1x: The Manager, the Father & Son

Story Info
After a crisis Denise's finds refuge with Harold and Zach.
7.3k words
0000

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Manager, the Father and his Son

This is a standalone story.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older. Events, financial and debt descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

There is an intro, 'Who Am I?' and a concluding 'For those who like closure.' But you can skip those if you are in a hurry. The * is where, according to one Anon commentator, I have spoon fed you the story and that is all you need to read 😊)

This is a different take on Incest/Taboo so I realise some who come here may find it not the boat they were looking for.

Who Am I?

My name is Denise Walker. I'm 32 with a sports degree. I keep fit, well working as the manager of a gym you have to, but it suits me.*

I thought I was in a secure relationship.

I thought we were going to buy a house.

I thought we might start a family.

I thought our future was looking rosy.

It all started to fall apart when I received a notice from our landlord stating that the rent for our one-bedroom flat was going to increase eighty five percent as of three months' time.

OK, it turned out it had already fallen apart, but I wasn't looking as I was distracted with my new job as manager of a large sports centre. Actually, it probably had before then.

I had noticed Greg, my partner, on his phone a lot, not just recently, but over the last six months, sometimes happy, sometime sad, sometimes angry, but he always claimed it was news, or Facebook, or Twitter or something. He complained about how much time work was taking but our relationship was suffering from his moods as much as my tiredness. I did wonder as our sex life withered whether some of what he was looking at was porn.

My new job meant a large increase in income, partly offsetting the fact that Greg, wasn't getting any overtime at the DIY and home improvement centre, so wasn't able to contribute to our mortgage deposit savings scheme.

But that was just over ten thousand and enough for a house deposit and so to get a mortgage. So time to check my credit score before contacting a mortgage adviser.

I called up the app and ran the score, hoping to see an increase from 650... 200?! I ran it again 200!!!! I clicked on the 'Reasons for Change'. [The address is associated with multiple defaulted unsecured loans.]

Now I knew that wasn't me, and wouldn't be Greg, so it must be fraudulent. I couldn't ring Greg during the day, but sent him a text message. <Greg, our address has been used for unsecured loans. We need to talk about it.> I meant to get an appointment with the bank to sort it out.

</Sorry Babe, things got out of hand.>

<What things?>

</Online gambling, I'll be moved out by the time you get back.>

<Wait, we can fix this, use the deposit savings.>

So I now knew what he was doing on the phone - losing money chasing losses!

The App said he was offline? I logged on to the joint bank account. £1000 over drawn WTF? Went to the Mortgage Deposit Saving Scheme. £10.25, Phew...

Wait £10.25, surely a mistake, surely £10,250? I refreshed, and refreshed...

... My world crashed!

Greg had taken the ten thousand, run up a big overdraft and still had defaulted loans!

I rang the bank and eventually they confirmed that the funds had been transferred to Greg's personal account, but they couldn't tell me what his balance was as that was private. I asked how the withdrawal from a joint account had been made without my knowledge, and they said they would investigate, but it could take twenty-eight working days.

I contacted my Manager at head office and said I needed time off for a family emergency. They said I could go once I had arranged for someone to provide cover. I thought about the members of my team and the only option, the clear option, was Harold. He's the maintenance guy, at forty-two, ten years my senior. As sensible as the day is long and has helped me out with this new job and was scathing of the layabout who they sacked before recruiting me.

I rang him and explained I needed to go home for a domestic emergency and could he cover for me. "Anything for you lovely." I smiled at that, possibly a bit non-PC but he was that sort of guy and I was often surprised he hadn't got anyone special in his life, but I understood he was a widower. But moving on, and out! I pull up in the parking lot for the block of flats and there is a big black van there, 'J&S Bailiffs', I wonder what that is about?

I get up the stairs to our flat and there are two uniformed men there, sorry, a man and woman. Knocking at the door and the woman was posting an envelope through the door. "Can I help you?"

The man offered something that I presumed was ID. "Eric James, regulated Bailiff come to collect goods to the resale value of three thousand. Are you the householder, we have written to Greg Williams about this visit? Can we come in?"

I was perplexed and possibly should have not have done what I did next, but I follow the rules. "Well, joint householder, but I don't know where Greg is, but come in, I'll get you a cup of tea." Big mistake!

When I opened the door I realised that Greg had been there as I could see some things were missing and the TV, my TV, was off the wall, but still there. I went into the kitchen and noticed more things missing, I scuttled into the bedroom and all Greg's clothes were gone, as were two of my suitcases!

When I went back the Bailiffs were there taking notes and photos, there was a sticker on my TV and one on the coffee table.

"What's going on!?"

"Recording goods for removal for Greg Williams debt liability."

"But that's my TV!" I was getting a bit loud!

The woman spoke quietly, but firmly. "Can you prove it was bought with your money and not a joint asset."

I took a deep breath. "Well, no, not easily. But the coffee table isn't mine. It's a furnished flat."

"Can you supply me the contact details of the landlord?"

Well I did, and he was not pleased in being required to leave work. He was not pleased that he had to provide proof that the flat was let furnished and that neither I or Greg owned the fridge, but I lost the mixer, coffee machine, crockery and cutlery. They accepted that the clothes were mine, just, but I had to fight to keep my suitcase and laptop, and only kept them because they had my name on them.

The landlord ranted at me about letting them in until he was told they could have forced entry, I'm not sure how true that was. The landlord wanted me out so I put what I could keep, which was virtually nothing, in my car. Oh, and they wanted proof it was mine and nothing related to Greg, but they told me not to sell it as they may want to get a warrant on that!

The Manager, the Father and his Son

When I came back up to the flat, the landlord basically threw me out and so on top of everything else I was homeless. I drove back to work, relieved Harold and as he was leaving the office, I broke down. He heard my first sob as the door was closing. He turned on his heel and came straight back, brought the other chair around the desk, wrapped his arms around me and asked. "What's up lovely!"

I told him about the bank, Greg, the bailiffs, the landlord and my car being my home!

"Well, I can't have a homeless boss, you can stay at mine, I have a guest room and we will get you sorted out, starting with the bank and then your landlord and then the bailiffs."

I tried to object, but he wouldn't hear anything said against the idea. So, I ended up with my remaining possessions in Harold's guest bedroom and when I came out of it, I found him in the kitchen cooking a meal, for both of us.

Such a lovely guy but, possibly as a widower, that made him more accepting of people's problems. I had always admired him, but not emotionally, but his protective nature had now triggered something in me.

----

After the meal, we were sat on the sofa, with the TV on, but not watching it, as I poured my heart out, my hopes, my anger, my shock, my soul, and Harold just hugged me and promised to support me and help me and put thing right. His arm around my shoulders became a hug and I hugged him in return. As I calmed down I found my face in his neck and his masculine scent was so comforting.

As I pulled my head back, I think Harold was just going to give me a peck on the cheek, but it turned into a kiss on the lips. It was I just the contact I needed and leant in to deepen it. When we separated, we smiled into each other's faces and I leant in for another kiss, my hand behind his neck.

I heard a door open, but didn't react, possibly I thought it was the TV, but then the lounge door opened and someone called. "Evening Dad!" And before I could untangle myself from Harold they stepped into the room. "Oh, sorry dad, didn't realise... Ms Walker?" I was flustered to say the least, caught kissing Harold, but turned my head to see who was his son and how he knew me. Standing there... as real as a nightmare was Zach... our lead personal trainer!

Trying to untangle myself and straightening my clothing my mind was racing. How was Harold Zach's dad? His name was Andrews and was late twenties, twenty-nine if my memory was correct, that would, I have great mental arithmetic, make Harold thirteen when Zach was born! My confusion was reduced by Harold saying. "Zach's my stepson, his mum was ten years older than me and I've been his dad since he was seven."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know, it's not on your file."

Zach said. "We didn't think it was the company's business, you aren't going to tell?"

"Why should I and what would they think of me being here!"

"Actually dad, what is our manager doing here, if you don't mind me knowing?"

"I'll get us all a cup of tea and we'll let you know all about it."

Actually, Harold also brought in three glasses and a bottle of scotch. The tale was told again, me sat on the sofa between the pair of them, and Zach gave me a hug and then kissed both my cheeks. "Just catching those tears."

I shouldn't have, but I had drunk too much whisky and not enough tea.

I went to the loo and freshened up and when I came back they were quietly chatting. I sat between them again and placed a hand on both of their laps, cupping their bulges. Harold coughed. "I think we are a bit overtired and not thinking straight, so need to go to our beds." I realised he was right, sadly, but he didn't sound angry.

We got up and Harold gave me a hug. "Good night lovely, see you in the morning."

Zach was heading for the door and my body and the word 'lovely' changed my mind. "Harold, please sit." He did. "I need to thankyou properly." He looked puzzled but I grabbed the front of his jeans, no belt, popped the button and had his fly down before he knew it.

"Denise, wait." I thought he was going to dissuade me. "If you insist on doing this, let me take my trousers off properly."

"I do insist, and it's not just the whisky talking, I need the physical contact, I hadn't realised how distant Greg had got." Harold removed his trousers and revealed a quite nice-looking cock, even partly flaccid, not overly big and circumcised with a large smooth glans. He sat down on the edge of the sofa with his legs spread. I knelt and took him in my hands, cock, and balls, and immediately he started to grow nicely. I leant forward and gently licked around his glans and he tasted so good. He surged and I drew him into my mouth, and he got hard, so I started to work on bobbing up and down, whilst working his shaft and massaging his balls.

I looked up at Harold's face and he smiled. His hands gently stroked my hair, then looked over my head and nodded. I assumed it was from pleasure but then I felt two hands come from behind me to cup my breasts. I paused for a moment, then realised that Zach had come back, if he had left. I nearly complained, but realised I had cupped both their bulges, so I had sort of invited him to be part of this.

As Zach started to massage my breasts, I realised I could feel a pressure between my shoulders, so he must have been up on his knees and I could feel his erection. As I kept working on Harold's cock, I realised Zach was now unbuttoning my blouse and when he had it free, I felt him open and lift it, so I released his father's cock and balls and raised my arms to let him take it off.

I had only just got Harold back in my hands, when Zach released my bra fastening and with his hands on my naked tits, resumed his hug. Then I realised that not only was the pressure on my back even harder but was clearly skin to skin. I suddenly realised that Zach was naked behind me and my mind flashed that erotic image making me tingle.

Despite the break in my attentions, Harold was clearly very worked up and I could feel him rocking his hips to contribute to the blow job. He then stopped and croaked. "Sorry..." And he shot his spunk into my waiting mouth. He had nothing to be sorry about, it was what I wanted, needed even, and as I sucked on the glans, wanked his shaft and massaged his balls, I savoured every shot and gently swallowed it. Despite my attentions, his cock started to soften.

Harold gently pushed my head away. "Enough, Denise, enough, that was so nice and I think you have Zach to take care of now." So I released his manhood and as I got to see it, all wet and still quite full, I still found it a turn on and was pleased with what I had done. Of course, I was also distracted by Zach's gentle playing with my tits and their engorged nipples and I was wondering what his cock would look like.

Zach stood and lifted my up and turned me in his arms. I stepped back so I could see his body better, but that meant my legs hit Harold's and I started to fall backwards onto his lap. However, between Harold and Zach, my fall was directed onto the seat and deftly Zach managed to remove my bra as he sat me down.

I didn't mind as that meant I was face to cock with Zach's offering. Just as magnificent as his father's but natural with a smaller glans showing beyond his foreskin. Also, he was completely shaved, even more that I was, as I kept a trim triangle. I went to seize my prize but Zach dropped to his knees and brought his hands and head to my tits and proceeded to squeeze, kiss, lick and nibble at one and then the other. I started to moan at the attention, running my hands in his curly hair and then I said. "Zach... it's your turn... not mine."

"This is my turn and I want more." And with that he flipped up the front of my skirt before he put his hands on my hips and pulled me to the edge of the seat. I was surprised and before I could gather my senses, he had pulled the crotch of my panties to one side and his mouth was on my pussy. My mind was reeling as I felt his tongue work its way into my slit, burrowing up and down, seeking my vagina and also up to my clit. I hadn't realised how turned on I was by having worked on Harold and I grabbed my breasts and played with them.

Zach broke off to say. "Wow, you are so tasty, I need these panties out of the way!" And with that he pulled back and dragged them down and off my legs, before spreading me again, but wider, and bringing his hands either side of my sex, before using his thumbs to spread me open and thrusting his mouth hard on my open pussy lips. I squealed in ecstasy from his attentions and, letting go of my tits, grabbed Zack's hair. My senses were so focused on my pussy that I didn't initially realise that Harold was now leaning over me and holding my tits and sucking on the nipple nearest him.

"Ohhh! MMIIIEEEE FFFUUUUCCCKKKIIIINNNNGGGGG HHHHEEEELLLLL!"

That had to be one of the hardest orgasms I had ever had. I was panting and thinking it was over when Zach slid two fingers into my sex and started to finger fuck me whilst working on my clit with his tongue and lips. He curled his fingers up and started to stroke my g-spot and Harold switched to my other nipple, Zach brought his thumb up massage my labia, just below my clit, where its roots are buried.

"FFFFUUUUUKKKKKIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! OOOHHHH MMMIIIIEEEEE GGGGOOOODDDD!!!!"

And with that I must have passed out as when I could focus again Zach and Harold were there, gently stroking me with their hands and watching me. Panting I wheezed. "Oh,... you two... are beyond... anything... I have... ever... ever... experienced..." They just smiled.

"Zach, please fuck me."

"Are you sure, I haven't any protection?"

"I'm on the pill and healthy, after that I need to take care of you and I need fucking... I really do!"

Harold took charge. "Boy, don't keep the lady waiting, carry her to my bed and I think she needs a nice gentle missionary." With that Zach scooped me up and carried me to Harold's room and laid me gently in the middle of a king-sized bed, he released my skirt and pulled it off. Harold climbed on beside me, on my right, and started to kiss me and with one hand in my hair and the other on my breasts I was starting to tingle again.

I felt my legs being eased apart and kisses working up the inside of my right leg until they flowed over my sensitised pussy. Across my mons, my tummy and belly button and up to just under my breasts. I then felt something stroking up and down my pussy lips and knew it was Zack's cock getting slicked up and I held my breath in anticipation.

I then felt a pressure on my labia as the head of his cock sought and found the opening of my sex. I let the breath go and relaxed as I felt him start to penetrate me. He worked slowly, working in and out, getting deeper and deeper until I used my hands to grasp his tight butt and pulled him in all the way. I then bought my legs up and around him to rotate my hips to maximise the depth he was in me.

He felt so good in me, and I gasped as he slowly pulled out, but quickly drove back in. He was raised above me when I last looked, so I was surprised when a mouth claimed mine, but I realised it was Harold adding to my stimulation. I let go of Zack with my right hand and felt for Harold and found his surprisingly full cock, which I grabbed and absent mindedly started to stroke to and fro.

I was in fucking heaven, Zack expertly working his cock in my vagina, thrusting and rocking, Harold deeply kissing me, stroking my hair and scalp, and working on my tits. My body was working towards another orgasm which I felt could eclipse the two I had already had. I turned my head to break the kiss and muttered. "Faster, oh fuck me faster!" Before Harold reclaimed my mouth and the pressure of our lips and thrusting of our tongues became frantic.

As Zach increased the pace and force of his penetration the shocks made my whole body shake. Just as I thought my body could hardly be more stimulated, Harold's upper hand left my breasts to be replaced by his mouth and it snaked down between me and Zach to urgently work on my clit.

My world was on the edge of reality when I felt Zack's hot jet within me as he slammed home one last time. I must have screamed, I must have bucked and quaked, I must have come so hard, but all I knew was I was floating in a world of pure ecstasy my whole body so completely fulfilled.

I slowly came back into the real world I realised I was lying on my back under the duvet of Harold's bed with two warm bodies each side of me, gently stroking my body back into life. I turned to my right and saw Harold smiling at me and he came in for a light kiss and back off again. I turned to my left and there was Zach and he gave me another light kiss. I was tempted to search for their cocks, but didn't think I could take anymore fucking tonight. With their light cuddles I drifted off to a contented sleep.

12