2: Cinq à Sept: L’ Algerien

Story Info
Andrea continues her erotic adventures with a Prince.
7.4k words
3.67
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Du Cin1 a Sept: The two-hour period after work from five to seven pm, when individuals meet up with their lovers before going home to their spouses. Vive le France, as they say.'

It had been a few weeks since Andrea had entertained her first guest at number 42, Rue Anselma. She had made herself quite at home in the area, ferreting out the coffee shops and a few bars in the local area. It felt so different from her home in the 7th Arrondissement that it had an anonymous bohemian feel.

She would visit almost every other day, enjoying the quietness of her secret lair and using the time to join chat rooms, swipe left or right on the most recent trending dating app and enjoy her growing collection of toys.

However, since her first Cinq a Sept with Mistress Georgina, she had failed to connect with anyone she felt like inviting back to her little sanctum. Had this all been for nothing, all this expense, all this effort, all this secrecy? She genuinely hoped not. Maybe she was trying too hard. She decided to lock the apartment and head home.

The elevator clanged behind her just as her mobile phone rang. "Bonjour mon amour," she said brightly to her husband Gabriel. "How wonderful you are back from Marseille." She said desperately, trying not to let the large wooden door slam behind her as she left the apartment lobby. "Dinner, that would be lovely," she said. A nice dinner would take her mind off the complications she was Having. "Où," she said brightly. "Chez Omar at 7, that sounds lovely," Andrea replied.

Gabriel and her had vacationed in Algeria a decade ago, and Andrea loved the rich flavours of the North African cuisine, the Salads, dips, lamb couscous and especially Tagines. Chez Omar made one of the best in Paris.

Andrea strode down the Rue de Bretagne and saw Gabriel walking towards her. They stopped outside Chez Omar, and Gabriel kissed her. Andrea had missed his lip. She loved him very much and loved their lifestyle. Her extracurricular activities would never replace her love for him. She wanted to be with him forever but needed space to discover her identity.

As he guided her to the restaurant, they were shown to a small table for two in an alcove next to the window. Andrea was struck by how handsome the waiter was. He looked 25, had beautiful olive skin and a slim, solid frame. Andrea caught her breath as he took her coat and saw his eyes. They were deep, black pools. Andrea could barely take her eyes off him.

He stood tall and proud; his dark hair was cut short, and his ears stuck out slightly.

She found his slightly crooked nose strangely attractive. He lingered over her simple dress as he took her coat, and she caught his approval. "Merci," she said shyly as she watched him glide away from the table to fetch the menus.

Andrea was distracted when she heard Gabriel laugh and looked up at him. "You look lost in thought, mon Amour," he said, a smile creasing across his face. Andrea blushed slightly as the waiter returned and laid the menus on the table.

"Madame?" He said, looking Andrea directly in the eyes. His look was so intense it took Andrea's breath away. "A red wine, please." She stammered, struggling to keep the gaze of those eyes.

"We would like the lamb couscous and a white wine for me," Gabriel said.

"An excellent choice," he replied as he stood and glided back to the bar.

Andrea sighed as she looked back at Gabriel. "You look distracted," he said again. "Who is it? A secret lover?"

Andrea smiled. "No, just someone at work. Nothing serious," she said, hoping he would leave it. Gabriel could be overprotective sometimes, and she didn't want him worrying about her.

The waiter returned with the red and white wines, and they toasted to being reunited. Andrea was not a drinker and was surprised to discover she had downed almost half her glass. She hadn't noticed that it had arrived with a second glass.

"Pas de souci," she heard from behind her. She turned to see the waiter gliding to their table with a large food tray. The couscous was beautifully presented and tasted heavenly. As they finished eating, Andrea ordered a third glass of wine. Every time she looked up, she could not help but catch him looking back at her. His smile was infectious, and Andrea could not help but smile back. She knew she wanted this man. She had to have him.

Gabriel excused himself to visit the restroom, and instantly, her adonis headed her way. Encouraged by the wine or the moment, Andrea made the first move. Time was against them. Her Husband would not be long, so she opted to be forward with him, "What's your name?" she asked.

"Amir," he said, still gliding gracefully towards her.

"Amir," she repeated as if it was the most wonderful name she had ever heard. "I'm Andrea," she said, blushing as she held out her hand. He took her hand in his. It was soft and delicate but firm, and his hand lingered slightly as he placed it on the table.

"Pleasure to meet you," he said, and his eyes again held her."

"That's a handsome name, just like you," she said, "What does it mean"?

"It means Prince," he said as he smiled back.

She knew she had to keep him talking, so she tried another question. "Are you a prince, Amir?"

"No, not at all. My mother liked to read French fairy tales to me when I was small. The Prince was her favourite character," he said as he looked deep into her eyes.

She wanted to kiss him. "Do you like older women?" She whispered.

The waiter chuckled and said, "Very much. Why, do you like Princes?"

Andrea hesitated but then nodded, too flustered to answer correctly. "Good to know, Amir," she said, looking over his shoulder and noticing Gabriel coming back. As he reached the table, she said, "No, just the bill, please."

Amir understood Instantly and nodded, moving back to the kitchen. Andrea watched his bum all the way back to the kitchen with a smile.

They Left the restaurant and headed back down the road when Andrea stopped suddenly, "My scarf," she exclaimed, "I need to go back and get it."

"Let me go," Gabriel said gallantly.

"No, you hail a taxi. It will take forever at this time." Gabriel reluctantly agreed, and Andrea ran back into the restaurant.

Amir stood at the door holding her scarf in his hands. "Did you forget something?" he said with a laugh.

"Two things!" she said, grasping the scarf and handing Amir an embossed business card. "Come here tomorrow at five pm," she whispered. "I want you to spend some time with me. Please don't say no, Amir. I want you to be with me tomorrow." She paused, looked at him intensely, and then added, "You have the most beautiful eyes."

"Of course, Andrea, I will see you tomorrow," Amir said quietly.

She blushed and ran out of the restaurant and into the taxi Gabriel had just hailed.

Gabriel could not hide his irritation when Andrea told him she had left her scarf at the restaurant. She had never been that forgetful before, but she didn't care. She was over the moon that she had finally got her next adventure lined up. Her Algerian Prince had agreed to a meeting.

She spent the next day at work in a whirl of excitement, going over the plan in her head. The office was too noisy to concentrate, so Andrea left early and headed to her apartment at 42 Rue Anselma. As usual, she bought herself flowers, rode the rickety metal elevator to the top floor, and entered her apartment. She was in total control this time and knew what she wanted. Andrea's designer Hervé, had decorated every room in the apartment with a different theme.

For Amir's visit, she decided to use the guest bedroom, which Hervé had decorated with a Middle Eastern vibe. A large carpet on the floor covered with ample large pillows. The wall lights were Moroccan lanterns with coloured glass that shone red, gold, blue and green reflections over the scene. Hervé had hung three sheer see-through Moroccan veils from the centre cornice of the room to create the effect of a small tent. On the walls, she had placed a large mirror that looked like the side of a tent, and next to it was a small antique dresser that she had brought back from a recent holiday in France. She knew that in Moroccan, good scents were used to attract angels and chase away evil spirits. She hoped this would be the same in Algeria. She needed this afternoon to be magical.

She showered and then slipped into a North African gown she had bought in Algeria with Gabriel. It was thin and almost see-through in the right light. It had beautiful embroidery in just the right places to hide the embarrassment of anyone wearing it.

She picked up a bottle of perfume and dabbed herself lightly. Her perfume was delicate but exotic, a combination of Sandalwood and patchouli. It was an expensive but unusual scent that she hoped he would like. At 5:01, she heard the front door buzzer go. She looked in the monitor and saw Amir's face, his black eyes dark on the black and white monitor, "Take the elevator to the top floor," she said into the speaker, opened the door wide and then moved back into her Bedouin boudoir to waited patiently on the carpeted floor.

She heard the elevator cage door rattle and heard him step off. She hoped he would see the open door and walk straight into her apartment. He did not disappoint. His mouth dropped open when he entered the room, and his eyes widened. She saw the look of surprise on his face and immediately started to blush. "You are too handsome to be true," she said softly. Amir looked around the room. She saw his eyes pause at the mirror and then continue to examine the room.

"You have decorated this place well, Andrea", he said quietly, as if not wanting to break the spell. She knew what he was seeing; she had spent the afternoon making sure her vision of the room was complete.

Amir was standing before the dresser, looking at the various photographs. "Who is this?" He asked. He was looking at a picture of Gabriel and her, standing next to the Martyr's memorial in Algeria, arms around each other and smiling broadly.

"This is my husband Gabriel," she said. Amir raised his eyebrows. He seemed genuinely shocked.

"You are a married woman?" he said as if to himself.

She nodded slowly. "Yes, I am married, but you knew this yesterday. Why are you so surprised."

"It's just that..." he paused.

She watched him struggle to find the right words and felt terrible for him. "It's ok, Amir. You don't need to explain anything," she said softly, not wanting to upset him. She saw him visibly relax.

"Please make yourself comfortable, Amir," she said, gesturing to the bed of pillows. She felt nervous now that it was time to get down to business. Her heartbeat was fast, and she hoped she wasn't blushing.

She was surprised when Amir came to her and embraced her. His body was solid and muscular and felt powerful. As he kissed her, his tongue entered her mouth, demanding her tongue to explore. She felt powerful, in command opposite her time with Mistress Georgina.

As their tongues wrestled, she could taste him; he tasted good. He gently put one hand behind her head and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. Andrea loved it, but it was too much for her, and she let out a slight moan of pleasure.

She could not help herself, and as her hands moved over his strong shoulders and back, she moaned. As he continued to kiss her deeply, his hands started to explore her. "Not so fast, my Prince," she said. "We have time."

She pulled back from him slightly, and he looked disappointed. "We don't need to rush. We have a few hours yet. There will be plenty of time to get to know each other better."

"I am sorry, Andrea," Amir said as he let go of her.

She stepped back from him slightly and smiled at him. She stood to look out of the window. The light rays shone through the glass and right through Andrea's Dress. He could see every contour of her shape.

She turned and saw him looking at her silhouette in the light; his face was flushed, and his eyes were dark. His breathing was fast and shallow, and Andrea loved it. "Sit down on the pillows, my Prince," she said. "Please be comfortable. We will spend a while together, and I want to take my time."

He did as he was told but still looked uncomfortable. "Take off your clothes, please, Amir," Andrea commanded. Amir hesitated and then pulled off his T-shirt and threw it aside. He took a deep breath and then stood up to unbuckle his belt.

Andrea watched as he slipped his jeans down and swiftly stepped out of his trousers and underpants. He was gorgeous naked, his muscular physique shapely, and strong. Andrea thought his stomach looked so hard she could crack a walnut. His torso was a little longer than his legs, but that was ok because standing to attention between his legs was his massive cock. She gasped slightly. She had not seen many cocks in real life; nevertheless, she had enjoyed lovers like her husband, who were average size.

However, Amir had been blessed with a magnificent penis. His five inches hung limply between his legs, his balls suspended and relaxed behind his length. Andrea noticed his pubic hair had been trimmed recently; he had obviously tried to make an effort for this date. Amir caught Andrea looking at him and smiled.

"Do you like what you see, Andrea?"

"I like it a lot," she said, blushing slightly. She had to admit his penis was very handsome and sexy.

Andrea walked over to him, and as she did, Amir saw her nipples hard under the dress's material. Andrea came close and stood right in front of him. She was so close he could feel her breath on his cheek. "So, you don't have a problem with me being married then?" she said.

Amir laughed gently and replied, "Not at all. You are a beautiful woman, Andrea. I am happy you have a good man, and I am sure he loves you dearly."

"But you would still like to fuck me, Amir," she whispered.

Amir looked away but nodded. "I want to feel your hands all over my body, to kiss every inch of my skin, to kiss you deeply, to fuck you with my cock."

Andrea stood still, listening to his words and considering his request. "Yes, Amir, you may kiss me, but you must also obey me."

Amir nodded and then moved forward to fill the void between them. He took his hands, cupped her face, and pressed his lips against hers. His lips were rough, and he rushed to let his tongue dart into her mouth.

Andrea pulled back and said, "Slow down. You will get your reward; there is no rush."

He was surprised but nodded and leaned back in to kiss her. His lips were soft this time, and he gently let his lips glide across hers, teasing the corners of her mouth. She allowed him to explore her, to let his hands rest on her body as his kisses became more passionate. He put his hands gently on her arms, then ran them down until he held her by her waist. She loved it and felt a warmth run through her body. As they kissed, she felt his cock becoming hard between his legs. Andrea had not expected that to happen so quickly. She enjoyed the feel of his throbbing erection against her skin.

"Oh God," she whispered.

Amir could feel the power of what he was doing to her, and he responded by kissing her harder, more profoundly. She could feel the excitement in his body, his need for her growing. His cock was hard now, pressing against her stomach. She loved the feel of his erection against her body and moaned gently.

Amir gently put one hand behind her head and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue exploring inside her. She loved the feel of him, his body so hard and his mouth so passionate. His hands explored her back as their mouths battled to control the other.

She felt her knees go weak when his hands cupped her buttocks, and his teeth bit her lip momentarily. "Slowly, my Prince," she whispered as they separated. She knew they if they did not slow down, it would be over quickly, which was not what she wanted.

"Lay down," she said quietly, pointing to the bed of pillows. Amir looked confused and then did as he was told, sitting on the pile of pillows, and then lying down. He looked up at Andrea standing over him.

"Get on here with, me," he said.

"In a minute, Prince Amir." She reached down and grasped the base of the dress and pulled it up and off her body. She felt the coolness of the room surrounding her naked body. Her nipples were erect, and goosebumps covered her arms.

Amir let out a gasp. She smiled at his apparent surprise. She had expected him to like her body. After all, he was a very handsome young man. Her skin was smooth and had a slight olive tinge to it. Her breasts were firm and round, and she was proud of the swell of her stomach and the gentle curve of her hips. She took a deep breath, exposing her chest to his view.

"Wow, you are so beautiful, Andrea," Amir said quietly. Andrea could feel the goosebumps running all over her body. She was excited by his reaction. She stood and turned around slowly. She looked at him over her shoulder. His eyes were dark, and she saw his erection pulsate with his heartbeat.

My Prince," she said quietly. "You have been waiting all afternoon to see me naked. Do I live up to your expectations?"

He smiled and replied, "Your body is gorgeous, and I can't wait to explore it."

She smiled and turned, knelt on the floor, and crawled towards him. Her hands seized his ankles, and she pulled his legs apart. Then, carefully, she crawled up his body, his hands clasping his calf, then his knee over his thigh as she positioned herself between his legs. Finally, she ran her fingernails up his inner thigh, leaving red scratch marks on his groin. Her hands cupped his balls, massaging them softly as his erect cock wobbled in the air. She let her eyes fall to his erection and saw it glistening slightly with his precum.

She took one hand off his testicles and scratched his inner thigh again, leaving another row of 5 red lines. Her other hand continued to cup his balls rotating them between her fingers. Amir gasped for pleasure, and Andrea looked at him and said, "Do you like me touching you like this, Amir? I like seeing you enjoy my touch, my Prince."

Andrea's free hand moved to his firm stomach, and she scratched his torso again. This time, she culminated in her fingernails scuffing his balls.

Amir's cock pulsed again as he toyed with him. "God, yes, Andrea", he gasped. Andrea could see his precum had made the tip of his penis moist. She took one hand off his testicles and placed both of them, one on top of the other, along the length of his penis.

"What a gorgeous cock, Amir," she said quietly. Amir was now fully erect, and Andrea estimated his penis was easily 10 inches long.

Andrea felt Amir's body tense slightly as her hands cupped his balls, and then she ran one hand gently up the underside of his length and grasped it firmly. She could feel it throbbing in her hand and wondered if he knew how to use it. Her right hand gently held the base and slowly stroked him off. She watched his reaction as she squeezed his fist to allow his precum to pool like a pearl at the tip of his cock. Andrea leaned in and licked his tip, savouring the pear in her mouth. Amir was groaning now, and she loved it. His cock felt good in her hands; it was hard and long, and Andrea enjoyed the feel of it throbbing against her palm. She looked at him as he stared at the ceiling, his olive skin delicious in the light.

Andrea lowered her head and let her mouth move over his cock's tip. As she lowered her lips over his phallus and slid him into her mouth, her tongue pressed the underside of his cock. He let out a gasp of pleasure.

"Oh God, yes, Andrea." His hands gripped her shoulders, and she knew he was enjoying her mouth.

She pulled her mouth away, leaving his cock covered with her saliva. "Do you like my mouth, Amir?" she asked with a coy smile.