2.) Jennifer. The Exotic Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because it gave me someplace to go, and hang out, and...I don't know...just be different."

"So you went to her place? How often?"

"Lunches. Right after work if I got off early. All day...if I didn't have to work."

"And you what? Just went over there to play board games all day?"

"I, uh...we hung out a bit, just talked, got to know each other. She said she was going to pay me back the money. I thought, oh, okay, that's cool. But the conditions of her release were pretty strict. Like, super-strict. How they expect you to live, is beyond me."

"They don't," I said then, knowing the system and how it worked. "They tell you to go get a job, make money, provide for yourself, but make sure you show up for testing six times a week, three times scheduled and three times unscheduled! They make it so either you can't hold down a job, or they annoy the piss outta your job, making you seem like an unreliable shit, to the point where you lose your job. It's a loose-loose situation."

"And that's exactly how it was," Jennifer said. "Some days I would leave a little early, go get her, drop her off at the courthouse to do her drug testing. She'd have to walk home. I'd have to go pick her up sometimes and drive her back. I can't tell you the bullshit they put her through."

"And she didn't do it. The B and E?"

"No! She still doesn't know what they are talking about. But she took the rap for it."

"So, when did things start to get serious between the two of you?"

"It...it was pretty fast. I'm not even going to lie. I went over to her place like...two times. We just hung out, watched movies, or T.V. The third time, I showed up and she kinda pounced on me."

"Do I want to hear this?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's kinda fucking hot."

"You can leave out all the gory details," I said.

"Okay, so. She musta been waiting by the door. I go to knock and she opens the door, grabs my arm, and pulls me inside. I was like, what the fuck? And she slams the door closed and locks it. I see she's wearing a towel wrapped around herself. I'm like, are you getting ready to take a shower, and she says "No," and then she drops the towel. I just stood there for a moment and then she asked me if was I just gonna stand there, or was I going to eat her pussy."

"Okay, I get it. So, you...had lunch, and it progressed from there."

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "It, uh, progressed pretty fast."

"So, did she have any objection to you, uh...and David?"

"Oh, that. Fuck. Yeah, she hates his ass."

"Okay. She gets an A plus in my book. So what happened?"

"So, Something happened. Mack's landlord, the guy who owns the half-way house, is a complete shit. He's a rotten bastard and a cheat. I paid the rent, but when I went to pay the rent, it was the last day before it was going to be overdue. I think he knew that, so he closed the office early. I thought I would be slick, and I slipped the money under the door in an envelope with a note that said what it was for."

"And he acted like he didn't get it."

"Yup," Jennifer said. "He took all her shit and dumped it in the dumpster and kicked her out, and kept the money."

"That's fucked up," I said.

"And, then I didn't know where she was. I couldn't find her. It went a couple of weeks and I got depressed, and then David happened... and then, a couple of days ago, she walks into Dan's and walks right up to me and she says, "I'm sorry. But if you forgive me, I'm yours." I didn't know what to say, so I asked her if she could stick around until after work. She said yes."

"And then you talked?" I asked her, thinking they had a long discussion about life and the dangers of paying rent without getting a receipt.

"Yes. We spent a few hours discussing the finer points of the number sixty-nine." My face burned red at the remark and Jennifer's did too. She told me she'd gone to a homeless shelter and had tried to get some sort of assistance but was basically told to fuck off at every turn. She was living on the street and had finally figured out where I worked, I can't believe I hadn't told her before. But she found out, she came in, and I, uh...I brought her home."

"She looked pretty nice for someone who'd been living on the streets," I said, astonished when I thought about it.

"Yeah. I took her to a truck stop, got her a shower, and took her to buy clothes, a new jacket, shoes, makeup, and a purse. We did all that."

"Just to make me think she was...a friend? A recent friend?"

"No," Jennifer said. "I did it because I wanted to. And because I love her."

"You love her."

Jennifer stood up then and sat down in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me against her chest. "I love her Daddy. I love you, but I love her too. Can I love two people at the same time?"

I hated to admit it, but yes. The evidence was clear on that, even to someone such as me. I wrapped my free arm around Jennifer and said "Yes, you can."

"And to answer your question, I have one hundred and sixty-two in the bank still."

"Mmm," I said, nodding. "You got your timing right at least. And you don't have to pay the rent anymore, so there's that. You can start saving up again, and, in a few years, you'll have a nice little chunk saved away for a rainy day."

Jennifer pulled herself away, looked down at me, and then smiled. "Daddy. Not...a hundred and sixty-two dollars. A hundred and sixty-two thousand dollars."

I spit the coffee I'd sucked into my mouth, back into the cup, and coughed heavily, choking, and Jennifer laughed at my antics, which were not voluntary.

"Holy shit!"I said.

"Yeah, well, guys like pics of feets and treats. Or at least they did. One day the website shut down and I haven't seen another one like it since."

"Well, that sucks," I said, still unable to believe how much money she'd made. "Heck, for that kind of money, I'd paint my toe nails and take pics of them."

"I don't think it works that way for guys," Jennifer said, laughing.

"No?" I asked playfully. "Darn. Well... that...that's a lot to take in girl."

"I know," Jennifer said, pulling me close again. "I just...I wish I'd done things differently, you know?"

"The story of life," I said, resting my head against her chest, listening to her heartbeat steadily within.

"I wanted to tell you. I really did.

"It's okay," I said softly. "You told me now."

"You know, I had this whole reveal thing I was going to do?"

"Reveal?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "I was planning on...back when Mack had a place, I was going to go to her place and we were going to...God. It sounds so perverted now!"

"What?" I asked.

"Well...I know you watch...a lot of...porn."

"Do I?" I asked.

"Usually. Not since the power went out."

"I guess that put a damper on things."

"I was going to make a video."

"Not a porno," I said.

"Yeah," Jennifer laughed, nodding her head. "I...It was...Oh my god. Here. I'll...just show it to you."

Before I could say anything else, Jennifer leaned over and grabbed the mouse on the desk, opened a file-sharing program, found a folder labeled "Daddy" and opened it. Inside, were thousands of pictures of women, and I mean thousands. Jennifer made a "whew" kind of sound and said, "Ignore my porn dad. Just, Ignore it."

"Ignore it?" I asked.

"There," she said, clicking an icon that looked like an old-fashioned film reel, and instantly I saw Jennifer's naked body from the hips down, adjusting something.

"Is it going?" someone asked.

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "Alright. Let me get in position." I watched as Jennifer in the video, walked away from the camera, her hips swaying seductively, and then I saw Mackenzie lying on a small wide ottoman, her feet pointing toward the camera. Her tits stood up and her nipples, erect, pointed outward slightly.

"Alright," Jennifer said, putting a knee next to Mackenzie's head, and then leaning forward, over her body. I watched as Jennifer's tits swung down to hand in front of the camera above Mackenzie's lower abdomen and Jennifer grabbed Mack's knees and spread her legs, pulled them up behind her arms, and tucked them back. Her forearm's pressed down on the inside of Mack's thighs, her elbows against her knees, Jennifer's hands gently touched down on each side of Mackenzie's pussy mound.

I was mesmerized, hypnotized, by the sight on the screen, and I watched now with rapt attention as Jennifer's delicate fingers combed Mack's pussy lips to the sides, spreading her open, and coating everything she touched in slippery, glistening, pussy juice.

Jennifer's head came up then, and she threw her hair backward, gasping. She lowered her hips and I could see Mack's hands around her waist, pulling her down. Jennifer's hips gyrated lower, and she grunted, a look of intense pleasure washing over her face, her eyes closed, her mouth and nose tightening as Mackenzie worked her tongue into Jennifer's slit from below.

"Mother...fucker," Jennifer gasped on screen. My cock thumped, letting me know it had been paying attention for some time now, and was counting on some action soon. I almost glanced Jennifer's way, but the Jennifer on screen had spent enough time enjoying her company, and threw her head sideways and back, like a whip, making her hair curl around her head to the right. She lowered her face to Mackenzie's glistening pussy, and licked it one time from top to bottom, and then bottom to top. She looked up at the camera, and then bent her head down again, licking and sucking, this time sucking Mack's lips into her mouth and then she licked a circle around Mack's clit, and then ran her tongue down her slit before pressing her lips to her hole.

"Right there," Jennifer said, her voice soft and tender, "she had two fingers inside me, and I was almost ready to cum."

"Mmmm," I said, continuing to watch as Mack's hips came up off the Ottoman, pressing against Jennifer's mouth, trying to get as much of her tongue inside as possible. Jennifer's head came up again and she cried out, her hips rocking back and forth, as if she were grinding her pussy back and forth on Mack's face, and the truth was, I thought she was. Mack continued doing whatever she was doing, her hands grabbing Jennifer's ass, spreading her open. Jennifer grunted again and I heard a delicate moan escape her lips...next to me.

I turned to see Jennifer watching the video, just as I was, but her right hand was down her pants, and I could tell by the way her knuckles kept pressing outward on the front of her pristine white jeans, and then sinking back in toward her crotch, she was fingering herself right here and now.

"Watch," Jennifer said softly, lustfully, as she brought her head down again, sucking Mack's clit between her lips. Her pointer finger and middle finger on both hands slipped into Mack's gushing wet cunt, and then, pulled sideways, stretching her wide open. Her pussy turned into a cave of wonders and then clenched closed before opening again. Jennifer sucked and then let go of Mack's clit, only to flick it with the tip of her tongue. Mack's pussy responded again, convulsing, tightening like a vice, smashing Jennifer's fingers together before being pried open again.

I watched as Mack's asshole tightened and convulsed, and the same muscle group that made her ass clench like a puckered starfish controlled her vagina, and the tiny pink fingers of pussy flesh squeezed together over and over again, milking a thick white cream from her depths.

"God she cums so much," Jennifer groaned, her fingers darting in and out of her, inside her jeans. My cock jerked against the inside of my pants, begging for release. I watched as the Jennifer on the screen sucked harder, stretched her lover's pussy even wider. Cunt cream squeezed out and dripped down the space between her pussy and asshole, and Jennifer on-screen bent low and licked it up dutifully before ramming her tongue inside her gaping hole, sucking out as much of the tart pussycolada juice as she could.

My cock jumped inside my pants again and Jennifer noticed this time. She reached over with her left hand and grabbed the bulge in the front of my pants.

"Fuck," I said, groaning at how good it felt. In the blink of an eye, Jennifer was on her knees in front of me, unziping my pants, tugging them down my thighs. "Wait. Someone might come." I said.

"For sure," Jennifer smiled, and then she grabbed my cock in her hand, wrapped her fingers around it, and slid her lips over the head, sucking just as she was doing on screen.

"Holy shit," I groaned as Jennifer slid her lips halfway down my shaft, swirled her tongue around the head inside her mouth, and then slid her lips back up and off of me.

"Keep watching," Jennifer said, jerking her pants down off her hips and stepping out of them quickly. I turned to the screen, and then turned back to her, admiring the stark nakedness of her entire body, other than her breasts which were still constrained inside of her Baby-T. "Eyes on the screen," she said, reaching down and grabbing the armrests of the chair. When I wouldn't look, she folded her arms across her chest. "I went through a lot of trouble to make this video for you," she said, pointing to it. "The least you can do it watch it."

"Okay," I said, turning back to the video, just as the Jennifer on-screen yelped with ecstasy.

"Oh, she just put two fingers in my ass," Jennifer said informatively. "I was already on the edge by then, but that really sent me spiraling. Watch in about ten seconds, I'm gonna be cumming all over."

Jennifer pulled the armrests up and pushed them back, straddling my legs at the same time, and then bent down and grabbed my cock. It responded with a mind of its own, throbbing hard, swelling with excitement. Jennifer lowered herself down, the head of my cock pressing against her cunt hole tightly.

"Jesus baby," I groaned, grabbing her hips.

"Watch," Jennifer begged, grabbing my chin and turning my head back to the screen.

I watched as Mackenzie did something else, and Jennifer cried out, on screen, and in real life. My cock sank into her, and her body began to convulse uncontrollably. Jennifer jerked her hips upward, and then back down sharply. The head of my cock slammed against her bladder, raked the inside front of her vagina, crushing her G-spot with a hard sweeping motion. Her body tightened around me like a vice. I watched on the screen as Jennifer lost control of her bodily movements, jerking wildly, convulsing, her hips gyrating, jerking, and shaking as if she'd just spent three hours straight on a leg-machine.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, this time from right in front of me. Her pussy clenched tight, and she jerked her hips up and down again, and again, faster, and faster.

"God that feels good," I groaned.

"Yeah?" she cooed, smiling, and working her pussy up and down my shaft with sharper faster movements. "Am I doing a good job?"

"Oh god yes," I groaned, my cock swelling inside of her.

"Am I being a good girl for my daddy?" She groaned, and she rammed her pussy down on me, the head of my cock slamming against her cervix and sliding to the side, and then up. She did it again and again, each time, taking aim for her cervix, and hitting it straight on before my cock slid to one side or the other, and she gasped for breath."

"Baby, slow down," I said, grabbing her hips and trying to smooth her rhythm.

"No," she gasped. "I...I want your cum in me!"

Her pussy tightened on me to the point it was almost painful. Either that or my cock swelled to the point of stretching her tight little cunt to its absolute limit. Either way, my balls tightened, pulling up close to my body, preparing to deliver the load of all loads, and Jennifer yanked her baby-T up over her head, releasing her tits to hang in front of me, bouncing, and she thrust her ravaged hole down on me again and again.

"Come on Daddy," Jennifer moaned, one hand going behind my neck, the other behind her ass, grabbing my knee to use as support. Her hips jerked up and down faster, harder, and her pussy lips slid up and down my shaft, white slippery cum coating me from base to tip. I watched as Jennifer's creamy white lips slapped down, spreading, stretching, trying to take as much of me inside of her as humanly possible. "Cum inside my pussy."

"Oh my god baby," I cried out, my hands gripping her hips, grabbing handfuls of soft buttery flesh and pushing her pussy down with every thrust. She met my pulls, her hips moving in rhythm, her hand behind my neck gently cradling me, her thumb fucking with my earlobe. She bit her bottom lip and threw her head back, her breasts lifting and I let go with my left hand, grabbed her tit, and yanked it to my mouth, sucking her hard nippled between my teeth. She shouted with glee, ramming her pussy down on my cock, and didn't bring her body back up, but gyrated her hips forward and back, around in circles, forward and back again.

The head of my cock, trapped against her cervix deep inside her fuck tunnel, rubbed back and forth, slapping her nub around, swirling around it, teasing it endlessly.

"Daddy," she moaned, her head coming forward as I sucked her nipple into the back of my mouth, sucking like a baby, sucking in her entire areola. His eyes locked on mine, watching, waiting, expectant, loving, determined, and wanting. "Cum in my pussy Daddy," she whispered. "Come on. Give it to me. Right now." She lifted her hips up and slammed them back down, the head of my dick ramming her cervix nub again, reminding me of where the cum was supposed to go. My cock took one massive spasm, bent like a U-bolt, and then straightened inside of her, ram-fucking a giant roaring hot shot of semen directly against her cervix.

"Fuck!" She cried out, her legs and thighs and ass instantly trembling so much she almost lost muscle control. I grabbed her hips, lifted her up an inch, and let her pussy fall back down, intensifying the next eruption, flooding her cavity with steaming hot semen. "My GOD!" She gasped, falling forward, her breasts pressing against my mouth and neck. Her fingers slid into my hair, pulling my mouth against her breast harder, forcing more of her nipple into my mouth. I sucked it into the back of my throat, sucking hard, trying to get milk from a teat I knew wouldn't produce it. My cock fired again, lifting her hips off me and she rammed her hips back down, forcing as much of my slippery seed inside of her womb as possible.

As my cock continued pumping, filling her up to the absolute limits of her physical body, she continued sliding herself up and down my cock, forcing more and more, deeper and deeper. She gasped and grunted, and cried out, and I continued to suck. She kept going, and going, her pussy jerking up and down, turning our combined juices, my slick sperm and ejaculate with her creamy pussy lube, into a frothy combination of both that sputtered and dripped from between our union.

Jennifer slowed her movements then, and shifted her hips forward, sitting down on me, her pussy pressing deeply against the base of my cock, but I was spent, and my cock had begun to soften. Jennifer groaned and then looked me in the eyes, and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

I sucked her nipple again and she groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head, but then she refocused on me, her lips playfully promising even greater pleasures, later. "You gotta let go, Daddy. I want a kiss."

I released the suction and gently let her breast and nipple slide free of my mouth and lips, and she groaned as it came out. She didn't bother looking at it, but bent forward and kissed me then, her tongue sliding into my mouth, swirling and licking, her lips teasing and sucking. We continued kissing for many minutes, my hands running up and down her sides, over her breasts, grabbing her ass cheeks and crushing them before sliding up her back to wrap around her waist, pulling her against me.