All Comments on '1x: The Stepsister and the Gang'

by AlexFourways

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlexFourwaysAlexFourways4 months agoAuthor

Wow thanks for all the Views, Ratings and Favourites! 2k+ in ten hours is a pleasant shock!

Any and all feedback on what I got right (or wrong) will benfit future stories!

Alex

AnecdoteskepticAnecdoteskeptic4 months ago

I’m loved this story, especially when the gangbang is orchestrated by a woman who loves sex. I used to believed multi orgasmic and continuously orgasming women were fantasy, but I’ve found one that is both. It’s great to have stories that encourage both fantasy and my reality. Sequel please.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways4 months agoAuthor

Anecdoteskeptic, thanks for the comments. Clearly a lot of people are reading this one and voting, so I must have got someting right.

Sequel. It's part of the premise of these One-Off tales that they don't continue, which I why I added a 'For those who like closure'.

My other, multi-part stories, either were intended as such, but even then the characters have taken the story off in their own direction that I wasn't planning!

Much Ado About Mr Fourways was supposed to be: The missed date, the wrong person, and then Alex and Bella going to Carol's and continuing the Gang Bang. But Dan had other ideas and Alex and Bella spent the night together, as did Dan and Carol. I have another two 1x: stories in the works but possibly an idea / situation might float your boat.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Great story!! A woman who knows what she wants!! 😉

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like this respectful story. The guy who showed no respect got excluded and that is why everybody else gained the freedom to have sex and fun.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways3 months agoAuthor

I doubt that the last Anon will be back to read this, but as Terry Pratchett said, 'when you start writing the characters take over and do their own thing.' When I wrote "The dark haired Rob, always a bit crude, but also good looking" I had him lined up to be the leader in the escapade, but he blew it with his 'sun doesn't ...' and 'gang bang' attitude and had to be shown the door. I had meant Opal to have them one at a time, (at least initially) but then she decided to have more fun than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Most totally awesome!!

Cool88Cool88about 2 months ago

A good story real nasty and erotic with plenty of nasty raw fucking and swallowing loads of seed.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 month ago

God I love a story like this written from a females viewpoint. Your description of virgin males was spot on. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexFourways@AlexFourways
Hi I am a male, 60+ based in Britain. I am conventionally straight. I often home in on Group Sex stories, but to find the ones where women’s pleasure is what the story is about. NEWS CAST 21 April. I Stepped Off The Train - Missing, just published in Romance. Written in one w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES