Duty Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting changes the family dynamic.
3.4k words
4.63
4.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
759 Followers

Miri watched the strange man as he joined them in the hotel's elevator. The newcomer was of average height and build, with brown hair, completely nondescript, and yet she suddenly felt uncomfortable. Something about this guy just seemed wrong. The 19-year-old moved between him and her younger sister Dove. Their father seemed oblivious to his eldest daughter's concern.

"How're you all doin' today?" the man asked. He was wearing a black leather jacket as if he thought it made him look cool...it didn't.

"Good," Miri's father responded.

The guy turned to take the three of them in as the door closed and they started moving. "Single dad?"

"Yep! Taking the youngest on a trip to the city for her eighteenth."

"Nice, nice." The man's eyes roamed over the two young women in their tight summer clothes before he pressed the stop button and the downward motion abruptly terminated with a loud buzz. "Keep quiet, everything's fine," he informed them, and Miri realized that things were indeed fine.

"Damn, you two are hot," the guy commented as he took in their forms. Miri was a slim, fit brunette and her younger sister Dove, with her similarly beautiful features, was an ash blonde with larger breasts and a somewhat curvier figure. "If I wasn't all cummed out from the orgy I just had, I'd want to take you both side-by-side in front of yer dad. Maybe...?" He caressed his crotch and winced. "Nope, those women rubbed me raw. Just couldn't resist 'em, especially with that...uh, dwarf? What's the correct term? Definitely not the M word. Eh, doesn't matter...she'll be dripping my stuff out of her cute little body for days." He shook his head. "Anyway! Hey, buddy, when's the last time you got fucked?"

Miri's dad frowned as he thought about it. "About five years, a bit before their mother died."

"I'm sorry." And the guy actually looked sorry. "Yer a good dad, and I miss mine, so I'm gonna do you a solid. Girls..." He then proceeded to explain things to their attentive faces. "And you," he pointed at the father, "enjoy it. And one last thing, ladies...you won't remember this until it's time, but if you ever..."

Miri woke up. Why had she been dreaming about that strange man from the previous day? And what had woken her up? She looked over to the other hotel room bed to see her younger sister, still clad in her pajamas, awkwardly slipping her hand up and down her father's hard cock. The man who was the source of Miri's dark hair was moaning as he approached his release and she recognized that as what had roused her from dreamland. "Dove? I should be doing that."

The blonde didn't stop. "You got to do it last night. 'It's a woman's duty to help the men of the family release their sexual tension.' That's the rule, and it doesn't say just the older sister, Miri...I want to help too." She stroked faster as she became more confident.

"I'm not complaining," their dad said, his breathing heavy as he watched his youngest stroke his hard dick.

Miri frowned. Just the previous night she had done the very same thing Dove was now doing, though of course more skillfully due to her having a steady boyfriend while her younger sister was still a virgin. Her father had a nice cock, she figured a little under seven inches in length, just a little longer than her boyfriend's and slightly thicker as well. With Dad not having had sex in years, he had cum quickly, his load spurting up into the air and onto his 'dad bod' chest, as was happening right at that very moment.

"Ugh!" The man lay back into his pillow with a contented smile. "Oh, Dove...that was so good, baby."

The younger girl looked at the remains of her father's spend on her hand as she reached for the bedside tissues with the other. With her back to her family, she quickly licked some of the warm seed from her fingers. Her face felt hot as she then sopped up the white pool on her father's chest.

"I'm going to shower," Miri told them and headed into the bathroom. She felt strange, and wondered why they'd only started helping their father with his sexual tension just last night. What terrible daughters they were, leaving the man with years of discomfort. It was good that the guy in the elevator had reminded them of their duty. After that, the leather jacket-clad man had resumed the car's downward motion and got off in the lobby, leaving them with their new life.

"Can I join you?"

"Aah! Daddy!" Miri moved to cover her nakedness as her likewise naked father climbed into the shower with her. His penis was limp but still somewhat puffed up from his earlier cum.

"What?" he asked as he doused his hair in the spray and reached for the teeny bottle of hotel shampoo. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about...you remind me so much of your mother...so sexy..." He continued examining her naked form as she shrunk away from his intense gaze.

Her eyes flitted lower and noticed that his cock was getting hard again. "So soon?" she asked, and got to her knees. While keeping one arm across her B-cup breasts, she used the other to stroke his length, quickly bringing it to its full size.

Her dad rinsed the shampoo from his head. "It's a bit sore from Dove's hands...could you use your mouth, baby?"

She felt his eyes upon her. She didn't even blow her boyfriend, but... 'It's a woman's duty to help the men of the family release their sexual tension.' The rule didn't say how. She took his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking.

"That's my good girl..." He placed his hands upon her head, just holding them there as she bobbed her mouth upon him.

With her other hand free, Miri almost brought it down between her legs to give herself some relief -- she'd been so pent up with taking care of her father's urges with her hand and mouth, plus the perverse sight of her sister whacking the man off earlier -- but instead she moved her hands to his surprisingly supple butt, kneading it as she pulled him into her mouth again and again. It took only a couple more minutes before his member swelled up and she pulled off just in time for his hot load to splash on her nose, cheek, and chin. "Ack!" she gasped as she pulled back and felt the next spurt hit her chest. The one after that hit her flat tummy and she looked down as sperm from the man who sired her dribbled down toward her engorged pussy lips below her trimmed dark pubes. While she was on the pill, she wasn't going to take any chances...she stood up, switched places with her huffing father, and felt the warm water of the shower washing away his cum.

---

Their dad sated for now, the two young women took an arm each and headed out into the city. Dove wanted to see a museum, which was mostly boring to Miri but it was her sister's birthday getaway so she didn't complain. They went to a TGI Friday's for dinner and stuffed themselves silly before heading back to the hotel for their final night in the city.

That evening, their father managed to convince Dove to use her mouth as well. Miri was satisfied to note that her sister took much longer than she did that morning to make him cum, though the younger sibling swallowed his load, earning her a "good girl" from their father as he faded into sleep from the post-orgasm hormones.

Dove smacked her lips. "It's not tasty but not bad either...what do you think?" she asked Miri.

Miri just shrugged. "Never tasted it." She noted the satisfied look on her sister's face. "Ugh...let's just go to bed."

---

In the morning, Miri woke her father up with her mouth since he had been sleeping with his prominent morning wood sticking up in the air. When he woke up and came, she swallowed it down and frowned...definitely not tasty. Still, this way there was no mess to clean up. She licked the remainder from his bulbous head and then they got dressed, stuffed their belongings back into their suitcases, and checked out of the hotel.

It was a couple hour drive and their dad got another boner along the way! Though Miri warned her of the dangers of removing her seatbelt, Dove gave their dad some 'road head' that ended with another load of his cum down his younger daughter's throat.

Dove smacked her lips as she refastened her belt. "I think I could get used to it."

Miri, who had leaned forward to watch her sister help their father, could see the outline of Dove's hard nipples pushing through her bra and tank top, and for a moment felt like something was terribly wrong, but only for a moment, and then she sat back to watch the scenery go by.

---

"So, anything cool happen on the trip?" Miri's boyfriend Bill asked her as they drove to their date.

"Went up a tall tower...saw a museum..." Started sucking my dad's cock, she didn't say. The second rule the man in the elevator had given them was, 'This is household business...don't tell anyone else.' She considered...Bill didn't have sisters...did that mean that while Miri had been away with her family, his mother...?

"Can we go park?" she asked him.

He glanced at her while keeping an eye on the road. "Uh, really? No dinner?"

"I'm super horny."

In a darkened area of the town trainyard, she took him in the back seat of his Tercel, riding him and cumming a full three times before he grunted and filled her hot, wet pussy with his load, making her orgasm one last time. She loved the warm, throbbing feeling of the only man she'd ever been with deep inside her, making her birth control pills an absolute necessity after the first time they'd gone without a condom on one of her safe days.

"Wow, you weren't lying when you said you were horny," he commented as she collapsed upon him.

"Yeah, I missed you," she half-lied.

---

When she got back home, Miri didn't find her father or sister in the living room. "Hello?" She searched about until she heard the gasps from her father's bedroom and opened the door. There, on her knees in front of the man, Dove surrounded his hard cock with her C-cups, bouncing them up and down and licking at the head.

"Ugh!" their father grunted, and Dove gasped as a shot went up the side of her cheek. She tried to capture the spurting dick in her mouth but the man pulled back to jack the rest of his load onto his youngest daughter's torso before he stumbled back to sit on the edge of the bed. "Wow, you look so beautiful like that, Dove," he told her.

"Really? Thanks, Dad." She blushed and started licking at her cleavage.

Their father finally noticed his other daughter standing in the doorway. "Oh, hi, Miri...good date?"

"Um, yeah..." She looked at her younger sister with her larger breasts. She had tried to give Bill a titjob once but she just didn't have enough down there. "Got classes in the morning...going to bed."

---

Miri got up early to wake her father up with another blowjob. Dove, having just graduated from high school, tended to sleep in as she enjoyed her last summer before she had to figure out what to do with her life. Knowing their father the softie, though, he'd probably just allow her to keep living with them with no pressure to 'leave the nest', at least for a while. As her unconscious dad's cock firmed up in her mouth, she wondered why any father would let his daughters leave home if they were helping him relieve his sexual tension. Well, other fathers would have a wife, Miri realized, so she and Dove were in a non-standard situation.

"Mm, hey baby..."

She looked up to see her father looking down at her like her boyfriend did. She blushed.

He put his arms behind his head. "Can you use your breasts like your sister did last night?" His eyes roamed her sleep shirt...she looked down to find that her nipples were quite visible through the polycotton fabric.

No, she fucking couldn't! she raged in her head. Stupid little big-titted bimbo! She got to her knees. Well, she had one advantage over her virgin sister...she threw one athletic leg over her father's pelvis and pushed her panty-clad pussy onto the shaft of his hard cock.

"Oh shit..." her father moaned as she began rubbing back and forth along his length.

"Mngh..." Miri grunted as she felt the hardness of her father's member rubbing between her pussy lips through the thin cotton barrier. She was doing this to help him, not pleasure herself, but the stimulation went both ways.

It only took a few minutes. "Shit! Ugh!" her dad groaned and she saw a spurt of white splash up, along his stomach.

As she moved her hips forward, she felt the next spurt of his hot load saturate the fabric of her panties. When she moved back, another spurt joined the first and on the next thrust forward, her panties became even wetter. Finally, she stopped with the head of his cock nestled into the gusset of her underwear as the last dribbles of his load soaked into it.

"Oh, wow..." he moaned, "that was amazing, Miri."

"Glad to help," she told him as she dismounted and headed to shower.

She pulled off her shirt. "Jesus..." she moaned as she lowered her sodden panties. A pair of underwear was surely no replacement for a condom, as evidenced by the sheer amount of shiny liquid inundating her engorged labia. She jumped in the shower, taking extra care to clean down there, almost causing her to cum herself, but she had to hurry to university.

---

When Miri got home, she found her father and little sister cuddling on the couch watching TV. "How's everyone?" she asked them.

"I helped him just a few minutes ago," Dove informed her with a smug look.

"Life is good," their father said as he gave his youngest a hug and she snuggled into him.

That night, Miri got to her father's bedroom door a few seconds before Dove did. "You helped him this afternoon so it's my turn tonight," she told her more voluptuous sister.

"But...fine." The cute ash blonde pushed out her bottom lip and went back to her bedroom.

Miri opened the door and went in. Her dad was already laying there, naked, his hard cock sticking up and ready. Once again, she straddled him and rubbed her cotton-covered crotch along his length.

His eyes roamed her chest. "If you're not going to use your breasts, could you at least take the shirt off? Boobs help me get there faster."

She hesitated only a moment before pulling off her sleep shirt. Stupid Dove and her bodacious ta-tas...

"Ah, gorgeous..." he commented, "just like your mother's."

Miri blushed and rubbed herself back and forth faster along his shaft.

"Ergh...the fabric's kinda abrasive, Miri."

She paused again. She hadn't gotten off since the previous night with her boyfriend or she would probably have made smarter choices, but instead she rolled to the side, pulled off her panties, and mounted her father again to continue basting the top of his dick with her juices.

"That's so good...my good girl..."

She was a good girl, she knew, doing her duty to help the strong male provider with his sexual release. Their father had lovingly taken care of his girls for years...didn't they owe him? Didn't he deserve this? She felt his bulbous head ricochet off of her prominent clit and gasped, bearing down upon it. His cock was so hard and hot...

"Ohh..." he moaned.

She recognized that sound and moved upon him even faster, repeating that insistent tapping on her little nubbin as she brought him closer to orgasm. She'd been horny since doing the same thing that very morning, only with her panties in the way, so she was close too. "Mngh..." she grunted, adjusting the angle so as not to overstimulate her clit.

"Oh!" they exclaimed in unison as she felt half of his cock slip right up inside her vagina.

"OHH!" her father grunted.

She felt his hot load burst within her. She had been so close to her own orgasm that her favorite feeling not only pushed her over the finish line, it catapulted her into nirvana. "A-hh! AAAHHH!!" She screamed, instinctively bouncing upon him and burying his length all the way inside where his next spurt inundated her spasming cervix. "NNGHHH! HAAHHH!" She fell upon him, her muscles turning to putty as her father continued injecting forbidden sperm deep inside her.

And then she was back in the elevator, the strange man leaning toward the girls. "And one last thing, ladies...you won't remember this until it's time, but if you ever orgasm while helping him...hee hee..."

A hidden switch activated in her head and she lost consciousness.

---

Miri woke to find her thoughts all jumbled up. The man in the elevator...he had said...what had he said? She blinked at the light coming in through the bedroom window and heard birds outside, but that was wrong...her bedroom only got the sunset, not the sunrise. Then she realized that she was still in her father's bed. The man lay next to her, one arm outstretched that she had snuggled up into as they slept. She looked down at the covers on his chest as they rose and fell in time with his breaths and then pushed them back to reveal his limp penis. Last night, she had accidentally impaled herself on that babymaker and came hard as he blew his hot, incestuous load inside her. She could still see some dried whiteness on it.

She got to her knees and took the limp noodle into her mouth, licking and sucking, tasting a stale combination of herself and his stuff as her oral action reinvigorated his member.

"Mm..." her father moaned as his eyes opened. "Good morning, love."

She pulled off and looked at him, wide-eyed.

"Oh, Miri! Uh, sorry, for a moment you looked...um..."

She climbed astride him. A moment later, he was inside her and she was riding him as if she hadn't had sex in weeks.

"Oh, shit..." her father groaned and reached up to paw at her B-cups. "So beautiful..."

She thrilled at the compliment and as he lightly pinched one of her nipples she came a little, throwing off her rhythm. Her father's hands moved to her athletic butt to pull her up and back down upon his engorged member.

"Fuck...yes..." she moaned as she resumed her movements, the two working as one, amplifying the pleasure for both of them. She could feel as he bottomed out in her, the tip of his cock poking at her cervix as his crotch rubbed into her prominent clit. "Mmn...do it...I wanna feel it...c'mon..." she urged him.

"What do you want, baby?" he huffed.

She could feel him getting thicker inside her. "Cum...cum in meeeeEEEE!" And then she was cumming, and a moment later she felt the throbbing of her father's cock as he blasted his morning load deep inside his 19-year-old daughter's pussy. "Yesss..." Her body stiffened and shook as she felt every burst of his semen deep inside her, full of sperm like the one that had created her almost twenty years earlier. "Ohhhh..." Finally, she collapsed upon him and felt her father stroking her hair.

---

Later, Miri was at school when she realized that she hadn't taken her birth control pill the previous night. She had planned to do it after helping her dad with his sexual tension, but then had fallen asleep in his bed with a full load of his proven seed soaking into her depths. She moaned a little as she felt her pussy twinge at that thought, getting her a couple looks from the other students in the lecture hall.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
759 Followers