2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Max and Caroline meet a familiar face.
10.4k words
4.53
13.9k
10
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own 2 Broke Girls, Thor or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Authors note: This is a story based on 2 Broke Girls and takes place during Episode 2 of Series 3. Also just for fun this chapter features a cameo from two Marvel characters, who are undercover while studying parallel universes.

*****

"I'm getting a tattoo, and you're nervous?" Max teased.

"I can't help it." Caroline apologised, "I love this new dynamic between us, I do, but this is a little... far, you know? I mean, are you sure that you're up for this?"

"Yes, yes, for the millionth time yes!" Max hissed, her frustration shining through, then with a deep sigh she added, "I think it's as hot as fuck, and I'm getting it done, with or without you. I just really want you here when I get it, and I want you to be the one to order it. I want you to be the one to choose what it says, and where it goes, and even what the fucking font size is. I don't care, as long as it says I'm yours. That you fucking own me! That's what I want. That's all I want. Okay?"

As they were still technically on the street, and random people heard enough of it to give them funny looks, Caroline blushed bright red, but managed to mumble, "Okay."

"Good, now game face on. We're here." Max announced.

The tattoo parlour was thankfully empty except for one artist, that artist a big tattooed hairy man who gave them a surprisingly friendly smile and asked, "Hey ladies, my name is Bill, how can I help you this evening?"

There was a long pause as Caroline freezed up, and then after a few long seconds of feeling Max glancing at her expectantly and then hearing her girlfriend sigh in disappointment Caroline forced herself to answer the man in a squeak, "I'm here to get my sub tattooed."

There was another pause in which Bill looked surprised, although it only lasted a few seconds before the tattoo artist smiled and replied, "Of course. Did you have any idea on a design you might like?"

"Oh, erm..." Caroline mumbled, before making a decision, "I, I was thinking of something simple and to the point, like... Property of Caroline Channing."

"Cool." Bill nodded, "And where-"

"On her lower back." Caroline interrupted, some of the confidence she felt when Domming Max taking over, "I wanna give my girlfriend a tramp stamp! That'll show her who's boss!

"And you're okay with this?" Bill turned to the brunette, quickly adding, "I have to ask for legal purposes."

"I'm just a fuck hole. Fuck holes don't have opinions. We are just here to get fucked." Max grinned, clearly trying and succeeding to make Caroline blush. Then when the man continued to look at her she clarified, "Yeah, I'm okay with it. Whatever Caroline wants. She's the top, and I'm just her slutty little bottom who just wants to be branded as hers."

"Well, I admire your commitment to the role." Bill quipped with a laugh, before turning his attention back to the blonde, "Oh, and what font size did you want? As you can see, we have a lot of choices."

"That one will be fine." Caroline pointed to one of the tattoos on the wall.

"Excellent." Bill beamed, "That'll be $100."

There was yet another brief pause as Caroline bit her lip, then she mumbled, "Well, erm... we, we were kind of hoping to get a discount."

"Why?" Bill frowned, before the gears in his head started turning and he smiled, "What did you have in mind?"

Not liking the way he was looking at them, although she should have seen it coming, Caroline suddenly became brave again, "Take it easy buddy. I'm a one person girl, and I don't share."

"Tell me about it." Max quipped.

Ignoring the dig Caroline continued, "I was more thinking about telling you a story in exchange for a discount."

"No deal." Bill said dismissively.

"Wait, wait! It's really good, I promise." Caroline protested, quickly adding, "Why don't you hear it, then you can decide whether it's worth a discount or not."

"Fine." Bill sighed, "But make it quick."

"Oh trust me buddy, you don't want us to make it quick." Max grinned, "You wanna hear this in great detail."

"Really?" Bill asked seriously.

"Really." Caroline grinned, "We even got to meet Max's doppelgänger in it. I swear, these girls could be sisters."

Seeing they were losing him Max quickly added, "Trust me, that's not the interesting part of the story."

*

Caroline had been racking her brain for fun things she and Max could do together as Dom and sub, and off the top of her head she had suggested shopping together. Max, being Max, had turned that into sex toy shopping, and before Caroline knew it she was standing in front of an old school sex store.

She hadn't even known that places like this still existed, given the popularity of the Internet, but Max was only too happy to explain that this place was more than what it seemed, and it wasn't the toys or the dirty videos keeping this place afloat. Which had led to some amazing sex, and Caroline agreeing to go with her, but the closer and closer she got to it the more nervous she became.

"Alright, here we are." Max announced cheerily once they were standing outside the store.

"Wait!" Caroline protested.

"What?" Max frowned.

"I'm just checking no one I know is around." Caroline admitted while looking in every direction in turn.

Max stared at her lover for a few long seconds, and then exclaimed, "Oh my God, this is your first time going to a sex store! How is this your first time going to a sex store?"

"I don't know, because I shop for that stuff online like normal people?" Caroline grumbled.

"I thought the government confiscated everything you bought online." Max grinned wickedly.

"Not everything, thank God." Caroline admitted, "If I'd known that before I would have done a better job at hiding other things, but I just couldn't face the government repossessing my vibrator."

"Who could?" Max quipped with a grin, before taking a hold of her lover's hand, "But trust me honey, your sex toy problems are over."

Before Caroline could protest Max dragged her into the sex store, causing the blonde to blush while the brunette giggled wickedly. Caroline blushed even more once they were in the door and was greeted by shelves and shelves of toys and costumes of all shapes and sizes.

For a few long seconds Caroline was frozen to the spot in horror, then a wide grin crossed her face at doing something so naughty. And been surrounded by so much naughtiness. And of course, the thought of what they might do in this place. What they plan to do in the name of a discount. Oh God, this was so exciting. Also terrifying, but more the former than the latter.

"So, what do you think?" Max asked.

"About what I expected." Caroline softly murmured as she noticed a few guys, and girls, staring at them.

"Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet." Max grinned, pulling Caroline to the counter and made some introductions, "Caroline, this is my friend, Darcy Lewis. Darcy, this is the girl I was telling you about."

"OH MY GOD!" Caroline exclaimed, looking back and forth in disbelief, "You two are exactly alike?"

The two brunettes eerily frowned, looked at each other, back at Caroline and Max quipped, "I don't see it."

Darcy simultaneously quipped, "I don't see it."

Which was almost as mind blowing as the fact these two girls were identical. Because sure, their looks and demeanour were different right down to Darcy's far less revealing clothes and cute little nerd glasses compared with the tight clothing hugging Max's body and, as far as Caroline knew, her perfect vision.

But other than that she obviously had the same curvy figure that Caroline had become so obsessed with, beautiful face and even though it had only been a few seconds so far it was clear their personalities were at least a little similar. Something which was only further proven as things continued, and escalated.

"How?" Caroline mumbled with disbelief after a few long seconds.

"Please, we're completely different." Darcy huffed.

"Yeahhhh, I'm nothing like this nerd." Max protested the comparison, and teased her friend, at the same time.

"Hey!" Darcy protested, before grinning a little, "Don't let the glasses fool you, it's my girlfriend who's the real nerd around here. Isn't that right babe?"

That last part was directed towards the back, and a few seconds later a tiny brunette girl came out and beamed when she saw her audience, "What? Oh, hey Max?"

"You're on a first name basis with everyone who works here?" Caroline questioned dryly.

"Oh yeah." Max grinned without a hint of shame, and then made introductions again, "Caroline, this is Darcy's girlfriend Jane Foster. Jane, this is my girlfriend Caroline."

"Wow, really?" Jane frowned, looking Caroline up and down, "You're not exactly what I was expecting. I mean, wow, you're really tall."

"And you're really short." Caroline snapped, taking offence to what she knew wasn't meant to be offensive because she was just so rattled by all of this, "Seriously, what's going on? Am I being Punked or something?"

"Oh, you're referring to how our girlfriends look identical." Jane said excitedly, getting out a notepad and pen while hushing protests from the other brunettes, "How does that make you feel?"

"Confused. Angry. Annoyed." Caroline happily listed.

"Horny?" Max quickly added.

"No!" Caroline protested, and then when she got a look from her girlfriend she sighed, "Maybe a little bit, but mostly I'm just confused. I mean seriously, are you two sisters or something?"

"Well, myself and Darcy definitely aren't from another dimension and aren't undercover while we study my girlfriend's doppelgänger." Jane murmured, Similarly to herself. Then she clearly realised what she had just said and looked horrified for a few seconds, before breaking out into a nervous chuckle, quickly joined by Darcy just before Jane added, "That would be crazy."

For a few seconds Caroline just stared at the girl with the notepad in disbelief, and then turned to go while announcing, "I'm leaving. This is just too weird."

"No! Please stay, for me?" Max whined, "Please? You promised we could put on a show."

"You wanna put on a show?" Darcy grinned.

"Yeah we do, don't we, Mistress Caroline?" Max pushed hopefully.

Halfway to the door Caroline bit her lip. Meeting someone who looked identical to her girlfriend was kind of freaky, especially if she really wasn't Max's long lost twin sister, but while it was weirder in the grand scheme of things for her the really weird thing was Caroline didn't come here just to buy sex toys. No, she came here to put on a show, which was code in this place as a live sex show.

Which was something she hadn't ever seen herself doing previously, but the more she thought about it the more it appealed, especially because of the money it would result in. Besides, as Max had pointed out, it wasn't her who was going to be violated, so she wasn't really the whore here, Max was. Which weirdly made her feel better about all this.

"Fine." Caroline sighed, then she marched back to Darcy, took a deep calming breath and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Caroline, and I'm looking for some toys to use on my bitch here."

Max gave Darcy a little wave and then Jane butted in, "Well, anything you had in mind?"

Caroline shrugged, "What do ya got?"

"Well, we have a wide variety of butt-plugs." Jane explained, walking over to a wall covered in them before asking, "You girls have anal sex?"

"Are you kidding? Have you seen my girlfriend's ass?" Caroline questioned with disbelief, before turning to her sub and ordering, "Max, turn around and show these girls your ass!"

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max shamelessly replied with a grin, even giving her ass a little wiggle once she was in position.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, that's it, show off that fat ass." Caroline practically moaned with approval, walking up to Max's side and smacking that big booty to make the cheeks jiggle, "Show off that big fat ass of yours, ooooooh fuck yeah, make that big booty jiggle for me. Ohhhhhhh fuck, how could I not be fucking this meaty butt every single night?"

"I know what you mean." Jane grinned, "I'm the exact same way with my anal loving bitch."

"Who?" Caroline questioned in only somewhat exaggerated disbelief, "You and Darcy? I wouldn't have guessed."

"That I'm the top in our relationship?" Jane scoffed, before admitting, "Yeahhhhh, that's what everybody thinks. That just because she's louder and more outgoing that she'd automatically be a top, and mousy little Jane Foster is just a bottom. Well they're wrong. Darcy isn't just a bottom, she's the biggest bottom in the entire universe. In fact she is a giant bottom in any universe and I have the research to prove it."

"Yes, well... I suppose if anyone knew we were together they'd assumed the same thing about me and Max." Caroline admitted, deciding to ignore the last weird comment, "But we were talking about butt fucking, and if these girls really are identical I hope for the love of God that you're pounding her ass regularly, because big booties like that were made to be fucked."

"Oh I couldn't agree more." Jane grinned, beckoning Darcy closer, "In fact, I think it's a crime against nature if Darcy isn't sodomised at least three times a day, and in between each of those extremely necessary butt fuckings I keep her ass hole nice and stretched at all times, just in case I feel like a little anal in between ass fuckings. Isn't that right Darcy?"

"Yes Mistress Jane." Darcy replied meekly with her head down, slipping into full on sub mode.

"Why don't you show the nice lady what I mean?" Jane pushed.

"Yes Mistress Jane." Darcy said submissively, turning around, undoing her tightfitting pants and pulling them down to reveal a butt-plug in between her cheeks.

"Wow." Caroline murmured as a nice touch the sub pulled her cheeks apart while keeping her pants just below her cheeks.

"As you can see, I'm a big fan of butt-plugs." Jane beamed, "They're perfect for keeping Darcy ready for me at all times, and reminding this loudmouth of her place whenever we're in public together. And I know for a fact that Max is very similar to Darcy, so I highly recommend purchasing a wide variety depending on your mood and the state of your bitch's ass hole. Maybe even a couple for when she's widely gaped. Trust me, there's no better feeling of power than knowing you're keeping her slut butt stretched without even touching her. And again, if you're out in public, just take her aside, slip one inside her butt, or maybe even a bigger one, and watch as she is instantly reminded who's boss."

"That sounds good." Caroline beamed, "Anything you'd specifically recommend?"

"Probably this three piece set." Jane said, retrieving a box from the nearby wall, "It's a little expensive, but it's quality merchandise, and I guarantee the small one will always fit in an ass whore like Darcy or Max. Hell, you might not even have to worry about lube, or even spit. Then if you want to keep stretching her more you have two more big plugs right there, or you can use something else."

"Oh, we're definitely getting this." Caroline's eyes lighting up as she took and inspected the box, before biting her lip and then asking, "Do you mind if I take it for a test drive?"

"Well, as long as you promise to buy it." Jane grinned.

"Great." Caroline beamed, before frantically removing the smallest plug from the box and then shoving it up Max's ass, barely pausing to order, "Drop your pants Max!"

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max happily complied, and then cried out joyfully as she was anally violated.

Once the plug was firmly embedded in Max's ass hole Caroline shamelessly turned to the other Dom and told her, "I'll take one of each. I'm in love with my ass whore, and her fat ass, and I want to give her, and it, a variety."

"A wise choice." Jane beamed, "Can I interest you in some spanking equipment? We've got a discount on paddles."

"Oh yes, an ass like Max's needs constant spankings." Caroline grinned wickedly.

"I couldn't agree more." Jane chuckled, walking a few shelves over to the BDSM, "As you can see we have a variety of equipment available, from spreader bars, to stocks, chains, rope and of course, whips and paddles. So, does anything strike your fancy?"

"I see what you did there." Caroline grinned, and then when Jane just stared at her blankly she quickly began to inspect the paddle, picking a few up and testing them out, "Mmmmm, this one seems good. Mind if I tested out?"

"By all means." Jane beamed, turning to the other brunettes and snapping her fingers, "Bitches, up against that wall!"

"Yes Mistress Jane." Darcy quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mistress Jane." Max replied and obeyed with a flirtatious smile.

"Oh your bitch is just begging for a spanking." Jane said, turning to smirk at Caroline, "Feel free to spank my bitch too. She needs it just as bad."

"Clearly." Caroline grinned lustfully at those big butts.

Max grinned as she wiggled her big butt to try and entice Mistress Caroline to spank it while Darcy just stayed still and patiently waited. The two subs were both leaning against a nearby wall, their palms laid flat and their juicy asses pushed out and back so they were nice and ready for the promised spanking.

And fuck, Mistress Caroline looked so good with that paddle in her hand, the blonde playing with it menacingly as she slowly walked over to the bent over brunettes and inspected the big booty she owned and an equally big booty that for that night was hers to use.

Or at least to spank. Because Max didn't mind Mistress Caroline spanking other sluts, but she didn't like the idea of Mistress Caroline fucking another girl's ass. No, her ass hole had the honour of being Mistress Caroline's fuck hole, and she wouldn't let's some other sub take that privilege from her.

Suddenly Max was distracted from her thoughts by Mistress Caroline placing her new paddle down on her right ass cheek and then after a few long seconds rubbing it slightly, which in turn made Max grin wickedly. She then moved the paddle to another cheek, but not one of Max's. No, to one of Darcy's ass cheeks. Mistress Caroline was playing with another woman's ass.

But that was okay. Clearly Mistress Caroline was gently teasing her as a way to remind her who was boss. Not that Max minded. No, she expected to be teased when coming here, especially given what Darcy had said about the way that Mistress Jane liked to play. So it was fine. Fine. Fine!

Only it wasn't fine, because Mistress Caroline not only gave Darcy's ass the first blow but several more after that, filling Max with burning jealousy. That should be her butt being beaten, and her cries of pain echoing throughout the room. Cries which was filled with more than a hint of enjoyment, meaning that Mistress Caroline was making another girl feel good, even if it was through a very unconventional way.

And Max had totally been the one to get them into this mess in the first place. But still, she was mad at her Mistress Caroline, and almost opened her mouth to complain, but then, oh then, Mistress Caroline started spanking her, and everything was right with the world. Well, sort of.

Mistress Caroline occasionally switched from Max's greedy ass back to Darcy's slutty butt, and even though it wasn't often and she only gave it a few hard blows it was enough to make Max jealous. Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea after all.

Then again it was thrilling to have her ass exposed in public like this, every other customer who had been in the shop before, and later entered it, gathering around to watch either out of morbid curiosity, or in most cases genuine excitement. Max grinned, winked and jiggled her ass at a few of them, although the last one was unnecessary as her ass was jiggling plenty from the force of those blows. Although she knew that was nothing compared to what was to come.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers