then she smiled, and then that smile turned into a wicked grin. She lifted up her dress, deliberately ignoring me, and looked down at her own underwear as if studying her new pair of panties. Her new pair were a light yellow, almost the same color as the daisies on her dress.

“Oh, you got a new pair,” I said. “Are you going to keep those? You probably should, since...”

She looked up at me, and her eyes flashed as she gave me that wicked grin again. She pulled off her panties, just pulled them down and stepped out of them, and I could see her hairy pussy for a moment. I really loved that hairy pussy of hers, but I didn’t want to say that out loud. That felt like crossing a line to me.

She handed me her panties and then gave me that same wicked grin one more time. Naturally, I accepted them. I couldn’t turn down that gift.

I held them up to my face and took in a long whiff of her scent, that same rich and tangy scent of her pussy and ass, and I sighed. She grinned at me as I tied her yellow panties to the grey ones in a double fisherman’s knot, and now I had a very short rope made out of them. I stuffed that whole thing into my back jeans pocket, but it didn’t fit, of course. It just kind of hung down across my ass, but I was fine with that.

“Like I said,” I shrugged, “I think I’m falling in love with you. I can’t stop thinking about your body...”

She stepped forward and placed her left index finger over my lips. She held my right hand in her left and led me back into the classroom. I didn’t know where this was going, but I was getting hard in my briefs anyway. I think my cock was preparing itself just in case.

And my cock was right. She placed her left hand on the farthest wall of the classroom, the divider between that room and the balcony, and then she pulled up her dress to reveal her bare ass. She spread her legs as she leaned over, her reddish-pink asshole and hairy wet pussy coming into view for me, that rich and tangy smell just flooding over me, her hole already wet with her white cream.

I knelt down, took her soft bottom into my hands, and plunged my nose into her big reddish-pink asshole and my tongue into her soaking wet pussy. I breathed in her scent, that strong and pungent smell of her anus as I slurped into her, licked up her thick white juices out of her pussy hole. That drove me crazy, and I slurped upwards to lick across her big asshole and then tongue-taste into her dirtiest place. She stepped up and down as if she were marching as I tongued deep into her ass, because I think this drove her crazy as well.

I quickly pushed away from her, sat on the floor, took off my boots and socks, and then took off my jeans and briefs. My dick was super hard, like throbbing and pulsing, and it felt so good when I grabbed her around her bare waist and slid my stiff cock into her wet and willing hole. She shook a little as I went all the way up inside her, and then we began to fuck.

It was even better than before. I fucked hard into her, a WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! sound as our bare skin slapped together, my crotch against her ass cheeks, and my cock fucked deep inside her this time, deeper than the other two times.

We were both shaking hard as we fucked this way after about ten minutes. It felt so fucking good to be inside her again, to smell her wet pussy again, and I just wanted to be with her forever at that moment.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! we fucked against that wall. It started raining again as we did, but we didn’t care. That musty smell entered the classroom as rain pattered down upon the sun balcony, but we both just fucked like animals, our bodies shaking from a wild and uncontrollable heat of primal lust. I couldn’t think of a straight up more powerful act of sex I’ve ever had. It was just that natural and unchained, like wild fucking dogs going at it.

I plunged the middle and index fingers of my right hand into her big reddish-pink asshole, plunged them in there right up to the knuckles. Her butt cheeks quivered as I did this, and that just drove me wild. It drove me insane that she didn’t make a sound as we fucked, didn’t moan or anything, just panted and breathed hard through the whole thing.

Her ass shook in my hands as her pussy squeezed my cock, her big reddish-pink asshole squeezing my fingers, her sneakers turning on the toes on the white tiles below, her white cream squelching a little out of her onto my balls as she came without a sound. I groaned and squirted deep inside her, deeper than before, unloading both balls into her, and I almost fell over as my eyes rolled up in the whites from it...Damn, that was a strong one. I’ll never forget that one.

Both of us stood there panting, me still inside her, my left hand around her waist, my right-hand fingers still in her ass, she bent over with her hands on the wall, and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Fucking like that takes everything out of you, just drains it right out of you, but boy is it worth it. It was so fucking worth it.

She pulled off of me, pulled off my cock and pulled off my fingers, and then she pushed off the wall, our cum dripping down both of her thighs as she did. She turned and walked toward the door, swung her hips left to right and right to left as she did, walking that walk for me to see. I picked up my briefs and put them on, and she spun around and looked me right in the eyes.

“I love you,” I said. “Don’t leave yet. I want to...”

She gave me a coy look, that look consisting of leaning her head to her right and shining me a half smile. She grinned a wide and devilish grin and then spun around with her back facing me, her sneakers turning on the toes on the white tiles of the classroom floor. She leaned down, grabbed her knees, and stared upside down through her open legs. She reached back with her left hand and flipped up her white dress to show off all of her goods at once, then she pulled on her clit with her right, and a little bit more of our cum spilled out of her open wet hole to the classroom floor. She rubbed her clit hard and fast for a second, shoved all five fingers in her pussy hole, popped them out, spread out her hand, and waggled her fingers goodbye. She stood up straight after that, dropped her dress, raised both hands in the air, her fingers pointing like little pistols, and waved them back and forth as if she were shooting them straight up in the air as she sauntered out of the classroom and turned left to disappear from view.

“Well, shit,” I smiled. “Guess she’s got no time for love...just fucking...I guess I can live with that...for now anyway.”

She was definitely one to watch. My heart was pounding at the thought of her as I got dressed again. Yeah, she was definitely a scamp, not as advertised on the package, a wicked little devil, but that just made me love her even more.

I sat down against the wall in the classroom and thought on this, but the sound of footsteps a few minutes later popped me back up from my sitting position. An older black woman with very short black hair came around the corner; I guess she was in her late thirties or so, dressed in a grey business dress with a smart white button up shirt underneath it, and she held a little white boy with black hair by the hand, a little tyke of about four or so, he dressed in a rainbow striped shirt with little blue jeans and little black sneakers.

“Oh, there you are,” said this woman as she offered me her right hand. “You must be Trey, Maria’s nephew.”

“Yeah,” I said briskly. “She told me to come here in case of an emergency.”

I walked forward and shook her hand out of courtesy.

“That’s all right,” she smiled. “Daisy told me you were down here.”

Daisy, huh? So that was her name. Pretty. I liked it.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“I’m Christina,” said this woman. “I teach the deaf children here. Brandon here has to go to the bathroom, but it’s the other one, the number two. I was wondering if you could take him down the stairs so he can go. He doesn’t want to go with any one of us women watching, and the men are helping Reverend Flowers set up for his sermon.”

“Reverend Flowers?” I asked. “Is that the preacher that runs this place?”

This woman, Christina, smiled at me and nodded once.

“He’s Daisy’s father, if you didn’t know,” she said. “Daisy told me that you were out on the balcony a little while ago. I came down here because of Brandon.”

She’s the preacher’s daughter? Uh, oh...Glad I didn’t get caught with her...Still, she really is a wicked little devil, isn’t she? Definitely one to watch...Daisy Flowers, huh? Makes sense I’d fall for someone like her. Never had much luck with life in general.

“Oh,” I replied. “I didn’t know that. Okay...Well, yeah, I can take him down there. It’s dangerous to go down there alone anyway, especially for a little kid.”

“Excellent,” smiled Christina.

She looked down at this Brandon kid and did some sign language as she spoke to him.

“Trey will take you down there,” she said as she coordinated her speech with her signs. “He’ll get you some toilet paper, too. Then he’ll take you back up to us, okay?”

This Brandon kid nodded and then made some kind of sign in return.

“Good,” said Christina as she signed again.

She turned her attention back to me and smiled.

“You’ll have to hold his hand,” she said. “He doesn’t read lips very well yet. You don’t know sign language, do you?”

“No,” I said, but I was definitely wanting to learn. “I’d like to learn, though.”

“That’s great!” said Christina in excitement. “I’ll teach you a little bit once you come back up...after Reverend Flowers’ sermon.”

“Okay,” I replied. “I’d appreciate it.”

She said her goodbyes as I took little Brandon’s right hand into my left. I didn’t mind taking him down the stairs to the water line; I didn’t have anything else to do, anyway.

We left the classroom and stopped in the men’s restroom to grab some TP, then we headed down the hall to the stairs down. We walked down those stairs, but...some of those steps were slick. I didn’t like it, and I made sure I had a tight grip on Brandon with my right hand. I gripped the wooden railing of the stairs with my left hand as I steadied myself.

“Okay, little buddy,” I told him. “Do your business, and I’ll hand you some paper.”

The waterline was almost up to the roof of the first floor, and that murky, brackish water slapped against the stairs a little as if a small tide controlled it. I didn’t like that at all, but Brandon had to go, and I understood what it was like to have to go. If you had to go, you had to go. I also understood not wanting a woman to watch you go...It’s a guy thing.

Brandon took down his pants and did his business, and I gave him some paper. That paper and his business got sucked under the water, just disappeared, so I knew there was an undertow in there. It was probably due to everything heading out toward the bay, and that also meant the front doors of this building were wide open, just like I’d suspected.

I was thinking about this when the trouble hit. Brandon had just pulled up his pants, but his little right sneaker slipped on the stairs, and those stairs were just as slick as I had feared. He almost fell in, and if he had, he’d have died, because he would been sucked straight down. I panicked, however, when he slipped, and I pulled him up and toward the railing. He grabbed onto the railing...but me? I plunged right in. I plunged right in and was sucked right down into that dark water.

It’s a good thing I had been in the Junior Marlins; that’s all I can say. I got sucked down into that undertow, but I could hold my breath for three minutes, a minute longer than most people. I was blind down there, battered back and forth by stuff swirling in the water, and then I hit one of the walls. I got battered a bit more before I pushed off it and got sucked out the front doors. I got washed down the street, and I hit a lamppost a little farther down Caballero, wrapped around it near the top of it as I tried to hit the surface of the water.

I was sputtering and gasping as I tried to hold onto that slick black metal, but that current was fucking strong. If I hadn’t panicked and reached down, I wouldn’t have felt those panties hanging out of my back pocket, and I’d now be dead. Now panties aren’t exactly made of the strongest cloth, but I’d tied together three of them, and they were wet, and the knots were wet, so I snatched it out of my back pocket and winged those panties around the sloped top of that narrow pole, wrapped them around my fists and winged them around that pole and hung on for dear life.

I pulled up on those panties and gripped the main body of the lamppost with my legs as the current washed around me. It was still daytime, and looking up and to my right showed me the sun balcony on the second floor. I just needed someone to spot me, so I was hoping that Brandon had run back up to the third floor and gotten some help, any kind of help.

“HELP!” I shouted out. “HEEEEEEELP!”

It was a good possibility that I was going to die, but I wasn’t dead yet, and I wasn’t going to give up. I would have almost certainly died if it weren’t for Daisy and her panties. I’m really glad she gave them to me, although I was a little confused by that gesture when she did. Now I was just grateful.

I was like that for about five minutes, but after that five minutes, Daisy showed back up on the balcony, and that’s when I got the real surprise, the surprise that really hit me hard. She was back in her dress with the roses on it, and her face was all panic as she stared down at me, and I was genuinely touched by that look...until she appeared again on her own left. She appeared again on her own left, this time dressed in the white dress with irises on it, standing next to herself, side by side, same fucking look of panic on her face. And then she appeared again on her own right, this time in her dress with the daisies on it and...yeah, I’d figured it out by then.

“HEEEEELLLLP!” I shouted.

The three sisters, and I figured their names to be Rose, Iris, and Daisy, waved behind them as some more men and women came up to peer over the side. Reverend Flowers, a tall and thin man that looked a lot like his daughters, a man dressed in the standard black clothes of a preacher, stared down at me as he held little Brandon in his arms. Honestly, though, I was just glad that the poor kid was safe. I was relieved that he hadn’t fallen in the water after I’d tumbled in.

“Hang on, son!” yelled Reverend Flowers. “We just got a reply from the Coast Guard! A helicopter is on the way! They’re finally coming to get us!...They’ll get you out of there! Now...can you hang on!”

“Yes, Sir!” I yelled. “I think so!”

“Alright!” yelled Reverend Flowers. “You just stay strong! Help is on the way!”

So now we’re here at the end, also the beginning of my strange story, a story that I am currently pondering as I am telling it to you. This mess is why I’m now sitting in this Coast Guard helicopter with a blanket wrapped around me.

Now the three sisters? Rose, Iris, and Daisy? Turns out I was right about their names...Yeah, and they’re here with me in this chopper, sitting across from me, signing to each other back and forth, but secret-like, so no one else can see. They don’t care if I see, though. They’re smiling and giggling and causing me to blush, because I know they’re saying things about our...encounters, but...I kind of like that.

Yeah, I got rescued, and the others got rescued, and I learned something valuable today. I learned that the woman I thought I loved...liked to share her love...and you know what?...That causes a problem. I’m thinking I’ll need to see all three sisters in order to make a decision as to which one I’m actually in love with...Yeah...I think that’s about right...or...or maybe I should just share my love, too....I mean, I can’t just abandon the other two by focusing on only one, right? That’s a foolish thing to do, downright mean and foolish, and my Aunt Maria...my Aunt Maria didn’t raise no fool.