1x: The Quiet Man and the Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, stand behind me and fuck me, fuck me hard until you come. You may touch my hips, arse and pussy but no other bare flesh. Do you understand?!"

"Yes mistress." He said coyly. He went behind me and I could see him over my shoulder, he looked as if he was going to kiss my neck, but thought better of it. I also caught glimpses of his balls through the gap in my legs.

Within the limits of my restraints, carefully set by... , I was able to trust out my ass sufficiently for Mike to work the head of his cock up and down my slit, whilst he steadied me with his left hand on my hip. He also ran the full length between my legs, along my labia, clearly getting himself damp with my fluids. The visual effect was erotic.

Then he pulled away, and I was about to complain but I saw him lower himself and then he suddenly thrust up into my waiting vagina, burying himself full depth, and we both groaned. With each thrust the head of his cock raked my g-spot, making me gasp.

He followed my instructions and fucked me hard, slapping into by buttocks, my naughty, naughty buttocks, made so sensitive by the earlier flogging. I could see his thrusting shaft and rocking balls in the mirror. He initially had both hands on my hips, but as he established his rhythm, he brought his right hand around and started to work on my super sensitized clit. I opened my eyes and looked at myself. I was hanging there, being pounded by this young man who was groping my wanton pussy, and ramming his cock in my lustful vagina, whilst my naughty breasts swayed, the chained clamps tugging at the nipples as they did so.

I was a sinful woman and needed to be punished. And with that my orgasm ripped through me. My vagina spasming on his shaft as it drove in and out.

"FFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!! FFFUUUUCCCCKKKIIINNNNGGGG!!! HOOOLLYYY!!! FFFUUCCCCKKK!!!!!"

I slumped as my legs gave way, but Mike wrapped his arm around me as he continued to ram in and out of my and then suddenly drive hard home as I felt his fill my sex with his cum in several big loads and some aftershocks.

I think now he was almost hanging on me and my arms were starting to complain when Mike straightened and helped me take the weight off and to regain my balance.

"Mike, I have been a naughty woman and deserved to be punished, and now you have done so. Please remove my restraints and take me to our bed." With that he reached around and removed the nipple clamps and then down and freed my legs and then up to free my wrists and I fell limply into his arms. He carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed.

He laid me on my back and unlaced the corset so it fell open. He must have brought the salve and he started to massage my breasts and nipples and then the inflamed area around my labia. He rolled me over and did the same on my buttocks before kissing the middle of my back where the corset had been. I sighed and drifted into a light sleep of contentment.

When I awoke, Mike was laying beside me, naked with his manhood lying limp, but impressive on his thigh. He seemed asleep but stirred as I reached for his cock and took it in my hand. It responded so I moved between his legs and sucked it into my mouth to feel it grow from attention.

In short order it was hard and so I crawled up his and mounted him cowgirl style, or woman dominant as I prefer to call it, and rode him, firstly to my climax and then his. Then I got straight off him and went to put our evening meal on before returning to get a cuddle.

He was gone!

I checked the ensuite!!

The other bedrooms and bathrooms!!!

Then went to the gym, after all he would need his clothes.

There he was, naked on his hands and knees, cleaning the floor beneath where I had, or rather we had, left a large puddle in memory of our carnal activity. Barefoot I crept over to him and bent to kiss him on the shoulder. "You didn't need to do that. And I need you back in bed whilst dinner cooks, we have some love making to do."

Mike gathered up our clothes and we went back to bed until we had to finish making dinner. We then went back to bed and after mutually satisfying ourselves we slept until morning, when we did it all again.

----

For those who like closure.

We settled into a non-routine, routine.

The Saturday at his house became one of usually 'vanilla' lovemaking, but Mike learned when I needed more vigorous stimulation and I rarely needed to command that he was more extreme.

The Saturday at my house usually started in the gym, but I didn't always wear the dress, but it always started with me demanding that he restrain me. We invested in more toys and Mike got more skilled in their use. Occasionally, we started in the bedroom, using the buckle restraints and the loops on the bedposts.

I investigated and introduced anal sex which became part of our sex and our lovemaking.

However, the lovemaking always completed our liaisons and Mike and I became deeply committed to each other's pleasure.

Mike progressed in his career as he gained the confidence to anticipate what people wanted and not always wait for them to ask.

My children and friends know about him and we go out together, but everyone is clear that we are not getting married and are just good friends.

Oh, and to the bemusement of almost everyone, I have learnt Welsh and am moving on to Cornish, Bretton and then Celtic Irish and Scottish. What I didn't expect, for someone who didn't do well at school, is that I would start to teach it online. But Mike assures me I have an aptitude for it and an ideal voice for the language.

Bywyd da. Cariad a lwc. Natelie a Mike

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality says, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

Alex