All Comments on '1st Pegging'

by skier_nw

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Makes me want to try it myself ...... very inspiring reflections on the deflowering event.

surferjakesurferjakeabout 3 years ago

A really intimate and beautiful scene.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 3 years ago
Nice

That is a very well written love story. My wife has did this to me a few times and it is always enjoyable.

SmokeInMyEyesSmokeInMyEyesabout 3 years ago

Seven years is not too long to wait if you want to see something done right. There is so much love in your writing . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun story

Some realistic elements and actions. Once you finger fuck a guys ass, he will be willing to take the dildo. It is easier to get guys to do it than most women think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Memories

Very nice story. I had a gf who also taught me the way of pegging and it was very similar to your story. We did things I could never have imagined without holding any judgement. Sex had never been so fun for us. Sadly, she developed cancer and lost her fight, but I will never forget the times we shared.

skier_nwskier_nwabout 3 years agoAuthor

I would like to meet a woman who could make this a reality. If interested, please leave a comment or a contact as a way for us to get in touch.

sirmedsirmedover 2 years ago

Sent this to my wife as I would love to have this done..... we have tried a couple of times that wasnt successful for either of us but maybe she will read and take this notes...

JoeLucas69JoeLucas69about 2 years ago

Nice, very erotic! Great descriptive writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Men are very susceptible to anal play. Doesn't make them gay, or bi, it just expands their sexual boundaries.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

LOVED IT

and agree with one of you readers so much love in your story telling

Craazzy1Craazzy1over 1 year ago

OMG! Wish that was me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best orgasm was the first time the wife pegged me. We both enjoyed it so much that now it part of our regular sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first time my wife pegged me, it was sensuous and loving. Took our time making sure I was ready. Once I relaxed after being penetrated, the feeling was overwhelming. I loved my wife taking me. Just added another dimension to our lovemaking repertoire that we both enjoyed immensely. She even let one of her curious friends peg me (with her there of course). And I'm no less manly than I was before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userskier_nw@skier_nw
Attractive, 6 ft 1in., 200 lbs., educated, athletic, funny, spiritual, sensual, degreed and looking for a friend with benefits or LTR. I enjoy skiing, bicycling, hiking and traveling. Please contact me if you are a woman who is curious about or enjoys pegging. Ideally, I'd...