All Comments on '1st Strip Poker Game'

by tryingitoutagain2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years ago
Great story

I love the first time cocksucking stories. I really like the stories centered around losing a bet or strip poker. Thanks for writing this. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good short story.

Very good. Realistic situation with friends. Many guys would like to do this instead of just jo. Once started this can really help relieve young guys stress.

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Loved it can't wait to read more card games by the pair

maybe some reciprocation ;)

keep the stories cuming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Long time since I played strip poker... Was lucky that my mate was the cocksucker first time... I cummed in his mouth then he let me jerk him off... brought back memories...

atlanta1864atlanta1864over 11 years ago
I need to play poker with those guys..mmmmmm

good story to make you hot for a game of poker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my first time

Great story. The first time I sucked a guy's cock was playing strip poker with a friend. brought back nice memory.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Great story!

I have fantasized about playing strip poker with some friends with loser having to suck the others off. I my fantasy I always lose and have to suck my two friends hard cocks until they feed me their cum.

NotrichNotrichover 6 years ago
Losing at strip pool

When my EX and I were into swinging, we went with another couple to a third couples home for a game of pool. Strip pool. We partnered up and who ever lost a round was at the mercy of the others who would vote on what the losers had to do. Well, it didn't take long for most of us to become naked or near naked. My partner and I won the first round and as a "punishment" told the losing couple that they had to kiss, male to male, female to female. Well, on the second round, my partner and I lost. Our punishment was that she had to lick one of the other ladies pussy and suck the other ones tit. My partner was no stranger to girl on girl but I was not so well versed with guys. My punishment was that I had to suck each of the other guys cocks. Ten strokes each. Well, the first was kind of hard to get started, but after a couple false starts, (the ladies kept losing count and I had to start over a couple times) I finally got through the ten strokes on the first guy. The other guy's wife had already told my partner and I that he was dead against and male to male sex. That if I had any such ideas, that he would likely break my neck. So, before I started to suck him, I asked if there was something else he would rather that I do as punishment. He said "no, you lost and so will have to pay the price". With that I started to suck his already very hard cock. After about seven strokes, he stopped me and asked if that was six or eight. I told him I didn't know. He said "then I guess we better start counting all over again". I suddenly got the idea that he was liking it. I started again and soon he asked his wife what the count was. Again, nobody knew what the count was. I started again and as I sucked they all started counting. Trouble was, right. I must have sucked him for fifteen minutes before his wife told me to stop, she didn't want his cock to be raw. A couple weeks later, he called me and asked if I had enjoyed sucking him. When I told him it was "all right" he asked if I would like to suck him until he came. I told him that I would, if our wives could watch. He told me "no fucking way" and hung up. I never heard from him again but did run into his wife a few times at parties and we fucked our brains out whether he was watching or not. I had asked my wife to fuck him so I could have a cream pie, but she said she didn't like his attitude. I didn't press it. Oh, I did taste several of his wife's cream pies. She was a great lover who my wife and I enjoyed several times. My wife told me many times that she was really turned on watching me suck cock and asked when she was going to watch me suck one until he cum in my mouth. I told her that I only ate cum from a pussy, mostly hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job!!

👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Kept me hard and dripping my own pre cum through the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story

Your story is short and to the point. Tony is more mature than you and that gives him an advantage. On the other hand he still wears his mommy's underpants. I hope you find something you can do better than he does; however, he got lucky at the strip poker game. You'll do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This past weekend (On New Year's Eve) I lost a game of cornhole to three of my buddies and had to suck each of them. At midnight, we all exchanged kisses and then paired off to fuck. You're a talented writer, keep it up (pardon the pun)

makemeasissy73makemeasissy737 months ago

when I first started to fantasize this story could have been me. It's what i wanted to apppen but didn't. though it still could as I'm looking for more than just a suxk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous