1x: The Quiet Man and the Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he had the panties free, he brought them to his mouth but took a deep breath through his nose to smell my arousal and I snapped. Though I was delighted he had done that. "DID I SAY YOU COULD SMELL THEM?"

He looked appalled with himself and quickly stuffed the panties in his mouth, mumbling sorry. I knew that he would still be able to sense my aroma with them in his mouth, and they wouldn't be there for too long.

"Right, I want to you work three fingers into my pussy, it's wet enough, and fuck me with them." He nodded mutely, he had no other way of replying. He gently eased first one, then two fingers in whilst his left hand stroked my bare thigh. "Hurry up!" I chided and he quickly added a third finger and went to bring his left hand up to touch my clit. "Did I tell you to touch my clit?!" And he snatched his hand away and kept by his side, clearly not wanting to upset me by touching my leg again and looking like a chided puppy.

He was working his fingers in and out, but with his palm down, and they were bunched into a taper. "Spread them out flat and turn them over!" Oh, the sensation of the stretching of my vagina as he spread his fingers and rotated them, and I groaned as it also slightly stimulated my rosebud.

I was starting to pant as my orgasm built again. "Put your... right thumb on... my clit and... curl your fing... ers up like... you are go... ing to lift... me by... my cunt..." He did what I asked without hesitation, and my body shuddered as he pressed hard on my g-spot.

Then I snapped my next demands. "Panties out... lick your thumb... shove it up my ass... suck my clit!"

He snatched the panties from his mouth with his left hand and slobbered on his thumb and brought it to my rosebud. At the same time he leaned forwards and sank his mouth on my clit, using his tongue. I could feel him swirling his thumb around my ass, getting it wetter and then he pushed in and I came screaming and bucking and trying to crush his skull in my thighs.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!! AAAGGGHHHH... AAAHHHH!!! FFUUUCCKKIIINNNGGG... FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!! GGGOOODD GGGODDDD Fuck! Ohhh! Fuck!"

Mike slowed down and eased off the pressure, but kept enough so that I didn't crash but landed gently. I widened my thighs to let him breathe and ruffled his hair. "That was marvellous and you can stop now." The first time in a while I had requested, not demanded. Mike slowly withdrew his thumb, rubbing my rosebud gently, then his right hand while he gently licked and kissed my throbbing pussy.

"Take me to your bed, strip and fuck me for all you are worth."

"Your command is my wish my Cariad." I didn't know the word, but I knew the meaning and he stood me up, lifted me and carried me up to his bedroom and reverentially laid me on his bed. I then realised all this time he had a raging hard-on and his balls squeezed through his zip. He undid his belt, and the button and dropped his jeans. His cock and balls were straining out the right leg hole of his slip briefs and he eased them out and dropped them. Only then did he remove his shirt, before briefly stepping into the ensuite.

I had considered my options, but in the end, I decided to let him have me in the missionary position. That would give him some sense of control, and a chance to kiss, but also to test his skills in giving me an orgasm before he came.

I spread my legs and to my surprise and delight, he dropped his head on my pussy and used his tongue, lips and fingers to lightly work on my sensitive sex to bring me to the brink of another orgasm. He moved up my body, kissing all the way, mons, tummy, ribs, breasts, one on each nipple, neck and mouth. I was about to snap that wasn't fucking me for all I was worth when he suddenly raised himself up and then slipped an arm under each leg and folded me in half.

Somehow, magically, his shaft found my opening and he plunged straight in!

My orgasm struck unexpectedly, hard and fast.

"OOOOHHHH!!!! FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" And repeat as he hammered away at me with a look on his face of a demented man. Pleasuring himself and punishing me, for my pleasure.

I was thrashing around flailing my legs and passing in and out of the real world. Mike was humping me for all he was worth, sweat beading on his brow and eyes closed, then he stopped, buried deep and I felt him pulse shot after shot of cum deep in my womb. And then he collapsed to my side, rolling me with him and I mourned the loss of his cock as it slipped from me.

We kissed gently as we cuddled, exhausted physically and sexually sated.

We must have slept as it was late when I felt him get up and go to the ensuite. He came back and gave me a light kiss. "I'll go and cook us some food. You can shower if you want." With that he started to get dressed and I already longed to have more of his cock as it disappeared into his underwear.

I did have a quick shower, mostly below the waist, but I didn't fancy using any of the masculine shower gel. I dried off. Nice soft towels. And went downstairs naked, as most of my clothes were all downstairs. I wasn't going to wear the corset, stockings and shoes again, as they had done their duty. Mike was cooking something in the kitchen, but I caught him glancing at me as I dressed, fresh panties from my handbag, bra, blouse and skirt, my bare feet on his carpet.

We ate a nice meal of pan-fried bass with boiled new potatoes and salad. As he hadn't bought the fish today, it must have been in his freezer.

I considered leaving, but I stayed the night and we made love slowly and sweetly, like a desert filling that little space after a big meal. In the morning he made porridge and it was made quickly in the microwave, apparently he had measured and put them into soak in the fridge overnight.

Mike nipped to my car to get my flat shoes and we kissed at the doorway. I said. "Same time next week." It wasn't a question and he nodded. "Then you will come to my house, I have something to show you."

"Looking forward to it already." And he kissed me again and we hugged like a pair of teenagers.

As I drove home, I wondered how he would react to what I was planning, assuming I could set it up by myself.

----

Now my deceased husband, Jimmy, was a fitter, not someone who is fit, but one who makes and repairs things in metal. Now my house has a gym and a pool and my Jimmy had added some details to the back of the multi gym.

From that we could rig a frame within which I could be restrained. Apparently like a St Andrew's cross but open both sides, or possibly like a hoist, but made just for me. My legs could be tethered spread as well.

The components were stored in a covert cupboard along with some other accessories, shelf, step stool, restraints, flogger, two paddles, clamps, nothing too extreme, and some lotion, newly bought. I set the frame up over the week, Jimmy had colour coded the connectors and once set up, minus the ankle restraints and wrist cuffs. We had both Velcro and buckle variants and the wrist ones had handles should I need support if my legs gave way. I got the step stool and reached up to the top bar and grabbed it and swung from it to check it was rigid, I was nearly ready for Saturday.

----

We met at the café and this time I had a meal as well and after shopping together, me again forcing him to make some changes, just for mischief, but checking he had not lost his desire to comply. I didn't want to introduce the gym, or rather the special feature, if he was likely to run. I gave him my address and told him to be there at two, sharp.

I went home and dressed in my special dress that I had made, I used to be a skilled at making clothes, when Jimmy and I were thinking about joining a club, but a bit of snow put an end to that.

I only put on a special narrow black waist corset in black leather, a black lace suspender belt and black seamed stockings. The dress is made of a sheer black cloth, one long strip. I start by looping it behind my neck and crossing it over my breasts, fastening the crossover point with black hooks attached to the corset.

The upper end then wraps around my right hip, is hooked to the corset, and buttock and then right around until it is fastened over my right hip. The lower end does the opposite, giving the impression of a tailored dress falling to a few inches above the knee, I hope you can imagine it. I think it looks stunning, but there again I know it's secret purpose.

I went to the gym and attached the restraints and laid out the tools. I then on put patent leather black strappy four-inch heels.

----

Bang on two my doorbell rang and I opened the door to Mike. He smiled as he gave me a good look up and down. He had changed and was wearing a white shirt and black trousers, and seemed to have a bulge already. The clothes reflected what I had worn last week and showed he was prepared to play, which gave me confidence that he was game for more. But how much more? We went into the lounge where I had a bottle of red wine prepared and I sat demurely with my legs crossed and poured a glass.

He took it and smiled before saying. "That dress looks fantastic on you, but looks more like something for a night out?"

"Oh, I assure you that it isn't suitable for a night out, possibly a night in, or an afternoon. Bring your glass, and I will give you the grand tour.

On the way he said the house looked impressive from the outside. I showed him the kitchen and dining room, briefly, and then went upstairs to show the bedrooms, finishing with the master one. "What do you think?"

"The room is very nice as is the large four poster bed, is that where you want me?" I don't think he noticed the metal eyes in the bed posts.

"Not yet, I want to show you the gym."

"You have a gym?"

"And a pool, but it's the gym that I am wearing this for." And his brow furrowed as it didn't look like something you would wear to exercise.

----

We went back downstairs and entered the gym and there was a rowing machine, bike, treadmill and the multi-gym facing a mirror wall. Mike nodded as he walked along the line and seemed puzzled as to what was special until he got to the end of the line and he stopped, stared at the frame and the attached restraints, took in the shelf of tools, and turned to face me, eyes wide. "Is this for me, do you want to tie me up?"

"No, this is for you to restrain me and then punish me for being alone with an unmarried man. Especially one with his cock and balls sticking out of his trousers."

He looked at the frame, restraints and tools and gulped. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure you must get your cock and balls out. Do IT!" And he did and from the ease that he did I think that not only was the zip longer, but that he was going commando. Still it looked very nice, his pink cock and balls against the black of his trousers, even if he was far from erect.

I strolled into the space under the frame, facing the mirror, put my glass by the tools and raised my arms. "Mike, use the steps and fasten my wrists to the restraints!" He put his glass by mine, stepped up and put my right hand in the restraint that was hanging there. I had gone for Velcro for his first time. "Tighter, or do I need to get the buckle ones out!"

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt... oh, silly." And he re-did the cuff to get it firm, which ironically was less likely to hurt than if it was loose. He then moved the steps to the left hand and when he had fastened that he leant over, grabbed my head and gave me a hard deep kiss that I reciprocated.

I hadn't asked for it, but clearly couldn't easily resist, but had to stay in character. "Did I say you could kiss me! You will only do what you are told! Now my feet, chop chop." And I spread my legs which put weight on the arm restraints.

Mike knelt down my right leg and as he fastened the ankle restraint, I saw him look up, as if he was trying to see under the dress and he spent too long caressing my thigh. He must have forgotten I had a free foot. "Did I give you permission to look, or stroke my leg." And I kicked him in his thigh with the pointed toe and he rolled away.

He came back on all fours in a position of supplication, head down. Sternly I said. "Look at me and say you are sorry!"

He looked up. "I'm sorry mistress."

I smiled. "Now kiss my toe better and fasten the naughty foot before it kicks you somewhere we will regret."

He look my foot and gave the toe of the shoe it a kiss that I am sure I would have preferred where I could feel it, but the game has rules, even if they are my own. He then fastened the foot in the restraint and stood up, awaiting my next command.

"Remove my dress and as you do so, kiss any bare flesh you reveal." He looked at the restraints and the dress, clearly confused as how to remove it when he couldn't slip it over an arm or leg. "There is a fastening on my left hip, start there."

Mike stepped forward and ran his hand down my side until he found the clip, released it and then started to unwind it. He gathered up the cloth as he walked around me looking intently for the areas that would be revealed, but as I knew, that with the corset and the other end of the fabric, no bare flesh would be revealed. When he got to the crossover point he found that this end was trapped below the other one and so he couldn't unhook it to get at my breast.

He looked up to my face in amused frustration, and I smiled back.

He then unclipped the left side and as he started to remove the cloth he froze, immediately a large area of my inner thigh above my stockings was revealed. Mike stopped and kissed it, laying a kiss on each corner and the middle of the area. But he was holding the cloth firmly as he was guessing what might appear next.

He slowly moved the next section away, revealing my naked pussy. As he leant in, I coughed and he looked up and reminded him. "I said 'kiss', not touch or lick.' He looked disappointed as I think he was hoping to do more. Even then he made a thorough job of kissing the whole of my pussy and turning me on a great deal.

He then revealed my the front of my left thigh and did the same, four corners and middle. The side of the thigh, my left buttock, right buttock, side of my right thigh and then the outer front.

He stood and his cock was looking far more interesting. Then he was able to unhook the section that lay over my left breast. I was getting very turned on by this point, and was glad he could only kiss as I am sure he would have spent far too long on my breast and its engorged nipple. He then moved up to my collar bone and I wondered what he would do next.

Jimmy, I must stop thinking about what he used to do. would have released my right breast next and then gone behind me and whisked the cloth away. Mike walked around the frame and then eased the cloth away from the back of my neck and kissed it. I didn't know that he had bundled up the cloth and tied it in a loose knot behind my back.

He came back around me and released the fabric from the clasp and let it go. Then, slowly at first, the remaining section started to slide up my body by itself and then gathered speed as if it was, as it actually was, being pulled from behind. It disappeared with a flourish, presenting my right breast to him, which he proceeded to kiss with relish.

I relented. "You will now touch, kiss, lick and suck my breasts and nipples and don't stop until I tell you." Mike nodded and moved forward to grasp both breasts and start to do as told, and I could feel my pussy getting aroused and damp. Despite his slightly hunched pose, from time to time I felt the wet tip of his cock, which must have been rampant, brush my bare thigh. I suspect he was trying to avoid contact as I hadn't said he could.

My orgasm was starting to build and I panted. "Harder!... Suck... Bite... Twist... Pull!" And knowing from last week's play he did all that with fantastic effect, rapidly switching so it almost felt like there were to men there. Oh my naughty, sinful breasts.

"Ohhhh... Aahhhggghhhh... Ffuuccckkkk!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!"

And I came and slumped in the restraints, holding on to the handles as I shook. Mike took my orgasm as his cue to stop. I could have been stern, but as I recovered he lightly gathered me in his arms in a cuddle that deepened the afterglow of the orgasm and by the time I could have reprimanded him, it was a bit late. I needed a fuck and from the pressure on my thigh so did Mike.

"Mike, on the table you will find two nipple clamps attached to a chain. Take it and clamp my wanton nipples to punish them for making me come."

Mike looked at the table, picked up the clamps and operated them, seemingly assessing how hard they would be on me.

"Don't hang around, clamp them now!" I knew that if I let the sensation ease, it would hurt more and pleasure me less. He looked uncertain but did as told, but was too gentle in closing the left clamp. "Faster!"

He moved to attach the second clamp and found that to do so the chain had not only to be taught, but that he needed to bring my right breast and nipple closer by an inch, he hesitated. "Now!" I demanded and he released the clamp faster and the effect on me was electric and I sighed. I don't know about other women, but it is works for me.

He stood there uncertain about the clamps and chain tugging at my nipples, so I told him what I needed next. "Get the big paddle and stand behind me." Again he looked at the table but apart from the flogger and a small bottle of salve, the only other things were a wide and narrow paddle. He picked up it the wide one by the handle and noted that the blade was a flexible leather looking material, and he gave is a few shakes in the air.

"Stand behind me and strike me on my buttocks." He hesitated. "NOW!" And he scurried round and tentatively slapped me on my right one. "HARDER!" And with that I stuck my rear out to make a better target.

Mike struck my left buttock, a much harder and satisfying slap. "HARDER! Punish my naughty ass. Make Me Scream!" He upped the strength and rate of strokes and I moved my rear to show my willingness to receive the punishment. He thoughtfully spread the area of the target and at times the strokes lightly hit the bottom edge of my labia. What I found interesting was, that despite his concern, his cock remained erect and the tip glistened with more and more pre-cum.

I felt my body glow and my vagina's heat build. "Ohhhh! Yesss! Yess!" And I slumped, Mike taking that as his cue to finish using the paddle. As my head was hanging down I didn't see what he did at first as he leant past me but when I looked the paddle was back on the table and then I felt his hand massage some salve onto the target area. I should have told him off, but it felt so loving, I let him continue for a minute.

I took a deep breath. "Now take the flogger and stand in front of me." He cautiously moved in front of me and again gave the flogger swings to get the feel of it. "Swing it up between my legs to strike my sinful sex, you may start gently but get harder and faster until I scream."

He looked down at my vulva. I knew, because I had looked in the mirror, that I was open, even my vagina was gaping. I was also so wet that it was drippling onto the floor. I thrust my hips forward to open myself more. Mike stood where he could get a straight swing at my pussy, just using my wrist.

The first stroke was almost loving but before I could complain, the second was firmer and higher, tingling my open clit. The third, lower and harder, curing under body and nearly reaching my ass. I wondered if I could get it to tantalise my rosebud, but that would be for another day.

Mike kept up the flogging of my vulva, increasing intensity, but also changing position that kept me on edge. He didn't get too carried away before I started shaking and slumped in my restraints, not exactly screaming, but moaning. "enough, enough now." He put the flogger down held me around the waist until I stood again, my breathing back in control.