1x: The Succubus and the Geek

Story Info
A Theoretical Physics Student Gets a Night Time Visitation.
8k words
4.5
4.2k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand alone story.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older . Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

There is an intro, 'Who Am I?' and a concluding 'For those who like closure.' But you can skip those if you are in a hurry.

Who Am I?

My name is John and I am a final year student at one of the top Russel Group Universities in England. I am studying theoretical physics and am expected to go on to a PhD. I know I am healthy as I collect all the health data that I reasonably can, weight - twice daily, and weekly: blood glucose; blood pressure; lung peak flow and pulse oximetry and so on. I am not worried well, or obsessive, just having taken one measurement, I keep doing it as: one value is valueless - but a trend is priceless.

I look after my diet and keep fit by walking, or if too far, cycling everywhere. Carrying bags to and from Campus is better than pumping weights, though I go swimming three times a week, twenty six laps as hard as I can go. My one weakness is coffee. I make my own, double espressos, about eight a day as late as ten or eleven in the evening.

I know about sex, both reproductive and how to pleasure a woman. I know that I am a shower-grower, that is my flaccid, intact, penis, was just under six inches and grows nearly another two when aroused and I'm also thicker than the average, there is data out there. I wear underwear that keeps it upright, so if it grows, it doesn't become uncomfortable. I rarely self-pleasure and don't watch much porn, which was fiction dressed as reality, but I read erotic literature, much of it on Literotica, which had a lot of reality dressed as fiction, but also many good stories.

For Christmas I had been given a Garmin smart watch, one with real hands as well as LCD display, and that showed everything was fine, except my body battery was never good and my sleep was poor, but had lots of REM.

----

However, I have been working extra hard and I found occasionally I would power nap in the afternoon, aka: mild narcolepsy, and I seemed to be developing episodes of part waking from a dream but being unable to move, aka: sleep paralysis.

I would have been worried, but as I don't drive, though I can, there was no risk from the first and no health problems with the second. I know sleep paralysis could be the source of delusions about alien abductions or female demons or other foolishness.

Now I have mentioned, in passing, the sleep paralysis to others in my friendship group in case any of those doing medicine of psychology knew something that I haven't found on the internet. They had asked when it happened, and I have told them what my watch had told me about my REM.

When I say friendship group, it is mostly young women, who were friends, and I am often a confidant about the woes in their study, financial and love lives. I have been told he was 'ruggedly handsome' and have a 'nice bod' but I don't put any weight on it. Sometimes male friends have commented to me that, after some chats with women that 'you could be in there'. Possibly, but I have other concerns, my exams and my arch rival.

After exams I might explore such options, but there again, most pretty birds fly away after exams and only came back on results day.

For full disclosure I am a virgin, not a statement that really applies to men, and that doesn't concern me.

----

My room in the Student Hall was on the ground floor of a twelve storey block, which otherwise was all female. The whole block used to be exclusively female, but there had been problems with prowlers and so the University authorities, in their wisdom, thought that the ground floor being occupied by men would cure the problem, which it did to the extent that they knew who the names of any men causing problems. Access to the upper floors requires a key card so the women could come and go, but the men were kept to the ground floor (unless invited, contrary to the rules, higher up the building). The dining room was shared with the adjacent male Hall, so mealtimes were not segregated.

The Succubus and the Geek

The time had got late again, nearly two in the morning and my alarm would go off at seven.

Despite my lack of romantic attachment, or possibly because of it, I am sought out as a shoulder to cry on. I am not only a good listener to the problems brought to me, I have been told my advice is considered reliable.

This was all during evening meal times before I retreat to my room to work and tonight on the run up to final exams the conversations had gone on longer than normal and so I was working later than normal.

I really need to get more sleep, but I have a major rival for my scores in finals papers... me. I have not only been the highest scoring student in each of my previous end of year exams, but I have been the highest scoring student on the course since its inception.

I realise it is time I went to bed, it was a hot night, unreasonably hot and humid for May in England, and I had to discard my pyjamas and duvet, using just a sheet, to be cool enough. The window was open to try to let in some cool air, but as my room faces west, it and the surrounding ground had got baked in the afternoon, so it wasn't that effective in creating a draft. The curtains were open and a remote street light dimly lit my room.

I awoke, or became aware, but I couldn't move and was laying on my back, my head propped up by my pillows, so I was looking towards the window as much as the ceiling. My glasses are on the bedside unit, but as I can't move, I can't reach them, so the room is blurred, but I can see that the single sheet over me is tented, again, by an erection and I sense it was related to a dream that faded as soon as I try to remember it.

Then I heard the noise that must have disturbed the dream and my attention is drawn towards the window, my eyes seem to be drawn by movement. I notice a white pyramid shape rise up and fill the window. I could sense the eyes, but little else and the shape flowed towards me.

The figure reached the foot of bed and then midway to my head, then I felt the sheet flowing over my body and onto the floor, leaving my naked body exposed to the night air, especially my rampant cock and I am sure that the figure gasped. The figure extended itself to envelop my cock and it felt like there was a hand within a veil around my shaft and then another extension felt like a hand on my balls, again with a thin barrier.

Between the two contacts, I felt my body react, but I couldn't moan as it felt as if someone was sitting on my chest.

The figure released my cock and flowed even further over my immobile body, tracing my stomach and chest. I paused at one of my nipples and pinched. I took a deep breath in response, but couldn't cry out. The figure paused, seeming assessing if I was really immobile. Satisfied, it rose up and climbing between my legs, my body disappeared under the veil which then seemed to collapse. But then I felt a warm grip again on the base of my cock and one cupping my balls, but this time seemingly skin to skin and then there was a warm breeze flowing over the tip.

That was then followed by a warm wet embrace, first on the tip, but that then moved down and up repeatedly and it tormented my cock. I seemed I was hallucinating a blow job, I suppose fairly standard female demon faculty, but it felt so real and so much more than self-relief, I couldn't believe it was not real. I longed to reach out to feel the body I just knew was there, but couldn't.

Then the torture stopped, which was torment in itself and the figure flowed up my body, leaving my wet cock exposed to the air. The figure flowed up across my chest and the sensation of two small hands flowing to and fro across my chest was certainly beyond my ability to imagine such a thing. My nipples were tweaked again, clearly testing that I was immobile.

Then I felt the mattress move and the figure straddled my hips and my cock was held again and moved across the lips of the mouth and I expected the blow job to resume. But the mouth felt different, fantastically different, totally encompassing my cock and in bobbing up and down gradually consuming my whole length.

The succubus moaned and writhed on me as it rode me and I realised I was within a woman, my cock in her vagina, her body fucking me. I knew then that this was not an hallucination, but there again I couldn't believe that a woman had come into my room and was having sex with me.

What I was feeling was beyond imagination, so perfect a place for my cock to be, my first penetration of a woman, so perfect, so divine... so helpless to contribute. I was unsure what to believe and was frustrated that I could not move. The succubus could move, and that movement became more frantic and the cries more wild as it, or rather she, rode me.

One cry was very loud and I recognised it as the sound of a woman's orgasm as I had heard from the rooms above from time to time. The figure collapsed on me and I felt the contact of breasts through the veil and breath on my lips. I felt the embrace of my cock pulse and then the figure rose again and resumed its assault on my senses and shortly after I orgasmed, feeling my spunk contained within the warm spasming space as the demon wailed again and was once again across my chest.

My orgasm seemed to weaken the spell on my immobility as I felt the tightness of my chest replaced by the weight of the succubus, but as I started to move, the figure lifted from me and left the bed, flicking the sheet back over me and whispering 'sleep and dream' and fled to the window and was gone.

I felt exhausted but exceptionally calm, I laid there wondering about what to do next and then my morning alarm went off and the sun had risen. I had slept soundly between the departure of my night visitor and the morning.

----

I would have but it down to a dream, but I had clearly come in the night as there was dried cum in my pubic hair, but little on the sheet. The watch app on my phone showed the start of the REM sleep about three am as usual but now the heart rate went up in the latter half, as if I was awake, before I fell back into a deep sleep.

I went and showered and got dressed and went to breakfast and lectures and lunch and labs and evening meal and talking and study.

I hardly thought about the events of the previous night, not expecting a repeat, and I certainly couldn't discuss it with anyone. During the evening meal I had the typical discussions and worked late and drank my normal coffee intake.

----

I woke again in the night, paralysed again, hard again, seeing a figure again. It flowed over to me and flicked the sheet away to expose my rampant cock and I heard 'uh huh ... mmm'. The veil flowed over my groin, the figure between my legs, and I felt hands on the base of my cock and my balls and almost immediately a mouth on my manhood, this time I recognised the tongue swirling around as the lips bobbing up and down, making my shaft wet. Then the hand rising up to bring the wetness down to cover all of my shaft.

Again I felt the figure straddle me and impale itself on my cock is one long, but slow movement. I wasn't sure that the figure was the same as the night before, I was now. The body embracing my cock felt familiar, almost luxuriously generous but deeply stimulating. Rising and falling in a springier manner. Rotating as it met my body rather than rocking backwards and forwards and the vocal sounds were distinctively different, higher and quieter but longer. I then had my doubts, was it the same, or different?

After the succubus came with long moans, it laid on my chest and the breast felt fuller than the previous night and the figure thrust up and down my body until I came and this time I felt the figure keep thrusting as my spunk increased the lubrication between us and the figure shrieked again. Immediately it rolled off me and replacing the sheet, headed out of the window before I could wonder if I could move.

There was no command to sleep, but I did, and woke at my alarm. I checked the output from my watch on the app, and it showed the same pattern of REM and heart rate.

One data point is worthless, two are interesting...

I wondered if I could change things so I was not so passive, but I knew not to change parameters when there were so few data points, so I didn't ... yet.

I went and showered and got dressed and went to breakfast and lectures and lunch and labs and evening meal and study. During the evening meal I had the typical discussions and worked late and drank my normal coffee intake. I seemed to notice more looks in my direction from the women and smiles, which I returned and seemed to make my body react.

Again I woke on my back, paralysed with an erection.

The sequence repeated, but with variations. The sheet was pulled up from my feet, leaving my chest double covered. But the blow job was still delivered from between my legs, and still with a hand on the shaft and a hand on my balls. The riding of my cock was done with the body facing the other way and the embrace was tighter and spasmed more, a different body, or just the position. After the figure came they slumped where they were before it rode him to mine. The sheet was returned to its previous place and he was left with a 'good night'.

----

I didn't know why this woman, or these women, were giving me this experience, there were a couple of options, or more.

They were doing it just for their own enjoyment:

But did that mean I was just some sort of living sex toy?

But they, generally, didn't seem that self-serving.

They were doing it to give me a reward:

But that meant I wasn't getting the full pleasure from it.

I didn't consider that efficient.

Or a combination of the two:

Or something I hadn't thought of.

I was certain it was a woman, or women, from the hall, and the group that I consider to be close acquaintances, otherwise how would they know of my sleep paralysis and when it occurred.

They, or she, also seemed to be impressed by the size of my erect member.

I needed to find a way to overcome the sleep paralysis as, fantastic as it was, being unable to engage in what was happening to me was also frustrating.

----

The next night...

The weather broke, it was colder and wet, and I needed the window closed and my pyjamas and duvet back.

Possibly the change in temperature or something else, but I didn't wake in the night and with a closed window and the rain there was no way that I could be visited.

Then it was exams and then halls became practically empty.

My PhD was confirmed so I would be back, but rather than stay in halls I got a room in a shared house. To earn some more money, I got a part time job as a barista as I already knew a lot about making coffee.

As I had, for a given definition of 'had', sex with a woman, I wasn't entirely sure but I was sure the most intimate part was the same, even if the actions varied. I decided to date when I got the chance which, working in a coffee shop, was easier than I expected. However, none of them were serious and usually only lasted a couple of weeks, but included getting intimate, very intimate, with most of them. I was careful as I could be to avoid complications.

When the next term started, the opportunities increased, especially with girls coming to University and being away from home for the first time. I seemed to have a way with chatting up women that was unthreatening, and therefore more seductive. Also, from comments like 'you'll take care of me', occasionally with a 'please', I sensed that I was known as a man who wanted to make sure my partner enjoyed themselves in bed.///

Of course, this added data points to what I jokingly called the VFI, or Vagina Feel Index, and I could confirm that reverse cowgirl felt tighter, and deeper, than cowgirl and reverse missionary with the same partner. I became convinced that my nocturnal visitor was the same woman as the three times I had sex with her felt more similar to each other than the sex I had with other partners. The clincher was that the Succubus blow jobs had followed the same technique, where those I received from other women varied widely, from just licking to trying to deep throat me, not that I minded at all.

However, as my PhD work increased, I had to give up the coffee shop work and the number of dates reduced and I was becoming a hermit again as, not being in halls, I only met anyone when I went out or if I had lunch on campus.

Two weeks before Halloween I received an invitation posted through my letterbox for a 'Grand Halloween Party' but it was anonymous. I nearly ignored it until I saw that it cost £100 (All Proceeds to Charity) so, if someone wanted me there that much, I decided to go for it. My theme, dead easy 'MAD SCIENTIST!!!'. Start with an old lab coat and add mysterious, glow in the dark, stains. I resisted the temptation to put the title on my back, just, so put it on a name badge attached to my lapel. One breast pocket stuffed with maker pens, washable in case I wanted to use them. The other with sample tubes to be filled with glow stick chemicals.

I checked that I wouldn't be breaking any rules, there were rules on the back, but they mostly were, no smoking, no vaping, no drugs. I presumed alcohol was excepted as it also said, all drinks to be bought at the bar. Oh and a free buffet included.

Right pocket a three pack of 'single use monocles' a joke item from SMBC and some MAD SCIENTIST business cards with my phone number. The left one held multi coloured and flavoured condoms, you never know. Underneath I wore just swimming shorts with inbuilt net jock strap. That left me with bare legs going into short grey socks and sandals.

My hair was styled in spikes with white face paint, but nothing but a fake scar on my right cheek. I had invested in contact lenses, so I didn't need glasses and they would have spoilt monocle joke.

----

I arrived at the location, The Manor Conference Centre and Lodge. It was an impressive white modern square building that had a Greek style portico slapped on the front. There was a banner by the door for "In Site Security Services" showing female and male security guard and a sniffer dog, you could tell because it's harness said so. Clearly fair warning for anyone who ignored the rules.

Inside of the entrance there was a reception desk and a freestanding notice board announcing the 'Grand Halloween Party' through the doors just beyond the desk. It looked as if the conference room could be split in two, as there was a second set of doors.

A quick check identified 'Restrooms' opposite the reception desk, but with standard ladies, gents and disabled toilet signs. Also a sign for the gym and pool and then lifts and stairs to the lodge rooms on the second floor.

There was a couple of people on the door, along with the security detail, checking invites and entering the conference, come party, room. My ticket was taken, cut and I paper wristband was put on my right arm that would need to be torn to take it off. I entered the room and I saw that the DJ was set up on the stage. Close to the doors there were tables set up with a nice buffet and a large bar.

The party was quite good, most costumes were predictable, witches, devils, vampires, bunnies, pirates, super-heroes, nurses, doctors and the rest. The music wasn't too loud unless you got nearer the stage than the bar.

I was enjoying myself and chatting up a few women. When asked about my pockets I would bring out a monocle in its wrapper, open it, and put it to my eye, which got a giggle as they thought it would be a condom, then I would put it back. If asked about the other I would bring out the strip of condoms and ask, 'would you like to try one?' More giggles but an occasional 'catch you later, maybe' with a quick kiss to seal the deal. I passed out one or two business cards.