$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 02

Story Info
Luna and Margaret search for jobs.
2.7k words
4.54
3.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

A ton of thanks to all who read and voted on Chapter 1. The story continues as we get more into the meat and potatoes of what the story will entail with the student employment.


A man in a well-fitting suit knocked on the ornate wooden door.

"Come in," a voice said inside.

The man opened the door and stepped in. The Associate President was leaning back on his tall chair, eyes closed. His personal assistant's bare ass and bright red heels showed from under his large desk.

"I'll be just a minute," the Associate President mumbled.

The room was quiet for two minutes aside from the assistant's slurping sounds and the Associate President's heavy breathing. At the end of the procedure the Associate President the announced his ejaculation with a loud exhale, followed by, in order, the assistant getting out from under the table, handing the Associate President a towel to clean up, wiping her own mouth, and finally picking up her crumpled skirt and pulling it on.

"Do you need anything else right now, sir?" she asked with a pretty, feminine voice.

"That is all, thanks. Joe, how's your stress? Do you need some relief before we start?"

"Thanks but no, Archibald," the man said. "I had a double last night."

"Well, that does it."

The assistant curtsied and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"So what can I do for you, Joe?"

"I have a proposal for improving the student finances. As has been reported repeatedly, the youth of our country are being crushed economically and that is turning many away from higher education."

The older man perked up in his chair.

"I'm all ears, Joe. What did you have in mind? I hope it's not about tuition."

"Absolutely not. Of course the university can't just cut its income. That would be a disaster for the staffing levels. No, what I'm proposing instead is an increase in on-campus employment options."

"What kind of employment options? I wasn't aware there were any unfilled jobs."

"There aren't, but we can create them. Do you know what's the best part about student employees? They're cheap. As such, the jobs do not need to pay much, and that means we can afford to create roles that aren't very productive."

"I like this, Joe, but the President is going to need a more concrete plan. Did you have specific suggestions?"

###

The room was stuffy despite the humongous footprint and a very tall ceiling.

"Fuck, half of the university must be here," Margaret said.

"It looks that way," Luna replied. "But let's not despair. There must be jobs left for us."

The girls eventually found a section with a smaller crowd. Behind a table was an older man and a younger woman.

"Hi, we're interested in employment opportunities. What is the role here?" Luna said to the man.

"Have you heard of teacher assistants, sweetie?" the man asked.

"Uh, sure. They're the grad students who run a bunch of study sections, right?"

"It's confusing, I know. Those are the teaching assistants. We're recruiting for teacher assistants here. It's a similarly valuable role, but with different responsibilities," the man said, smiling.

"So what are these responsibilities? And what kind of qualifications are required?" Margaret asked.

"I'll be glad to answer that! I'm Miriam Shone, the teacher assistant coordinator!" the young woman behind the table replied. "In short, the main responsibility is enabling the professor to fully focus on their work. And as to the qualifications, they are variable to each professor. Professor Mumps here, for example, preferred to come evaluate candidates in person rather than rely on a checklist."

"And from what I can see, both of you definitely possess the qualifications for the job," the man continued. "If you're interested just give your names to Miriam and she'll get back to you."

"I'm sorry but can I ask for a bit more details?" Luna asked.

"Certainly," Miriam said.

"I still don't understand what the actual day-to-day responsibilities are. Does it involve keeping the calendar, organizing mail, handling calls, that sort of stuff?"

Luna looked at the professor, expecting an answer, but couldn't find his eyes. Instead, he was looking at her breasts.

"Sorry, what did you say?" the man replied after a few seconds.

"Luna, you realize what the role is, right?" Margaret said in a quiet voice.

"Oh. Oh. What?" Luna said, when the realization dawned on her.

"Exactly! Your friend is correct. It's largely focused on stress management of our teaching faculty and staff, so that they can best focus on their core competency, which is educating the future of our country," Miriam said with a perfectly straight face.

"Fair enough. What's the pay?" Margaret asked her, realizing that the professor was now staring at her own tits.

"Like with all roles here the pay is $7.5 an hour, which we believe is extremely competitive."

"Thanks," Margaret said, and wrote down her name. Despite Margaret's insistence Luna didn't, and the two continued on their merry way.

"What's the harm in writing down your name? You have no idea how many other opportunities there will be?"

"I will not be a whore for a fat 50-year old fucker who may be teaching me the following semester!" Luna replied.

"I'm happy you have the options but I don't, Luna. I need a job here. My webcam gig is just not doing it. At least this way I know who it is I'm serving."

"Sorry Margaret, I didn't mean to be judgmental. I just felt so dirty with the guy standing there, looking at our bodies, imagining what it'll be like if we work for him."

"He's a man, that's just how they are."

"Let's not talk about it at least until my shivers have gone down. Look, there's another desk with no line."

The two walked to a table, this time with two women. One was young and the other was in her mid-40s, but both were attractive.

"Hello! We're looking for employment opportunities," Luna said, feeling safer since it was just women.

"Wonderful," the older woman said. "I'm Dr. Kahlua. Miss Hernandez and I are looking to hire a researcher assistant to our small group."

"A researcher assistant?" Luna asked.

"Yes, it's almost like a research assistant, but not quite. Miss Hernandez is a research assistant, which means she helps me in my work scientifically. A researcher assistant is a more practical role."

"We just came from a teacher assistant table. Is this similar to that?" Margaret asked.

"Yes, pretty much. Only it's not for a single professor but for the whole group."

"And is the main responsibility also to provide....services?" Luna asked.

"Yes. The role is mainly to provide sexual and other non-sexual intimate services such as massages, so that the group members can focus on their work and further the scientific progress. Stress and tension are real hindrances to intellectual work. There is quite a body of literature written about the subject."

"Aren't you ashamed?" Luna yelled at the older woman. "Shouldn't you be against using poor students for sexual purposes, not actively participating in it? Get a boyfriend or something?"

"There is no need to raise your voice, young lady," the woman replied in a calm voice. "First, most women receive far greater relief of stress from cunnilingus than anything that a penis can do, and many of us find women far gentler and selfless. Isn't that right, miss Hernandez?"

"Dr. Kahlua is correct. I do currently have a boyfriend, but he pays little attention to me once he has emptied himself. That's how all of them have been for me."

"Precisely," Dr. Kahlua continued. "And second, while I understand some people with more conservative values might find the idea of this type of work distasteful, the fact is that it's still work that is valuable to the society, much more so than much of the rest of the service industry. Also, we provide a safe, caring working environment with a stable salary and predictable hours. How many other entry-level jobs can provide that?"

"FatDonald's pays the same and has very stable hours," Luna tried to push back, but fire had died from her eyes.

"Indeed it does, but I can tell from your eyes you do not work in the fast service industry. If you did you would understand this is a million times better option than that. Strapped to a table for eight hours a day with a non-stop stream of customers painfully fucking you for without any regard for anything but emptying their balls as quickly as possible? What does that make, a hundred customers a day if it takes an average one of them five minutes to come? Is that really a good comparison here, young lady?"

"No, it's not. Sorry," Luna said, unable to look into Dr. Kahlua's eyes.

"What's your name?" Dr. Kahlua asked.

"I'm Luna."

"Tell me, Luna, do you currently work in the service industry?"

"I do. In a diner."

"And what kind of clients do you usually get?"

"Lonely men."

"Do they appreciate the service you provide?"

"No. There was this one guy...but no, they don't."

"And how's the pay?"

"My tips vary, but it's usually about $10 an hour during weekends, and $4 during weekdays."

"So you get no women?"

"None. It's all men. A few times there's been a wife to watch, though."

"So why not give us women a chance? Surely we can't be worse than your average sweaty man?"

"Fine, I'll say it. I'm straight. Sorry."

Dr. Kahlua smiled first at Luna, and then at Hernandez, and finally at Margaret.

"Dear Luna, this has nothing to do with sexuality. Hernandez is straight, and I used to be until I gave up on all forms of love altogether. Just think of it as a special kind of massage. That's all it is to us. To escape the work for a few minutes and get some feel-good hormones to fool our brains to keep working."

"Could I do a trial period?" Luna asked.

"I think we can arrange it. I'm really glad you came to talk to us, Luna. Most others haven't been so open minded about working with women. And you, are you interested?" she asked Margaret.

"How many spots do you have open?" she replied.

"Just one, unfortunately."

"I'll pass. I'm happy to let my friend give it a go first," Margaret said.

Luna wrote her name down to an otherwise empty list, and the pair kept going.

###

After grabbing some water and sitting down for a brief rest, they continued. The crowd was only growing. They clearly weren't the only desperate students.

"How about we find something with people our age?" Luna asked.

"You don't like older people?"

"Uh, not so much."

"What about that Mr. $20? Not even him?"

Margaret expected Luna to lash at her, but she kept calm.

"No. He hasn't been back, and since it's been a full month I doubt he'll be. He must just have had a good day, that's all there was to it."

"Sorry, Luna."

"Don't be. He was just a generous customer. Anyway, there's a table with three younger guys, let's go there."

The three guys were all dressed in expensive blazers and tan pants, with identical haircuts.

"You girls looking to sign up?" the tallest one of them hollered.

"It depends. What are you offering?" Margaret replied.

"I mean it's officially $7.5 an hour but the brothers have decided to make it known that there may be an occasional beer or two available for consumption."

"Cool. So what's the organization?"

"We're the fraternity Alpha Alpha Alpha, looking for a residential assistant."

"Oh, which dorm is this?" Luna blurted.

"Dorm?" the tall guy laughed. "Sorry, I forgot that girls actually live in dorms. Nah sister, this is our own house just outside the campus."

"Don't mind my friend, I knew guys don't live in dorms," Margaret said. "So, the job?"

"Well, how do I put this?"

"Sucking a lot of dick," a shorter guy with big biceps next to him said. "That's the job."

"How much, and how often?" Margaret said, not flinching.

The tall guy looked at the buff guy, and then both of them looked at the third guy, a blonde with thick-rimmed glasses.

"We haven't actually decided," the tall guy said. "You're the first that asked."

"That can't be right. Your list has like five full pages already," Margaret said.

"Let's just say that we get a lot of girls who'd be willing to work for free just to meet us, no matter the conditions," the tall guy said, winking.

"Why would anyone do that? Are you guys famous or something?" Luna said.

"Just one second, gentlemen," Margaret said and then pulled Luna forcibly to the side.

"Can you please stop ruining it, Luna?" she hissed. "Don't you know anything? The only guys who actually come to college nowadays are from wealthy families. Triple alpha is not even one of the top frats and all of these guys must be millionaires just from their childhood pocket money. It's okay if you're not into that but please don't hurt my chances, okay?"

"Sorry, Margaret," Luna said, her voice shaking. "I guess I just haven't followed that kind of stuff so much. I'll be quiet, I promise."

They hugged and then walked back to the table.

"Sorry, my friend just doesn't know that much about different living arrangements. So, where were we? Is there anything special you're looking for? I can tell there's a lot of competition for this role."

The blonde pushed his glasses higher up his nose. "It's like you said. There are already a few hundred names. Some girls are very pretty. Others are very eager. One said she'd give every brother a blowjob a day, and would be available for fucking all night, every night, other than the night before any exam. So, why don't you surprise us? What is it that you could bring to the table?"

Luna saw Margaret flinch and get speechless for a moment, before she gathered herself.

"I'm the best damn masturbator on your list, I can guarantee it. I can get off by stimulating any of seventeen different parts of my body. I can squirt with the power of my thoughts. I once had twenty three consecutive orgasms without rest. Despite this my pussy is as pretty as a Mormon freshman's, and if you beg enough, I'll let you touch it. I might even let a lucky guy learn some of my tricks."

"Excuse me?" the buff guy said. "Do you think we're looking for someone to come to our house to finger herself?"

"No, because you wouldn't know that's exactly what you need. I guarantee you that a few weeks of you guys having a daily group jerk-off while you watch my live show will do wonders for your bonds. It's a powerful experience."

"What do you think we are, faggots?"

"No, no. But to truly be a brother to one another you need to have each other's trust and respect. There is no better way to connect than via a shared but totally not gay sexual event."

"I'd rather just fuck you, to be honest," the buff guy said.

"Oh, but you'd have to earn that. I might let you pour me a beer after my show, assuming you've been a good boy and not jerking off when you're not watching me. And yes, I can tell from how much you come, and yes, I will measure it. If I'm happy about how well you're doing I might let you touch my pussy eventually. With one finger."

"This is stupid," the buff guy said. "Why don't you go find some other table."

"Hold on," the tall guy said. "We shouldn't dismiss such a unique proposal, right, Sergey?" he continued, looking at the guy with the glasses.

"Definitely not," the man called Sergey said, and Luna noticed all three of them trying to shuffle their legs to hide their bulges.

"Why don't you write your name there and we'll get back to you?" the tall guy said.

"Sorry, but you have to take it or leave it right now. I can give the first show tonight. The guy who approves me gets to watch me shower before."

All three exploded in sounds of affirmation and, moments later, started pushing each other to assert dominance. After much shouting and shoving the guy in glasses emerged victorious.

"I'm Sergey. Welcome to Alpha Alpha Alpha."

"I'm Margaret, and the pleasure is all mine."