$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 08

Story Info
The interviews continue and Joe is disciplined.
5.1k words
4.74
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next several days were exceptionally tough for Joe. Most of the interview repeated the same basic pattern of what had happened with Jenny. They chatted for a while but it always ended up with the girls literally pushing themselves on him. Some of them wanted to do it on the desk like Jenny, others rode Joe on his chair, or used the couch. Joe fucked the interviewees from front and back, from under or from the top. Claudia, a math major, wanted to be fucked sideways because she wanted Joe to look at her ass, and look at Joe's face as he looked at her ass. She came the same time he did, and later told him it was because of his cum face more than how the dick itself felt. According to her, she just found cum faces incredibly arousing. Joe wasn't the one to judge others' kinks.

While Qing ran the office operations Jenny had somehow inserted herself as the interview coordinator. She brought refreshments to both Joe and the interviewee after they were done, cleaned up the sweat, the jizz and sometimes the squirt, aired the room, and so on.

So far Joe had hired (and fucked) literally every single one. He had expected them to be more immature or even flat out dumb given they were applying to be used as, essentially, fuck toys, but all of them were brilliant in their thoughts as well as beautiful inside and out. Some were clearly less experienced having sex, but their natural talents and strange but welcome attraction to Joe compensated for lower skill levels. It was also very hard to say no to a girl while they were covered in or filled with his semen. In the case of Julia, a petite blonde who was studying satellite mapping, it was both. Joe had tried to pull out but she had trapped him with her legs, and even after Joe had come she'd not let him go and instead kept forcing his floppy meat inside her until it hardened again. For the second round she'd asked Joe to come on her breasts since she had heard a rumor it might help them grow.

Joe had been a coward and left the most difficult interview for last. The dossier said that Maria was a devout Catholic and had decided to stay a virgin. She had a sexy, curvy body and a pretty, innocent face, but Joe couldn't figure out why she had applied for the job, given she must have known what it entailed. That being said, given that Joe had just hired six other girls who were more than eager to milk him dry it wouldn't make a difference if one didn't participate. He would still hire her if she wasn't significantly dumber than a sack of potatoes.

There was a knock on the door and Joe didn't feel quite as tense as with the other applicant. His dick was happy to get some rest and it was a mental relief to know he could just chat with no expectation of anything else.

"You must be Maria. Please sit down," he said, smiling. It was so good to be almost done with this recruitment drive and get back to real work.

She was quiet when she sat down, which wasn't unusual. Most of the girls seemed nervous in the beginning.

"So tell me, what are you looking for?" he continued. He tried to give them vague, open-ended questions just to see where they went with them. What the interviewee focused on gave Joe a good idea of what their priorities were.

It took a while for Maria to say anything, but she finally opened her mouth. "I'm desperate. I'm out of money and I need a job," she started without looking Joe in the eye. "I'm Catholic, so I'm not allowed to have sex outside marriage. But I really, really, need this job. I don't know anything about sex but I promise I will learn to suck you really well. And I think you can have sex with my...umm...butt. I don't think that counts as being against my faith? Maybe? I beg you." She was still looking at the floor in front of her chair.

"I understand the situation can be dire for young people nowadays, but you must understand this is a serious operation and not a charity," Joe said. "I can not hire based on how much people need money."

Maria sprung up, her wet eyes now fixed on Joe's.

"I will cook for you! I will do your laundry! You can whip me if you want. I'll do anything, please. Anything...but no P in V. Not that."

"Calm down, Maria," Joe said, shaken by her outburst. "I'm not looking to whip anyone nor am I looking for a slave or a servant. How about something less domestic. Can you give massages? The regular kind, no dick."

"Not well, but I will learn. I will practice with my roommates every day."

"O..kay." Joe thought for a moment. She was clearly desperate and Joe did have a soft spot for maidens in trouble, but he meant what he had said. He couldn't hire people just because they needed a job. He'd make an exception, but just this one time.

"Okay, Maria, let's do this. I will hire you for a probationary period. I will ask you to massage my shoulders and maybe other non-genital parts a few times a week. Outside of that your duties will be to assist Qing in whatever she needs. I really need someone to do massage, so if you can learn that you will have a very safe job. Is that fair?"

"Yes! More than fair! I will not let you down!"

After Maria left the room Jenny came back with a towel and a bottle of dick moisturizer.

"So you didn't do her?" she asked as soon as she closed the door.

"No, I didn't. We found a different arrangement."

"Can I still moisturize you?"

Joe's dick had been on fire after the last few interviews and Jenny had come up with some miracle genital gel that soothed his meat and made the skin feel very, very soft for hours afterward.

"I don't think there's a need for that now, Jenny."

"You sure?" she said, looking at him with her large eyes. "I could do an extended treatment this time, if you catch my drift."

"I'm sure. I think my pipes need rest more than anything. Even your hands, gentle and soft they are, are a bit much."

"Okay, Joe, you're the boss," she said, turning around with a butt shake, and walked out.

###

Joe was a few hours into writing his report when he saw an e-mail from Qing. It was a full report on Shaun, and it confirmed Joe's fears. He was a very powerful figure in the Board that controlled the state's higher education. He was a serial romancer with more young girlfriends than the media could count, but had never married and had no children that anyone knew about. A small sexual scandal would not hurt him any way. Joe replied to ask for Qing to arrange Milena to come for a meeting. It was nice having a secretary, even though he shouldn't call Qing that. She was his Chief of Staff, after all. On second thought the title sounded quite dirty and he made a mental note to come up with a less suggestive term.

Just a few minutes later there was another e-mail confirming Milena would be there in two hours. Perfect time to catch up on writing. The interviews had really stalled his progress.

Two hours later there was a knock on the door, and Maria opened the door.

"Miss Milena is here, Joe," she said. Joe nodded at her, and Milena walked in. She was fully clothed, of course, but Joe couldn't forget the figure underneath, despite his promise.

Milena took the seat and Joe tried to push aside a thought that out of the last seven girls who had sat in that seat he had ended up fucking six. No, he should not think about Milena that way.

"I take it you have bad news," she said out of nowhere.

When Joe didn't answer immediately she continued. "I can see on your face that something is troubling you."

Rather than elaborate what he had been thinking Joe simply nodded. "Yes. I'm afraid so. Mr. Shaun is untouchable by what we have. I'm sorry. There will be no grand revenge as we had hoped."

"So that's it? After what we went through...after what I went through, we can't do anything?"

"No, no, you're right. I owe it to you and to the other students in this school to at least try. Screw it, I'll talk to the Associate President. If he fires me then he fires me. But you placed your faith in me at great risk to yourself. I can't just do nothing."

"Actually, I've thought about it. What you said earlier is spot on. If you make too many waves they'll just replace you with someone worse. At least you're trying. It's slow progress but without you this place might diverge into a full on brothel. Four years of fucking before you get your degree. So I've changed my mind. Don't go to your boss."

"I can't do that, Milena. I gave you my word. I have to try, or I couldn't stand myself."

"Joe..."

"Sorry, but the decision has been made. I will let you know the outcome after the meeting."

She got up, red-faced, and walked out without saying anything. Joe was about to go back into his writing when the door slammed open and his whole staff walked in, spearheaded by Milena.

"And what about them? You hired all these lovely women, and you would just leave them as loot for the next degenerate pervert to succeed you? Do you think he would care about their pleasure or comfort? Or simply treat them as meat. This office isn't just you any more, Joe."

Joe tried to find mental support from the other girls, but all of them were nodding along with Milena's rant. After she was done all eyes were on him and he felt sweat starting to bead on his forehead.

"Okay, okay, let's take a step back. I understand the concern, and I understand some of you might get in an uncomfortable spot if the head of the office were to change."

"Quit your bullshit," Jenny said. "Most of us resigned from our previous jobs to work for you. You can't just bait and switch us like that."

There were more nods.

Joe understood that all of them had been working for him for a few days, at most, and that he should absolutely be in full control, but he wasn't. His heart was too soft since he did understand, on some level, that the girls would be treated worse by whoever would replace him.

"Fine. But we need to do something, okay. This is a team. I need ideas from you, okay? I didn't hire you just for your...you know, stuff we can do behind closed doors. I hired all of you because you are smart and capable young women. If you don't want me to confront the powers that be directly then by all means provide alternatives. I will wait one week for suggestions to come in and then I...no, then we will decide what's the best solution. Okay?"

There was affirmative mumbling and Milena was even smiling. "Can I also send ideas?" she asked.

"Of course."

###

A week had passed and Joe's report was almost ready. Maria was massaging his shoulders as he was reading the draft. She had gotten surprisingly good in just one week and Joe had been happy to tell her that he had sent the paperwork to make the position permanent.

His conclusion was clear. The assistantship system had a good foundation, but a better orientation was needed for both the employee as well as the employer side. There would be a mandatory three-day workshop at the start of every semester for those wishing to participate, designed by Dr. Kahlua and himself. There would also be weekly satisfaction surveys sent out, and an anonymous reporting mechanism on top of that. Anyone, including other faculty, staff and students who saw inappropriate employment happening could use the reporting mechanism, and not only the employee and the employer.

At the end of every semester each employee and employer would be rated. If an employer got a bad enough score for two semesters in a row they would be disqualified for at least two semesters, maybe more, depending on further investigation by Joe's office. If the employee got bad ratings they would be reassigned to another employer without prejudice and only if they got bad ratings with that one as well would they be disqualified, to prevent blackmailing for extra services.

Joe had included several detailed real-life examples of functional and dysfunctional work arrangements, all anonymously, of course. He had not written anything about the rotational assistantship program yet. They would have an office meeting later that day to discuss the approach.

Out of nowhere his door slammed open. Dr. Kahlua stormed in, followed by Qing with a terrified expression.

"I'm sorry, Joe, she just come in," Qing started to apologize but Dr. Kahlua cut her off.

"Joe! I spoke to lovely Ms. Qing here and she told me some worrying things. Go on, dear, it wasn't your fault I just walked in. She did try very hard to stop me, so don't hold that against her," she said to Joe.

"I won't," he replied, still stunned by what was going on. "It's fine, Qing. You can go."

She apologized several times before she finally closed the door. Dr. Kahlua sat on the chair without asking.

"Joe, you and I had an agreement. Do you remember?"

"We did?"

"I heard from your Chief of Staff that you haven't been using your staff."

"What, no... I have been utilizing them a lot. Qing handles all my calendar events, Jenny writes memos of our meetings, Maria does massage and makes godlike coffee, Claudia has done financial projections for the next semester..."

"No, you idiot, I meant the staff between your legs. We had a deal you would get regular milking done, didn't we? And don't tell me you're been wanking at home."

"No, I haven't been wanking at home."

She was right. After the interviews Joe had focused on writing the report and thinking about the solution to the rotational assistantship problem. Jenny had kept offering the extended moisturizer treatment for a few days afterward but gave up when Joe turned her down every time.

"So if I get this right you haven't ejaculated for a week now."

"Right."

"And you're about to make big, important decisions regarding the future of this assistantship program."

"Right again."

She stood up and slapped Joe on his cheek.

"Idiot! Why did you hire all these gorgeous women if not to utilize them? Did you hear nothing about what I said the last time?"

"I hear you," Joe whimpered. "I guess I just didn't..."

"You know what, I don't care."

She snapped her fingers and Qing walked back in, flanked by Jenny and Maria.

"Sergeant, restrain the captain. You are relieved of command of this ship, Joe."

"What in the..." he managed to say when the two menacing-looking petite girls walked to his chair and took his arms and, to his shock, actually restrained his wrists to the chair with zipties.

"Guys, this isn't fun," he said, when they then pulled the chair back from the desk.

"You're right it's not. You should have just done what I told you to do, idiot," Dr. Kahlua continued.

The rest of the office staff, every single girl, flooded into the office.

"Now listen, girls. Horny guys will not be tolerated in this dojo, will they?"

"No, sensei!" all replied in unison. It was surreal but Joe couldn't deny his ears.

"Blue balls will not be tolerated in this dojo, will they?"

"No, sensei!"

"Guys...come on. No need for theatrics. I will do better, promise," Joe managed to say.

"I have no doubt you will, Joe-san, for I am here to make sure of that. Claudia, Julia, prepare!"

Claudia, the round-assed math major brunette and Julia, a short, gentle-natured blonde with hair reaching to her lower back both nodded at Dr. Kahlua and started stripping. Claudia had large breasts with plump, juicy nipples and a well-formed ass that she liked to show off in tight jeans. Julia was slim, almost tiny, and had a chest proportional to her overall frame. That was Joe's way of avoiding the word "flat". During the interview that had not bothered him at all since her pussy was godlike and she had the most arousing way of moaning when she was getting g-spot orgasms from Joe's dick. Besides, Joe didn't think there's anything wrong with small breasts anyway.

Claudia had a fully bare pussy while Julia had a short trim of blonde hair in a triangle. Joe could admire them only for a few seconds before his view was blocked by Claudia's face as she started kissing Joe on the mouth. That's not something they had discussed but it was difficult to refuse when his mouth was filled with her tongue. At the same time his pants were being pulled down and a second or two later his limp dick was being embraced by Julia's mouth. Claudia started undoing the buttons of his shirt and Julia's tongue was making Joe's member enlarge rapidly. Joe knew her mouth was small and he was worried her jaw might dislocate if he swelled any more.

After his shirt was fully open Claudia let him have some air. His dick was in full mast and was being gobbled by Julia who sounded like she hadn't had anything to eat for a week. His view of the pile of blond hair between his legs was obstructed again, this time by Claudia's magnificent rack. Julia stopped her work with his dick and directed it between Claudia's pussy lips as she sat down. Joe was about to explain that he'd be coming any second now but Claudia pushed her plump nipple in his mouth. Joe started sucking on it in some kind of a primal response, not knowing what else to do. She kept pumping herself with his dick mercilessly and Joe was ready to release the seed, not that he had much say in the matter.

Then, suddenly, Claudia got up, leaving his dick dangling alone in the cool air of the office. Claudia took her position next to Joe's chair and put her arm around the likewise-naked Julia who was having goosebumps. Downsides of being so lean, supposedly.

"Having fun, Joe?" Dr. Kahlua said, her eyes fixed on Joe's thick organ.

"Uh?" Coherent words were not being formed in his mind.

"Okay, let's start with something simpler. Does Joe want to get his balls empty?"

"Yes?" That seemed like the right option.

"Good boy. Who does Joe want to come into?"

"I dunno?"

"That won't do. You need to name someone. A favorite. Primus inter pares. First among peers. Go-to pussy. Many different terms, all mean the same. Someone who knows they are the first line of defense when you get too stressed out."

Joe's dick was twitching in thin air, desperate for attention.

"I don't know. Anyone. Please, just a few more seconds..."

"Unacceptable. Your very generously sized penis will simply have to suffer until you name someone."

"Please Dr. Kahlua, this is too much for Joe. He not smart enough for this," Qing said.

"My dear Qing, I understand what you are saying but don't you think it's about time for him to man up and stop being such a pussy, if y'all forgive my language?"

"I will do it," Jenny said, stepping forward. "Joe, just name me."

"Step back, young lady. It's not a matter of volunteering. As I see it all of you have chosen to be here to be at his disposal. Any further volunteering is redundant. The initiative needs to come from him."

As the edge of his frustratingly close orgasm was receding Joe's mind was becoming more clear. By all likelihood he would be strapped in this chair until he actually named one of the girls to finish him off. Dr. Kahlua was right, of course. He had been neglecting his release, which had, admittedly, been the whole point of hiring all these hotties in the office. And based on the interviews, all of them, save for Maria of course, were more than eager to do their part. He could say any name and the torture would be over. But still...

"I don't have a favorite. I feel equally about all of them. Sorry. Do what you must. I've had a good life."

"Don't be absurd, Joe. I'm not going to kill you. I'm just trying to get you to name someone you want to empty your balls into so we can get back into important business. Is that so hard for you?"

"Yes. If I say one name then I offend the rest. They are all exceptionally lovely. Each excels at different things, sure, but I can't decide more than I can choose if I like ketchup or mustard more."

"Maybe all of them, then? I can get you an injection that will let you come into each one of them with just a few minutes of rest in between. Is that something you want?"

12