$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need. Julia," Joe said, looking at the shivering naked blonde. She perked up. "Yes?"

"You are now in charge of my release schedule. One orgasm per day. Rotate girls so that everyone gets their turn in a way that doesn't mess with their schedules or my other meetings. Jenny will handle post-nut cleanup on most days, but when she's the one I'm with then you do the cleanup. Got it?"

"Yes, Joe."

"Great. The sooner you can decide who the rotation starts with the sooner we can all move on and you can put on some clothes."

"Yes, Joe," she repeated, and her face reddened a little. "I will start the rotation," she continued quietly.

"Perfect. Can someone get her a sweater so she doesn't freeze to death on my dick?"

Claudia came back a few seconds later with someone's microfleece sweater and fuzzy socks. Julia put them on.

"Sorry, Joe," she said. "I need a minute to get ready."

She sat on the table, her ass on top of the draft Joe had been reading, and spread her legs for him. She started touching herself on the inner thighs while rubbing her breast. A few seconds later Joe, his eyes fixed on her beautiful pussy, started seeing moisture gather in the slit, and his dick solidified back to the rock-hard state it had been in before the action had been interrupted.

Julia got up and walked to him, and sat on his lap. Joe's dick plunged into her depths and he almost came right there and then. At the last minute his lizard brain decided that it would have been too embarrassing with all of his employees and Dr. Kahlua watching. He pulled the seed delivery back just when Julia started grinding against him.

She wasn't merely sitting on him and moving around, like usual when people say "riding". No, her arms and legs were wrapped around Joe and the chair and she was not touching the floor. She was swaying back and forth, moving her small weight on Joe. The chair started to rock, but Qing and Maria quickly rushed to hold it still so Julia wouldn't need to worry about falling and cracking Joe's neck.

Joe captured one of Julia's small, hard nipples in his mouth just as she whispered in his ear.

"You're so big."

Joe responded by pushing his hips up from the chair, spearing Julia even deeper. She soldiered on without complaint until there was a new whisper a few moments later.

"I'm gonna come already, Joe. I'm so wet."

Joe's mouth was still occupied with the nipple and he didn't know what to say to that anyway. She was already doing the vast majority of the work and he was happy to let her.

Her clitoris was grinding against his pelvic bone at the same time as his dick was punishing the inner workings of the pussy. Joe's tongue was doing its magic on her nipple and the three-way barrage was enough to get her over. She squeezed herself tightly against Joe's body and bit his ear as she let her orgasm free. Her pussy pulsed vainly against the formidable pillar filling her as she whinnied in her cute, small voice straight into Joe's ear. Juices flowed freely from her opening to Joe's legs and to the chair.

Another girl might have stopped there and enjoyed the glow, but not Julia. Julia, you see, was a waverider. The first wave of pleasure was paralyzing, but only for a moment. As the second wave came she continued riding, continued having her magic buttons be rubbed by Joe. With a surgical precision she continued riding the crest of her orgasm for several minutes, letting it neither calm down nor overwhelm her. Her internal muscles were screaming at her, overexhausted, but she was a hard mistress. Her legs were cramping, trying to provide support in this awkward position, but she was a dancer, used to smiling through pain and cramps.

A pressure cooker was about to go off. Joe's magma channel had been building up all this time. Julia's sweet, tight pussy was like a tight glove around Joe. It was a miracle such a small girl could fit all of him but somehow she managed to do it. That embrace would have been painful had both of them not been extremely aroused and slick. All through the ride Joe had been counting seconds, first trying to make it to thirty seconds before cumming, then trying to do another thirty, and so on. He had almost gone over several times but the thought of all his employees judging his unmanly behavior was always enough to stop it, even if just barely. Each successive time got harder, and every time Joe was certain the next time would be go time.

And that's when Julia started her chain orgasm. Balls deep inside her, Joe figured this must be what cow utters felt when they were being milked. Julia's pussy was pulling on his shaft, trying to tease his milk out. His balls were about to send the load as soon as she would stop even for a fraction of a second, but she just kept going and going. The last figment of Joe's rational brain didn't want to interrupt her. She had been brave for stepping up this time and the least Joe could give her was to let her enjoy her O for as long as she wanted.

That had been the theory for the first five minutes of her orgasm, anyway, but enough was enough. However she managed to stay at the unstable peak of her climax, she was simply not stopping. Joe had used every last trick in his book, trying to delay the inevitable. However, every volcano has their eruption point, and this was Joe's.

He exploded in her, the white magma filling all of the available space in her pussy. However, Joe's dick was deep, and the seal between his shaft and the small girl's gripping ring was tight. The pressurized liquid pushed everywhere it could. With nowhere else to go Julia's uterus was filled. She gasped from the force of the ejaculation but chose to ride one more wave. Her pussy kept milking more and more of Joe's jizz out from the engorged balls. Finally, with all the cavities at maximum capacity, the overflow started leaking out of Julia, pushing through the stretched vaginal opening. White glazing covered Joe's lap and half of the leather chair by the time they were done.

Julia was spent and seemed to be sleeping on Joe. Joe's brain was likewise largely burned out, his hollow eyes looking at the ceiling. Qing and still-naked Claudia helped Julia off and carried her off. Jenny came with her trusty stack of dick towels and started cleaning the mess. Joe was remotely aware of her gently cleaning his lower body and the chair, and then applying a gentle covering of the good-smelling moisturizer on his dick, carefully getting every part of his red hot skin treated.

When Joe came to his senses he was still in the chair, but a towel was covering his dick. The office was empty apart from Dr. Kahlua and Qing.

"I hope you know I'm serious with this, Joe," Dr. Kahlua said as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Yes. I can see that."

"So you will commit to following Julia's schedule, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am. Have no doubt."

"I won't. Because I will be tracking it."

"Okay. Whatever you say."

"The same goes for all the office staff as well. Qing, no doubt the staff is horny as fuck after that show. I know I will need an hour with a vibrator as soon as I get back to my office. I need you to tell the staff that apart from the one who's with Joe that day, everyone needs to masturbate to an orgasm, every day. They take a video or at least an audio if a video isn't feasible, and send that to you. You don't need to look or listen to them, of course, but you should file them. That will keep them accountable."

"Okay. I will do that," Qing replied.

"That includes yourself, of course. You can send the video to Joe."

"Yes, of course."

"Hold on a minute here," Joe said.

"It's okay, Joe. No problem. I like to masturbate and I'm not shy with you."

"Fine. Just so you know I won't be looking at any of them. I'll just keep them filed in a secure location, okay?"

"Great," Dr. Kahlua smiled. "It seems we're all done here, and hopefully now, finally, you can start to think about this program with a clear fucking brain. I warned you once, Joe. Please don't make me show you what happens if you ignore your stress management another time."

12