All Comments on '2: Beneath Orion, Worlds Apart 06'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hopefully it's 1 month not 2 months!

Must've gotten something in my eye while reading these last 2 chapters <.< Keep up the great work and I hope it's closer to 1 month before we see the next book instead of 2 months!

Reader67Reader67almost 11 years ago
WTF ?

Nearly gave it a one, there is dragging it out & then there is dragging it out ! Let's just hope that we finally get an ending,too many stories on Lit just fizzle out & the writer just disappears!

By the way it was a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Make haste!

I can only hope that "Faith" will get us through this...don't keep us waiting too long!

adifrankadifrankalmost 11 years ago
Request

Please release it in a week or two....I just love how you have developed the story and the characters with it.Thanks for making it available to all of us for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Have to echo the "please don't take too long" comment...

I've really enjoyed reading this series and really liked the change of perspective/focus/direction between books 1 and 2. Would really like to see this come to timely conclusion - I'm sure you have a whole other life that takes you away from writing, but it is more than frustrating tinged with more than a little anger when great stories fizzle out and the writer never gets around to bringing it to a satisfying conclusion. Please don't be "THAT guy" ! Great story. Please keep it up...

warspitewarspitealmost 11 years ago
Don't be too long...

You certainly have a flare for the dramatic don't you? LOL. Not taking the easy road either. Looking forward to the further trials and tribulations of Kaylee and Luke. Just don't leave us waiting too long please.

Best regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A month or two? Let's compromise and make it in two days! Can't wait to read book 3 and see what Kaylee's reaction is going to be about Luke's email. Okay okay, let's make it five days TOPS!

Btw, I rated it 5 *'s...see if you can get Book 3 here soonest!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 11 years ago
Just about to give up hope

Luke doomed the relationship when he sent that fake E-mail about another girl. Kaylee can never trust him again and I don't blame her. For all she knows, still, he does have that other girl and is willing to go the rest of his life without seeing her. This story is just grinding at me like the story of my own first girlfriend. I've never seen any real signs that Luke has told Kaylee he really loves her, and now I don't think he does.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
Very good

story. Thanks and I can't wait to see Book 3.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Almost two months

It has lamost been two months. D you have an update on the first chapter of the new one? I am excitedly waiting.

john68utjohn68utover 10 years ago
Can't take this

Dude you have to hurry and finish this story. I can't read the next one until all of them are in. I'm not good at cliff hangers. I saw you put up the first part to the next chapter and all I could think was "no no no no no!"

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 10 years ago
Him

The religious bits put me off I'm afraid. Maybe some other site would be good for a story like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Loved this book Can't wait for the next book3

bluealseidesbluealseidesalmost 4 years ago

This hits close to home. I had tried to break up with a girlfriend when I went overseas. She insisted she would wait. I thought she was being naïve. She had a lot of options and I did not want her feeling guilty when she would inevitably move on. I did not want to feel heartbroken either. No one had ever waited for me before. It took a lot of time, work, and heartache, but she convinced me. We've been married for over 12 years now.

Multiple times I wanted to reach into the story, slap Luke, and tell him to snap out of it. This was indeed very different from Book 1 but I still enjoyed seeing more of these characters. Looking forward to Book 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kiwiplum, or you could just go to another site. Not much religion at all in these stories but just a little bit puts you off? lol ok

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The will-they-won't-they back-and-forth is rather aggravating at this point. For fuck's sake, life's too short for all this dicking about. Can you just get together already and live happily ever after? Sheesh!

shopratshoprat2 months ago

Have to agree with the last anon, this thing's gotten pretty aggravating. Book 1 was definitely much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous