$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe rubbed his chin. "Yes, you're right. Probably not. Not for this job, anyway."

"So I should definitely take pressure about being sexy and open to sex if I want to get the job?"

"You know what, you're right, Jenny. I'm new to this and I'm still not sure what to think about the whole system. All I know is that I want to be a good boss and not a pervert. If you come to work for me I want anything we do to be as good for you as it is for me."

"I don't get it. I thought you just wanted to get your balls empty."

Joe cleared his throat. "Well, that is definitely a big part of it. Unfortunately, that's how our bodies work. But I saw how Luna's boss runs her group, and that's something I want to emulate. I don't want the employees to feel they're being used, more like they're being cared about. Does that make sense?"

"Qing told me you're that kind of an old-fashioned gentleman but I still can't believe what I'm hearing. There has got to be a catch. Guys like you just don't exist in this world."

"Yes, I suppose there is a catch. See, I find happy girls arousing. It's as simple as that."

"No, it can't be that."

"What other catch do you think it could be?"

Jenny paused to think. Joe looked at her focused face and tried very hard not to look at her naked breasts.

"I just have never met a guy who wanted more than pump and dump, or for longer term some slaver daddy type stuff. Since the Big War guys have so many options nowadays they don't need to do all that other stuff you talked about."

"Guys your age might be like that, but I grew up in a different time. I guess that just stuck with me."

Not looking at her breasts was getting really difficult. Joe had had a halfway erection since she walked in. The combination of vividly remembering her nude photo, which Joe had been reviewing prior to the appointment, together with her actually being in the same room had a strong effect on him. She had a very pleasant scent, probably one of those black market pheromone perfumes that nobody admitted to using but were as prevalent on college campuses as study pills.

"Why aren't you looking at my breasts?"

"I don't want to be disrespectful."

"Do you realize how weird that sounds given the job you're interviewing me for?"

"Yes. Yes, I do," Joe said, and forced himself to get past his reluctance and looked at Jenny's breasts directly. They looked great, even better than in the photo. They were very round and had distinct tan lines. Her nipples looked hard and swollen.

"So?"

"You are such a beautiful woman, Jenny."

"Can't you just drop this act?" she suddenly said, raising her voice. "Just tell me what you want me to do? Do you want me to suck you or to fuck you? Just tell me and I'll do it."

"Jenny, what's going on?" Joe asked and tried to keep his voice calm and low despite being shaken by her outburst.

"I told you, I don't know what you want! I don't know if I should just jump on you, or if you want me to recite poetry or what. I just want to really work with you, okay? Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. Anything."

"And what do you want?"

"Are you seriously asking that?"

"I am. I want to hire people who have thoughts of their own and aren't afraid to speak their minds. So what I want for you to do right now is to tell me completely honestly what you want out of this arrangement and this interview."

"Okay. Fuck it. You'll hire me or you won't. What I want is to just fuck you. Okay? It's not complicated. You're like the dream guy of every girl who likes older guys and you're just being so slow and gentlemanly and it's driving me crazy and at the same time making me even more horny. I want to jump on the dick Qing told me about and have you empty yourself in me. I was really happy to come for this interview since I thought we'd be fucking, but now I don't know what the fuck is going on any more."

After Jenny was done the office was quiet save the humming of Joe's computer.

"I see," was the only thing Joe managed to say. He'd expected to talk about mundane stuff and then somehow include some stripping into the interview. He had never expected to actually use any of the sex paraphernalia in his office for the interviews. He thought he could take it slow with the employees and maybe one evening when he was working late and the mood was right, something could happen.

"Okay, I'll just leave. Sorry to waste your time," Jenny said with an icy voice and bent to pick up her bra.

"Wait, Jenny. Please don't go."

She picked up the bra but didn't put it on.

"Just please tell me what you want, okay? You're the boss. What I want is to get the job. All the stuff you said about caring about employees sounds so wonderful, I just want to experience it. Sorry about what I said earlier."

"Don't worry, I'm happy you spoke your mind. I'm just struggling with that kind of direct affection."

"You can't be serious. I bet girls are throwing themselves at you wherever you go."

"I actually don't meet that many girls. I just work most of the time and my previous office had only one woman, and she was my boss."

"Are you going to say no if I throw myself at you?"

"No."

She stood up and let her bra fall from her hand. While she was walking the very short distance to Joe she somehow managed to get out of her jeans. She pushed his computer to the side and jumped on the table, spreading her legs. Her white g-string had a large damp spot in the middle.

"I've been wet since the moment I walked in. I want you so much." She took Joe's hand and put his thumb on her spot. The hole under the spot was drawing Joe's consciousness in, making him forget every objection and ethical concern he had about the arrangement. He started moving his thumb to Jenny's approval, and her approval strengthened in volume when Joe slipped the thumb under the fabric. His finger sunk into the slippery cavern easily. The flesh around him was sucking it in eagerly, promising a great reward at the end.

Joe's other hand had found Jenny's plump breast, and at some point she had also started undressing him. Somehow in the whirlwind of criss-crossing arms and busy hands Jenny's panties had relocated to the floor, and Joe was standing up just in his socks.

Joe held her legs up as he pushed into her wetness. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was pushing her hips up to give him the best possible access. The sensation was almost overpowering to his heightened sense of arousal. Jenny was tight, but luckily there was more than enough lubrication on both sides to make their interaction smooth.

"Holy shit, you're so big," she gasped as Joe started moving himself in her sleeve.

"And you're so tight. I don't think I can last long," he panted in return.

"I don't care, just fuck me hard for as long as you can."

It wasn't easy to fuck someone hard when standing up, but the view made him push himself to do as well as he could. The young body sitting on his desk was exceptionally hot. Her breasts were in front of his eyes and her constant moans echoed in his ears. He could watch his dick disappear into the depths of the bare, smooth pussy as her flat stomach rose in response to his thrusts.

The squeezing was merciless. She must have been using her internal muscles since the feeling was almost uncomfortable. Almost, but not quite. The nerves on his shaft were firing at full power with every inch Joe traversed in Jenny, and he was slamming her so fast that quite a few inches were being traversed every second. His vision was starting to narrow and the only thing he saw was her pussy being speared over and over again.

"I'm gonna come," he managed to say.

"Come on my tummy," she replied, and Joe's lizard brain complied happily. With one more thrust he could feel the load on its way so he pulled his meat out with his hips, both of his hands resting on the table to prevent both of them from falling over.

His penis started twitching in the air and unloading Joe's seed where Jenny's pubic hair would have been had she had any. The distance traveled increased with each pulse, with the highest one reaching her left breast. After he was all spent she let go of his neck and lied back, letting her legs dangle over the edge of the desk. Her stomach was covered in future Joe Juniors, and there was already a river going from her belly button to her pussy and all the way to the desk.

"That's a lot," she said after catching her breath for a while. "I think you needed it."

"I did. Thank you, Jenny. This was wonderful."

"Your dick feels really good, Joe. Can I call you Joe?"

"Of course. And thanks. But I'm concerned you didn't get off."

"Don't worry, I will. The first thing I'll do when I go home is to get in the bath and let the water stream fuck my clit."

"Oh. Okay," Joe said, sitting back on his chair, his sweaty cheeks slipping on the leather surface. "Next time it'll be all about you, okay?"

"Next time? So I got the job?" she said with no playfulness in her voice.

"Of course you got it. What do you think?"

"I thought I was really rude to you in a way that no employee should be. But I just really wanted this even if it would be just one time."

"Don't be silly, Jenny. You showed you're both intelligent and confident in your beliefs. That's exactly what I'm looking for. And you felt really awesome."

She sat up, accelerating the dripping of jizz onto the desk and the floor, and hugged Joe.

"Thank you! You won't regret this, I promise."

"I have a feeling I'm going to agree with you."

12