All Comments on '2 Alliance Square'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

Really Really Great. Fantastic characters, great build up intertwined with an excellent romance. 5*

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Simply brilliant

So very well crafted with fantastic characters. Thank you for such a great read.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing this with us. I laughed reading about your uncooperative keyboard, I have one of those as well. Now going to read your previous works.

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 4 years ago
Mistaken category ..a lovely romance!

As ever a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistakes and all

I always look forward to your story. Yet another gem thank you.

dinkymacdinkymacover 4 years ago
Another great story!

Thanks for sharing.

Cracker270Cracker270over 4 years ago

I too spent a period of my life as a collector, both inside and outside. Your story rang a lot of bells. As for the rest. You are one of the best and this one did not disappoint.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A real toughie

Ms Ashley Dunn---remind me never to get on her wrong side. What a piece of work, a regular toughie. And what a very good story. I wasn't keen on the d/s bit, that's not my kind of thing. But the rest of the tale made up for that and I was able to overlook it. I can't recall reading any earlier stories of yours but I'll certainly be giving them a look now.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Not Certain Yet...

...but this might be my favorite of all your stories. Absolutely loved the characters, major and minor. I'm sure Nina has an interesting backstory. Thank you for this.

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 4 years ago
A great story with a happy ending

Thank you for writing a terrific story and having a happy ending! So many authors leave you hanging and never follow up with the next chapter. Thank you for a happy ending 😀

KinPAKinPAover 4 years ago
Wow

You outdid yourself with this one. Whenever I need something to boost my mood, I keep coming back to your stories; they are normal people facing real challenges and through the strength of character they overcome.

ohioohioover 4 years ago
Another wonderfully human story

with richness and depth, and of course humor as always with JimBob. Thanks so much for another great story!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your writing...

and storytelling just keep getting better and better. Your descriptive language of the furnishings and decorations was first rate. For other authors that would be a wasted tangent that clutters up the story. I find that with you it rounds out the character and tells us something about who they are. The environment people create for themselves, purposefully or by chance, is telling. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like your writing, your characters are all interesting and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always!! This one was different but a great read. I couldn’t stop until I finished it. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. Looking forward to your next submission.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Sweet story, sir

Now I've got to make some root beer drop cookies.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was wonderful

You usually write very good stories. This was great. Thanks

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A lovely story!

I love love stories, and this one is very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wish you had put the recipe for the root beer cookies at end. Never heard of them before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!

What a well crafted, sensual story. I see why it is so well received.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Oh I loved this. First story of yours that I read and wasn’t expecting some of the twist and turns. Except for some editing it is so good. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I appreciate you think a long involved story gives the reader time to really get into the characters. But most of the detail you give is laborious and irrelevant. And then when the sex comes, it's crude. So not many stars from me, I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I come back to your stories often, I re read them because the characters are real and enjoyable, Thank You for your contributions.

Harle67Harle67about 3 years ago

Still one of my favourites, original and makes me feel good

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

A good story with a fitting ending. Yes there are a few mistakes and it could be organised slightly better; continuity broke up once or twice. But it's good and it didn't work out as I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
name confusion

You mentioned someone named Savannah on page 6, she doesn't exist, I think you meant Catrina.

Please fix it, stuff like that ruins the immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous, Savannah is her date.

FHTFFHTFover 2 years ago

If you have more to add to these characters lives I hope you will share it with us. I've read their story several times (it is one of my favorites).

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

I just noticed that way too many “anonymous “ are way to anal…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At risk of being labelled "anal", I would just like to make my observation.

Tiffany suddenly became a lesbian. No indication of interest before the transformation, just straight in and whammo - she is a lesbian.

The story was great; loads of detail that held my attention, but my girlfriends and those in my social sphere all expressed an interest in other girls for quite a while before going any further. The closest I can relate to 'suddenly' becoming a lesbian is my sub friend Nell, whose dominant husband ordered her to service his male friends, then at one party decided she should put on a show with another wife who both felt much better with each other rather than some man who believes himself to be god's gift to women. Nell is still a sub, but she is her own sub with a safe word who gets to choose who she let's spank her.

Stay safe.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I come to believe you add errors just fuck with the types that can't handle spelling errorrs!!🤣🤣🤣 Keep up the good work!

AC in SC

julesbabejulesbabeover 2 years ago

Loved this story start to finish. Six stars.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

That was awesome… 5 stars doesn’t do it justice.. than you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I come back about twice a year to read all of your stories, I really love your characters, they are all real people. Creating real people in literature is a real talent. Thank You for your stories.

blackknight314blackknight314over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Awesome love story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just perfect Thank youuuuu so much

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

I'm givin' this seven stars! This is the second time I've read this, and I always am impressed that you're able to impart so much about your characters without explicitly describing them to death. Thanks for the great read!

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

Loved it. Emphatic, loving, well told. I really lived for those two. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My second reading.

It is still excellent.

Two lovely girls who need and deserve each other. I think Ash will get lots of well deserved spankings, but also lots of lovely cuddles. And of course they both need love.

A lovely story

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was nice, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really great romance with a little D/S sprinkled in to make it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now that is a remarkable well written story with real and strong characters. I would love to read more about them and how they smash all prejudices and bigottry that still prevails in the US about living a LGBetcetc lifestyle. A true love story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Top story. Top writer. Top five stars.

AnyMooseAnyMoose4 months ago

Looking forward to stories from 3 Alliance Square and 4 Alliance Square, a.k.a. Alliance Square Health Facilities, which should be a gold mine for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5069 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.