1x: The Manager, the Father & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

I woke in the morning in Harold's bed, and as my arms spread, I found I alone and the bed was cold, so I had slept alone. I realised I had been woken by a cough and sitting up I was Harold at the door, waiting for an invitation to come into his bedroom, holding a mug. He smiled and I realised my breast was exposed. "Tea? Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes unless you are calling in sick."

I blinked as I tried to take it all in. "Oh thanks, no I need to be in work, got to sort my life out and not mope." With that he came in and put the mug down beside the bed and I realised he had my dressing gown draped over his arm, which he dropped on the bed, he turned and left, not assuming any intimacy beyond his original look.

Once he left the room I jumped out of his bed, put on the dressing gown and took the tea into my room and realised the bed had not been slept in. I drank some of the tea and then nipped to the family bathroom before getting the tea again and heading to the kitchen. Harold was just serving up bacon and eggs with toast, and upgrade on my normal porridge and muesli mix.

Over breakfast he explained that after I started sleeping, they had left me there and Harold had slept on the sofa rather than mess up my bed. I started to apologise for last night's behaviour, but he said that they knew I needed to have my sense of worth rebuilt, not that Greg's behaviour was my fault. We couldn't get into it too deeply as we had to get ready for work.

For me, most of the day was surprising normal, but apparently Harold found time to get the form I needed to get the Post Office to redirect my mail to his address. He also got me to email my ex-landlord asking him to forward any post from the flat. I also let head office HR know about my change of address and updated my bank account with payroll. Then I had to update the bank, the council and numerous others.

At the end of the day, I started driving home, and then I realised I was going to the flat and had to turn around to head for Harold's house. When I pulled up outside, I had another breakdown, realising what a mess my life is and how much I owed to others and how useless I was.

As I sat there weeping, I realised someone was knocking at my car door and I turned through blurry eyes and saw Harold stood there. I opened the door, and he reached in and lifted me out, hugging me tightly as he took my keys, closed the door, and locked my car.

He walked me into his house, sat me at the dining table, and passed me some tissues. "Hey, what's upset you? Did Greg ring?"

I sniffed. "No, I realised how hopeless my life has become and what a failure I am, and I had to seduce you and Zach into having sex with a messed up unattractive woman."

He took my hands. "Denise, you are not a failure. Zach and I had talked about you since you joined and we both admire you as a person, so intelligent, empathetic and organised. Look how you coped today."

"But I had to seduce you last night, I can't be attractive as Greg went off me and gambled instead."

"Don't let Greg be a guide. Both Zach and I also agree that you are a very attractive woman and both of us might have been tempted to ask you out, but you were in a relationship and Zach had to tell some of the other trainers to respect your personal space when you were using the gym."

"But last night you suggested we went to our beds when I made a move?"

"Yes, as, against my instincts, I didn't want to take advantage of you, but when you went for me, I realised that rejecting you would upset you more, a perfect catch twenty-two. Zach told me that he didn't expect more than a blow job when he joined us. But he isn't as cautious as me and he couldn't resist your pussy, he said how sweet you smelled. And then when you asked to be fucked, I made sure you had the best experience we could give you."

I blushed. "You did, and thanks, I really needed that."

"And we wouldn't have done so if we didn't find you sexy and beautiful, both outside and personally."

I had to know: but felt nervous. "Er, have you two ever had the same woman at the same time?"

Harold looked into my eyes. "No, that was a first, but it was an exceptional occurrence, and you are an exceptional woman, one we both have lusted after." I know he said they both admired me, but I hadn't realised they felt that way about me.

I leant forward and gave him a kiss. "If you lust after me, how about making love to me before Zach gets back?"

Harold took hold of my hands and squeezed them. "I'd love to, but I think you belong with my son, not me." My face must have dropped. "If it wasn't for him, I'd already be tearing your clothes off. But after we have talked with him, I may be intimate with you again. But now time for me to make dinner, with your help if you are not annoyed with me, or even want to move out."

I smiled at him, a man who was so level-headed. "Oh, I don't want to move out and I respect your view. I suppose I feel closer to you because I know you better than Zach, but I wouldn't want to get between the two of you, no matter how much I would love to give myself to you right now. So, OK! Right, let's do dinner!"

And we did, working as a team preparing the meal, with enough for Zach to eat later, zapped in the microwave. Apparently, he had eaten very late last night as my needs had waylaid his normal evening routine, I mischievously thought, possibly that is why he was so keen to eat my pussy!

While we were cooking, Harold explained that Zach's mum, Mandy was twelve years older than him and was a single mum with a young boy, the father leaving her when she got pregnant. They had a lovely dozen years but, she didn't get pregnant again, and then they discovered she had ovarian cancer. They fought it for nearly five years before it finally took her, leaving him devastated and looking after her son, who he considered to be his by then.

----

When Zach came home, we let him eat his evening meal before we sat down for a 'family' conference.

Harold spoke. "Right, when we got back here, Denise suggested that we, that is she and me could get intimate, but I told her that I thought she should be with you."

Zach shook his head. "Dad, Denise is not our responsibility, and I am not yours. If she wants to have sex with you, and you her, it's nothing to do with me and vice versa, as long as nobody gets hurt."

I was amazed by how liberal Zach's views but pleased. "Right, you two, I have been thinking since my first conversation with Harold, and I think he is right that I would be best off with you Zach, if you want me." Zach smiled and Harold nodded. "But, I am not ready to give up having some fun with Harold... and possibly with you both, for a bit anyway, not long term, just until I get my life back on track."

The look on their faces was epic. Initially open mouthed, but then wide eyed and then with massive smiles. I leant over and gave Zach a kiss and then Harold and held both their hands. "As I didn't get to get jiggy with Harold earlier and now Zach is here, I would like to experience last night, but with roles reversed." They looked part puzzled and part turned on. "But let's do it in my bedroom from the start."

And so, we got up and went into my room. "Right, me first." And I started unbuttoning my blouse and then removed it. Then my skirt, then my bra, doing a bit of a tease reveal, then my panties, leaving my hold up stockings on. I noticed both Harold and Zach had to attend to their growing bulges.

I sat on the edge of the bed. "OK, Zach you next and I want to see what your cock feels like in my mouth."

Zach quickly pulled off his sports top and then stepped up to me. "If you would do the honours." And I pulled down the waist of his sports trousers and was surprised that he was not wearing anything underneath, so his cock came straight out, pointing at my lips. Zach then kicked the trousers away.

I noticed Zach was just as clean shaven as last night. "Do you shave every day?" He nodded and I marvelled at his dedication to manscaping. I cupped his balls with my left hand and held the shaft with my right, bringing the tip, already showing a bead of precum, to my mouth where I used my tongue to lick it off, revelling in the taste. I then pulled him closer and wrapped my lips around his glans and swirled my tongue around it, paying attention to the sensitive web on the underside. Zach brought his hands to my head and stroked his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp.

I noticed Harold was nearly ready to leave us alone, so I briefly released Zach. "Harold, don't sneak off, get naked and get behind me, my tits and nipples will need your attention." As I went back to working on Zach, Harold quickly removed his shirt, trousers and hipster briefs, revealing his nearly fully erect cock. He got on the bed and came up behind me. He had to squat behind me, a knee either side of my hips and I felt just the wet tip of his cock against my back. He kissed my neck and nibbled my right earlobe. He brought his hands around to my tits and started to massage them and work on engorging my nipples so he could play with them.

By this time I was working Zach's foreskin up and down and taking his exposed shaft deeper into my mouth. He tasted just as good, but different, to his dad, oh that sounded so kinky, even though they were not related, but then having two men at once, both of whom worked for me, was kinky in all sorts of ways. Oh, if HR knew I would be in all sorts of trouble, but so would they, so the risk was not great, but still naughty.

I was working on Zach and getting results, his hips gently thrusting which encouraged me to take him deeper. Also, his balls had contracted into a firm lump which felt so warm as I massaged them.

Harold was kissing my neck and shoulders on both sides and was working wonders on my tits and nipples which were making my pussy tingle. Then he slid his right hand down over my tummy and between my legs, which I spread wider to give him access to my pussy. Initially he just cupped and massaged it, but then as my moisture seeped out, he worked a finger in to my crease and slid it up and down to ease the tip into my sex.

I could feel Zach starting to lose it, he was groaning and saying. "Denise, you are so good at this, ahhh." And similar. Harold was now working hard on my pussy, two fingers curled in me and his thumb on my clit, I was trembling on the edge, but fought it to concentrate on Zach, driving my mouth deeper on his cock than I ever had before.

Zach groaned and came in several hot spurts as I pulled back to capture my prize in my mouth, but then I came and groaning around his cock lost most of it down my chin and onto my tits as I convulsed in Harold's embrace, so his arm got a load as well.

I tried to suck what spunk I could back to savour it as Harold nursed me through my orgasm and I continued to suck on Zach, working his cock and balls to get any remaining cum, but eventually, Zach's legs gave out and I had to release him as he slumped to the floor muttering. "God Denise... you are so good at that... please never leave me..." And hearing that I smiled as I didn't want a man who could eat my pussy so well to leave me either. Then Harold whispered in my ear. "I told you so, shall I leave you alone now?"

I was in two minds, but my pussy was so hot and wet and I could feel Harold's hard cock on my back. "Zach, you mind if I ride your dad as he has got me so ready for it?"

Zach looked at me and smiled. "Nothing would please me more as long as you are up for more fun when I have recovered, if I ever do." With that I squirmed around in Harold's embrace and pushed him back to lie on the bed.

He lay there and smiled, his cock standing proud of his body, as I straddled his thighs and began to work my soaking pussy lips up and down his shaft. He raised his hands to my tits, collecting Zach's cum and feeding it to me. I also took his left arm and sucked off the cum that had splattered it. I then lifted myself up and he took hold of his cock so that I could impale myself on it in one long slow movement. When I was seated hard on him, I began to rock slowly back and forth and then side to side, enjoying the feeling on his cock in my sex, before I started to rise up and down.

I was getting into my stride and the next wave of my orgasm was building when Zach joined us, off to my right. He brought my right arm around his shoulder giving me more leverage to ride up and down faster then Harold said. "Lift up and lean back, I'd like to see if some advice works." Zach brought his left arm around me to help get me in the position that Harold wanted and then Harold started to thrust his hips up. WOW! His glans raked my g-spot as he bounced up and down and my eyes rolled back. Zach used his right hand to find and work on my clit.

I came!

"Ohhhh FfffuccckKKKIIINNNGGG FUCK! Sweeetttt FfuucckkkIIINNNHHHH F.U.C.K!! AAAAHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!"

And I slumped in Zach's arms, and he had to go into a full hug to keep me in position as Harold continued to hammer into my spasming sex as he came with groans of his own release. As he stopped thrusting, Zach lifted me off and laid me beside his dad and, there being no room on the bed, left the room whilst Harold and I recovered.

Some minutes later I stroked Harold's chest. "Now you are not telling me that wasn't worth your time... and mine."

Harold turned his head towards me and kissed my nose. "Well, I suppose you're right."

Zach's voice from the doorway said. "She's always right, and I can't wait to try that position with her." I propped myself up on my elbows to look at him wide eyed, but he smiled. "But not tonight. And I think we need a drink, of tea!" And with that he set a tray down on the bed, which also had some biscuits on a plate, very house trained! And lovely.

I was sat on the bed, naked and cross-legged, displaying my pussy, but both the men were sat side-saddle on the edge of the bed part facing each other, with the tray between us. I noticed Zach had a promising looking erection, so looking over the edge of my mug I said. "If nobody objects, I would like it if Zach slept with me tonight, I feel lonely on my own."

I think Harold was quicker on the uptake than Zach. "I understand entirely, have a goodnight." And he leant over and gave me a kiss before leaving with his mug of tea and giving me a big wink as he closed the door. I thought Zach was still behind the curve, but he gently took my mug from me, put it with his on the tray and laid it on the floor.

But then he then got back on the bed, laid me down, and started to kiss me all over.

I'll not go into details, but we made slow sensual love until I got so aroused, I slapped him on the butt. "Now just fuck me till you come, I need my beauty sleep!" And then I kissed him hard as he rose up and I spread my legs so he could hammer me like a demon. I had a quiet orgasm just as he released his hot spunk into my ready vagina. If I wasn't on the pill, I would be well and truly pregnant by now!

We used the family bathroom to get ready for bed and I slept snuggled up to Zach's back.

----

Well, from then on Zach and I slept together every night. We also fucked most days that we could, but Zach never missed out as I practiced my oral skills on him. However, I also had sex with Harold about one a week, I could see it was doing him good and he took more pride in his looks and seemed to have a spring in his step. About once a month, I would be so horny that I demanded the attentions of both men at the same time, but only one fucking me, the other eating me and getting blown.

It may be unconventional, but it's working for us, certainly for the last four months, but who knows what lies around the corner.

----

For those who like closure. (note you are free to ignore this or write you own, even share them in the comments)

Eventually the bank returned my half of the savings, less the £1000 overdraft on the account. Harold looked into pursuing Greg for the money he had cost me, but it would be too costly, and he probably had made himself insolvent, so wouldn't be able to pay even if I was successful.

The bailiffs are no longer chasing me and as the landlord took my keys off me, without due notice, he was unable to claim the deposit in lieu of missed rent. Harold seemed so confident in the last two issues because he had helped others who had money problems in the past. A real Samaritan. My credit rating is now better than it was before Greg wrecked it.

Zach and I are now an exclusive couple as my occasional intimacy with Harold came to an end. The reason was that having me in his life restored his self-confidence about his physical desirability, and to be honest the desirability of getting intimate.

Somehow this was noticed by Francis, one of the women in the 'Senior Ladies', though I have issues about how forty plus is Senior. She apparently noticed this 'handsome man working around the place' and she asked her personal trainer who he was and if he knew anything about him.

As chance would have it, the trainer just happened to be Zach. Well, he hyped up his dad and when she wondered how she could get to talk to him he went with her to her car and let a lot of air out of a tyre. Then he sent his dad with a pump to rescue the damsel in distress. They hit is off immediately, and the rest they say is history.

For full disclosure, well not that full, I had a girl-to-girl chat with Francis and let her know that Harold and I had a bit of a dating history before I hooked up with Zach and she said she didn't blame me for taking a shine, and polish, to Harold. I also think she had a bit of pride that the older woman could win her man from a younger woman, though we are best of friends and thick as thieves.

With Harold looking to get married again, Zach and I are looking at buying our own place and moving out. Also, Zach and I are getting married as well and to save on the big cost of the reception we are having a double wedding. Who knows we may even be looking to make Harold a Granddad!

Love, health and wealth. Denise and Zach, Francis and Harold.

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.

If anyone wonders... the information about online gambling, debt recovery, banking and letting is based on general knowledge and is not to be relied on and certainly not outside of the UK.

12