$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 05

Story Info
With conflicting post-nut clarity Joe plans entrapment.
4.2k words
4.65
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I forgot to mention this earlier, but initially this story was planned to be a single-part story, similar to Virginia is for Lovers. However, the story kept growing and I realized there's a lot of material here, more than I can fit comfortably into a single part. As a side effect, as mentioned in the previous chapter, the chapters tend to be on the shorter side due to being intended more as separate scenes than standalone chapters. While I hope I will keep getting feedback on the chapters as they are published this might be one of those stories that is better read in a single go once it's finished.


He hadn't been in the diner where he met that first-week girl in a long time. In fact, not since hiring her. Why had he been avoiding the place? Was it because he was guilty about the tip? Or taking her home, which he usually didn't do? It seemed crazy since it was undeniable she had been one of the best orders he'd ever made. Maybe the fact that she was a student made it feel too wrong despite Joe realizing many of the girls working in the industry near the campus were students.

Unfortunately she wasn't there, but someone else was.

"Do you already know what you have or do you want a minute?" Qing asked him.

"Qing! It's me, Joe. We met earlier."

"Hi Joe, I remember."

"Well, given that I am your boss now I don't think it's appropriate to order from you."

She looked aghast.

"Please, Mr. Joe, I have no money. I need a customer. It is quiet night. Please don't ask another server."

Joe looked around and it was indeed quiet. Three girls, all attractive, were leaning on the bar. There was an older man fucking a server on the other side of the room, and a young guy browsing the menu with a server explaining the options to him.

"After what happened to you I don't want to take advantage of you."

"No advantage. It's just work. Tomorrow we pretend nothing happened."

"Fine," Joe said. Surely this wasn't inappropriate since she was not acting as his employee but working at a fully separate job. Besides, she hadn't officially started with Joe's office yet. And she did seem desperate.

"So, what you want? Any starter? How about double dessert?"

"Qing, come here," Joe said, motioning her closer to him.

"Yes," she said, her ear next to his mouth.

"How about you just tell me how much you want me to order, and I'll order it. As much as you want. We can go to my place and we'll see if I actually have any energy, but you'll get paid for the whole thing, okay? I want to repay you for what happened with Mumps."

She stood up with a confused look on her face.

"You serious?" she whispered back.

"Dead serious."

"Okay, Mr. Joe. How about the overnight special? There are many many options so you will be happy too."

"I haven't gotten that before. How does it work?"

"I have not done one before, but we go to your home and stay there until morning or afternoon or sometimes evening. Basic package is two separate three course meals and options for snack in between."

"Okay, how about I get a cheeseburger with fries to go for some real food, and that overnight special with options we will specify later?"

"Great. I will give the order and start get ready. Any requests? Clothes? Special shaving?"

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, I might just fall asleep after eating anyway."

###

Joe did fall asleep. They had gone on the couch and Joe had asked for Qing to massage his shoulders, which she did masterfully, but afterward Joe's head had gotten heavy and he had laid down. Next thing he realized was sunlight shining through the living room window.

"Qing, are you still here?" Joe called.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Qing's voice came from the kitchen. "I make some breakfast. You like eggs?"

"Oh, thank you. Did you get any sleep?"

"Yes, your bed is very soft. Only it was such a big bed for one person. I hoped you wake up and come to bed, actually."

"Come on Qing, I hope you can leave that behind with the new job. You're a smart, sweet girl, you don't need to sell your body any more."

"You don't understand, Joe. I want to do good for you. You helped me so much. You hire me for that office job and now make a big order, and I do nothing for you in return."

"You're making breakfast for me, that's pretty valuable."

"You not that funny, Joe. I'm serious. Even when you fall asleep you have big erection. Can you do your important job with that? Is not removal of erection the point of the assistant program?"

"Yes, but it doesn't have to be you. It's better it's some random nobody, not my own employee."

She came from the kitchen without the eggs. Her scent was quite strong and Joe wasn't sure how he hadn't noticed it yesterday. She was wearing only her underpants and his old t-shirt. Her nipples were clear through the fabric.

"How about you be quiet and let me give you something back," she said, sitting on him, face-to-face.

"Qing," Joe's brain tried to protest, but the protest was vetoed by the powerful Reproductive System Caucus.

She kissed him, and even the last fragment of willpower was gone. The kisses were followed by her undressing them both. She took Joe's dick in her mouth and started sucking, but he had to interrupt her.

"Qing, I'm really close. Get on me before I blow the load."

She responded by sucking harder and bringing her tonguework into play. Her small hand found Joe's ballsack and started massaging all the right spots. The escalation of arousal was too fast for Joe to give any warning, and moments later Qing's mouth was full of thick white paste. She swallowed it all, smiling.

"Thank you for breakfast, Joe. It reminds me of a salty soup in China that I like."

"I'm sorry about what I asked earlier, Qing. I shouldn't have asked for you to sit on me."

"Silly Joe. This just the first part." Having said that she took Joe's rapidly softening organ in her mouth and started sucking mercilessly. Joe tried to protest in every way he could, explaining it's too much, it doesn't feel good, he needs to check his e-mails, etc, but Qing did nothing but suck harder. And, like a miracle Joe hadn't experienced in twenty years, his dick was soon at full mast.

"Now Joe can fuck me long time," she said, pulling him up and leading him to the bedroom.

Joe entered her without a moment of hesitation. His dick was sensitive from the first round and she was as tight as her petite body would make one expect. Joe thought she had vacuumed out everything he had in him but less than a minute into fucking he felt his balls starting to restock the reserves in a hurry.

It would have been so easy to pump her for another five minutes and let go, but something deep inside Joe's mind managed to remind him that it was selfish. He would do the Right Thing and give her an O first.

Joe started to pull out, but Qing's interlocked legs didn't let him.

"Joe is not going anywhere."

"I just want to lick you. It's unfair I get all the pleasure."

"No, just fuck. Trust me."

After one of the easiest feats of persuasion in the history of human speech Joe continued railing the girl. Her small breasts bounced with each thrust and Joe was more than happy to use his hands to hold them in place.

An indeterminate amount of time later Joe realized that he was no longer in control, but was instead being controlled by the small hands on his ass. His thrusts were directed at a different angle than initially but he was smart enough to not question Qing's intentions. The payoff came soon after when she started shouting something in a foreign language and dug her nails into his back.

Joe responded by starting to ram his meat into her even more forcefully, slamming his whole weight against her hips. Joe wasn't sure if her orgasm was just very long or if she was having another one already. He soon lost interest in debating the question as his own load was getting ready to go.

"Qing, I'm gonna cum soon," he managed to utter.

"Come inside me," she replied between her still-ongoing gasps.

And so he did. The floodgates between his balls and his shaft opened and a tsunami of cum started to approach her shores. Waves of manhood kept hammering her cervix until the cavity was full and the excess leaked on Joe's sheets.

Once it was all out Joe collapsed on her and she took him in an embrace.

"That was good, Joe."

"It wasn't such a long time, though."

"It was enough. More than enough. You so thick."

###

An hour later Joe was at the office, conflicted. He had paid Qing for the order and gave a generous tip, but it still felt wrong. She was an employee of his, and if he gave her money for sex wouldn't that lead to her offering more sex to get more money? What Qing did for money was none of his business, but he was afraid it would affect her, and their working relationship. Maybe he should tell her they could not have any more sex, under any circumstances.

Joe heard the door to the office section open, and he walked to his door, ready to tell Qing the bad news. However, when he opened the door, the young, attractive woman behind the door wasn't Qing.

"Milena!" Joe almost shouted.

She took a step back in surprise, but quickly regained her composure.

"Joe. Were you expecting someone else."

"Yes, an employee."

"I was here earlier this morning. Where were you?"

"I had, uh, a staff meeting that went long. So, how can I help you?"

"I'm here to hear what you have done about the rotational assistantship problem?"

"I see, of course. Actually I meant to contact you earlier, but I realized I don't have your contact information. Either way, I have found out the arrangement is not within the boundaries of the student employment program and instead is a mixture of forced prostitution and kickbacks to coaches, who effectively work as pimps."

"So you can shut it down? That's great news."

"Unfortunately, I have no hard evidence. That's why I wanted to contact you. Do you think you could convince a teammate of yours to work with me and help me get said evidence?"

"A teammate?"

"Yes, someone who would be performing these services and would be willing to carry a recording device."

Milena sat down and stared at Joe's desk for a few seconds, deep in thought.

"That might be a problem. I can't think of anyone who would be willing to do it."

"Surely you can't be the only one in your team who doesn't approve of the practice?"

"Oh, I'm definitely not, but the ones not approving would never be convinced to provide this service."

"I understand and I don't blame them. How about if they don't have to go all the way? Just enough to record money changing hands in response to sex negotiations? Then they could back off and leave."

"Yes, that might work. In fact...yes, I'll do it myself."

"You?"

"Why not? Surely I'm attractive enough to get at least someone interested, and I couldn't rightly ask anyone else to do it. It is risky, after all."

"But what if something goes wrong? I would feel bad if anything happened to you."

"If not to me, then to a teammate of mine. Why should it be different just because I've been talking to you. Is it easier to send an anonymous girl to a potential harm's way?"

"I see your point. You're right. It should be safe as long as you stay on the college premises. And I will be nearby, monitoring the live feed."

"That works for me."

"Great. I will get the camera and you will tell your coach that you would like to participate?"

"No, that will never work. I have been so vocal that she would know something's up. No, we need to change tactics."

"Do you have an idea?"

"Yes. You come watch the practice and discreetly approach potential buyers, explaining that you are my agent, and looking for interested bidders. This is already being done in some other teams but not to my knowledge yet in ours. But the johns will think it's normal stuff. Then, you ask from each of them a bid in a closed envelope together with their contact information. All the serious buyers already have a figure in mind and will give it to you. We meet back here after the practice, go over the bids, and then finalize the strategy for the meetup. Sounds good?"

"Wow, you have really thought this through."

"Not at all. I just have a quick mind for this kind of devious stuff."

###

Rationally Joe could conclude that cheerleaders were not, on average, physically more attractive than volleyball players. Both wore tight, revealing clothes, were highly athletic, and pretty, with enough tone to highlight all the right parts but not so much to be unfeminine.

However, due to the cultural sexualization of cheerleaders as the epitome of female sexuality and target of male desire, his subjective experience was very different. There was something magical the way these girls danced, tumbled, and flipped through the air.

He knew his main purpose was to be a pretend-agent for Milena, who was one of the flyers, meaning the ones doing most of the aerial flipping, but the first fifteen minutes he was totally enthralled by the show in front of his eyes. He was grateful for Qing for her commitment to emptying his balls, or he would have had no chance to do what he had discussed with Milena.

Finally, after staring at Milena's tight spandex-covered ass for an entirely inappropriate duration, he snapped out of it and actually became aware of his surroundings. There was quite a lot of audience, mostly men but some women, all clearly from the higher tiers of the university staff and faculty. Many were making notes, and a guy in front of Joe even had a spreadsheet open with a lot of columns with colored highlights. I guess you can never take exploiting young athletes too seriously.

Joe was shocked to find Archibald, his boss, also in the audience. A second later Joe realized he should probably not be surprised, since he had seen Archibald's rotational assistants at full steam earlier. Clearly the man had the same fantasies about cheerleaders as the rest of the malekind, no shame in that.

Joe decided it was best not to be seen by Archibald and started to discreetly scoot toward the other side of the viewing platform. There was a group of four men where he decided was safe enough, so he randomly chose one to strike a conversation with.

"Not bad, huh?"

The other man was about the same age as he was, a bit chubby, with a beard and Harry Potter style glasses.

"Not bad at all. I guess you're here scouting as well?"

"Yeah."

"Benjamin."

"Joseph."

"So, who's your favorite?"

"Actually, Benjamin, if I'm being honest I'm here on a dual purpose. I'm looking for my next assistant, but given my extensive sampling of the team someone there decided I could help them out. See, they have one athlete who has never done anything like that, and they want to find her the best possible match, you know, for a good first time."

"Oh? A virgin?"

"Indeed. And I thought, here's a reliable-looking guy, why not see if he's interested."

"I'm always interested. Virgins aren't really my thing, though. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course, Benjamin."

"Well, I hope you don't judge me, but I'm with the campus IT. Do you remember the program we forced all students to install so we can make sure they don't cheat when they do home assignments? It's actually a pretty extensive backdoor into the whole system, even when the program is not activated. So I write down names here, then I go to the video archives and find some videos of the student either masturbating or having sex in front of the laptop camera."

"Huh, I didn't know what. They actually do that?"

"Yeah. Athletes don't need to stay in those massive 10-girl rooms but even their rooms are small, so the computer sees everything that's happening, basically around the clock. So yeah, I try to pick the ones who know what they're doing. So, no virgins for me, thanks."

"No worries. Good luck, though."

"To you too."

Joe moved to an empty spot and focused on the show for a while to not draw too much attention. If he were to, hypothetically, pick one of these girls, who would it be? The two girls Archibald had been fucking were hot, but he wasn't sure if he could fuck the same girls his boss had. Then again, he had fucked the same girl that disgusting professor Mumps had, but that felt different.

Milena was hot and beautiful, but Joe felt he had committed enough ethical infractions for one day, so maybe it was best not to think about fucking the loudest anti-student-fucking person in the team.

It was hard to decide because everyone was fuckable enough for a middle-aged man like him, but really, the biggest problem was that all of them paled compared to Milena. It was just not a contest at all.

Joe decided he had waited enough and moved to his next mark. This guy was tall and lanky and dressed in all black.

"Hiya. Quite a show," Joe said cheerfully.

"Quite."

"You, uh, scouting?"

"Obviously," the man replied under his eyebrows.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. Good day."

"Wait. I didn't mean to be rude. I am simply frustrated at the difficulty of this assignment problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Here I am supposed to be ranking the athletes with no a priori information of, first, who is even hireable, and second, who all these other buyers are going to make an offer for. I am starting to think I should focus on another sport."

"I feel you. I've been just pretty much going through all of them and seeing who's worth coming back to. However, in this case I have a unique offer you might be interested in."

"Really? How sus."

"Come again?"

"How come a guy like you has some special offer. I don't see you have any link to the team."

"I don't, but, uh, one of the girls I was with said that her best friend in the team would like to try, but is scared the guy might be smelly. So she asked this friend if he can find a reliable guy to screen possible buyers for her special first time."

"So you're the reliable guy, and I'm the possible buyer?" the lanky man said.

"Yes."

"And do you want to smell me?"

"No need. I took it to mean she doesn't want creeps."

"And what other requirements might she have?"

"I'm just pre-screening, honestly. I was asked to get contact info of people who might be interested, and then she can call them later to discuss details."

"If you had been paying attention you would know that does not work for me. I don't deal with uncertainties like that. If I commit emotionally, then I must know the deal will happen."

"Commit emotionally to hiring a rotational assistant?"

"Yes. It is quite an ordeal for me."

"Well, I don't think this is going to work then. She explicitly said she wanted to have an auction with everyone who was interested."

The man chuckled in his black turtleneck.

"An auction? Do not mock me. I can outbid anyone. Yes, anyone."

"I understand. I'm just doing what I was told."

"Before you go, would you at least let me know who it was?"

"It's the flier on the left. The one with a red band on her hair."

"What a treat that one is. I have been wondering about her, to be frank. I find myself rather drawn to the idea of hiring her. Would you be willing to discuss a compromise?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Make sure she calls me first before anyone else. I will make her such an offer she will decide she needs to have no auction. Can you do that for me?"

"That sounds more than fair. Uh, I might talk to a few other guys here, but I will still honor the deal. They're more there for backups just in case you two can't find a good arrangement."

"Understood, but we will. Good day."

###

Ben/Joe did get two more business cards after the Man In Black, called "Shaun" with no last name. Most of the men, including Archibald, formed a line to talk to the coaches after the practice, so Joe thought it was a good opportunity to slip away. He wasn't really going to hire a rotational assistant, of course.

12