1st Time Hotwifing at 48 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to my husband and frankly said he was ashamed to call him son and he was definitely not a man. "Look at her!" he said with a frustrated tone. "Your wife is fucking stunning." he said. Hearing him curse and speak about me with such passion was such a turn on. My father in law continue saying, "She constantly wants you to fuck her. She dresses like this to get your attention so you will fuck her!"

Eric continued, You have been married for over 15 years and a woman like this deserves better. I knew the day you married her she was losing out. Well It ends right here! Right now! His frustration was clearly on display. We both just listened as he expressed himself and exposing his true life fantasy for his real daughter in law.

He said, "I have jerked off more times in a month thinking about fucking Brittany than you probably have actually fucked her in 15 years!" I was getting so aroused at his confession.

He looked at me and compared me to a race car. That I was built for speed and to be driven hard and fast. He belittled my husband telling him that he was content to keep me in the garage cover in a tarp never to be used. It was all so surreal. I loved how passion are he was and how he spoke. It was totally unexpected but you could tell it was something he had rehearsed. Probably in hopes of using on his real son.

He held his arms out toward me as if I were on display. He said, "Do you know how hard it was not rip her clothes off and fuck her in the kitchen this morning?" My husband sat quiet. He yelled, "Jesus son she is begging for someone to take and fuck her!" "You call her a slut like it's a bad thing." he said. "She wants to be your slut, but I bet you she will be my slut with very little effort! he yelled.

He turned to me and looked me over like a piece of meat on a platter. He looked right at me and told me that he has always wanted to fuck me the way I deserve to be fucked. My heart was beating so fast. A woman like you Brittany yearns to submit and serve someone sexually. He came closer to me and said, don't you? I swallowed and replied yes sir.

She needs to be fucked with that in mind. Not only does she deserves to have multiple orgasms but she thrives on pleasing the man she is with, don't you Brittany? I replied yes sir. She is dressed like this, as he motions to me, because she wants to be attacked and ravaged sexually, isn't that right Brittany? I replied yes sir.

He looked at his son one more time and told him not to move or say a word. He moved behind me and slapped my ass hard and asked if that felt good. I moaned and said yes sir. He reached around and pinched my nipples through my shirt saying, "This drives you crazy doesn't it Brittany?" My head was spinning.

My 48 yr old self was being handled by another man. I was dripping wet now. He then said what do you want me to do to you, Brittany. I looked right into my husband's eyes and said it. I want you to do whatever you want to me sir. He moaned, quickly removing his right hand he slapped my ass again telling me to call him Daddy. I was done for. I replied yes daddy.

With that, he step to my side. He undid his shorts and pulled his cock out. He didn't say a word to me. I went to my knees and started sucking his fully erect thick cock right in front of my husband. It felt so amazing. I was really doing it. I had taken the ultimate step toward hotwifing.

I was in a pair of soaked panties and a cropped shirt sucking on a cock that felt foreign in my mouth. I had not had another man's cock in almost 2 decades. It felt amazing. That inner carnal sex animal was now loose. I loved the feel of a new cock inside my mouth and was already thinking about him inside me.

He was almost 8 inches and had a nice thickness. I began to show off at started deep throating him. I went to work on Eric's cock and balls. He looked over at my husband and said, "See son this is what she wants." At one point he reached down with both hands and grabbed fists full of hair. I knew what was coming. He pulled me off his cock looked down at me and said, "Say it." Looking up a him I said, "Fuck my face, Daddy". He looked at my husband and said you have no idea how to drive her.

He buried his cock in my mouth and very rhythmically started steadily fucking my mouth. About every 10th stroke without fail he would hold his cock all the way in my mouth for a few seconds. I was enjoying myself and had reached down moving my panties to the side and had two fingers inside my pussy.

He noticed it and told me to get my pussy ready because he was going to fuck me hard. After a few more minutes of sucking he pulled me off his cock and up from the floor. He kissed me deeply as his hands slapped and cupped my ass cheeks. We broke from our embrace as he kicked off his shorts and remove his shirt. I followed and took off me shirt and tossed it on the floor.

As I was reaching for my panties he reached out and stopped me. Reaching down he ripped the cotton thongs off me with ease. It was fucking hot. He told me to get on the couch doggy style. I did as I was told as I heard him tell my husband, see race car. I got on the couch and arched my ass to receive his cock. Looking back I watched him walk behind me as his large cock swayed back and forth. My elbows were up on the back of the couch and I was facing the kitchen. My knees were spread and on the seat of the couch.

I was about to be fucked in front of my husband for the first time. I looked over at him. Thinking, I want him to see my face the first time a new cock goes inside me.

Eric wasted no time he slapped my ass crack a few times with his cock and I felt him guiding his mushroom head inside my pussy lips. He slid inside me nice and snug. It was mind blowing. I had a man's cock inside of me and my husband was watching.

His cock felt full inside of me and hit me very deeply. I couldn't begin to explain how it felt after having the same cock for almost 20yrs. He used his cock very well and enjoyed taking his time with me.

Eric was great at dirty talk. At one point he was fucking me with one foot up on the couch. He was driving himself inside of me so deep and hard. I had lost all sense of control. I found myself cumming pretty quickly just from this great cock and my husband watching. After I came he manhandled me by flipping me over on my back and driving his cock inside me while we made out. I wrapped my legs around his back and was pulling him in as deep as possible. The slapping sounds were amazing to hear. I would occasionally remember my husband was there and look over at him. The look on his face was of sheer enjoyment.

I was cumming a second time and this time I lightly squirted from my orgasm. That made Eric super aroused. He was slowly fucking me and I could tell he was trying not to cum. He pulled out of me suddenly. He grabbed me and helped me off the couch. He started to walked with me toward the balcony. All he said was that he was going to fuck his daughter in law on the balcony for all to see.

I didn't care I was in heaven. From all my younger past experiences of being fucked like that I knew I needed a little more height. I answered Eric by telling him he could fuck me wherever he wanted. I told my husband to get my red heels. He jumped up and ran into the bedroom. Eric was covered in sweat and so was I. He smiled and said nice touch while he stroked his cock. I moved in and began kissing him deeply. I broke from my role and told him that he was amazing and thanked him.

My husband ran back in and handed me my heels. I used Eric to lean on as I put one heel on at a time. I walked out completely naked with Eric. It was already so humid out.

I placed my hands on the cement half wall and spread my legs. Eric laughed and spoke out loud again directing it toward my husband. Eric simply said you have no idea how to handle this woman. Eric slapped my ass hard as I prepared to take him again. Surprisingly, I felt his tongue lick me from my pussy up my ass crack all the way up my spine and then I felt his cock. He plunged it deep inside of me and my knees and legs became weak. I could instantly tell I was about to be fucked completely different.

I was looking out at other balconies to my right and left and straight out to the beach. I didn't care. What I was feeling building up inside me was unbelievable. He pounded me and I heard that favorite doggy-style slapping. I felt flush and could feel my climax

building. I begged him not to stop. I had lost all control from the absolutely hard fucking Eric was giving me. He continued and my orgasm rocked my whole body. I came so hard my legs started shaking. I squirted all over his cock which was still thrusting in and out of me. It ran down my inner thighs and calves. It felt amazing.

Eric had provided a recent test but I was still not sure going into this if I wanted another man cumming inside of me other than my husband. He knew this as well. But since I had a full-body orgasm, I no longer cared. I loudly told him to cum inside me daddy. My body was close to giving out but also did not want him to stop. It was like I had spoken some magical words. Within 5 seconds of loudly telling him to cum inside me, he burst inside my pussy. He gripped my hips hard and trusted deep inside of me. He did it with so much force it pinned me against the cement half wall.

I felt his hot cum spray inside of me but he kept pounding me until he was done. I could feel his cum running down my inner thighs. I had just let a man cum inside of me.

He leaned over and kissed the back of my sweaty neck and said thank you. I laughed, trying to catch my breath I repeated, no thank you. His cock still nesting inside of me I had forgotten about my husband until I heard what I knew were masturbation sounds.

Both Eric and I looked back and saw my husband completely naked just inside the sliding glass door stroking his raging cock.

I slide off Eric and moved just inside and went to my knees removing his hand. I began sucking my husband's cock with all the sexual energy I had to show my appreciation. He came very quickly and I swallowed every drop.

I collapsed on the floor covered in sweat, my own juices, and Eric's cum. Eric walked past me and my husband into the kitchen and poured himself a large glass of cold water and proceeded to drink it down.

I lay naked on the cool tile floor taking it all in. I had opened Pandora's box and there was no turning back. I heard Eric walking toward me. He stood over my naked body except for my heels. He took another drink of water. I reached up for the glass. He handed it to me and I sat halfway up on my hip and thigh. I took a drink and handed it back to him.

Eric looked at my husband and said, "Son, I am not done with her yet."

He took the glass and slowly poured the cold water over my naked body. The breath went out of me. He was smiling and that's when I saw it. His cock was still raging hard. He took my hand and helped me up.

As he did he slung me over his shoulder and started walking to his bedroom. He simply said, "Son bring all of her things into my bedroom, she will be staying with me."

He took me into that bedroom, tossed me onto the bed, and proceeded to crawl between my legs. I felt him penetrate me as he began fucking me again. I watched as my husband came in and out of the bedroom with my things.

It was insanely hot and I absolutely loved what I was experiencing with Eric and my husband.

To be continued......

This is an absolutely true account of my first experience hotwifing for my husband.

12