$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later Milena knocked on his office door, and Joe let her in. Qing hadn't shown up all day, which was fine. Joe wasn't sure what to think about the whole thing with her yet.

"Did you get any names?"

"I got three guys willing to hire you. One requested a special arrangement, where you call him first and let him make an offer. He talked a bit funny but seemed very certain of himself."

"Creepy?"

"More like scary if I'm being honest. I wouldn't take a road trip with him."

"Okay. We might as well try him first. So, let's discuss the details of the plan."

"Right. So I have two hidden cameras. I thought we would put one somewhere in your clothing to record the face-to-face discussion, and then one in your handbag that you can put down somewhere so it will record."

"Okay."

"And you need to ask for payment in cash. You can say you don't have a bank account or you think cash is more trustworthy or you need to buy drugs or whatever, but it has to be cash."

"Got it. Where should I meet him?"

"I don't know. I guess we need to call him first. You can say you don't want to talk on the phone because your roommate might come home, or something like that."

"That's a good idea. I want to see him and also have nobody listen in."

"I suggest you might meet at the training hall, actually. You can access it after hours, it's quiet and on campus, and I can rush in more easily than in his office or something."

"Okay. What if he insists we go somewhere else?"

"If it sounds risky then just bail out. We can try this entrapment another time. If not, make sure the location is stated clearly so I can follow you guys."

"Okay. How should I dress?"

"Maybe just regular clothes? No, actually, maybe your cheerleader uniform? We want him to commit as hard as possible, and also make it obvious on the video that you're a student athlete."

"Ooh, that's classic. Good idea, Joe."

"Do you have ideas where the camera could go on the uniform?"

"The school logo has an eye on it, that'd be perfect for the lens. I have an older training uniform I can cut a hole in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I don't wear it any more, and this is for a good cause."

"Okay. Maybe you can call him then, make sure he doesn't get second thoughts."

"Okay," she said, drawing a deep breath. Then she entered his number on her phone.

"Yes," a dry voice said from the phone's speaker.

"Mr. Shaun? This is Milena. I heard you wanted to speak with me?"

"Indeed. Very much, if I may say so."

"Well, I'm listening."

"Sweetie, I don't discuss business over the phone. Can you come to my office in thirty minutes?"

"Mr. Shaun, I was thinking we could go to the practice hall. A familiar environment would make me safe. And I might be willing to wear my uniform..."

The line was quiet for a few moments.

"A uniform, you say? This is certainly acceptable. The hall it is, then. Say, 45 minutes?"

"Great! I will leave the leftmost door unlocked."

Milena ended the call.

"Oh no, what have we done! I'm really going to meet this creep."

"Calm down, nothing will happen. I'll be hiding in the hall, okay? If he leads you somewhere I will follow. Just remember, discuss sex in exhange for money, and then demand cash. If he doesn't have any, send his ass to the nearest ATM, no matter how much he whines."

"Okay. I'm nervous, Joe."

"It's gonna be fine," Joe said, hugging her lightly. "It's gonna be all fine."

12