All Comments on '2: Beneath Orion, Worlds Apart 01'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 11 years ago

This book is goin to be tough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Huh, did NOT see Luke like that. An Intel job or something maybe. But I do admit that this make the story flow better. After all, he implied joining was going to be a sacrifice, and a desk job doesn't count. Thanks man, for this great story. I'm planning on going to basic training after oct... I hope I can handle it like Luke. No girl, but oh well, hahaha

SMN91SMN91almost 11 years ago
Interesting...

Well, you did say it would be different. And you delivered. This was a very strong beginning to the next part of you story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rock ON!

You should have avoided the opening comments about moving on. I almost didn't read it but remembered I liked your style and did. Great stuff. One request write faster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
is kaylee prepared?

does she have enough D batteries, a vibrator, maybe some lube...hmmm...clothes pins and candles if she wants to get kinky? make audrey into her bitch and use a strap-on on her?

or just stick with her fingers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To be honest-

I kind of get the feeling that there will be a high probability of Kaylee cheating on Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Its inevitable that Kaylee will cheat, she's just that selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great B

Great work on chapter 1 can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Luke is her knight in Kevlar.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
What A Non-sequitur!!!

Will have to relook this author -- maybe. This second piece in the series is quality work and a welcome reprieve of Luke and Kaylee, and this author. But, my very negative comments at the end of Educating Kaylee largely still stand. Even disregarding the out-of-nowhere left-field decision to enlist, considering the quality and nature of that story, that last chapter was one of the worst written and construed that I have ever read on this site. Even an intended cliffhanger must have some hope included. That did not with the end: will miss her forever, but it is not God's will? The attitudes and dialogue of Luke with Kaylee in that chapter is a total non-sequitur to the beginning of this piece in which Luke professes his total love for the most important thing in his life --Kaylee. WTF, over?

bluealseidesbluealseidesalmost 4 years ago

Aerial gunner. I wish I had known about that job when I joined. This was back before the days of high speed Internet and you were usually at the mercy of whatever info the local recruiter had or inside info from friends/family already serving. I had none of that and when I told the recruiter I wanted to fly he steered me to officer routes thinking I was only willing to be a pilot.

This was back in the day when to be an aerial gunner, you had to spend at least a couple years in munitions first. It's not that way now. Quite a job Luke has taken on. I wonder what his long range plans are.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Tugging at the heart strings

Not sure if that relationship will last. From my experience in the Army back in 64, I recieved some rather steamy letters from a very pretty young lady I had been dating. Maybe a year later I received the the infamous "Dear John............". Didn't really bother me we had no commitments just a on and off again relationship. When I got home 3 years later she was married and settled down with the class nerd. Go figure. The way this story is going I don't think Luke's love interest will last, but what do I know. Keep writin'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alright, I'm still holding out hope. Let's hope he gets home safe and they can be together - and no one else has entered or will enter the picture; that would just suck so much ass and probably kill my desire to keep reading. Probably asking too much given how the story has went so far, but maybe there's a chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous