1x: The Succubus and the Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw her, or at least the costume. White, head to toe, almost shapeless, but her eyes clearly visible. Whether she had just arrived, or been somewhere else, I couldn't tell but she was clearly enjoying dancing, so I swayed over to her. "We meet again."

She turned her eyes to mine, I could see she had an eye mask inside the costume, so it turned with her head, but her eyes were sparking. "Have we met? I don't recall your voice?"

I was nearly forced to reconsider, but realised her words were questions and of course when I met the succubus couldn't, and therefore didn't speak.

I decided to play verbal games in response. "My eyes recall seeing you and my vital spark knows the feel of yours, unless I am mistaken."

"Come tell me about this vital spark and I will see if I recall it." With that she flowed over to where the buffet and bar were, away from the press of the dance floor and the music. As she moved, I could sense the shape of her body as the cloth wrapped around her, but it seemed to be tethered to the heel of her shoes and around her wrists, so it followed her movements.

We got to the buffet and with a few quick movements, her slender hands, appeared, and I saw her wrist band, and with another a carefully concealed veil was dropped from her mouth. It was a very pretty mouth, and a cute chin. Only five, or six reference points, plus her voice and I was convinced that this was a very attractive young woman, and my vital spark agreed. Also part of my brain began to filter through the women I had known in halls, but although there was a itch of match, she wasn't one who regularly spoke to me, as they had mostly been final year students like myself.

She picked up a few morsels and put them on a plate and turned to me, smiling sweetly. "And when would a mad scientist have met a ghoul like me and why only your vital spark knows about me and not your hands?"

"I was immobile, when I was visited in my bed by a succubus looking like you and it rode my manhood to its pleasure and then mine... three times."

During my reply, she had eaten some of the delicacies, with no small degree of sensual innuendo.

"That is a bold assertion that you have known my most intimate place, I could easily be offended. Why were you immobile, had someone tied you up?"

"No, I was suffering from sleep paralysis, awake but unable to make my body move, or to speak."

"A strange story, and how did this phantom enter your room, drift through the walls?"

I smiled. "It was very hot and I had the window open and it, or you, just climbed in and worked your skills to our mutual pleasure."

She finished the last morsel... and smiled. "If it was me and not someone else in a costume like this one, how would you know?" At that moment, a sudden breeze blew the costume against her body and I got the impression of her breasts, with erect nipples, possibly braless and probably the right size. I smiled.

"The succubus was my first intimate encounter," With that I noticed her eyes widened in surprise. "so it was etched on my memory in great detail. Since then, I have been with a few women but although they have all felt similar, they were sufficiently different that I could tell they were not the same."

She looked hard at me with narrowed eyes and pursed lips. "So you are saying you would need to fuck me to tell if it was me, or someone else in a similar costume?" She snorted, though prettily. "That's got to be the most feeble pick up line of all time."

"Oh, no, I would need you to fuck me, riding me, remember I was immobile."

"So it's still a fuck, just to prove you wrong Mr Scientist, what's in it for me?"

"Well, whoever it was enjoyed themselves and from riding my cock."

"Says you."

"No, says other women, who have been quite complementary on its size and my endurance."

"Well, sorry to disappoint, but you will have to continue wondering." And with that she turned and skittered off into those dancing to Monster Mash and she joined up with a witch and a bunny and seemed to be talking and joking, probably at my expense. However, as I thought about it, her tone was teasing.

----

After a couple of hours I decided I needed the loo and so went out into the reception area and followed the signs and found that instead of a couple of entrances to separate male and female facilities, it consisted of a large number of separate uni-sex rooms, plus a number of disabled stroke baby change ones. They were all 'ENGAGED' and from the sounds behind the doors, they were being used by more than one person at a time and likely to be occupied for a while, there were also other couples hanging around ahead of him, so, options? I decided that I was desperate enough to use one of the disabled ones.

When I came out, the witch, or a witch, was standing there and looked at me as if to complain but said. "Please follow me." She was quite attractive for someone with a green face, so in a sense of adventure I did. We went to the lifts and entered. When it got to the second floor, I noted that it was the sort where the doors on the far side opened onto the hallway which had rooms on both sides, so the upper story must have an open space.

I followed the witch and she suddenly stopped, turned and put her hands on her hips, effectively barring my way. I asked. "What next?" She just smiled.

I turned thinking that I could just go back to the lifts, but when I did, there was a woman dressed as a bunny blocking my way, almost certainly the one I saw earlier. "Hello, what is this about?" And the door to my left opened into a darkened room. Intrigued, and possibly foolishly, I decided that the simplest, and potentially interesting route was to go in, so I did and I sensed the witch and bunny followed and the door closed.

There was only a small amount of light coming in around the window, from a light in the carpark, and I could just make out the empty bed and there was no sign of a third person. Suddenly my hands were pulled behind me and am eyemask was put over my eyes, I was spun, disorientated and fell on the bed. Before I could move someone, must have been the bunny, leapt on me across my waist and, presumably the witch, hauled my legs around so I was laid up the bed.

I reached for the mask but two pairs of hands pulled my arms up and suddenly they were bound in padded hand cuffs, I went to say something and my mouth was stuffed with cloth, that smelt of a woman, panties? A third pair of hands reached under my lab coat and pulled my shorts down and off! I went to throw my assailant off when four hands retrained and cuffed my left and then right legs, I was now at the mercy of whatever happened next.

This was far more erotic than scary, which was the opposite of what I would have felt if my captors weren't female. There were some whispers and the bunny got off my waist and then nothing. I relaxed as there was nothing else I could do, a lab rat in a lab coat.

More whispers, then I felt multiple hands undoing the coat buttons and it was opened, leaving me practically naked, as the sleeves on the arms hardly counted. I was trying to push the gag out and a voice in my ear quietly said. "Push that out and we have a less comfortable one." So I stopped trying and a finger pushed it back in.

More quiet voices, but also what sounded like clothes being removed. Then hands started to stroke my chest, stomach and legs and I felt my cock start to grow. A hand cupped my balls and stroked them and my cock surged, but I needed more. A distant voice said. "Mr Scientist, an experiment for you, since you claim to be able to tell one woman's 'vital spark' from another. Once you are ready we will ride you and you have to tell us which one, if any, was your phantom.

I tried to mumble. A voice in my ear said. "You seem to want to say something." I nodded. "If we temporarily remove the panties, will you cry out?" I shook my head. "If you do you may regret it for a long time, comprendre?" I nodded vigorously.

The panties were removed and I tried to build enough saliva to speak and I croaked. "The succubus gave me a blow job, presumably to get me wet for her vital spark, but this time I need it to get me properly hard. To be a fair experiment, I would need all three of you to do it, for a couple of minutes. Then..." And the panties were shoved back in and I heard a mumbled conversation and then I felt the mattress move as someone climbed on between my legs.

Two hands held my cock and almost instantly I was hard. A tongue flicked out and circled my glans, followed by encircling lips that moved up and down, but also sucked hard, with a slight grazing of teeth. This continued for a while until there was a meaningful cough and the mouth and hands were removed and the mattress moved again. I hoped the poor light and body masked the technique from the other two.

The mattress moved again and a left hand was put on my thigh and the fingers of the right held my shaft. A tongue slid up from my balls to the tip and then over it, and then the lips moved down and the fingers moved to become an embrace. The head moved up and down with the tongue flicking the underside. Very nice and I surged a bit. Then, thankfully there was a cough.

The final competitor took to the stage, did they know about the other's techniques, would they seek to deceive? The right hand both held the base of my cock and the other cupped my balls. There was a then a breath before wet lips encircled my glans before moving down and up with the tongue working as well. On this third fellation of my cock I was getting a bit trigger happy and was glad when there was a cough.

So I had an answer, but they were expecting the riding test to be the real one, not realising that their blow job technique was more telling.

There was more muttering and something sounding like agreement. Again there was the movement on the mattress and this time there were legs straddling my hips.

The woman held my cock and rubbed my glans up and down her labia and I immediately knew, due to their small size, that this was not the succubus and it was further confirmed as they sank down on me. I wouldn't be able to put in words, but it was a different sensation, but still nice. Then as they rode the tempo was not quite the same with longer rests between bounces. Still nice but I both was glad and sorry when I heard the cough and I sensed the rider was disappointed and then I felt them working hard on their clit till, after another cough, they had a small orgasm and got off.

After a short, heated, discussion, possibly about having to stop unsatisfied, the second woman climbed on. I wasn't expecting this one to be right, based on the blow job, but the labia felt right, the sensation on penetration felt right, the rise and fall, I think they were on their toes not knees, felt right, like the second night. Had they switched order? I was distracted by the sound of moaning coming from the foot of the bed, was the first woman getting herself off from watching or the third getting ready?

I was really getting into this when there was a definitely impatient cough and the woman riding me rose straight off and left me aching for more.

That left the third woman. The sensation of the labia was similar, but possibly a bit looser or longer, I was unsure. The feeling on penetration was also similar until halfway when I felt some extra sensation, like a larger g-spot, or tighter muscle, but clearly, even without technique I knew this was not my succubus. But I couldn't say anything so had to enjoy being ridden.

Then there was a cough and I was left alone again. More muttered discussion and then the three spoke together. "So Mr Scientist, which one, if any is your phantom?" I mumbled to get the gag removed. A single voice said. "No just raise a number of fingers to give the number." So I lifted three on my right and two on my left. "Wrong Mr Scientist, it wasn't number three." I tied to shout and waved my left hand, getting the chain to rattle. "Oh, you are undecided, you can't have two guesses I'm afraid."

I thought what the heck and forced my gag out. I didn't shout, I could barely speak, but kept my voice calm. "The blow job was number three... and the riding was number two... now stop messing me about and release me."

A different voice said. "Clever Mr Scientist, we will have to consider your reward... or punishment." And then a ball gag was put in my mouth and secured behind my head, so much for being released. The mattress moved again and a woman straddled me, rose up and even before my cock met her pussy, I knew it would be my succubus, and I was right.

As she rose and fell I sensed her friends were either side of me, and were pleasuring themselves, then hands were moving on me and I suspect on the woman riding me, but I could still hear them moaning. I felt more movement on the mattress and either one was stood over me, or they each had one leg up and I fantasised gaping pussies over me or ether side of me, but I also hear the one riding me gasp and fall forward lying on me, breasts against my chest.

Even restrained as I was, I could thrust my hips from below, something that wasn't possible with sleep paralysis. As it was the woman just raised herself slightly, moved to get a deeper penetration and held still whilst I hammered away. The pressure points on the mattress changed and I suspect that the friends moved to get a better view of my cock thrusting in and out of their friend's pussy.

Shortly after I heard three sets of orgasms, left, right and on top of me and finally my own groan around the ball gag as I shot my spunk into the woman limply laid on my chest. There was a kiss to the side of my face and I was again left alone whilst there were noises off, principally of what I presumed were women dressing. I head the door open and people leave and I was terrified I would be found in the morning by the cleaner, but then I heard someone moving stealthily and panicked less.

I felt a movement by my right wrist, then something was done to my flaccid cock, then a slight contact on my chest. My right hand was opened and a kiss was laid on the palm and when it went I realised the cuff was open and the figure fled from the room.

I took a deep breath I reached up and took off the eye mask and blinked at the brightness of the bedside lamps, which I hadn't realised had been switched on. I felt down to my cock and strangely there was a ribbon looped around it, but when I retrieved it and brought it where I could see it, there was a handcuff key, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I released my left wrist, sat up, removed the gag, then leant forward, causing an envelope to fall off my chest and slide onto the floor.

Rather than reach for it I released both my feet and rubbed where the cuffs had been rather tight. I buttoned up my lab coat and shuffled off the end of the bed to get my shorts, but I went to the ensuite to get a shower before I got dressed. There was no need to hurry and there was presumably a party still going on.

So I got dressed and wondered about what to do with the shackles when I remembered the letter, which I found and picked up, addressed to Mr Scientist.

I read.

Dear Mr Scientist, in this version of the letter you have shown your analytical skills are adequate and if so I am certain your practical skills were more than adequate.

Please tidy up the room and place the items in the bag and take them with you.

The number you need is 07123 426 789, but do not call it.

You should leave shortly as you cannot re-enter the party or the lodge room once you have left it.

Yours Succubus

I looked at my right hand and the wristband was gone, and I checked the door and it used an entry code so there was no key. Ho hum. Well, it was nice whilst it lasted. I wondered about other letter variants, but I presumed they wouldn't have had the phone number, but why give it if I couldn't call?

I tidied up as required, which was primarily the shackles and the Succubus costume and put them in the zip-up bag, oh and the panties and ball gag. I decided to make myself some coffee, disgusting instant stuff. This was partly to get the taste of the panties out of my mouth, as delightful as it had been at first, it had gone sour as my mouth dried.

And then I left, not too disappointed as, brief as they were, you don't often, if ever, get three blow jobs and four fucks in three pussies in one night. I filed all the memories away on my drive home.

----

I texted the number the next morning. <Hi, just reaching out by text as this is not a call.>

</Who is this? Unacceptable answers will result in your number being blocked.>

I thought, did answers give me a chance to make a mistake, or would I need to get several answers correct?

<I am Mr Scientist.>

</How did you get my number?>

<I was left it in a letter.>

</What is your real name?>

<John Simmons>

</Come to Ruby Tuesdays in the shopping centre at 12 sharp. Bring the bag. I will find you. S>

I decided not to risk another text and to get myself ready for my rendezvous, I figured I would be safe in a restaurant... well mostly safe.

----

I turned up at ten to twelve and was making a show of looking at the menu in the window when a woman came up behind me and said. "Nice and prompt Mr Scientist." And she looped her arm around my right one and marched me in straight past the 'Please Wait Here to be Seated' desk, so I figured she knew the table we were headed for. At the booth I was effectively shoved onto the bench seat with my hostess sitting to block my exit. I put the bag on the bench at far end of the table as it effectively wrapped around so you could seat five at a push.

I took in the view, brunet to my left, blonde opposite and redhead beside her. I looked at the chin and lips of the blonde and redhead and they were not quite right. I turned to my right and smiled. "Pleased to meet you S, though I suspect that's a pseudonym."

She smiled back. "Not exactly John, it's Sarah and meet my co-conspirators, Jennine and Robin." They both smiled and offered a hand for me to kiss, which I gladly did.

A waiter turned up to get our drinks order and check whether we were ready to order our meal. We decided wait till he came back and, after making our choices, we chatted about what we were all doing, not that they needed me to say, but I found out they were all final year students and knew me from last year.

They had worked on the costume in response to my comment about sleep paralysis and succubae, having decided against an alien. If the weather hadn't broken, I probably would have been visited by Jennine and Robin. They were a bit miffed that Sarah hadn't revealed that she had got in three times, when they each could have had a go at me. Sarah's excuse was that studying neuroscience, sleep paralysis made me a case study, yeah right. She was also the person consulted on my condition by my primary circle of friends. I began to recognise all of them, but Sarah least of all until she revealed that, because she was fed up with being ignored as a 'boring brunet', she had dyed her hair blonde and worn it in a messy ballerina bun, that is piled up on top.

We chatted through our meal and I felt pleased at the outcome of our little adventure. I paid the bill and smiling said. "Where do we go from here, if at all?"

Jennine and Robin looked at each other and Robin replied. "Well, we go back to our digs to study, but that little slut next to you probably wants to go back to yours and get some more of that very nice cock. I was miffed when I had to stop just before I came." So Robin was number one, Robin Readhead LOL?