$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 07

Story Info
Joe receives binders full of women.
5.4k words
4.85
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Qing was in the office when Joe got there, which was exactly what he had been worried about. She was the only option he had at the moment, but she was also the last person he wanted to enlist for this. Especially since he had explicitly promised her that he wouldn't use her for physical relief.

The trouble was that he was undeniably horny, and if Qing gave him any affirmative signs at all he could not resist.

At the precise moment when Joe was trying to not think about how the warm embrace of her pussy around his dick had felt, she chose to push his door open. "Joe, do you have a minute?"

"Sorry Qing, I just forgot something. I'm very busy today. I'll talk to you later," Joe said and rushed out the door. He ran without stopping to the main administrative building and kept looking over his shoulder, worrying Qing might somehow try to follow him.

Why had he come to the main administrative building? Probably because it was familiar and nearby.

It was lunchtime, and people were starting to walk out and head toward one of the many overpriced dining options on or near the campus. Joe half hoped that he would spot Archibald, because he just needed to talk with someone.

The old man didn't show, but someone else did.

"Hello! Do you have business with the Associate President today as well?" Archibald's assistant said to Joe as she was walking out.

"Oh, hey, you're that assistant. No, I was just walking around and stepped in for a moment. Are you heading out for lunch?"

"Yes, exactly. He is currently being assisted by a soccer player so I have time to actually get out of the office."

"Actually, would you mind if I walked with you? I wanted to chat a little bit."

"Chat? With me?"

"Yes. I'll even buy lunch if you let me."

"Oh. Okay. I was heading for the salad bar. Does that work for you?"

"Sure," Joe said and opened the door for her.

"So what did you want to chat about?" she said after they had walked for two minutes in silence.

"It's a bit of a strange topic and I'm not sure if I should say anything, actually."

"Please, don't worry about such things. You work for the Associate President and it is my duty to do anything that helps him. Therefore I will do whatever I can to help you, as well."

"As you know I was only recently promoted to my current position and I've been told by someone I should take better care of my physical tension, if you know what you mean."

"I know precisely what you mean, of course."

"But, I don't know how to go about it. And honestly, I wanted to get your perspective. Do you think I should hire someone like you, or should I get some rotational assistants, or what?"

"I'm confused about why you are asking me. Just do what you want. There are many options."

"But isn't it exploitation? Don't you feel resentment of having to service him at his every whim? Isn't that affecting your private life?"

"Oh, Joe, now you're just silly. I am very content at my job, and the Associate President is very predictable in his urges. He's not always gentle, but he would never abuse me."

"How did he recruit you if I may ask?"

"I was a student here and a member of a sorority, just before they were disbanded. We had a career networking event, and we liked each other enough for me to start working for him."

"Were sexual health services included from the beginning or did those grow over time?"

"The networking event was mostly for the explicit purpose of finding assistants who would be willing to take care of their boss in all regards, so yes, I knew from the start. Everything was explained thoroughly before the event."

"And you don't feel it's degrading? Or preventing you from starting a relationship?"

"Oh no, it's just sex. There's nothing wrong or dirty about sex. I like sex and I don't see it fundamentally different if I'm giving sexual services for a husband or a boyfriend, versus doing it professionally. Besides, I'm good at my job. And honestly, I'm not at a stage where I want to settle down yet. I want to get a strong start for my career so I can stand on my own and not rely on a partner."

"So overall you're happy?"

"Absolutely. The pay is good. Not huge, but easily enough that I only need two roommates. I'm very content."

"So how would I go about wanting to hire someone like you?"

"Unfortunately the system has changed since I left. The professional networking opportunities for women have really gone down the drain since the sororities and professional societies for women were closed down."

"Do you think you could ask around if anyone knows anyone who would be looking for a job?"

"Absolutely. I guess this brings us to the second part of your question. I'm curious why won't you just use disposable athletes like everyone else?"

"Less hassle to just have a permanent employee, I guess, but honestly that feels such a coercive relationship I don't know if I could do it. What do you think about it?"

"What do I think? I think it's women who would be having sex anyway, but instead of doing it just for fun actually getting something in return. Since it's all volunteer-based and they can always just take the classes instead, I don't see anything wrong."

"That makes sense. Thanks, you've given me a lot to think about."

Joe stopped and reached for her hand, but then he remembered something.

"Sorry, one more question, and this is a silly one. What's your name? Archibald never told me."

"I'm Jocelyn, nice to meet you, Joe. I don't think he knows my name, but that is fine by me. He knows every other little detail about me, after all."

"I'm sure he does. I hope you have a good lunch, Jocelyn. I must get back."

###

Joe's head was full of conflicting thoughts but he wasn't any closer to solving his testicular pressure issue. He had briefly considered asking Jocelyn to help him out in a concrete sense, but that felt even dirtier than just hiring his own assistant.

After firmly excluding Qing in his mind, Joe concluded that the best solution would be to hire a student employee with a clear arrangement of duties and responsibilities, and simply try to be the best boss she would ever have, a male version of Dr. Kahlua. And since he was the director of the whole program surely he could find someone.

What kind of duties would he even need? A blowjob every morning? A fuck now and then? Did he actually need to eat pussy, or was that just something he wanted to do to feel powerful? It was clear the arrangement would need to be flexible enough to allow for him to find what worked, but also to allow the students to work at their preferred pace and schedule.

His head hurt already, but that might have also been because he had skipped his morning coffee. Before anything else he'd fix that.

He walked to the nearby on-campus cafe where an attractive brunette was waiting for customers.

"Can I have a jumbo sized black coffee, thanks."

"Coming right up. It'll be $24.99."

"Great. Oh, actually, can I ask you a question? Are you a student?"

"Me? Yes, I'm a student. This place only hires students."

"Where do students go to find work nowadays? Do you have a web portal or something?"

"A web portal? Like from the 2010s?" she chuckled. "Sorry, sir, there's no web portal. It's all in the in-person job fairs like we had a while ago, or a swiping app."

"An app?"

"Yeah. Like those dating apps, you know? You get random job ads and you swipe left or right. And the jobs do the same but they swipe applicants. If there's a match then you can have an interview."

"You're serious right now? A dating app for jobs?"

"Sure, why not. It worked for me."

"Okay, thanks," Joe said and started to walk away.

"Hey, don't forget your coffee," she shouted behind him.

###

An hour later Joe had found a secluded spot in the main library and downloaded the Workr app on his phone. First, he created an employee profile and started seeing how jobs advertised themselves. There were some traditional sex-excluded restaurants and coffee shops, mostly outside the campus. Then there were a ton of diners, fast food joints and even some fine dining restaurants that openly listed sexual tension relief as one of the main duties for the job. Similarly, some people, mostly busy businessman looking types, were trying to fill positions for private executive assistants. Some were shy and mentioned sex only indirectly, such as "stress relief", but others were very open and listed the desired frequencies, the holes they would need to be able to use, appearance criteria, and so on.

Joe wasn't comfortable with the idea of everyone using the app seeing his face and that he was looking for someone to suck his dick. Wouldn't people judge him? No, he would try his very small network of people first. He checked from his phone calendar that Qing had gone to her class, and went back to the office. There he sent messages to Qing and Jocelyn, asking if they personally knew of anyone who was looking for a steady job as a full service assistant. Could be part time or full time, and hours would be negotiable. Since this was a direct hire and not part of the regular student assistantship program the pay would be better. He re-read the message and sent it before giving himself a chance to chicken out. Finally, he sent a modified version to Dr. Kahlua, asking if she could ask if Luna or Miss Hernandez knew of anyone.

His head was getting fuzzy and he knew he couldn't do any real work, so Joe decided to go for a drive. He left his phone at the office and went to drive around a nearby state park. The leaves were already changing in color, and the air was getting chilly. He intentionally drove around with his windows down to try to clear his head of all the naked women he had seen in the past few days.

It was already dark when he got back to the office. Most of the windows in all of the buildings were dark, and the parking lot was almost empty. A good administrator never worked a minute past 5pm, after all. He opened his phone and started reading the messages.

Jocelyn wrote that unfortunately all of her friends had either moved away or were already fully employed, but that she sent word around to her regional sorority coordinator, since many other nearby universities still allowed them to operate.

Dr. Kahlua replied that Hernandez unfortunately didn't know anyone available since many of her friends were Catholic and unavailable for full service jobs, but Luna had said that she might know of some people, and would let her know in a day or two.

The third message was from Qing. She said many girls in her dorm were looking for jobs and were open for full service arrangements, but were worried about working for someone they didn't know at all, especially for the student employment program's poverty wage. But if she would vouch for Joe, some would surely be interested. She would start sending dossiers over as soon as she got them. He was glad Qing hadn't mentioned anything about herself. She had seemed eager during their last time together but a promise was a promise.

When Joe got home he cracked open a beer and tried to watch sports on the TV. There was the school's football game. There was a break in the game and the camera was showing the cheerleaders dancing. At this point Joe had already seen quite a few of the members of the team naked, which gave a fresh angle to watching them. He considered giving the old boy a tug, but despite his physical elevated level of horniness, was not in a mood for any self-fun. The game was boring and Joe wasn't a fan anyway, so he turned it off, tried to read a book for a bit with equally little success, and finally went to sleep at 10pm.

###

Joe woke up after twelve hours of sleep, feeling disoriented rather than refreshed. After a cold shower and a hot cup of coffee, however, his mind started to focus on the now and here. His phone had a bunch of messages from Qing. There were some with the word dossier and a female name in the title, but the one that caught Joe's eye was titled "JOE READ THIS FIRST".

Apparently the campus was smaller than he had thought. It just happened that Qing and Luna were roommates. Qing had been asking another roommate if she'd be interested, and Luna had mentioned that that's exactly what she had been meaning to ask as well. Eventually they combined efforts and split the duties rather than ask everyone twice.

In the e-mail Qing also explained that she got tired of sending every dossier separately and instead made a spreadsheet with all the core info of everyone they had so far. She would update it with any new people. This way, she explained, it would be easier for Joe to compare applicants.

Joe had expected the spreadsheet to contain basic information such as name, age and maybe weight, but instead it had it all. Somehow they had gotten everyone to give them naked full-body images, the number of sexual partners, limitations such as vaginal and oral only, and various other aspects of their private lives that Joe was certain he'd never dared to ask.

There were a total of seven girls so far, and the problem was that they were all attractive. The only one Joe could exclude after serious consideration was a very pretty, short girl called Maria, who was a virgin and was looking for hand and oral only to begin with. Joe hated to be so superficial but he was certain he wanted the option to go balls deep. But as far as trying to pick among the six others, he had no clue how.

A new message dinged in his inbox.

"Joe why aren't you in your office? Are you okay? I've been sending you messages all morning. Have you read any of them? Qing."

Joe wrote a quick reply. "Awesome job, Qing. These are great finds. In fact, I don't know how to pick. Any ideas?"

Her reply came almost immediately.

"Luna say you can hold tryouts. You can see who you like most in real life. How many you plan to hire?"

"Is Luna there with you? I was thinking of hiring only one but I need to ask my boss."

"Yes, she's here. She said she like to meet you since I been talking a lot with her and other roommates how you are such gentleman."

Joe didn't reply, but Luna being there meant he should probably not go there yet. Somehow he had the feeling that if Luna knew it was him behind this program, and behind this hiring effort, things could go very wrong. He'd hurt her feelings and Joe was knowledgeable enough about the mysterious ways of women to know that when hurt there was no telling what they might do.

Instead, he sent a message to Archibald about how many he should hire, and the reply was again almost instant.

"Joe, don't think in terms of trying to save every penny and hire as few as possible. Instead, hire as many as you can imagine being of any use. The size of your staff equals the amount of respect you get on this campus. Next week I expect you to have at least five people working for you, and ten the week after. I already got a call from the VP of operations if this is some joke of an office since you don't have anyone working there."

Right. He would, undeniably, need to hire people, but surely Archibald meant actual employees and not just entertainment. Joe was dumb enough to send another message to ask.

"Nobody cares. They are all college students, meaning they will learn to do any actual duties you have for them. Haven't you seen my staff? I used to fuck them all but over the years I guess I started to like one more than the others. The rest still do their accounting and billing and whatever as good as ever. Just fucking hire some people, let's figure out the details later."

Joe replied back to Qing to ask her to arrange individual interviews with everyone on the list and told her to hold off on any new names for now.

"Okay. I will get someone to come this afternoon so BE HERE BY THEN. Luna say she need to go back to her work but she want to meet you another time," she wrote.

"Ok, I will be there in an hour. Oh by the way you have now been officially promoted to be my Chief of Staff. Congrats."

Joe called Archibald's payroll coordinator to let her know Qing's salary should be bumped up due to her promotion and took a quick shower before driving to work.

###

Qing greeted him with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She explained that they should do at most two interviews per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, so Joe could recover physically and give everyone equal consideration. She had prepared a small side office with a mattress for horizontal interviewing, and found a leather couch somewhere that now resided in Joe's office.

The first applicant was a tall brunette. Joe knew her name to be Jenny. She had played lacrosse in high school and had a toned body with relatively large breasts. She had a strong face, visible collarbones under her deep-cut top, and at least in the dossier had a fully shaven pussy.

"Hello. I'm Jenny," she said, not looking Joe in the eyes.

"Hello Jenny. I'm Joe. Please sit down."

She sat down on the chair facing Joe but still didn't look up.

"Is everything okay, Jenny?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous," she said in an even smaller voice.

"Would you like to come in another time?"

She looked up, horrified.

"Oh no, no, please no. I want to do this now. It's just that I've never done something like this."

"Interviewed as a full-service assistant?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, Jenny?"

"You mean like...sex stuff?"

"I meant anything you want to tell me about. What hobbies do you have, what do you study, what do you want to do after college, and so on?"

"Is that part of your evaluation?"

"Jenny, I'm as new to this as you are. And honestly, I'm also nervous. Let's just try to get through this together, okay?"

She relaxed her shoulders, but only slightly. She was twisting her hands, which were surprisingly delicate-looking for someone in such a physical sport.

"Can I speak directly?"

"Yes, of course. Say anything you want," Joe replied, half expecting his fears of being called a pervert to come to fruition.

"I'm nervous because I don't know how you're going to grade me. Like is it my face, my body, my answers, sex, what is it? I want to do well but I couldn't prepare since I didn't know what matters to you. And since I'm first I couldn't even ask the others."

"Look, Jenny, let's forget about the sex part for now. I'm just looking to hire people I can work with. I need actual employees here. I'm sure you saw how big and empty the office is."

"I don't mind the sex part with someone like you," she said, lifting her gaze again. "I just want to do well but this uncertainty is freaking me out."

"What do you mean, someone like me?"

"An older successful guy who's not bad looking," she replied, looking at the floor again.

"I'm not sure what to tell you Jenny but this is real life and real life is not like classes. You can't always know how people will evaluate you. You just need to be able to read the situation and figure out what the other party wants, and then present yourself in the best light with that in mind. Dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty is part of being an adult."

"Oh. Oh, I think I get you," she said, and stood up. She started taking off her top, and before Joe's frozen brain could react her bra had fallen to the floor as well.

"How's this?"

"I think I miscommunicated, Jenny. I didn't mean you need to read me like that. That was more general advice."

"You sure?" she said with a wavering voice.

"Don't be offended. You have very lovely breasts. I just don't want you to get the idea that it's all about that. Don't feel pressured about that, okay?"

"Ok, I'm confused now. I was told that this is kinda a sex service job."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"But you're saying no pressure about being naked, but then you probably wouldn't hire me if I was a prude, right?"

12