2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was just when she was doing it gently. When she really started to go crazy Max just couldn't keep up, and had to stick her tongue out and hope Ms Caroline would bash it against her clit. Intentionally or not. Then she just had to concentrate on breathing while Ms Caroline used her like a fuck pad.

At first she had been able to swallow the majority of Ms Caroline's cum, although now obviously she was only getting a measly portion of it. Which was sad, but she was getting a hell of a consolation prize, that being Ms Caroline Channing drenching her face in her cum, literally marking her territory. Marking Max as hers. Her personal pussy pleaser.

Her bitch, her slut, her whore, and whatever else she wanted her to be. Like in this case, obedient little maid pleasing her employer. Although her uniform was pretty dishevelled, and it would no doubt be ruined by the time they were done. Or at least Max hoped it would, as it was uncomfortable as hell. Although she had to admit, this little routine was working for her almost as much as Ms Caroline.

Just as Max was beginning to feel faint from lack of oxygen Ms Caroline yanked her by the hair out of her cunt and gave her a few precious moments to get her breath back. Then of course Ms Caroline leaned down to kiss her again, although this time was much faster, and of course Max's face was covered in cum.

Some of which Ms Caroline licked off with a giggle, Max joining her in the giggling and for a moment the role-play was forgotten and they were just 2 broke girls in love. Then after collecting a good amount of her own cum from Max's mouth and swallowing it Ms Caroline pulled back and gave a look that says she was clearly back in character.

"Wow, I knew there was another reason I kept you around." Caroline giggled wickedly, before looking thoughtful, "You know, you make such a greedy little pussy whore, and you just made me cum so hard, I think you've earned a reward. Don't you think?"

"It's not up to me Ms Caroline." Max answered, although clearly she looked hopeful, "I'm just your whore maid bitch."

"That might have been one name too many babe." Caroline quipped, breaking character momentarily, before going right back to it, "But you're right, it is up to me, your owner. And I'm such a good, wonderful, generous owner, that I'm not only going to reward you, I'm going to let you pick how I do it."

Max was really tempted in that moment to pick getting her pussy licked, but she knew what Ms Caroline wanted to hear, and luckily enough for them both, she really wanted it too, so she barely hesitated in replying, "Fuck my ass! Oh please Ms Caroline, fuck my big fat ass! Fuck it hard and make me cum like the total bitch maid I am!"

"Your ass, huh?" Caroline grinned wickedly, "Yeah, I guess we could do that."

Caroline then quickly retrieved a harness, strapped it onto herself and covered it with lube. She was just about to return to her bitch, who was obediently waiting for her on her knees, waiting for permission to get into whatever position Caroline wanted, a gleefully happy look on her face which showed just how much she was anticipating having a cock up her ass, that look making Caroline love her even more.

Then she got a wicked thought which would make this night extra special as she glanced back to the drawer where they were keeping all their toys, most of which went unused because of their fondness for strap-ons. But not tonight, Caroline thought with another wicked grin.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees, like the bitch you are!" Caroline turned back to Max and ordered, trying to seem stern and not giving away her plan.

The clearly oblivious Max immediately obeyed while submissively replying, "Yes Ms Caroline."

The entire time Caroline kept her gaze on Max, as she was watching the other woman crawling around, especially when she made sure to point her big butt at Caroline as soon as possible, and wiggled her hips more than necessary to make sure that fat ass jiggled for her amusement. She even did a booty shake at the end, which made Caroline giggle, the act almost pleasing her as much as then Max waiting silently for her to join her.

Of course they both knew she wouldn't be waiting long, and once Caroline was in position they were going to have some anal fun. Max was just unaware of how much, as this time Caroline was bringing a little something extra.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Caroline ordered, smacking Max's sore ass to emphasise her point.

"Ah! Yes Ms Caroline." Max cried out and quickly did as she was told.

As Max spread those big meaty cheeks she revealed the butt-plug which had been firmly entrenched within her big fat ass this entire time. Hell, Max barely pulled her skirt up, and of course she wasn't wearing any underwear, giving Caroline the perfect view of one of the many toys they had brought from their friends at that sex store, the Max lookalike swearing that her girl would particularly love this one. and she was quickly and easily proven right, but she wasn't the only one who loved it.

In fact Caroline thought it was perfect for the occasions she didn't want to waste too much time stretching Max out. And the fact that it was long and thick could be extra useful for what Caroline had planned.

Wanting to further help with that Caroline grabbed the handle of the butt-plug and began pulling it out, and then when the widest part of the toy was stretching Max's ass hole she pushed it back inside and then repeated the process. Which was something she quite liked doing, as it was a wonderful way to tease Max, but when she finally pulled it out she didn't immediately replace it with her strap-on.

No, she replaced it with her tongue, literally licking Max's anal walls and spitting on them for extra effect. Which might be more for her benefit then Max's, but the extra perverted act didn't hurt Max's excitement levels, and it was not long after that she was pushing a dildo into Max's ass. Just not her strap-on.

"Come on Ms Caroline, fuck me!" Max whined, remembering her place, "Please Ms Caroline? Mmmmm, what you're doing feels amazing, but I need to get fucked. Ooooooh yeahhhhh, I need to get fucked in the ass! Fucked in the ass by you! Ohhhhhhh please, please Ms Caroline, butt fuck me, fuck me up the butt, fuck my butt, oh Ms Caroline! Ooooooohhhhhhh yesssssss! Wait, that's a bit small, isn't?"

"It's not my strap-on. It's an additional dildo." Caroline explained with a wicked smile on her face.

"Additional?" Max grinned, "Meaning..."

"Meaning tonight I'm going to double fuck your whore ass all by myself." Caroline revealed, "That is of course, if you want it."

"Fuck yeah I want it!" Max exclaimed, before quickly adding, "Oh God Caroline, give it to me. Please? Please Ms Caroline, I want my ass double fucked. Oh fuck, I've wanted it for so long, mmmmm, and for you to be the one who does it, just you, oh that's fucking perfect! Take my double anal cherry Ms Caroline! Please take it! Ha, I guess I got a cherry that you can take after all. So take it. Please, I want it to be you. I need it to be you. Please Ms Caroline, I oh Caroline! Caroline? Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck!"

Max mostly continued to beg for what she so desperately wanted as Ms Caroline pushed the handheld dildo about halfway into her ass hole and then started slowly and gently pumping it in and out of her, which was both a frustrating tease and a delightful taste of things to come. Sadly it was mostly the former, as the handheld dick paled in comparison to the size of the monster strap-on Ms Caroline had got from their friends at the sex store.

Like the one that was now strapped around Ms Caroline's waist, and just waiting to be stuffed into Max's rectum where it belonged. Then just as she was getting a little desperate to receive what she had been promised Max lost the ability to speak as her butt hole was stretched wider than ever before.

Wonderful top that she was Ms Caroline did this as slowly as possible, which made the whole thing easier and more pleasurable to take. Although Max had to admit, it had been a while since getting her slutty and relentlessly fucked back hole stretched had actually been painful, and she kind of missed it, as she really got off on that feeling.

Okay, the moment her forbidden hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to slide inside of her ass hole alongside the handheld dildo wasn't that pleasant. In fact Max cried out in pure pain from being stretched like never before. But the mental high of what was happening to her, that her precious Caroline Channing had just taken her double anal cherry by herself, was enough to make the pain quickly fade.

It was also enough to make sure the rest of the double anal penetration was easier on them both, but especially Max, who actually cried out, whimpered and gasped with pleasure at the obscene misuse of her most private hole. Truth be told she was also making those sounds out of pain, or more often than not a mixture of both, but it was very clear to Ms Caroline they weren't pure pain, and that was all that mattered.

It emboldened Ms Caroline to continue stuffing Max's fat ass with those two big dildos, giving Max more of the pain and pleasure which she craved. And of course, the glorious submission which came with it, being emphasise so wonderfully by Max continuing to spread her cheeks and giving Ms Caroline the best possible look of her back door stretched like never before for those fake cocks.

From her current position Max could just about look behind her and see the beautifully happy look on Ms Caroline's face throughout the ass stuffing and beyond. This always intensified the pleasure Max was feeling, but it was doubly so this time, as they were experiencing a first in the best way possible and indulging in their obsession with abusing Max's big fat ass.

All those things combined to make sure that Max not only took every inch of both dildos, but shortly after the sodomy got underway her slutty ass relax to the extreme abuse and then all she felt was pure pleasure. Which of course she was only too happy to let her beloved Ms Caroline know, first through the sounds she was making, and then more directly.

Caroline had second-guessed this extreme half a dozen times, because even though they had talked about the possibility of sharing Max's big fat ass with Jane surely not even Max Black's super slutty booty could be stretched that wide, or at least that deep. Caroline wasn't sure she even believed video footage of other women doing it, convinced it had to be some sort of special effect, her own ass hole quivering with fear at the idea.

And at the same time, she quivered with excitement at the thought of doing the exact same thing to the woman she loved. And sure enough, Max's whore butt was not only able to stretch wide enough to take two dildos inside it at once, but it took every inch of those fake cocks, which was the most obscene and yet hot thing Caroline had ever seen.

In fact the moment her hand and then her thighs came to rest against Max's fat ass, Caroline cried out, "Every inch! Every fucking inch of my cocks are up your ass! Oh my God Max, you're such a ridiculously greedy anal whore!"

Normally Max would be only too happy to confirm that, but unsurprisingly she was in no state to comment. Instead she could only let out sounds which made it seem like the dildos had completely skewered her and were now in her throat. Yet somehow, the anal whore sounded like she was enjoying herself. Which was solidified when Caroline pulled back a little, and then push back on the toy and then repeated the process.

She didn't get very far given their positions, but she didn't have too, as the message was crystal clear. That message being of course that Max Black was the biggest anal whore in the entire universe, and desperately wanted Ms Caroline to double fuck her big fat slutty ass.

Only too happy to oblige Caroline began thrusting her hips back and forth, initially pulling her hand along with the same pace to provide one punishing attack after another on her girlfriend's rectum. Eventually she started hammering those toys in and out of Max's ass hole at different times, and then began switching back and forth between the two while gradually picking up the pace of the butt fucking.

But that was only after Max started moaning about how much she loved getting her big fat ass double fucked, and started begging for more. Which of course, didn't take that long. In fact, it only took a few minutes of gentle sodomy for Max to let Caroline know just how much she was loving all of this.

"I love your dick in my ass! Mmmmm, I love it! Oh Ms Caroline, I love your big dick in my fat ass!" Max moaned deliriously, "Mmmmm, pound that big fat ass of mine Ms Caroline! Pound it hard and deep and show me who's boss. Ooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmm, show me I'm nothing but your whore maid, ohhhhhh, put on this Earth to please you. Just a fuck hole for you to use for your pleasure. That's all I am. That's all I want to be! Your fuck hole, ohhhhhhh, yours to use however you want. Oh fuck, but please, please fuck me hard! I wanna cum like a total whore with your big dick in my ass. Oh please give it to me! Ass fuck me like the little whore I am! Oh Ms Caroline, oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

At first Caroline continued the gentle sodomy, chuckling with delight at how this further frustrated her opinionated lover. Besides, Caroline just loved that slow sodomy, as it was a perfect chance to savour the sight of those dicks sliding in and out of Max's most private hole.

Of course she also savoured the sight of them sliding in and out at different times, and better yet Max's big meaty cheeks jiggling for her after she pushed her girlfriend's hands away from her ass cheeks. Perhaps most of all she enjoyed the whimpers, cries and moans coming from the girlfriend everyone thought dominated her as she effortlessly put Max Black in her rightful place, namely as Caroline Channing's personal anal whore.

Max loved that position. It truly felt at times like this was the role she was born for, and something which was now tattooed onto her body. Oh yes, Max loved her tramp stamp declaring that she was Property of Caroline Channing, and she still hoped to add, maybe in smaller writing, Insert Here and an arrow pointing down to her butt hole.

Now whenever she wore a tank top or a bikini people would know what she truly was. And more importantly, every time Ms Caroline took her from behind she would be reminded of exactly what Max was. And where Max like to be fucked, and be encouraged to do it again. Not that she really needed it.

No, Ms Caroline loved to butt fuck her as much as Max loved to be butt fucked, which was really saying something considering just how slutty her butt was. Something Ms Caroline proved with her Max Black must have her big fat ass fucked at least three times a day rule. Especially as they were constantly going over the minimum of three ass fuckings a day.

But making her cum was another matter. For that Max always needed to beg for it, but only at the right time. First she had to hold back as much as she could, so both of them could savour the heaven that was Ms Caroline fucking her slutty little back hole for as long as she possibly could. Of course ultimately it just became too much for Max, her need to cum restoring her abilities to speak. Or more accurately, beg.

"Seriously Ms Caroline, fuck me harder!" Max whimpered with need, "Ohhhhhhh fuck, I need it! I need to have my big fat slutty butt pounded hard and deep so I can cum for you like the anal whore I am! Please Ms Caroline, mmmmm, my wonderful Mistress and owner, wreck my fucking butt hole! It's yours to use however you want, ooooooooh, but I'm begging you, fucking destroy it! Please? Oh please, slam fuck it like only you can and make me cum! Butt fuck me Ms Caroline! Fuck my butt harder! Ooooooooh yessssssss, fuck me in the butt as hard as you can and make me cum! Pleassssseeeee, I wanna cum! I need to cum! Oh Ms Caroline, fuck me! Mmmmm, ooooooh fuck, pound my whore ass harder and make me cum like a little bitch!"

"You want to cum like a bitch, huh? Mmmmm, then you do it!" Caroline ordered gleefully, emphasising her words by pushing Max's hands away from her cheeks and then slapping that ass hard, "Back up that booty! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, that big beautiful booty! Oh yes Max, give me that big fat booty! Give it to me and together we'll make you cum like the anal whore you are! Oh fuck yes, show me you're a bitch! My bitch, mmmmm fuck!"

As soon as she had permission Max started slamming herself back against Ms Caroline's thrusts, her Mistress at first increasing her own pace at the same speed that Max was building herself up and then thankfully she started using more. Then just as Max thought Ms Caroline might deny her, as she had done in the past, she instead sped up even more until she had to be using every ounce of her strength to brutalise Max's butt hole.

As a result Max felt that she was being spanked again given how hard Ms Caroline's thighs were crashing against her ass cheeks, causing them to obscenely jiggle and the sound of the collision to echo around the room almost as loudly as Max's screams of pure pleasure. Although Max was only aware of that for a few seconds, before she got what she so desperately wanted.

Which of course was the kind of mind destroying orgasm she'd only ever had thanks to her Mistress. Just like it was only ever Ms Caroline who could give her multiple orgasms, each one just as powerful as the last and with the dominant woman giving her them effortlessly. And in this case this meant Ms Caroline pounding her butt to climax after climax, making Max love her even more, if that was even possible.

Which easily reinforced everything she had been saying before, and everything she knew in her heart to be true, the thought making Max smile with blissful happiness as she lost the ability to think for a little while and just became a happy writhing and screaming wreck of climaxes.

Caroline did her best to fight off her own urge to cum, although it had never been more difficult for her. After all, while it was extremely dishevelled now Max was still wearing that wonderful little maid uniform.

In fact it looked even better this way, as Max's huge boobs were hanging out of her low-cut top and swaying so hard they were practically hitting her lover in the face with every thrust, her hair was completely out of place, her legs still encased in those long black stockings with her fat and jiggling ass decorated with that garter belt, fuck, her girlfriend had never looked more beautiful. Which was really saying something, considering how regularly Caroline put her in this position and shoved her cock up Max's ass.

Of course Caroline had never had this kind of relationship with one of her actual maids when she was rich, nor had she wanted too. They had been sweet, but old, and back then she hadn't realised she was even into women.

But now she knew, and her lover had dressed up in the perfect outfit for her, both given their preferred roles as top and bottom, and the fact that Caroline adored the chance to order someone around and pay to clean her house. And in this case, attend to other needs. Oh yes, they were definitely doing this again. In fact, Caroline might deliberately start making a mess just so she would have an excuse to order Max back into this little outfit so she could sodomise her just like this.

Just the thought of it was too much, especially combined with the stimulator bashing against her clit, the beautiful sight of Max Black bent over in front of her and the sheer joy of sodomising the other woman. It was enough to make Caroline go over the edge of a powerful climax which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another.