2: Cinq à Sept: L’ Algerien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your mouth, Andrea", he gasped her firmly with his fingers digging into her shoulder.

She put his cock back in her mouth and bobbed up and down his length, letting her tongue swirl over his erection as she did. She could feel his balls tighten, pearls of salty precum appearing and then dissolving in her mouth. She moaned as she tasted him. She wanted to feel his hands on her skin.

Amir moaned and whispered, "I want you, Andrea." She took his cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue along its underside.

She kissed the tip as if she were giving him a blowjob. "Are you sure?" she whispered as her lips tickled the sensitive skin under his cock's tip.

She looked at his body; his chest was rising and falling quickly, his face flushed, and his cock was wet from her saliva. "Please, Andrea," he gasped.

"Not yet, Prince," she said quietly, kissing his tip again and letting her tongue swirl over it.

She stood, slid her hands under her gown and removed her knickers, tossing them into a corner.

She walked forward so that the gown's hem touched Amir's chin. "Want to peek?" she asked playfully. She felt him nod as she slowly turned and lifted the front of the gown and slid it over his head. Amir looked up between Andrea's legs, the material light enough that he could make out her shapely legs. At the apex, it darkened, so he could only discern the features of her backside and her breasts above her stomach. He watched as she lowered herself into a squat just out of reach from his face.

"Is this better?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," he replied.

She could feel his breath on her vagina. His hands rested on her knees, gently caressing them with his palms. She looked across into one of the mirrors and saw her nipples visible through the gown's material. Amir's hands moved and cupped her breasts. She could still feel his breath on her vagina. As he played with her nipples, he leaned and let his tongue run up the centre of her labia.

Amir was rewarded with a moan as his tongue pushed between her lips, and he could taste her nectar. She was wet, and her fragrance was intoxicating. She leaned forward to allow him more access to her vagina. He ran his tongue over her clitoris and then probed deep into her. She groaned loudly, and her knees nearly buckled. Amir held onto her hips for support, and he continued to suck her clitoris as he peppered his tongue inside her. She felt his lips gently suck on her nub, and her knees nearly gave way. Andrea sensed his tongue wet and hard inside her vagina. She put a hand behind her to steady herself, and his tongue sensing her position change, moved faster along her slit and back into her. Her hips were moving with him, and she felt him continue to suck her clitoris and flick her with his tongue. She groaned loudly and felt her whole body quiver.

Her breasts were heaving as her vagina spasmed, and her head rolled back, letting her hair fall around her. His hands sustained her weight as he relentlessly probed her vagina, sucked her clit, and enjoyed her pussy.

"Oh yes, my Prince, yes, keep doing that, yes, yes," she groaned as he brought her to the edge of an orgasm. As the pleasure built up, she moaned louder until she let out an almighty scream, and her body convulsed wildly in an orgasm.

Andrea shifted her weight and slid down on a heap on the cushions, one leg curled under her body and the other across Amir's neck.

Amir moved from under her and looked at her lying on the floor. With care, he pulled the gown off her body and spread her legs. His eyes stared at her vagina as if she were a goddess, and Amir could not believe he saw her naked body. He gazed at her pussy, watching her orgasm slowly subside. Andrea let out a satisfied sigh and looked at him. She was lying with her eyes closed. Her mouth opens slightly. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed, and Amir could see her pussy slowly recovering from the pleasure she had just enjoyed. He gently caressed her breasts with his fingertips and leaned in, letting his tongue swirl over her nipples.

Amir took each in his mouth and nibbled slightly, rolling them between his lips. He was rewarded with another moan, and as he sucked her nipples, he felt her legs tighten around him and her hand run through his hair.

He kissed his way down her body, and she lifted herself so that his lips could travel the length of her abdomen. Her stomach was flat and tight, and Amir admired her breasts as he moved down. She moaned as he kissed her stomach, and he knew she was still sensitive after her orgasm.

"Do you like being kissed by your Prince?" he said.

"You are making me feel so good." She whispered, "Yes, my Prince. Keep kissing me."

Amir let his mouth continue down to the top of her pubic mound. His tongue continued to explore her soft skin. Andrea let out a small moan, and he let his tongue swirl over the top of her labia. His lips met her vagina, and he was rewarded with her juices in his mouth.

He licked his way down to her clitoris, and she gasped as he lapped at the nub again, drawing out her flavour.

"Oh yes, Amir," she groaned. He teased her clit with his tongue, and her hips moved against his mouth.

He could feel her excitement building and loved that he was giving her such pleasure. Andrea's vagina was soaked with her juice, and he knew she enjoyed every second. Amir continued to lap at her pussy, feeling it tremble under his mouth. His fingers found her vagina, and he eased one into her. Andrea moaned as Amir inserted it, and he felt her hips buck against his palm.

She let out a loud groan, and as he continued to probe her with his tongue, he heard her gasp, "I am cumming, Amir."

Her body shook as she came, and he felt her vagina gushing over his hand and down his wrist. He moaned as he enjoyed her orgasm. She was soaking wet, and he lapped at the nectar.

She looked at him as he removed his finger and licked the juices from his finger. "You are a naughty boy, my Prince," she smiled.

"Am I, Andrea? What am I doing that is wrong?" He asked innocently, a smile playing on his lips. Andrea laughed, and he joined in. They both laughed heartily, and Andrea enjoyed the sound of his laughter. He looked so happy, so relaxed. He was handsome, and she wanted to make this as special for him as it was for her.

She lay back, and he lay down on top of her, his chest against hers. His cock throbbed against her body. She slid her hand down to grasp his cock, he was still erect, and Andrea let her loose fingers pull along the length of his penis. Amir was breathing heavily, and his body had gone still, waiting for her to continue. His eyes were dark as they stared into hers. Andrea continued to play with his erection as they lay there. Her fingers ran the length of his cock and teased its tip.

"You are still hard," she whispered.

Amir nodded, and his hips started to move. He was rocking on top of her, gently sliding his cock along her stomach. She let her hands explore the length of his cock, and Amir was moaning now. She loved the feel of his cock, the firmness of its skin. She ran one finger down its length and could feel his cock pulse as she did. As she played, his tongue explored her mouth. Their lips and tongues tangled in a sensual dance of passion.

She ran her hands up and down his chest, feeling the strength of his muscles. His breathing became faster as her hands moved lower, and she grasped his buttocks and squeezed. With all her might, Andrea pulled his bum up towards her chest and wiggled between his legs until Amir was positioned on her chest and, using her hands, began to tap his cock against her open mouth.

"Mmm," she said as she let her tongue move over the shape of his helmet.

Amir felt her wet tongue glide over his cock and groaned in pleasure. Andrea could feel his penis pulsate in her mouth as it slid over her tongue. She felt the blood pump through his veins as her lips pressed against his cock's head. Amir's cock moved in and out of her mouth as he became aware of Andrea's hands gripping his arse. Andrea could feel Amir's thrusts moving faster as his penis fucked her mouth. She carried a hand from his bum and let it run down the crack of his arse. As her fingernails rimmed his arse hole, Amir pressed his cock deep into her mouth, which made Andrea gag momentarily before he pulled his cock back to its rhythmic thrusting.

Amir was moving so fast now that Andrea could barely breathe. She could feel the sweat pouring from his body as his thrusts increased. Andrea loved feeling him against her mouth, his cock fucking her mouth and her fingers against his hole. She let her other hand grip his bum tightly, her nails digging into his flesh. She knew she had to make him cum.

Amir's cock continued to fuck her mouth, and Andrea felt her tongue pushing against the underside of his cock's tip. Amir's groans grew louder, and as her mouth moved over the length of his shaft, her tongue running under his penis's tip, she felt the familiar throb of his cock and knew he was close. Her eyes were watering as his cock pushed to the back of her throat, his balls knocking against her chin as she felt his cock pulse and explode into her mouth. His cum was salty and hot as it flowed through his cock and into her mouth. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed, and she could hear Amir screaming in pleasure. He thrust into her mouth as he spurted, her fingers continuing to play with his arse hole, and he let out a final loud moan as his orgasm subsided.

Amir collapsed on Andrea, his cock still semi-hard in her mouth. "I can't believe you made me cum in your mouth," he gasped. "Andrea, that was amazing. I've never had an orgasm like that before." Amir kissed her softly. "You are a very talented woman, Andrea," he said as he kissed her.

"And you are very handsome," she replied. She felt his hands exploring her body. He rolled onto his back and pulled Andrea on top of him. His cock was still semi-hard, and he could feel it pressed against her skin as she lay there.

"Do you want to continue?" she whispered. "I am not finished with you yet, Prince," she said.

Amir smiled and let his hands explore her back and buttocks. She sat on top of him and slowly lowered her hips so that her pussy slid over his cock. His cock felt warm and safe nestled between the lips of her labia. Andrea moved her body and let his cock push between her lips. His cock throbbed with life and desire as she teased his tip. She loved the feel of his cock pressing against her clitoris, and she could feel the goosebumps rise over her skin. Although his cock was still semi-limp, he was still firm enough for Andrea to press herself against her clit.

Her breathing grew heavy. "This feels so good," she whispered. "You have such a lovely long, and handsome cock. You make me feel good."

Amir placed her hand on his chest, "Do what you want with me, Andrea." he moaned, feeling her against his penis.

"Ok," Andrea said with a smile. She stood up and, turning around, stood above Amir's head. She lowered herself onto her knees with his torso laid out before her.

"Amir, I want you. to eat me."

She could feel his breath against her pussy as he whispered a submissive "Yes." Andrea closed her eyes and felt Amir's tongue slide into her vagina, then up over her clitoris.

He licked her slowly, letting his tongue tease her vagina before sliding to her clitoris again. She was getting wetter, and her vagina was pulsing. She leaned forward and put her hands on his hips, his tongue finding her clit more accessible and furrowed faster. Her breathing was heavier as she moved her hips in time with his mouth. His tongue probed her vagina as her legs trembled. His tongue slid over her clitoris and into her vagina repeatedly as she began to moan, "Oh yes, yes, my prince." Andrea's hands grasped Amir's cock and began to jerk him. His cock grew into a prolonged erection as she toyed with him. Andrea ground her mound into Amir's mouth, pressing herself onto him as her orgasm grew.

Amir moaned as he felt Andrea's pussy gushing over his mouth and let his tongue slide between the folds of her labia as he enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. He lapped at her vagina as he heard her moans grow louder, and she began to lose her rhythm on his cock. Amir's hands grasped Andrea's hips, and she felt him lift her and move her down his body. She knew his intentions and, using her hands, guided his cock to her expectant pussy. She gasped as his cock filled her, and he held her there momentarily as she felt him throb inside her. She moved slowly, teasing herself with his length as his hands gently cupped her buttocks.

She let her body move with his hands and felt the gentle rocking of his hips as he filled her. His hands continued to squeeze her buttocks as he moved inside her. Andrea could feel his body tense as she thrust back into him, slowly, softly, gently. He let out a gasp as her buttocks pressed down against his groin. Her pussy was tight around his penis as she moved, her vagina pulsing against his length. She continued to move her hips as she felt his body shudder below him. Amir returned the compliment and ran his fingers down Andrea's back and between her cheeks. She could feel his fingers on her arse hole as his cock slipped inside her. Andrea's legs began to shake, and she felt her pussy contract against him. He was making her cum.

His finger pressed into her arse as he thrust up into her. Andrea let out a loud moan as her body shook, her vagina spasming wildly against his cock. "Oh, Amir," she moaned as she continued to ride him. "Amir," she groaned as he thrust into her in unison with his finger pressing into her bum. She gasped as he did, and her vagina clamped down hard against his cock. Amir could feel her orgasm wash over her, and he held her against him as she shivered and groaned in pleasure.

He could feel her breathing slowing, and then she pulled her body away, his cock slipping from her vagina. She stood and walked to a pile of plumped cushions on the far side of the room. She lay down on her side, her back to Amir, lifted her leg and extended her arm under her leg, then lay there, facing the window, her hands clasped on her hip, and waited. Amir rose, and Andrea could hear his breathing change as he lay naked behind her. He slid across the cushions and positioned himself behind her. She could feel his erection against her arse and loved the feel of it.

"Andrea, you are beautiful," he whispered, and she blushed.

He kissed her softly on the back of the neck. His hands slid around her body and cupped her breasts as he gently nibbled her neck. His cock slid between her legs, and he ran it slowly up and down her labia. She could feel the tip of his cock resting at the entrance of her vagina. He stopped moving his penis and let it rest there as if hesitating. Andrea took a deep breath and let him press it into her.

She moaned loudly as he entered her and let her body shake slightly. He was big and filled her. His hands cupped her breasts again as his hips thrust gently against hers. Her hands clasped under her hips as her vagina began to pulse against his cock. "Take me any way you want, Amir," Andrea said, looking back at him, and biting her bottom lip.

Sliding out of her heat, Amir pressed his cock against Andrea's arse hole and slid slowly into her anus. Andrea let out a moan of pleasure as he filled her, his penis moving deep inside her. Andrea closed her eyes and let the sensation of having him in her vagina, and then her anus engulf her senses. He thrust in and out of her, filling her holes with his long hard cock. Andrea felt him penetrate her again and again. She let her body move with his, his hands grasping her breasts as his hips met hers. His penis was in her arse hole when she clenched around his cock. Andrea loved every second of it as his penis moved in and out of her arse. Amir was close to another orgasm, and Andrea placed her hand behind herself to grasp his hip.

"Amir, I want you to fill my arse hole with your cum," she said, moaning as he continued to fuck her arse. "I want to feel your cum inside me." Andrea moaned again, and Amir could feel his orgasm growing. His cock pulsed with excitement, and as it exploded, he could feel his cum flowing into her arse. His hands grasped Andrea's breasts tightly as Amir felt himself spurt again and again into her. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as he felt her body relax around him, her arse muscles loosened around his cock.

He lay still for a moment, breathing heavily, his hands resting on her stomach and his cock resting in her arse. Andrea let herself enjoy his warmth and his smell and closed her eyes. Amir lay with her and tried to slow his breathing. "Andrea, that was the best sex I have ever had," he said quietly, his hands caressing her stomach. Amir pulled himself out of her, and Andrea felt his orgasm seep out of her.

"Thank you, Amir," she replied. "I want you to make me orgasm. Can you do that for me?"

Amir's hands moved from her stomach and cupped her Pussy. His finger slid between her labia and worked its way up to begin rubbing her clitoris gently, and she moaned in pleasure. "My Prince," she whispered as his hands began to move against her body.

She could feel her excitement growing, and his cock slid between her legs to fill her again. She closed her eyes and let her hands glide over her body, pinching her nipples and breasts, sliding down to clasp her leg, and spinning her onto her back.

Amir moved between her legs and let his tongue lap at Andrea's mound. Andrea moaned loudly and lifted her hips as his tongue began to swirl over her clitoris. Her hands grasped his hair as he lapped at her nub, and his fingers thrust into her vagina. His hands moved and grasped her breasts as he felt her orgasm build. She could feel herself getting wetter, and her juices drenched his fingers. His fingers moved in and out of her slowly, and he continued to suck her clitoris, his tongue pressing her hard, driving her wild.

She loved every second of it as she felt his fingers fuck her pussy, and his mouth teasing her clitoris. She moved against him as she felt herself grow wetter. She was so close to her orgasm that she lost all sense of perception, disappearing into a State of dream-like euphoria. Andrea arched her back, and her tits pressed up into the air as her muscles tightened around him. Amir's mouth gasped as he felt her body move with him. Andrea screamed as she came, and her vagina exploded against his hand. She could hear herself gasping and panting for breath. "Yes, my Prince, yes, oh yes," she moaned. She felt her vagina quiver and pulsate against his fingers and knew she was cumming hard.

Amir's fingers curled up inside her pussy as she continued to spasm and groan in pleasure. She let out a final sigh of contentment as she lay on the cushions, his hands caressing her. Her heartbeat was fast and hard as she tried to catch her breath. She opened her eyes and saw Amir staring at her, his eyes black and full of desire. His mouth was open, and his cheeks were flushed.

He moved up her body and held her as he kissed her deeply, and she could taste herself in his mouth. She smiled and said, "You are amazing, my Prince."

Amir blushed and then laughed. "Andrea, you are incredible. I feel like I have known you all my life." He kissed her again, his hands running down her body as his erection grew. "Can I make love to you one last time?"

"No, my Prince," she said with a smile, "We have to stop. I should get back to my husband."

"Oh, but can we meet again? I think we need to be together." He said quietly.

"Amir, this was fun," she whispered. "I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did." she smiled. "We will see. That's all I can promise, do you understand?"

"I do understand," he said.