All Comments on '2: Beneath Orion, Worlds Apart 02'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great just upload next one fast.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 11 years ago
Keep going ...

No time for food or drink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kaylee

Kaylee will get date raped at the party. All I can think of now since you said this was going to be sad and tragical are the most horrible things that could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great so far! Just hoping for a good ending. Please upload the next one soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

Please don't let Kaylee get date raped...I'm begging you...Please let her keep her purity for Luke.

kansasjackkansasjackover 10 years ago
Please not again ...

I wrote a comment at the end of Part 1 about the way it ended seemingly ending Kaylee and Luke without any hope of survival. It really kind of pissed me off. While this is the end of Chapter 2 of Part 2, like so many of you others that have left comments regarding the upcoming party and with Kaylee going, it has left us with a type of ominous feeling. We all know it is up to the author to write the story but it just seems so WRONG to have something inappropriate happen to her at this point. Especially with Luke down and their love for each other at an all time high. Then combine that with Luke's comments about not deserving her and if he had it all to do over he would pass on the tutoring job. So Sparton 22, now you have an idea of how some of us feel. It's one thing for them to struggle but entirely another for them to have to go through needless pain and suffering from something you write. Should things end up happening badly for Kaylee, it doesn't make you a better author nor does it make the story better.

Keep on keeping on ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kaylee and Luke

I don't think Kaylee will cheat It sounds like the love is strong and I pray it stays that way. Love chapter 2 can't wait to read chapter 3

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Should Never Have Tutored Kaylee???

Please stop writing Luke as being a self-depreciating idiot. He is supposed to be a smart guy. Kaylee finally has become a more sensible girl and is with a good guy that she deserves. Life happens. Let Luke stop fearing it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

To those anxious reads looking at ominous things ahead for Kaylee you should read the authors disclaimer and warning at the beginning of this second book. He warned everybody it was going be emotional and sad and tragic. I'm not sure I will continue my self but it is quite a story and you can see 'it' coming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm run into 2 guys (1 they knew in highschool), college party invite, please don't go where I think it's going. Not like this. I swear if Kaylee gets raped or cheats I'm out. And I sure hope Luke grows some emotional balls and stops having all these doubts and shit, and also stays true to Kaylee. Please don't ruin this I beg of thee! I see so many dark possibilities and I hope I'm wrong on all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous