$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you never saw him again?"

"Never. He came in after I had just started, and never visited again. Every time I came in I asked the other servers if he had come in while I wasn't working, but he never came. I thought he had enjoyed it and would have been happy to visit again. The manager even gave him a free voucher, but he never used it."

Dr. Kahlua climbed on the table, gently closed Luna's legs, scooted up behind her, and took her in a loving spoon.

"I'm afraid a physical release will not help with this sort of ailment. How about I will help you find this man?"

"I don't want to find him. Clearly I was nothing but a treat to him, so why would I care?"

"But you do care."

"But I do!" she cried loud enough that even Joe's ears hurt. "He wasn't nice, but he wasn't an asshole either. He was just so irritatingly detached. He never even told me his name. Can you believe that?"

"Some people prefer anonymity."

"But then he paid the manager with his card. I even tried to find the receipt later but he had already locked them in his office. I'm just so confused about why I feel the way I do."

"Was he your first by any chance?"

"No, I had sex in high school, and I had a few clients at the diner before him. But I think he's the first one who made love to me rather than just fucked me. I mean, not like real making love, but a little bit. Most other guys just pump and dump. Somehow, to me it felt like he cared more."

"So you have no information about him?"

"No. He even drove me home but I can't remember even a single digit of the license plate."

"What kind of a car was it?"

"I don't know. It was a car. Black or blue, maybe. I don't know anything about cars."

"Let me go to the diner and see if I can find out anything. Do you still want CL, though?"

"To be honest, no. Sorry."

"It's all right, Luna. It's your choice. I will be here for you if you change your mind at any time, okay?"

"Okay, Dr. Kahlua. Let me get dressed and get to work."

"That's my girl," Dr. Kahlua said and helped her put clothes on.

Joe had very much wanted to interview the student employee, but that was before he had known it was Luna, and before she had confessed that her heart had been broken because of Joe. Besides, he had gotten a good idea of how the group operated, and why it was successful. There was genuine compassion, and the student was treated like a valued employee, and even more importantly, like a valued human. From the pre-cunnilingus portion of their meeting Joe also gathered that Luna participated in real work with the group and was not simply used as a warm-bodied sex toy. Some aspects of this could surely be replicated in other groups, even those led by men.

As soon as Joe had finished his thoughts Dr. Kahlua walked in the office, her beautiful breasts now hidden under her jacket.

"How was it? Would you like to interview the assistant now?"

"You know what, maybe another time. I got the impression that she was going through some emotions. Maybe it would be best if I came back another day?"

"I'm glad to hear you say that. You probably heard the discussion, but Luna seems to be going through a broken heart."

"Indeed. But if I can just say that after seeing how you treat not only your graduate student but your researcher assistant I am not at all surprised to see the ratings. I would have started to cry if I wasn't so..."

"So aroused?"

"No, I mean..."

"It's okay, Joe. Of course I knew you would get aroused by watching naked women. That is a perfectly natural reaction. I trust you have an assistant of your own to help with that?"

"Not exactly. Not yet, at least. It's a long story."

"Oh. Well, you better visit a quiet place for some quality time, then. I am in love with this program, Joe, and I need it to succeed. That means you need to get your brain straight so you can let it be the best it can be. Can you promise me you will not make any important decisions while your balls aren't empty?"

Joe looked at Dr. Kahlua and was surprised to see real fury in her eyes.

"Don't worry, it's nothing I can't handle."

"Quit the bullshit. A surgeon doesn't say to his patient, 'Sure, I had three beers, but it's nothing I can't handle.' This is impacting your mental clarity, whether you want it or not. I am happy to send you several articles that have come out within the last few years showing this without any shadow of a thought. Men with empty balls simply make more rational decisions than those chasing pussy, subconsciously or not."

"I can always masturbate, if that makes you feel better."

"No. You guys have the terrible habit of going for days, edging yourself, just to get a more glorious finish. No, you can't rely on yourself. You need a woman and a schedule."

"Okay, I get it," Joe said, his ears glowing hot.

"Don't go all embarrassed on me. You just watched how I handle my group, and the issue is even more severe for men than it is for women. Stop being so shy and get your shit together."

"You don't think it's exploitative?"

"Did Luna seem exploited to you?"

"No."

"It's that simple. Don't exploit them if you don't want it to feel exploitative."

"Okay, okay, I got it. I promise to you I will take care of this."

"I know you will, because I will come visit your office, and then you need to arrange it so I can observe with my own eyes. I will not take any excuses or other bullshit for an answer."

12