$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 06

Story Info
The plan goes awry, but later Joe meets a familiar face.
4.6k words
4.71
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was hiding in a dark corner of the large hall behind some practice equipment. They had moved one of the safety mats to the center, under a ceiling light. Milena was lying on the mat, and both of them were waiting for Shaun to arrive. Joe had connected his tablet to both of the camera feeds and was recording both. Milena was quietly talking to the camera in her nervousness, and Joe felt bad for her. This was quite a sacrifice for her, even if it was all just for show.

Time passed slowly but finally, after minutes that felt like hours, slow steps sounded from the tunnel leading to the hall. Shaun walked in, still dressed in all black. He was carrying a suitcase and was whistling some old tune Joe knew but couldn't name.

"What a pleasure to meet you, m'lady," Shaun said once he got close to Milena, who had sat up on the mat.

"Mr. Shaun?"

"Indeed. What a lovely costume you have."

"Thanks. So, uh, I don't know how to do this."

"Then let me lead. I want to make you a donation in one nomination, and I am hoping for a donation in another nomination in return. Do you follow?"

"I think so. One nomination is dollars, the other is..."

"Youthful energy, yes."

"So money for sex?"

The man took a quick step back, as if pushed out of balance.

"What? No! Why must you be so vulgar? Such dirty words do not fit such a pretty mouth. I want nothing of the sort. I am simply hoping we both have something we can offer to each other, free of any strings."

"Well, okay, what kind of donation?"

"Your agent, whoever he might be, informed me there could be competitive donations, and I appreciate you letting me offer mine first. Ten thousand."

"Ten thousand?!"

"Let's make it fifty. I do not lack pocket money, miss Milena."

Joe could hear her sharp inhale via the camera, and saw Shaun's thin lips curve into a sly smile.

"That is very generous, Mr. Shaun. Do you have that much?"

The man tapped his suitcase. "Naturally. Perhaps even enough for another donation, we will see."

"Fifty thousand...that's a lot of money..." Joe heard Milena mumble to herself. He was shocked as well. He had expected a thousand, maybe two, but this was life-changing money to a student such as Milena. For a moment he worried she might go for the offer.

"Well? Please let me know what you think."

"I...how can I say no?"

"That's what I was hoping to hear. Now, would you mind letting me observe your side of the donation?"

"Observe?"

"Yes. As lovely as your uniform is, I would like to look underneath."

"Oh. Okay. After that we are going to have--" she started, but was quieted by the man's hand.

"Please do not say it. Let us not worry about such mundane affairs just yet."

"Okay, fine. But only looking, okay? Any touching and the donation will be off?"

"Worry not, I am a gentleman worthy of my word."

Milena's handbag had been set on a bench next to the mat, and Joe could see the whole show from the side angle. He considered rushing in to stop it, but they really did not have enough hard evidence yet. If this Shaun was as powerful as he seemed to think he was, indirect talk like this might not lead to anything but Joe himself getting fired.

Milena undressed with absolutely no skill in teasing. Joe realized she might have never undressed in front of a man before. One by one all the pieces of the uniform came off, and soon she was standing naked in the spotlight and every inch of her being recorded by the high quality camera in her bag.

"Splendid! What a wonder you are," Shaun said, audibly excited. "Would you be a dear and lift your arms, and spin around?"

Milena was covering her breasts and vulva with her hands and through the camera Joe could sense her uncertainty. She probably knew Joe was watching as well. Things had not really gone as they had planned.

"Okay, but then we can discuss the donations?"

"Yes, yes, if you insist."

Milena lifted her arms slowly, revealing the short, tidy pubic hair Joe had gotten a glimpse of before, and her very small breasts. She was slim, but because her waist was so narrow her small hips looked surprisingly well proportionate. Her breasts were not large, but because there was so little extra fat on her body they managed to look mostly round.

She turned slowly around and gave both of them a good view of all her other angles, notably the small but muscular butt.

"Please, Mr. Shaun, I'm getting nervous,'' she said when she was done, covering her private parts again. "I haven't done this before."

"I can see you haven't. Very well, let us get into mammalian topics. I would like to offer a donation of fifty thousand in exchange for a donation of your youthful body for a duration of thirty minutes, or until I decide to end the intercourse. We will engage only in protected vaginal penetration with no other forms of contact expected. If you decide to end the session then the payment is prorated at a linear rate. Is this an acceptable arrangement?"

"Yes. Can I see the money?"

"Very well, if you insist. Here," he said, opening the suitcase and pulling out thick stacks of pressed bills.

"Could I get it before we start? In case you change your mind?"

"Oh Milena, why must you be so suspicious. I mean you no harm. I am simply a connoisseur of feminine beauty with a desire to spread my wealth. But yes, this is something I can do, to make this happen."

He handed the suitcase to Milena and while she grabbed it, he put a hand down on her shoulder.

Milena screamed, and Joe started to run.

"Stop!" he shouted, running toward them as fast as he could.

"What is this?" Shaun demanded, when Joe reached them. He had taken his hand back and was standing looking at the two with a scowl on his narrow face.

"We have recorded you engage in an illegal purchase attempt of prostitution services. You are aware this is not within the parameters of the student rotational assistant program, or indeed, the law."

"Oh? And who are you? Wouldn't an agent want their client to get paid?"

"Let's just say I'm not really her agent."

"Yes, I figured. So, who are you then?"

"Someone who doesn't think school employees should be buying sex from students."

"Oh, but I'm not an employee."

"No? Well, it doesn't matter. This is enough for us to shut down the program for good. Any retaliation toward Milena, and the video will be leaked to the press, understood?"

"Understood, but how about a counter-offer?" Shaun said, his voice lacking any hint of panic or fear.

"I don't think there's anything you can offer."

"Oh, but I can. The program exists to support low income students, yes? What if my foundation made a donation to your office to provide scholarships for a few students, let's say three per year?"

"Are you trying to bribe me? You really must want this tape leaked to the press."

"I would love to have it leaked, so I could relive this moment and remember her magnificent beauty, over and over again. Do not think such a leak is of any interest to me. So no, I am not trying to bribe you. But if I cannot support students by paying them directly, perhaps we could go via the scholarship route?"

"Now you're telling me you did all this just to help Milena financially? Give me a break."

Joe looked at Milena, who was still standing naked and visibly shivering.

"Of course not. I wanted to see her, and dreamed of feeling her. Such a perfect creation should not go unadmired while she is in her prime years. It is a crime against the universe. But alas it seems that is not an option."

"Milena, what do you think?" Joe asked.

"I want to go home."

"Okay, Shaun, I have your number and will call you. Don't try to run or do anything crazy."

The man chuckled. "Of course I'm not going to run."

He proceeded to bow to Milena. "Dear Milena, I am sorry that I never received your donation, but please know I am honored to have seen what I saw today, and I will treasure it until I die. Farewell, both of you," he said and turned away.

"You forgot your money!" Joe shouted after him.

"I seem to remember donating it to her," Shaun said, not even slowing down.

###

Later the same night Joe and Milena were back at the office. He had procured her a cup of hot chocolate, and a dark, bitter cup of coffee for himself.

"Did you get what you needed?" she asked, still dressed in the cheerleader uniform.

"I need to think about it. It didn't go as I had planned."

"Joe...you will delete the video, right?"

"The moment we don't need it any more, of course. I can blur you in it, of course."

"But you saw the whole thing? You saw...me?"

"Yes, Milena. I saw the whole interaction."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"But you won't spread the video?"

"No, of course not. How about I give the original to Qing for safekeeping? I wouldn't be watching it, of course, but I hope you would feel a bit more comfortable about it?"

"Thanks, Joe, that does make me feel better. I just...you know...haven't really shown that to anyone before."

"That's okay. I promise I will wipe it from my memory. How about I call you in a few days and tell you what we can do with this proof?"

"Thanks. And thanks for being respectful," she said, smiling shyly.

###

Joe slumbered back home, exhausted mentally and physically. The entrapment attempt had gone too far. With a more brutish customer it might have turned ugly. He might have gotten beat up, and Milena assaulted. There was no chance in hell that it would ever be replicated.

He would need to think carefully what to do about the rotational assistantship program, and find more about Shaun. After he got home, which still smelled like sex, he shot Qing an e-mail about finding out as much as she could about this Shaun guy.

Thinking about Qing, and realizing the sex smells were because of her, made him stiffen, but he knew he could control his urges easily due to the aforementioned assistant's excellent performance earlier. Instead, Joe decided to start writing a summary of his findings so far. No doubt Archibald would be asking for a report sooner than later. Luckily many of the survey results had found their way back to him. He could personally observe only a tiny fraction, after all.

A few minutes after midnight Joe had gotten all of it on virtual paper, and the results were not good. In some cases the employers gave good reviews, but the employees gave bad ones. These were likely similar, though hopefully not as extreme as, with professor Mumps. Also, there were those where the opposite was true: the employees reported high satisfaction, but the employers were not happy at all. Quite a few cases also reported both parties being unhappy. What was almost completely missing were cases where both sides reported high satisfaction. Margaret at the Triple Alpha house was one of the rare cases, but that could surely not be replicated at scale.

There was one another outlier, where both sides had given maximum satisfaction scores. Joe made a note to go visit there already at 8am, when the assistant was supposed to report to work.

###

The woman who welcomed him was tall and attractive.

"Good morning. My name is Dr. Kahlua. I have been expecting you, Joe."

"You have?"

"Absolutely. I am well aware that our results with the researcher assistant program have been different from those of our colleagues. It was obviously only a matter of time before you came to see what it is we're doing differently."

"Yes, you're right. Do you want to tell me what's your secret?"

"It's simple. We care about her very much. She's part of the laboratory like a real assistant. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, she is a real assistant. She will be getting a co-authorship in our next article, for example. Her work is absolutely indispensable to our success."

"It can't be that easy."

"But it is. In fact, why don't you observe. We have a team meeting in fifteen minutes. The meeting is held in the laboratory, but you can watch it here from my office via a webcam we have set up for experiment monitoring and security. After the meeting is over you are free to come interview either my graduate student, or the assistant, but please do not interrupt the meeting itself."

"Oh, certainly, I'm happy to observe. Whatever you have done, the results are remarkable. If we can replicate it even partially with the other groups it would have a huge impact."

"Please don't hesitate to ask for any help from me. But now, I must get ready for the meeting. I'll set up a laptop for you to observe."

Dr. Kahlua took a laptop from her shelf and opened a security camera monitoring program in it. Joe could see a latina woman, who looked to be in her mid-20s facing the camera, and another woman, a blonde who must have been the assistant, with her back facing the camera. Dr. Kahlua turned on the volume and Joe started hearing the two women chat about some fashion topic he had no clue about.

"We should be done in less than half an hour, but sometimes we run a bit long, so be patient," Dr. Kahlua said before she left the office with a stack of papers under her arm.

A minute later Joe saw her enter the laboratory and sit down at the table. They started discussing some science-y stuff. Dr. Kahlua and the graduate student, whose name apparently was Hernandez, did most of the talking, but the assistant had a few surprisingly on-the-spot comments as well, at least based on what little Joe could follow their conversation.

The discussion went back and forth for some time. Dr. Kahlua was making extensive notes. Finally she put her pen down and shook her hand.

"Excellent. We seem to have a good plan of work for today. Hernandez, what's your stress level?"

"It's at eight. Sorry, Dr. Kahlua. We had a fight with my boyfriend last night."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. We'll take that into account. How about you, Luna?"

"Five. Despite this job I'm constantly scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finances. That gives me a lot of worry, and I don't think I slept well last night."

"That is unfortunate. Let me see if I can pitch a performance-based bonus system to higher ups. However, short term, it's clear we need a round of stress relief to start the day. I'm at stress level one today, so I can do most of the work."

Joe saw both of the girls nodding at their boss.

"How about Luna, you and I first take care of Hernandez. I suggest I will give her a facial massage while you do the CL? After that, Hernandez can go make her herbal tea and come start the experiments. While she does that, I will give you CL. Does that work?"

"Works for me, Dr. Kahlua," Hernandez said. "Sorry about the trouble."

"Nonsense, dear. Everyone has days like that."

"Works for me too, but what about you, Dr. Kahlua?" Luna said, and it was at that moment Joe finally realized this was the same Luna he had met at the diner, the one he took home for a second round. The one who started all this.

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine today. I will probably masturbate in the afternoon, before the faculty meeting."

"Okay, if you say so, Dr. Kahlua."

"Now, Luna, would you turn on the music while I help Hernandez strip?"

Luna left the frame, and Dr. Kahlua started taking the clothes off Hernandez. She wasn't acting like someone undressing their lover, more like a mother undressing their young child. She wasn't touching her inappropriately, merely helping her with buttons, bra strap, and other such details. When she was all bare, Hernandez laid down on a towel that Dr. Kahlua had placed on the meeting table.

She had a nicely proportioned body. She was quite short but not too skinny. Her breasts were full without being huge.

Dr. Kahlua appeared back in the frame, having lost her shirt and bra somewhere. She looked more like a mature woman, but was in an exceptional shape for someone her age. Not that she was old, perhaps in her early 40s, same as Joe himself. Her breasts were smaller than Hernandez's and still perky. She started spreading oil on the face of the graduate student, and Joe could hear a violin music piece starting to play in the background. Luna returned to the scene as well, fully nude. She climbed on top of the table and took her position between Hernandez's spread legs. She started kissing the other woman's inner thighs and massaging her lower tummy as Dr. Kahlua proceeded with the massage.

Hernandez was having a good time. Dr. Kahlua gave her face and temples a long, gentle massage and then proceeded to massage the breasts, while Luna took her time before even moving to the clitoris with her tongue. Eventually she did, and Hernandez gave an approving moan. The three women worked in unison, the movement starting from Luna's slender body, traveling through the latina body to her breasts and then to Dr. Kahlua's hands, where she absorbed the movement and sent it back to Luna. All three were absorbed in the action with no apparent rush to get anywhere. There was no dirty talk, and in fact no talk at all.

"I'm almost ready," Hernandez said between her voices of joy, breaking the silence.

"Good. Try to hold it in for sixty seconds. Luna, maintain rhythm and intensity," Dr. Kahlua said.

Luna mumbled something into Hernandez's pussy, and Joe thought it sounded like "Roger", but it could have been "Okay" as well.

Hernandez started humming, first quiet but quickly growing louder and higher in pitch. Joe was counting seconds in his mind for curiosity, and at fifty five seconds the poor girl on the table sounded like she was ready to explode. At sixty she finally let herself be carried away by Luna's tongue, shivering like in a bad fever.

Neither woman pushed her further after she had finished her peak. Luna went to get a towel and started cleaning and drying Hernandez's legs and crotch, while Dr. Kahlua did the same for the upper body and the head. Finally, Hernandez stood up, and Dr. Kahlua took her into an embrace.

"Are you feeling any better?" she said barely loud enough for Joe to hear.

"Yes. Dr. Kahlua, much better. Thank you, both."

"I know you're not having a good day, but we'll get through this day together. Just let me or Luna know if your stress levels grow too high during the day, okay?"

"I will, Dr. Kahlua," she said, and only then did the older woman remove her arms from around her.

Hernandez nodded at Luna and started getting dressed. The young blonde replaced the towel on the table with a fresh one and went to lie down on it, her magnificent body on full display for the camera and for Joe. His penis had been hard for most of the past show, and he was seriously debating having a quick fap in Dr. Kahlua's office.

"Luna, I know I said CL but of course I can do anything else you'd like," Dr. Kahlua said, walking to where she could climb on the table. "I think there's something bothering you in a chronic fashion. You've been having high stress for most days of the past week."

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just, I don't know. This helps short term but I just worry all the time."

"About money?"

"Money is part of it, but I'm also just...lonely."

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. You know you have me and Hernandez, but I know that's not what you mean. Are you lonely in general or for someone in particular?"

"It's so embarrassing..."

"There there, nothing that you feel is too embarrassing. We are what we are and we think what we think. You can't deny your feelings. Please talk to me."

"Okay. Well, there is this one guy..."

"A student?"

"No, he's older. We met only once. He...he made an order at the diner I was working at. It didn't go so well, but he talked to me like a real human and not just a piece of meat. And he gave me the largest tip I ever saw at that place."

"That's perfectly normal. Was he a regular?"

"No, that's the thing. He never came back. I wanted to tell him how much I appreciated what he did, but he never showed up again. I don't know if he was so disappointed in me or what, but I can't get him out of my head. Oh, and he gave really good CL for a man."

12