1STGIRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Allen stood and spun around then speaking with a soft voice he said, "Let's get dressed, we'll discuss this later ... okay?" he said as he bent over to pick up his gym shorts.

Mary sat in the bed and watched Allen slip on his gym shorts as her heart beat up her body. She didn't care about his massive erection anymore or the fact she had just offered herself to a man she had just met less then an hour ago. Mary cared about Allen's feelings and she knew why. She had no clue how to escape her feelings for him because it was her first experience with what she thought to be true love. The only response she knew was how every schoolgirl reacted to boys when they were dumping the boy, "we can still be friends if you want?" she coyly asked.

Allen stood and pulled his gym shorts up, positioned his limp penis then looked at Mary, "Friends? ... Sure honey, you affect me the way you do and you want to be just friends? Look Mary, you're a gorgeous woman, and we're not playing games here, you actually had me going someplace I desperately want to go with you ... but I think you have a lot of growing up to do before we move this any further ... Oh, and just for the record honey, whoever told you I was gay, is dead wrong." Allen said softly.

Mary was confused but relieved and she wanted to smile, but couldn't. She seriously didn't think what she did to Allen was deceitful or what they did was wrong, but she knew she was in trouble with Allen so she agreed to his demand they talk about what happened with a promise to herself to have a talk with her mother about the meaning of the word gay. She had to say something but she wasn't sure what to say, she simply blurted out the first thing on her mind, "Allen ... can I say something?"

"I'm listening," said Allen calmly.

"I know I don't have experience making love, but I really want to learn about it with you," pleaded Mary.

Allen smiled a little then said softly, "I would love to be your sex teacher honey, but I'm afraid there's a lot more to love then simply knowing what to do in a bedroom, Mary."

Mary began feeling her relationship with Allen was trashed before it started and she didn't want that to happen. She wiped the tears from her eyes, sniffed then spoke softly, "Allen, when I first saw you in the garage doing stuff, I knew, I don't know how or why, but I knew."

"You knew what ... you wanted to pull my pants down and suck my stiff penis?" asked Allen in a frank manner.

"Well, not at first ... I mean yes ... but not right away ... I don't know ... but I do know I wanted to do something with you," said Mary as she wiggled her upper body hoping Allen would notice her.

"Have you even held a hard penis in your hand, Mary?" asked Allen as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes," Mary whispered looking deep into Allen's eyes.

"Then you know what a penis is capable of," said Allen softly.

"They can make babies," offered Mary as she wiped her eyes again.

"That's very true, but did you know women can also use them to inflict lasting pain as well as incredible pleasure?" offered Allen as he placed his hand on Mary's knee.

Mary looked at Allen's hand and she felt a spark fill her. She knew the man before her was something she needed and wanted and she had to figure out a way to keep him in her life. She sat erect and said with a soft voice, "When you did that to me in the kitchen, it was my first time ... It made me want to give you something, but now I'm getting scared you don't want it."

"What, your virginity?" Allen asked softly.

"Yes, is that wrong?" Mary asked with a slight quiver in her voice.

"Mary, I am truly flattered, really, I am," started Allen, then he added, "I don't know how, but somehow I know you're being honest with me at least at that level ... don't get me wrong Mary ... but I'm going to have to think about it, at least for a little while."

"Okay ... I'll wait," offered Mary as she watched Allen scratch his head and look around the room.

Allen turned to step to a chest of drawers then opened the top drawer, pulled out a pair of eye glasses, slipped them on his face, turned to face Mary then asked, "What are you doing?"

"Waiting?" Mary asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

Allen giggled a little then placed his right and on top of his bald head then said, "God, you are adorable."

Mary grinned a little then asked, "Well?"

Allen bent slightly forward and looked deep into Mary eyes and asked softly, "Well what?"

"Do you want to do it?" asked Mary in a frank voice.

"Where were you when I was eighteen," said Allen as he shook his head while looking at the floor.

"Gosh, how could I know where you were then, I just met you today," said Mary as she looked at Allen's shoulders.

Allen giggled a little then said softly as he tapped the sheet, "sit on the edge of the bed and lets talk about this."

As Mary positioned her body to sit on the edge of the bed Allen dropped to a sitting position Indian style on the floor before her, looked up, adjusted his glasses then said, "Jesus, you're just a baby."

"I'm eighteen," offered Mary as she looked into Allen's eyes.

"Compared to some of the females I've been around, believe me, you, Mary, are just a baby ... now, let's see if I can explain why a horny grown man wants to wait to have sex with a gorgeous virgin girl ... this is going to be a tough one ... but let me talk it though ... okay?"

Mary nodded her head then wiggled her upper body shaking her breasts.

"God, do you have to do that now?" Allen asked as he gazed at Mary's breasts.

"What?" Mary asked without realizing what she had done.

"Wiggle you're ti ... never mind ... let's see ... I'll start with the physical, it's slightly easier ... um," started Allen as he scratched his bald head, "okay ... when an erect penis enters a virgin vaginal cavity it breaks what is called the hymen ... when that happens, it's very painful for the girl," said Allen in a soft voice as he looked into Mary's gorgeous eyes.

"My girlfriends told me all about that stuff, but I don't care," said Mary as she glanced down at Allen's growing penis then felt a strong heat flush her face.

"Oh ... well then, did they tell you how the guy feels when they dump him afterward?" asked Allen as he gazed into Mary's eyes.

"Huh?" asked Mary then she looked at David's eyes.

"God you are so damn cute Mary ... look, if you want we can try to have a good time right now, maybe it'll be magical, maybe not ... or we can make a date, for, let's say, some Saturday night, we'll go out, I don't know, see a movie or something, get worked up for each other, fondle each other in the car, and," said Allen, then Mary interrupted and said softly, "or I can just come over tonight and we can try it."

David dropped his head and said softly, "Jesus, this is so hard ... you know as soon as you leave here I'll end up masturbating with visions of your beautiful body dancing in my mind."

Mary giggled a little then said, "Why would you do that when I can do it for you."

"God ... you're killing me honey," said Allen as he shook his lowered head.

"At least I know how to do some things boys like," offered Mary as she looked down at Allen's massive hands while thinking what they would look like stroking his long penis.

"Mary ... okay ... I'll get your clothes, you get dressed, go home, take a cold shower, think about what you're asking me to do and if you're still sure you want this to happen, ring the doorbell, I'll be in my bedroom yelling at myself for being the dumbest man on the planet for turning down a fabulous piece of ass," said Allen as he scanned Mary's breasts and positioned himself to stand.

While Allen was in the other room, Mary thought for a moment and tried to recall any story she ever read about the hero walking away from the damsel, but she couldn't recall anything except 'Gone With The Wind'. At the same time she felt Allen had given her an opportunity to continue their exploration and maybe if she were persistent with him she knew he would succumb.

After Allen retrieved Mary's clothes he patiently waited while Mary dressed and his penis started to throb. Then when Mary was ready he followed her to the door and watched her tight little buttocks bounce. Just before Mary stepped over the threshold she stepped back a step and squeezed Allen's tight butt cheek with a firm grip then said, "See you later."

Mary giggled a little as she sashayed away from Allen convinced he was scanning her buttocks. When she reached the end of the pathway she turned completely around and saw Allen standing in the doorway holding the door open. She wanted to flip her top up and flash her breasts at him but she thought even with his glasses he probably couldn't see her from that far away. She recalled a scene in a story she read then smacked her lips hoping her hero could hear a woman not far away tossing him an air kiss. The Mary turned with confidence and stepped briskly toward her home.

When Mary opened the front door she inhaled her mother's perfume and knew her mother was home. She followed the scent to the kitchen where she found her mother standing at the counter with her back to Mary flipping envelopes. By habit she stepped up behind her mother, placed her hands gently on the woman's waist then rested her chin on the woman's shoulder and said softly "hi mom ... happy Valentine's Day."

Her mother stopped flipping the envelopes then raised her head to look forward, inhaled then exhaled and said something frightening Mary. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too honey ... Do I smell a man's cologne?"

Instead of reacting in fear, Mary squeezed her mother slightly tighter and said, "I smell it too ... Where have you been."

She released her mother then dashed to her bedroom to avoid being seen wearing half of the clothing she was forbidden to wear outdoors. Once inside her bedroom she quickly stripped off her top and shorts as fast as possible then dropped them into the hamper. Seconds later her mother appeared at the doorway and with her hand high on the jamb she asked, "What, are we suddenly a quick change artist? ... You'll have to launder them to get it out ... it's the only way."

"Mom!" exclaimed Mary as she quickly tried to cover her breasts with one arm and her pubic area with her other palm.

"Nothing I haven't seen before honey ... look Mary ... Bill is coming over tonight for dinner, I'd like you to join us," said her mother with a stern but sincere sound in her voice.

"But ... Um ... I'm supposed to go to Mica's tonight ... I promised her I would ... come on mom, we made plans way before this to do a sleepover, she only lives down the street, you have her parent's number, please mom, I promise I'll have dinner with you guys next weekend ... okay?" Mary pleaded as she felt her alternate plan was being flushed down the toilet.

Mary was completely relieved when her mother shrugged her shoulders and said as she turned to step away, "Not a problem ... we're just going to watch TV afterwards and have a quiet evening." Then her mother stepped away.

Suddenly, Mary had a lie to contend with and she hated complexities. She looked for her cell phone then remembered she left the device on the kitchen counter. She grabbed her robe from the closet, pulled it over her naked body and looked down at her sneakers and floppy socks then whispered, "shit." When she turned toward the doorway her mother was standing in the opening holding her cell phone in her palm with an outreached hand and said, "this is a first ... I thought young girls wore these things as permanent earrings," then her mother looked down at Mary's sneakers and giggled.

Mary tilted her body to the right, smiled then said with a slight giggle, "Oh there is it, I was wondering where it was," then she stepped toward her mother, reached for the device with a palm up then her mother dropped the phone in Mary's open palm and asked in a caring voice, "You okay?"

Mary didn't think her recent activity was that obvious on her face and her heart began to beat harder. She had to say something and she had to choose her words carefully, and without stumbling on the words, "I'm fine ... just going to shower and get ready to go to ... Mica's."

As soon as her mother was gone, Mary closed her bedroom door and jumped on the bed with her back to the headboard while holding her cell phone in her hand. She swiped the face and pressed the keypad several times then held the device to her left ear with her left shoulder as she pulled her hair to her right shoulder then started untying her sneakers.

When Mica answered, Mary quickly announced, "Go somewhere where nobody can hear this."

"I'm in my room ... what's up," Mary heard in the tiny speaker as she slipped off one sneaker.

"You won't believe what happened to me today," offered Mary in a near whispering voice as she glanced up to peek at her bedroom door while untying the other sneaker.

Mary's heart began to pound in her chest as she waited for a response, "What?" she heard Mica say with a soft voice.

"Oh my God, Mica, he's so fucking beautiful," Mary said as she exhaled.

"No shit ... where did you meet him?" Mary heard in the tiny speaker.

"You have got to promise me, I mean blood sister promise you will never tell this to anyone ... got it?" said Mary as she covered the small devise as much as she could.

"Spill it, Cleo," was all Mary needed to hear.

"I just ... I mean, not even an hour ago ... you have no idea what he does to me ... the fucking incredibly gorgeous hunk with a super long tongue, next door, licked my ass hole," said Mary as she felt her loins fill with heat.

There was a long silence then Mary asked, "You there?"

"I'm here, just having an orgasm, bare with me ... it'll be over in a sec." Mary heard in the tiny speaker.

Suddenly the two girls simultaneously screamed then realizing they had drawn attention to themselves, they cupped their mouths.

When there was no reaction from the outside world Mary began speaking, "Mica ... you've got to cover for me ... okay?"

"Oh fuck ... what are you doing?" asked Mica with a hushed voice.

"You said it," responded Mary then she giggled as she glanced at her bedroom door.

"Hold on a minute" then Mary heard the sound muffle, "I'm on the phone!" Mary heard Mica yell in the tiny speaker then she heard a door slam shut, "Fucking idiot ... Cleo ... listen to me," Mica continued in a whisper, "whatever you do, don't cry in front of him, they hate that."

"What are you talking about?" asked Mary with a hushed voice.

"Losing your virginity ... it hurts like a motherfucker ... I'm telling you ... don't let him know he hurt you ... promise me?" said Mica with a stern voice.

"Mica ... turn the page ... I'm in the page after that," offered Mary then she waited for a response.

"What the fuck are you talking about ... you lost it?" asked Mica with a concerned voice.

"Mica, how long have we known each other?" asked Mary as she ran her fingernail across the bed sheet.

"God, like, forever, right?" responded Mica.

"You have got to seriously promise me, I mean like the time we played in your room, kind of promise," pleaded Mary as she looked at her bedroom door with a dead stare.

"Oh ... that kind ... okay," offered Mica.

"I'm going back there tonight ... he's waiting for me ... I have no idea what's going to happen ... but I trust him ... and ... I think I love him," said Mary as she felt her loins catch fire and she started to tear.

"Oh for God's sake ... I though you were going to tell me you were going to ... wait a minute ... what about Hunter?" asked Mica with a concerned voice.

Mary sat erect and pressed her back against the headboard then she said as she scanned all the dolls on her doll castle and wiped the tears from her cheeks with her finger, "I have to find out something."

There was a long silence and the two girls knew something serious was about to happen and both their lives would change.

Mica broke the silence and said with a soft voice, "I have to be honest Cleo ... I'm fucking jealous."

Mary snapped her torso forward then held the cell phone tight to her ear and said, "Look, I thought about sneaking out after mom and Bill go to bed ... usually happens around ten ... after they do it they sleep like little kids, they'd never know ... I'd be back in the morning before they got up, it'll be Sunday by then ... they always do it again in the morning then sleep until two maybe three on Sundays ... but I just told her I was going to your house to spend the night ... I need you to cover for me."

"Cleo, I asked you about Hunter," said Mica with a soft voice.

Mary took a deep breath then looked at the picture frame of Hunter turned backward, She took a deep breath again then exhaled and spoke with determination, "Mica ... I need to tell you something ... don't get mad okay?"

"What?" Mica asked with a concerned voice.

"Um ... you remember that night we went to the beach and got drunk with the guys?" asked Mary as she looked up at the ceiling fan and felt her eyes become achy and her throat tighten.

A very long silence followed, as two young and attractive females knew what they had to do. Mary waited for her dearest friend to speak first but the silence was compressing her space. She had to say it and she knew she would be the one to speak first but her words had to be gentle and precise. She recalled a character in a story she read a long time ago and relied on the woman's final passage while standing in front of a brutally handsome soldier.

As tears began to flow down Mary's cheeks she said with a crack in her voice, "He loves you, and there's nothing in this world I can do to change that."

Mary heard sniffles in the tiny speaker and wanted to say something but couldn't. She waited for Mica to speak as she wiped the tears from her eyes the best she could without tissues. The suspense was killing her and she had to know. "Talk to me Mica."

Then Mary heard a squeaky voice answer, "I am so sorry Cleo."

"Mica ... it's okay ... seriously ... I'm not mad at you ... I can't be mad at you ... we've been friends, like forever ... we've done things girlfriends don't do and lived through it ... right?" said Mary as she looked up pleading for help from anything reasonable.

"I didn't think it was that fucking obvious ... that's all," Mary heard in the tiny speaker.

"Look Mica ... you know I'm still a virgin ... I would never let Hunter go that far ... and now I know why ... and it had nothing to with you and him ... okay?" offered Mary as she pressed the phone against her ear.

"Oh Cleo ... it's like you've just lifted a fucking ton off my chest," Mary heard in the speaker.

"Mica, that's what friends do for each other," offered Mary while she fiddled with the hem of her bathrobe, then she added, "Still friends?"

"Yes," Mary heard with a whimper and a sniff.

"Good, now I have to shower, and ... um let's see, what else," then Mary heard in the speaker, "douche," Mary giggled a little, "Yeah that's it ... um, God I've got butterflies big time ... um, if my mom calls what are you going to tell her?" asked Mary as she gathered her sneakers on the bed.

"God, Cleo ... I've no idea ... what's a good one?" asked Mica calmly.

"I'm taking a shit?" offered Mary.

"That's so lame ... how about you're sleeping?" offered Mica.

"How did I get there without your parents knowing?" asked Mary as she studied her fingernails.

"Um ... let's see, you snuck in the backdoor ... no that's not good either ... you're going to have to come here first, let mom and dad see you, then sneak out my bedroom window ... that way they'll think you're here ... if your mom calls ... we're sleeping ... I'll stack the pillows ... I've done it before ... they'll never suspect a thing," offered Mica as Mary listened intently.