2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline always loved teasing Max during a spanking, and this time it was even easier as she had another ass to switch too just make Max feel jealous. Which should have felt weird and awkward, but it only felt thrilling and even natural as that other ass was just as big and beautiful as the fat butt Caroline had become so obsessed with, a fact which was proven by just how much Darcy's big booty jiggled from the force of each blow.

That continued to be the case as Caroline gradually put more force into her strokes, making those big butts jiggle even more and begin to turn delightfully pink. Then just as she was starting to get a rhythm Caroline was abruptly stopped.

"Here, why don't you try this one?" Jane suggested while holding out another paddle.

This startled Caroline and for a few seconds she just stared at the other Dom, before shrugging, "Okay."

Exchanging her current paddle for the one offered to her Caroline took a closer look at it and smiled. Both sides of the original paddle were smooth, but this new one had the word 'SLUT' in the capital letters sticking out of the paddle.

Immediately getting the idea Caroline bought the paddle down hard on Max's ass, keeping to the same spot, and then doing the same with Darcy's butt, resulting in the word SLUT faintly appearing on their backsides. Then Jane offered her another paddle, and then another, and then another, and then another, giving Caroline the chance to spank the two brunettes with seemingly every paddle in the sex store.

Her favourite was the last one, as it was covered in a criss-cross pattern which seemed to double the amount of pain that the two subs were receiving, given the way that they were crying out. But still neither one of them complained, which showed that even though this hurt they were both still enjoying it.

Or maybe Caroline was just lost in the spanking at that point she didn't notice any protests, which was an incredibly worrying thought, but not enough to knock her back to reality as she assaulted those asses with increasingly hard blows until she was using every ounce of her strength to beat those butts. Then she somehow found a way to beat them harder.

She did that as a result of those butts turning from light pink to a dark and bruised red under the force of her strikes, the cries the two subs let out, and most of all the way those meaty cheeks jiggled from the force of the blows. God, it was heaven. A really, really twisted heaven. One which she got to beat the butts of not only her precious girlfriend but a total stranger, who weirdly looked like her girlfriend.

Which was why she didn't feel too guilty about it, because if Darcy was anything like Max, and it seemed like she was, the big bottomed bottom was loving it. In fact Caroline felt she could just about hear proof of that in the cries both the incredibly hot submissives were letting out as she continued assaulting their asses.

Max definitely loved every second of it, especially when the real hard spanking got underway. Fuck, it always made her so wet when Mistress Caroline so completely and utterly dominated her in this way, and this time was definitely no exception.

In fact it was even better because her friend Darcy was here receiving the same treatment, and from the look in her eye, the smile on her face and most of all the cries she was letting out it was clear that Darcy hadn't been lying before and she loved this just as much as Max did. Which was good, because Mistress Caroline was giving them both one hell of a butt beating, slamming those asses and taking no prisoners.

Of course Mistress Caroline was experienced enough at this point not to use all of her strength in the spanking, and as far as this was concerned Max certainly wouldn't want her too. No, Max wanted Mistress Caroline to save enough energy to give her a proper fucking, right here in the middle of the store, in front of the people watching them and the security cameras.

And she got her wish, Mistress Caroline stopping with what was obviously plenty of energy to spare, handing the paddle back to Jane and then greedily groping those well beaten bottoms, making those two bottoms coo happily at the soothing touches. Then they cried out as Mistress Caroline gave them one last hard smack each before turning her attention to her host.

"I think we need bigger plugs." Caroline quipped, "I'm in the mood to give my bitch a thorough ass wrecking, and I can't wait much longer."

"Me too." Jane agreed with a smile before retrieving a couple of bigger plugs, "How about these?"

Caroline looked thoughtful for a minute, and then asked, "Got anything bigger? I'm in the mood for hard-core butt fucking tonight."

"Me too." Jane grinned, before admitting, "Although with an ass like Darcy's, I'm in the mood for hard-core butt fucking every night."

"Me too." Caroline laughed, parroting what Jane had just said.

It was then Jane's turned to look thoughtful for a minute, then she picked something off a nearby shelf, "How about these?"

"Ohhhhh, we haven't tried these before." Caroline grinned, eagerly taking the offered toy and taking it out of the packaging.

"Trust me, Max will love it." Jane promised with another smile, "Darcy does."

Wanting to know what the mystery toy was Max tried to look over her shoulder, only to cry out loudly as Mistress Caroline gave her a hard slap to her sore behind and snapped, "Face forward bitch! Mmmmm, and no peeking."

"Yes Mistress Caroline, sorry Mistress Caroline." Max quickly apologised.

Then Mistress Caroline spat into her hand and rubbed it into the toy, making Max grin excitedly. Momentarily that feeling was replaced by disappointment as the butt-plug was removed from her ass hole only to be replaced by something smaller.

But then that tiny little ball was joined by a slightly larger ball, and in the process was repeated quickly five times, causing Max to cry out with delight, both at the anal penetration and the knowledge of what was happening. In her previous visited to this place she'd seen anal beads, and of course she'd heard them, and she'd had been hoping that she could try them with Mistress Caroline. Of course now she was it was even better than she'd dreamed.

It got even better as the balls got bigger and bigger, really causing Max's butt hole to stretch wider to accept them, and then slid along wall of her rectum, both of which caused wonderful sensations which Max adored. Then to make it even better at a certain point Mistress Caroline stopped the progress, gently started pulling back and then repeated the process, meaning that she was butt fucking her with those anal beads.

Which wasn't quite as good as when Mistress Caroline was using a nice big dick, especially a strap-on so Max could feel her girlfriend's thighs crashing against her meaty cheeks, but it still felt amazing. Especially as Mistress Caroline began pushing further into her slutty back passage in the process.

Caroline was loving this just as much as Max was, which was really saying something considering how much her girlfriend was moaning, groaning, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure. It helped that Jane was doing the exact same thing to Darcy, and getting the exact same reaction out of Darcy, but mostly Caroline was focused on Max and how well she was taking it like the anal loving bitch she was.

Those beads were just sliding in and out so easily, clearly causing Max nothing but pleasure as she was anally violated by them, the entire time Caroline pulling one of Max's cheeks apart so she could get a really good look at her bitch taking that toy. God, they were definitely going to have to get one of these things.

Of course it would be strictly used for a warm up, because it just wasn't the same as slamming Max's ass hole with a strap-on. It made for one great warm up though, Caroline spending several minutes teasing Max with only just over half of the beads before she started slowly adding the bigger ones.

Then once they were all inside that fat ass she spent a few more long minutes pumping them in and out so she could watch that beautiful little butt hole stretching over and over again for the biggest beads, before burying the last bead as deep as it could go into Max's back door. Then Caroline took a step back to admire her handiwork, and slap Max roughly on the ass to emphasise her next words, which of course made those cheeks jiggle so much Caroline almost lost her train of thought.

Luckily Caroline was just about able to compose herself, "Good girl, ooooooh, that's a very good girl. Good little anal slut. Now... make sure you keep these beads in your fat ass while you turn around and kneel in front of me."

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max replied as she did as was told.

"You too Darcy." Jane ordered, smacking Darcy's ass nice and hard in the process.

"Yes Mistress Jane." Darcy replied while copying Max's actions.

There was then a pause as Caroline just enjoyed the sight of those two beautiful brunettes kneeling before them, then she picked up a strap-on dildo from a nearby shelf and asked, "Do you sluts wanna get butt fucked good and hard, right here in the store where anyone can see?"

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max replied quickly and eagerly, "Butt fuck me. Oh God, please fuck mm butt good and hard!"

"Yes Mistress Caroline, I wanna be butt fucked by Mistress Jane." Darcy clarified, "Mmmmm, or you, if Mistress Jane lets you. I just want to give my whore ass fucked by a beautiful, dominant woman, and you both definitely fit the bill."

"Damn right we do." Jane grinned, "And don't worry Darcy, it would be me who is destroying your fat ass. As long as Mistress Caroline doesn't mind sharing the spotlight."

"Not at all." Caroline reassured, "In fact I think it would be totally hot to butt fuck our anal whores side by side so everybody here can watch."

This caused a little cheer from the crowd, although it was clear none of them wanted to be too loud and interrupt the fun, which both Doms clearly appreciated, then Jane pointed out, "But I still think these little butt sluts needed to earn the privilege of our big cocks up their fat asses."

"Oh I couldn't agree more." Caroline grinned, putting down the strap-on, "What did you have in mind?"

"Maybe a little pussy licking?" Jane suggested thoughtfully, "Darcy is really, really good with her tongue."

"So is Max. Too good, actually." Caroline confessed, "I wanna save all my energy for pounding her sweet ass. But there is the way we could use their talented little tongues."

"You mean by eating our asses?" Jane grinned hopefully.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah. Girls, bury your faces in our butts." Caroline ordered, "But kiss them first. Ohhhhhh yessssss, show everyone here how you are a pair of ass kissers."

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Darcy quickly replied.

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max replied just as quickly.

Smirking at the obedience of their sluts Jane and Caroline turned around, undid their pants and gently pulled them down just below their butt cheeks, bending over in the process and sticking out their asses.

Those asses weren't exposed for long before Darcy and Max shuffled forward and pressed their lips simultaneously to those butt cheeks, and then repeated the process, eventually beginning to kiss the bottoms of the tops, like the good little ass kissing bottoms they were.

Which of course made Caroline chuckle with delight, and then moan happily as Max pushed her face in between her cheeks and started eagerly lapping away at her rosebud. Which felt so good Caroline almost forgot about their audience.

Almost, but not quite, given there were a few more of them now, appearing as if from nowhere to take pictures and film this lewd display of kinky lesbian sex. Although at least Caroline had managed to limit how exposed she was. Poor Max still had her lower half exposed, along with the handle of the beads sticking out of her ass hole, that sex toy threatening to slip out at any moment. Darcy's too.

Meanwhile Jane was letting her pants and underwear fall down around her ankles so she could reach back and pull Darcy deeper into her ass, which was still fun to watch, but a reminder that Caroline wasn't quite as bold. Although it was yet increasingly tempting as Max passionately ate out her ass, making Caroline cry out with pure pleasure and close her eyes to savour the wonderful sensations she was feeling.

Max definitely preferred to be the one receiving a rim job. Partly because she was a greedy anal slut who was completely addicted to getting her ass played with, but mostly because whenever Mistress Caroline rimmed her it was a prelude to a nice hard butt fucking.

Ironically this rim job would be no exception, even though for once it was Max who was licking an ass hole. Although Max had to admit there was something wonderfully submissive about worshipping the ass of her Mistress, especially in front of an audience. Oh yes, Max was officially an ass kisser. Mistress Caroline's personal ass kisser, and everybody here knew it.

As an added bonus she was doing this alongside Darcy Lewis, a woman she had a lot in common with, including taste in girlfriends. Sure, Jane wasn't a blonde, but she had this slim little body, perky little tits and a cute little booty. Also apparently she had a very tasty pussy, and ass hole, and was addicted to dominating her curvy girlfriend. Especially pounding that big ass of hers.

Plus given half a chance Jane would talk and talk and talk until Max automatically zoned out. So yeah, the similarities in their body types and personalities were obvious, which made doing this together so wonderfully thrilling. If Max wasn't so possessive of her precious Mistress she might even have suggested a proper foursome, instead of simultaneous fucking, although this was proving to be great fun.

Of course Max's main focus remained Mistress Caroline's cute little butt hole, which she licked over, and over, and over again for a few long minutes. Eventually she began swirling her tongue around the hole instead of just licking up and down, and then sucking at that forbidden orifice, which got an extra loud and happy moans out of Mistress Caroline.

Finally she tried pushing her tongue into Mistress Caroline's ass hole, but unlike when the situation was reversed Max didn't get very far, which was unsurprising given that Mistress Caroline was still an anal virgin, while Max was a proud anal whore. Still, Max made a little progress just before she was ordered to stop, getting the tip of her tongue through Mistress Caroline's tight little anal ring and licking the inside of her back hole.

This got an extra loud cry out of Caroline, who was unsure how she felt about this, then she ordered, "Mmmmm that's enough. Go pick out a strap-on and some lube. I'm in a good mood, so I'll let you decide just how wide and deep you want your ass stretched. And just how easily I slid into you."

"Yes Mistress Caroline." Max eagerly replied and obeyed.

"You too Darcy. I wanna butt fuck you as Caroline butt fucks Max." Jane admitted, before turning to the blonde, "As long as you don't mind, of course."

"Not at all, I think it would be fun to fuck those big fat asses side by side." Caroline reassured.

"Great." Jane beamed, before turning to her bitch and insisting, "What do you say bitch?"

"Yes Mistress Jane, thank you Mistress Jane." Darcy said submissively, already grabbing a strap-on.

Meanwhile Max was still struggling to make a decision. There were just so many big and wonderful toys here, and she wanted to try out one of the big monsters, but she wasn't sure that her Mistress was ready for that. In the end she picked out a strap-on which was two inches longer, and almost an entirely inch thicker, than the one they had at home, which clearly had Mistress Caroline looking nervous, but she remain silent as Max wrapped it around her waist and then slowly covered it in lube.

Of course Max was so horny, and her ass was so well stretched, that she didn't want to bother with any lube, but while this was mostly for Mistress Caroline's benefit the sooner that she could get this 12 incher into her butt the better, and this would help with that.

"Okay bitches, bend over and spread your cheeks!" Jane ordered.

"Yes Mistress Jane." Darcy said and then Max parroted as they got into position.

"Now beg us for the privilege of being butt fucked." Caroline ordered.

Max and Darcy shared a wicked look, then started shamelessly begging, starting with Max, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Please Mistress Caroline, ass fuck me! Shove every single inch of your big dick up my slutty little ass! Mmmmm, I mean my big fat slutty ass. Oh yeah, wreck that ass hole of mine and remind me why it's yours. Please Mistress Caroline? Show our new friends what ass fucking is really all about. Please? Oh please, fucking destroy my bitch hole! Oh yes! Stretch that ass! Stretch it! Stretch it wide open so you can stick your cock in my ass! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddd!"

At about the same time Darcy shamelessly pleaded, "Fuck me Mistress Jane! Fuck my butt! Fuck my slutty ass! Yeahhhhhhh, pound this slutty little back door of mine and bust it wide open! Treat me like the shameless little butt slut I am! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, I'm a little butt slut Mistress Jane. Your little butt slut, with a big fat booty that's just aching for your big hard dick! Please give it to me. I need it. Mmmmmm, I need you inside me Mistress Jane. I fucking need it, mmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, fucking give me that cock! Shove it up my big fat ass. Oh fuck! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Caroline, and clearly Jane, enjoyed hearing Max and Darcy shamelessly begging for them, at first interrupting each other and then just talking over the other to the point they weren't being very coherent. At that point Caroline was more focused on the beautiful target in front of her, and the handle of the beads which were sticking out of it.

Before Caroline got the chance Jane leaned over first and began slowly pulling those beads out of Darcy's ass, only to reinsert them inside her girlfriend and then repeat the process. Although it was hard for Caroline to stay mad at being beaten to the punch when she got such a great view of it, and she did the same herself a few long minutes later. Which of course just made Darcy and Max whimper pathetically and beg more desperately.

Of course it was only a matter of time before one of the tops was going to penetrate her bitch, and Caroline wanted to be first this time, so after just about a minute of pumping those anal beads in and out of Max's ass Caroline pulled them out completely and roughly shoved her strap-on into that loosened bitch hole.

Just like that Max's slutty little butt hole took the first few inches of her dick, Caroline's personal ass whore making her very proud by moaning loudly and shamelessly at the anal penetration. She then made her even more proud by continuing to moan as Caroline slowly pushed forwards, pushing inch after inch of her cock inside her rectum. And throughout this Max spread her cheeks like a good girl, giving Caroline the perfect view of that dildo sliding into her girlfriend's forbidden hole.

It seemed impossible that anything would make her look away from that heavenly sight, but when out of the corner of her eye she spotted Jane pulling the anal beads out of Darcy's ass hole she just couldn't resist turning her head and watching her girlfriend's doppelgänger getting her big booty invaded.

Caroline hadn't thought anything could come close to the pleasure of violating Max's big fat ass, but this came extremely close, especially when Jane caught up to her in what felt like no time at all, and Darcy cried out with pleasure the entire time, proving these girls had to be sisters or something, because they were both total anal whores.