1st Time Hotwifing at 48 Pt. 02

Story Info
48 years old and My first experience as a New Hotwife.
6.2k words
4.25
11.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove to Eric's condo my pussy was getting wet thinking about what I was about to do. I was going to have sex with a stranger in front of my husband. The build up, the roleplay, and the taboo act of fucking my husband's father. I loved knowing I was fulfilling this man's "ultimate fantasy"

My husband was like a kid in a candy store. He was so excited he could not contain himself. He asked if I was ready to do this. I leaned over and felt his bulge in his shorts and could feel his rock hard cock. I merely winked saying yes sir. I had truly embraced being my husband's hotwife.

We arrived at the condo and parked. Eric came out and went up to my husband and hugged him greeting him as his son. He walked over to me next, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He took my bag and helped us into the condo.

He was making small talk asking about the drive and how things have been. He kept referring to my husband as his son or his real first name. He was calling me by my real first name as well. That was something my husband and I agreed on with Eric. To use our real first names to make it as real as possible.

We went inside and I must say I was impressed with how Eric made it feel like we were really his family. The condo was gorgeous. It was a long row of staggered condos that faced the beach. I would say there were about 5 buildings connected and each building had 3 separate floors. Each floor had a condo.

We were on the 3rd floor of the second building. We walked up the stairs and when you entered the condo. The kitchen was immediately to your left when you came in. It had a bar that looked out to an open floor plan with a dining table and living room. There was a large balcony with sliding glass doors. The view was amazing. We were maybe a 100ft walk through the dunes to the beach and ocean.

When you stepped back inside it was all one massive room just separated by a partial bar to the kitchen. You could stand outside on the balcony and see into the kitchen. On each side of the main living area were 2 separate bedrooms and their own bathrooms.

Eric walked us into our room showing us where we would be staying. He was very gracious and kind. He said he would let us get settled but reminded my husband they had a tee time that afternoon. With that, he turned and walked out of our bedroom. On the bed was a sheet of paper. It was the only clue to the weekend's events.

It was a brief outline of the events for the weekend. I thought it was very helpful and hot as hell! My husband and I looked it over. You could see things like, son and I play 9 holes of golf, daughter-in-law (DIL) goes to the beach, walk around in a bathing suit. Other things on the list were DIL and son have no sex, DIL walks around in a bath towel, DIL cooks dinner, DIL wears a tee shirt and panties, and walks around the condo.

Clearly, this man had put some thought into this weekend. We checked the list and right after son and DIL arrive it said. Son and DIL unpack. DIL put on a sexy bathing suit and tans on the balcony, while Son and Dad get ready to leave for golf. We did as instructed. We unpacked and I got undressed and into a new sexy red tankini. My husband got dressed for golf.

My FIL hollered from the living room reminding his son of the tee time. We came out of the bedroom and my FIL saw me first. He said, "There my gorgeous daughter in law." He hugged me saying, "Come with me." He took my hand and walked me to the balcony. He opened the sliding glass door and took me outside and onto the balcony. He explained that this was a very private balcony where I could work on getting rid of my tan lines and sunbath nude. He smiled, gave me a wink and told me to enjoy myself. Eric quickly walked back inside leaving me alone with my thoughts. As he walked away he said they would not be gone long. I watched as he and my husband walked out of the condo.

With that, I was alone in this condo overlooking the beach while my husband was with Eric golfing. I thought about it. Should I? Feeling rather risque and naughty. I looked around and saw that once I laid down one of the beach chairs no one could really see me.

I instantly felt aroused. My heart beat quicken as I stripped naked. It felt so erotic and liberating. The sun and fresh air hitting my naked body. I laid on one of the beach chairs feeling very proud of myself. I tanned my naked body in the hot summer sun and it felt amazing. I went inside and got something to drink from the fridge to quench my thirst. I was walking around naked and very comfortable in the condo.

I walked back to the large sliding glass doors. I stood there naked, sipping on my cold glass of Riesling. I looked out toward the ocean. I decided I needed my toes in the sand and my body in the ocean. I went back out on the balcony. I put my red tankini back on, packed a small beach bag, and went to the beach. I walked the strand, got in the ocean, and just relaxed. I laid out a beach towel and closed my eyes thinking about what was going to happen next.

After a little while I decided to walk back to the condo. I walked in and was surprised to see my husband and Eric drinking beer and making a late lunch. Eric was the first to speak to me. "There's your bride son!", He said excitedly. Smiling he winked at me asking, "Did you give the balcony a try Brittany?" I smiled, trying to be flirtatious and said, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Eric laughed, looked at my husband and said, "That's a yes son."

I heard Eric say something to my husband under his breath but could not make it out. That's when Eric suggested I go shower and asked if he could make me something to eat. I told him a toasted bagel was fine as I went off to shower. I wasn't sure what he and my husband were up to but I took his hint.

I walked into the bedroom and started to undress when I saw some of my clothes laid out with a sticky note attached. It read, "Shower, keep hair wet, put these on." I took a long hot shower, while my mind raced thinking of this roleplay. When I was done I got out and went back into the bedroom to follow my next instructions. I very lightly ran a towel over my body and through my hair. I applied my sexy smelling lotion to my naked body.

My hair was still very wet when I walked over looking at the clothes that were laid out for me. I first put on the very threadbare crop top white hard rock cafe tee shirt. My nipples were instantly aroused by the soft cotton rubbing against them. I then put on the small cotton blue sleep shorts with white stars on them. No panties were laid out. My wet hair was dripping down onto my shirt and I could see where this was going.

My nipples were now extremely hard and parts of my breasts could be seen through the wet shirt. I took a deep breath and could feel how wet I was becoming from the excitement. I came out of the bedroom acting refreshed and giddy. I walked in the kitchen with both men and began flirting and being touchy with my husband. He immediately seemed embarrassed and tried to ignore me. I was snacking off his plate while Eric was finishing making my bagel. My nipples were incredibly hard and my white crop shirt had wet streaks running down the front and back from my wet hair.

My skin glistened from the lotion and I smelled delicious. My husband was not having any part in my flirtations, which was his role. He abruptly told me to go get some clothes on and told me I was embarrassing myself. I meekly replied, acting as if he had hurt my feelings by rejecting my flirtations. I said, "You never like it when I wear things to try and make you happy." I walked off to the bedroom and dried my hair. I put on sweatpants, a bra, and another tee shirt.

I could hear arguing between my husband and Eric. When I returned my husband seemed like he had gotten in trouble. We are our late lunch and we all chatted sitting around the dining table. Eric suggested going out for a late dinner. We all agreed and I suggested that it would give me time to get a run in before we had to get ready. I saw this as another opportunity to play into Eric's role.

We finished our late lunch and retreated to the couch to watch TV. I went over to my husband while they were watching TV. I sat on his lap and asked if he wanted to come work up a sweat with me and then go running after out food settled. He pretended not to get my joke but my FIL did. My husband was focused on the TV and was telling me to stop and go for my run. Again, acting rejected I got up and walked into our bedroom. Again I heard arguing between the men.

I gave it a few minutes and walked back out, quietly sitting on the other end of the couch away from my husband. Eric soon excused himself to go shower leaving me and my husband alone.

We had time to break characters and chat a little about how things were progressing. He was loving every minute of what he had set up. I admitted that the build up and roleplay was making me extremely horny. My husband asked me if I thought Eric was goodlooking. I admitted I found him very attractive, especially after interacting with him.

We were soon back in character when Eric came back out into the living room. He was nicely dressed in shorts and a polo. His cologne was very scent and very manly. I excused myself to get changed for my run. I left the room with both men watching golf on TV.

I went into the bedroom and quickly stripped out of my clothes. I could not believe how wet my pussy was staying. I literally had to fight the urge to finger myself to get some form of relief. I regained control of myself and got dressed for my run.

I came out to the living room wearing very very short black running shorts and a orange sports bra. I was carrying my socks and running shoes. I sat in a chair across from the couch so both men could see. I slowly crossed one leg over the other, slowly putting on my socks and shoes. The shorts rode up very high on my thigh and revealed some of my ass each time I crossed my legs. My husband wasn't paying me any attention at all. But, I knew Eric was secretly taking it all in.

I tried kissing him on his lips but he pushed me away. He acted if I were distract g him for the golf on TV. I was able to kiss him on top of his head and I was off for my run. Eric spoke to me telling me to be safe and have fun. I thanked him and went outside to stretch. I wondered if he was looking out the window. If he was I was going to give him a show. I started getting wet again thinking about him possibly watching me.

After stretching I started my run. I was thinking about the adventure I had found myself in and how it excited me. I was thinking about how hot all this build-up was actually making me. I couldn't believe how comfortable I felt doing this roleplay. I wondered if I would feel the same way when it came time for sex. I ran 5 miles in that himid heat and came back covered in sweat. My sports bra was soaked and sweat was dripping off my body.

When I entered the condo the men were on the couch and still watching golf. I went right for the fridge and got a cold bottle of water. I walked over to my husband drinking it quickly. Eric asked if I had a good run and I told him that it was a slow pace. I explained that the heat and humidity slowed me down. I walked over to my husband and again made advances toward him, but got nowhere. He told me to leave him alone that he was watching golf. He seemed very bothered and annoyed by my presence.

I tried again, sitting next to him giving him a sweaty hug while joking that I loved rubbing my sweaty body on his. He pushed me away and told me to stop playing around. He was even more serious this time. He scolded me. Reminding me how much he hates it when I get all sweaty. I gave up and quietly walked out on the balcony to stretch. Again, heard arguing between the men.

This routine continued showing my FIL how flirtatious I was and how I craved his son's attention but never received it. We went into the bedroom to get ready for dinner and my husband pointed to what was next on the list. It said something like, dress like a slut and get into argument over what I was wearing out.

I smiled getting excited for what was next. We both showered and got ready for dinner. My husband finished first and went out into the living room while I got dressed. I had brought this wet leather-style burgundy redish minidress that hit me at high mid-thigh while standing. I put on my red platform peep-toe heels. Everything was a shade of red, including my painted toes and nails. Privately, I knew this would make my husband rock hard. I looked myself over and walked out into the living room.

I spoke saying I was ready to go. My husband looked at me and did his best to act disgusted. He immediately said that I looked like a slut with what I was wearing. He continued saying that he felt certain it was not appropriate dress for a restaurant. I acted shocked and looked to my to my FIL for support. He simply said, "You look stunning!" He told me not to listen to his son. He added sometimes he can be a real jackass. All of this he said in front of him. He sternly looked at my husband telling him to behave and to go start the car.

My husband did as he was told. Eric walked me out complimenting me on his beautiful I looked. He jokingly told me that his son is a lot like his mother. He followed up saying he never could understand how they could walk around with a stick up their asses. It made me laugh which made him laugh. He comforted me by saying let's go have a nice meal.

He walked me to the car and we drove to dinner. Dinner was very nice. My husband played like his feelings were hurt while Eric and I chatted. The looks I got from other men and even some women were priceless. I had a few glasses of wine and Eric had a few beers. My husband ended up having to drive back to the condo.

When we got back I went to the bedroom to change clothes. We were to argue in the bedroom over what I wore to dinner. We did and there was soon a knock on the door. It was Eric and he asked if everything was ok. My husband responded that it was but Eric was not accepting that answer. He told my husband to come out to the living room.

He did as he was told and I could hear Eric tear into him. I strangely started finding it very arousing whenever Eric would defend me. My husband soon came back into the bedroom. I asked what that was about and he quietly ignored me. We both got dressed in our sleep clothes and went out to the living room. I tried to cuddle with my husband while watching a movie and he complained it was too hot to cuddle. My father in law just watched and didn't say a word.

When it was time to go to bed I tried to get my husband to come with me, suggesting he would get lucky but he was now watching ESPN. I went to bed alone and again heard Eric arguing with my husband.

Everything for the most part was off the sheet of paper Eric had put in our room. Some things we added but it all went to the singular fantasy of his son not appreciating what he had.

When my husband came into the bedroom I showed him what was on the list next. It said something like, "Your husband is asleep and he turned you down for sex. Go to the kitchen at 12 am and get water. You will hear a noise coming from my room. The door will be cracked, investigate. When I speak you run back to your room"

He had discussed something general like this during the weeks leading up to the meeting, but Eric and my husband would never fully share it with me. My husband and I went to bed and quietly talked about the weekend so far. I could not get over that we were spending the night in his condo. It was all still very surreal at times.

At 12 am I got up. My husband was awake and super excited. I went to the kitchen in my panties and cropped sleep shirt. I heard the noise and went to my FIL's door. I tip-toed bare footed to his door and looked through the crack.

He was completely naked on top of his comforter in the dark. Only the light from his iPad made it to where I could see him. I could hear porn playing. He was slow stroking his fully erect cock. I truly felt like I was out of my body watching him. Surprisingly, I began rubbing my pussy while I watched. I started thinking about him knowing I was watching and suddenly became very turned on.

I was watching him play with himself and really liked what I saw. He had a very nice chest which was moderately covered with silver and gray hair. He had an unbelievably fit stomach. Athletic legs and nice veiny fit biceps. He had a tight grip on his cock and was lost in the porn while stroking it. I had seen pics of his cock but he seemed bigger in person. Needless to say I was rubbing myself through my shorts and was soaking wet. He suddenly looked at the door and said, "Hello? Son is that you?" he quickly covered himself and I tiptoe ran back to our room.

I went to bed so horny but was not allowed to have sex with my husband as part of the build-up. My husband made me describe to him what I saw. Eric wanted me to have no relief sexually. He too would not cum but just edge until he heard a noise.

Tomorrow morning was the big moment. I needed my sleep but could not stop my brain. I took my Ambien and was out cold.

I woke up the next morning and I knew my role perfectly. I was to be in just my panties and cropped shirt making the men breakfast as a suprise. I did as I was instructed and was making breakfast. At some point, Eric came out and helped. He did not say a word about what I was wearing. The only thing he said was that it was good to see a sexy woman in the kitchen. We cooked breakfast together while he quietly admired my pink panties and white tee shirt with no bra.

The sexual tension was thick. I could feel his eyes on me at all times. I made every effort to give him a show. Stretching to reach plates on my tippy toes. Other times bending over to get things from the lower cabinets. My panties were soon very wet and I found the whole thing extremely sexual arousing.

We had cooked breakfast and put everything on the table. My FIL yelled for my husband to get up because breakfast was ready. His job was simple to get up see what I was wearing and lose his temper.

He did just that. He came into the living room and saw what I was wearing and lost it. Telling me I need to learn how to dress appropriately. He laid it on thick. He was berating me about dressing like a slut. I began to get upset and then it happened. My FIL had stayed silent. As I started for the bedroom, Eric's voice boomed over my husbands. It startled us both.

He looked at me calmly and said, "Brittany you aren't going anywhere dear." I stopped in my tracks and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. This was really about to happen! He looked at my husband who was now quiet. Eric forcefully pointing his finger told him to shut his mouth and go have a seat on the couch. My husband did as he was told and it was clear his father still controlled him.

Eric took my hand, comforting me and telling me everything was going to be ok. He walked me over to where my husband was sitting. Eric angrily lit into him. Pointing his finger at my husband as he spoke. My father in law said that he was done watching how he treated, ignored, and belittled me. He was sick of hearing him complain about how all I want to do is have sex, as he mentioned to me. He went on and on, laying it on thick. My father in law looked at me. He said, "Do you know he bitched and complained about you while we golfed yesterday?" I acted stunned and just stood quiet.

My husband sat quietly as Eric recounted how he complains about never being able to keep up with me sexually. How tired he is of always trying, but failing to make me orgasm. I was in awe of his performance and my husband was still in quiet awe as well. My nipples were now very hard and my pussy moist knowing where this was about to go. The build up was about to be unleashed. I was so nervous and yet aroused.

12