1x: The Stepsister and the Gang

Story Info
A stepsister and has fun with her stepbrother and his mates.
7.8k words
4.69
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stepsister And The Gang.

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

This is a One Off story...

There is an intro, 'Who Am I?' and a concluding 'For those who like closure.' But you can skip those if you are in a hurry.

Who Am I?

Hi my name is Opal, red head, five foot seven, C-cup and good figure. I thought you might want to know you load of pervs. 😊

I live with my mother and stepdad along with my younger stepbrother. Well, I say 'live', I am at University, just finished my fourth year of a five year dentistry degree. As it is the summer holidays I am at home and my younger brother has finished his exams that will enable him to get into University to do some sort of engineering. Ok, so much easier to get into that Dentistry and I am being a bit snobby.

Our family is a bit odd, but I know now it was a sort of swapping gone wrong, or right. I was about ten when I sensed something was off between my parents and my dad started sleeping in the guest room. Then, all of a sudden, my mother takes me to live with another man and his son, leaving my older brother with my dad. The man's wife, and her two young daughters moved in with my dad. There was some legal stuff I didn't understand at the time, but I was soon told to tell my mum's new partner dad. I know today the men would move, but then mortgages (house loans) tended to be in the man's name.

Visits to my grandparents became odd, as either mum, or dad, would take me and my real brother to their parents, but on their own. The respective grandparents were pleased to see us but a bit cold towards mum or dad.

My new, younger brother was not pleased that he had gone from eldest child to youngest and felt he had a grudge. But eventually we got along alright, even if we played the "well it's not as if you are my real brother/sister card" far too often.

So, I was twenty-two, home but unattached and going around my old haunts I hardly found anyone who I knew, and those who I did, were attached. University was almost as bad as most of the men I knew had finished their courses, or were fellow dentists who I either didn't fancy, or had had my fill of (Dental sex jokes include a lot of drill and fill type puns including Ben Dover and Phil McAvity). And don't start me on the stuck-up medical students.

So, I was in a dry spell and living in a house with a horny eighteen old with a bit of an old grudge, who was probably inept and immature. When I went to University, he got permission to swap my bigger room for his smaller one, meaning he had two single beds. I had convinced my mum to get a second one so that I could have friends sleep over.

My stepdad might have been an interesting fling, but I love my mum and wouldn't hit on him. However, I am not sure he wouldn't try it on me from the looks he has given me in the last few years, especially if I was wearing a bikini.

Now, this all happened around late the nineteen eighties and although we had tv's in our rooms, the only VHS player was in the lounge. Ok, I had my own one which I kept hidden in my room for special purposes.

----

The Stepsister and the Gang

It was a Tuesday just after lunch and both mum and dad were not expected to be back until six, but mum would expect me to have got the evening meal ready and had told me what to cook, so I needed to get it started by four. I had left the house in the morning because Paul and his friends over, 'his gang' who I knew over the years, as they were celebrating their exam results. I had gone out to get away from the noise and I suspected their drinking. However, after a lonely lunch at a café I crept home as I was at a loose end.

As I expected, his friends were still there and I could hear them before I even opened the front door, so I decided to keep quiet and at least get to my room without them noticing. I thought, Possibly I'll put on some LP's and listen with my headphones and do some reading.

As I crept up the stairs, I head snatches of conversation, mostly sounding like Rob... "look at them bounce" ... "blimey, two at once" ... "he's massive" ... "hear her scream". OK, I had slowed right down, listening in and as well as the voices I could clearly hear the groans of sex, underlaid by cheap jazz music. I thought. They must have 'borrowed' the VCR from downstairs and be watching porn as this wasn't daytime TV.

I crept to where I could just see into the room and could see on the screen a woman being, not to put a finer point on it, banged, by at least three men and they at least seemed to be enjoying it. I started to cup my breast and pussy as my mind responded to the images, noises and illicit snooping on Paul and his friends, and I am sure they had their cocks out. The air smelt like it.

Suddenly one of them jumped up and turned around saying. "I need the loo to bang one out!" I tried to dart back to my room, but he spotted me. "Oh, sorry!" He noticed his cock was sticking out of his trousers which were open and the waist and tried to cover himself, fumbling and swearing and tripped, just missing me with his head at my feet and leaving himself even more exposed.

By this time this happened, Paul and the two other lads had stood up, in much the same state of undress, and as I turned to them, I could see the woman being shagged from behind whilst she had a cock in her mouth.

Paul's blonde friend, Steve, said with a laugh. "I see Vince has fallen for your sister!" The dark haired Rob, always a bit crude, but also good looking, and probably the source of the video, added. "She's been spying on us! Fancy a bit of cock Opal? Or two? I'm sure we could oblige?"

Meanwhile Vince, had sorted his clothing mishap out and scuttled off to the family bathroom and the others had turned back to the room, having had their fun embarrassing me, I heard Rob say. "Any more lager? Oh, let's watch this one it has a redhead taking it where the sun ...". I slammed the door, knowing where the sun doesn't shine and knowing the redhead remark was aimed at me. I knew Rob would like to take a bit of both if I let him.

The trouble was I did 'fancy some cock'. Any of them, all of them! I put one of my Floyd albums and grabbed a textbook and tried reading it.

With my headphones, great big ones, and the music, I didn't hear the knocking at first. I put my book down and moved the right ear away to confirm someone was there, and went to the door. But I had to remove the headphones as the lead wouldn't stretch. I opened the door and Rob was standing there, but looking at his feet. "Sorry about earlier, I er... embarrassed you, you know my dick out."

I put my finger on his jaw and lifted his face to look at me and I smiled and he returned the smile. "Actually, it looked like quite a nice dick." I had a naughty thought. Could I have just this dick? "It's a pity that you had a wank as we could have had some fun."

He blushed. "Actually... I didn't... I lost the urge and it wouldn't come back, I even tried thinkin..." And he faltered and looked at his feet.

I felt my face flush, and thought about the yellow sun dress I was wearing with no bra and red lace hipster panties which might have shown more of me than I intended, Actually what I had intended when I went out hunting earlier. but I completed his sentence, as I lifted his face again, such a sweet lad. "thinking of my body? Or was that my naked body?"

I'm sure he would have dropped his head again, but my hand was there. "Sorry... but on the floor... I could see up your skirt."

I looked at him and scanned his body, thinking. I could be tempted? Should be tempted? When I noticed he had a bit of a bulge that wasn't there before. I moved closer and gave him a kiss which he returned and got steamy quickly. My left hand dropped down to his bulge and I could actually feel it growing as I squeezed it and broke off the kiss. "I see you have a problem, I think I would enjoy helping you with it."

He looked stunned and I smiled. "What... really... oh, wow, really!" He was flustered and that turned me on. I would be in control. I pulled him into the room and closed the door.

"Ok," I said. "would you like to see what is inside my panties before I suck your dick?"

He nodded, so I stepped back and pulled off my dress and he breathed out a 'wow', so pulled down my lace panties, flicked back the duvet and sat on my bed and said. "Do know how to eat pussy?"

There was a flicker of doubt on his face, but he cottoned on. "I've only fingered a cunt through panties, but I've seen it on video."

I pulled a face. "The C-word is not one you use to a lady, but I would love it if you would like to have a go eating my pussy." And with that I spread my legs and used my fingers to open-up my labia lips.

Vince's eyes were on stalks as he knelt between my legs and slowly moved his face closer and closer to my pussy. "I love the sm... your scent." Nice catch.

"Wait till you taste it, I'm quite turned on already." And with that he brought his mouth to my labia and started to kiss, like it was my mouth, but then added his tongue. It was nice, but he really didn't have much of a clue. I was just about to tell him what to do when the predictable, but worst possible thing, happened.

My door burst open and there was Rob. "Woah! Found Him Guys! Gang Bang!"

Vince jumped up, luckily still in his clothes, and I snapped my legs closed and pulled the duvet over me to cover me as much as possible. Steve then stepped in and was dumb struck, Paul just looked around the door frame, looking worried. "Sis, what's happening?"

I took a deep breath. "That oaf Rob has just interrupted a private moment and so you are all going to leave."

That oaf, was clearly a bit drunk and took revved up on his porn. "Come on girl, you must be gagging for it! How about we all show you a good time, you going to stop us?!"

"Oh, I would stop you, or get injured trying, and then the cops would drag you all off."

"Your word against ours?" This guy's brain was addled.

"Oh, a sexually assaulted woman in her bedroom with four guys and bruises. Them with beer and porn, is not going to be believed."

Vince had gathered his thoughts and turned and started to push Rob out. "Get out you fool, I only came to apologise and you have messed it up!" I think Rob might have pushed back but Steve grabbed him by the hair and wrist and yanked him out.

Vince left, and whilst pulling the door shut looked back and mouthed. Sorry. And I think he was sorry for himself as well as me. I latched the door, kicking myself for not doing so earlier.

I heard a row going on between the lads whilst I got dressed, fresh white high waist panties, matching padded bra, long-sleeved top and jeans with belt. Not the comfort look I had been enjoying, but something I could feel safe in.

----

Paul's door must have been opened as the noise level increased and I heard Rob, at the top of his voice. "Fuck you losers! I'm taking my films and I don't care if I don't see you wimps again!" Then there was a bang on my door. "Good riddance prick tease!" And then he thundered down the stairs and slammed the door. I heard a car start up and screech away and I almost worried if he was sober enough to drive.

I sat in my room, wondering about my close escape and how disappointed Vince was, and to be honest how I was still churned up but also a bit turned on with spare adrenaline sloshing around. I heard the sound of conversation from Paul's room and some theme music that was one of those Sci-Fi films or programmes, so unlikely to be adult content.

I fancied a lager would calm my nerves, but there was none in the fridge, but... the lads had some. Unless it was Rob's, but he had asked for one and hadn't said 'and taking my lager' So... I slowly got up, opened my door, crossed the landing and knocked. The door opened and Paul stood there. "Sorry sis, he was out of order, please don't tell dad he will..." He didn't get further as I put a finger on his lips.

"Have you got a lager? I could do with one right now."

"Oh, yeah, I'll get you one." and he turned into the room.

"What are you watching?" I said as I entered the room and I noticed something with sexy looking women, but mostly clad in figure hugging costumes, before the screen went black.

Steve looked like he was blushing. "Oops, busted, sorry, just a bit of 18 rated soft porn, only tits and bums, honest."

Paul passed over the can of lager. "Sorry Opal, I'm embarrassed about Rob and we chucked him out when he said we should persuade you to change your mind." I noticed the lack of 'try to' in the comment.

I was still a bit hyper and decided to test the water. "Well, Steve, put the video on again and I think you might find that Rob was a silly man, because, as Vince was about to find out, I might be in the mood for fun... On. My. Terms."

The film stayed off, Paul's jaw dropped. Steve was wide eyed, but Vince looked, what was it, hopeful.

Steve broke the silence. "But, er, isn't Paul, you know your, er?"

I put him out of his misery. "Stepsister, Not. Related. At. All... So video on, and let's see these tits and bums and I'll tell you what my terms for a bit of fun." Steve didn't hesitate and the film resumed, and it was almost funny. Cardboard set, clothing being lost improbably showing male and female chests. Corny dialogue and a shot of the back of the man in the scene showing his lack of trousers and the woman screened below the waist saying, 'I see you are set to stun'.

I sipped the lager whilst the couple were shown above wait height apparently taking her from behind, though with nothing shown below the waist. Silly but still a bit erotic. I took a breath.

"My terms.

Vince, Steve, Paul, in that order, one at a time.

You do exactly what I say.

I'm on the pill so no need to worry about getting me up the duff.

We have until four, so you may get more than one go.

I hope this tripe will help, but I have something a bit stronger, but female friendly, if you would prefer it.

Agreed?

Questions?"

There was silence... I got up to go and Paul said "Er, can we have the video and yes please." Vince and Steve enthusiastically nodded.

As I left the room I turned and crooked my finger to beckon Vince and he nearly fell for me again, he was so anxious to follow me.

We entered my room and I closed the door and latched it, then remembered and was rummaging in the bottom of my case, stood but bending at the waist, when Vince came over behind me and started running his hands over my buttocks, which I felt was surprisingly restrained but pleasurable. I slowly stood with the video cassette case and turned and put it in Vince's hand. It was a legitimate commercial copy of Scandinavian porn, but I don't think they will be concerned with the language. "Take that to Paul and come straight back."

He grabbed the tape and then fumbled the lock trying to get out and was back so fast he must have thrown it into the room.

He returned and I latched the door. "Right where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted?"

"Er, you were on the bed and I had my mouth on your c... pussy." Nice save Vince.

I sat on the bed and spread my legs. "What's wrong with this picture?" I said with a bit of a laugh.

"Er, you are dressed?"

"So what are you going to do about it?"

Vince knelt between my legs and unbuckled my belt and released the waist button and proceeded to lift my top and standing pulled it off in one movement. Efficient but not very sensual, he clearly needs lessons.

When he threw it to one side, he looked at me and his eyes widened and he froze. "Oh, a, a bra."

I thought, Oh. My. God, he hasn't a clue, he hadn't realised I even had a bra on! "Right, lessons later, we haven't time for this." With that I stood, as did Vince. I unhooked and removed my bra and Vince's hands started to touch my tits. He wasn't doing a bad job.

I dropped my jeans and was kicking them off when he noticed my grannie panties. "Oh, I preferred the other ones."

I grabbed the waist band and pulled them down and explained. "The ones I had on, said I was feeling good about myself, and these say I wasn't and if Rob had seen them, that I wasn't interested. Now I'm saying, 'get on with it'!" And with that I sat back on the bed and spread my legs, more or less where we were before the interruption by the oaf.

Vince dropped to his knees and started to kiss me on my pussy without opening me up our using his tongue. He lifted his head. "Er, you are not as wet as you were."

I ruffled his hair with my right hand. "And not surprising is it. Now use your thumbs to open me up and then stick you tongue in me and, with as much saliva as possible, work it up and down." And he did just that, but not much more. "For fuck's sake, show some more enthusiasm, like the men in the films, move it in and out and around and right at the top, you will find a bump called my clit, tickle that and suck on it. If I moan, you are doing in right, if you get it wrong I'll slap you."

His technique rapidly improved and he was making appreciative noises, as was I. "Oh, God you are a quick learner. Now you have my clit wet you can massage it with a thumb, and bring you other hand up to my tits, they are feeling lonely." Not entirely true as I had been using my left hand, but it's not the same.

Vince lifted his head to see where to put his thumb and mumbled. "Oh, Opal, you taste so nice now, and really wet." And returned his mouth to me with extra vigour as I thought. If he keeps on like that he will get a face-full of wet. My orgasm was building but I wanted more.

"Vince, are you fingernails short?" I was hoping for a yes.

"Sorry, I chew them, I know I shouldn't."

I ruffled his hair and pulled his head closer. "That's ideal, I want you wet your first two and slowly put them inside me, palm up." He moved his mouth off me and I felt him start to penetrate me as asked. When I felt he was deep enough. "Now curl them up and bit and stroke in and o..." I gasped as he got that right. "and get back on my clit! And don't stop if I scream."

And scream I did. "Ohhh! Ahhh!! AAAHHH!!! Ooooh!"

Not the best orgasm I had ever had, but with the dry spell and the enthusiasm, it was good. Vince would have kept going as instructed, but there was an urgent knocking on the door and so he pulled off which marred the experience. "Sis, are you OK in there?"

I was breathless but Vince replied. "She's OK, it was just an orgasm."

The door handle was rattled and so I pulled myself off the bed and went to it and opened it, the look on Paul's face of his naked and aroused sister was epic. "Thank you for spoiling the moment. Can't a girl have some privacy?"

He was blushing. "Sorry, after earlier I didn't want anything, you know..."

"Oh, I give up with you, and there is poor Vince with nothing to show for his efforts."

He interrupted and looking at him I hadn't realised how wet I had made his face. "Oh, I don't mind, it was great, especially hearing you scream, and you taste so nice."

I decided to risk it. I was sure that Paul wouldn't misbehave, and Vince wouldn't either. I pushed past Paul and went into his room where Steve was looking sheepish. I noticed they had put my video on and I was surprised that it was on one of my favourite scenes, number five, which had two women being pleasured by an older man. Then I remembered I had last watched the previous scene which had two younger men and a woman.